Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Christina Morris' (23) remains were found almost four years after she went missing

Christina Morris' (23) remains were found almost four years after she went missing

She was last seen August 30th but they didn't report her missing until the 2nd

PLANO, Texas - Friends and family members are searching for a 23-year-old North Texas woman who disappeared after leaving a friend's apartment early Saturday morning.

Christina Morris was last seen early the morning of Aug. 30 in a parking garage at the Shops at Legacy in Plano.

Morris had gone to Henry's Tavern at the Shops at Legacy and then to a nearby apartment for a party. Around 3 a.m., Morris and a friend walked to their cars in the parking garage, but went their separate ways.

Morris' car was later found in the parking garage, still locked, but there was no sign of her.

No one has heard from Morris since that day, and her cell phone appears to have been turned off or run out of battery.

Plano police said they are investigating the case as a suspicious disappearance and haven't ruled out any potential suspects, but so far, have found no signs that foul play was involved.

"No matter what scenario, I know you're strong and if you're somewhere you don't want to be - keep fighting - because I promise you we aren't going to give up," said Morris' mom Jonni McElroy.

Police have requested surveillance video from the area and are interviewing the people who last saw her. They've also assigned more detectives than usual to find Morris.

Friends and family searched the area around the Shops at Legacy on Thursday evening.

Morris is described as being about 95 pounds and 5 feet 4 inches tall with brown hair and blonde highlights.

Anyone with information is encouraged to call her family at 972-658-5006 or the Plano Police Department.

Morris grew up in Allen, but she moved to Fort Worth with her boyfriend a year ago.

She works as a photographer for a matchmaking website, but didn't show up or call this week.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/264486...since-saturday

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2018...e_went_missing

Her boyfriend wrote this
    This is Hunter Foster Christina's Boyfriend. She went out with friends to shops of legacy. She has been missing for 4 day her car has been found at the shops of legacy but not her! I'm worried sick and will do anything to get any information on the last time anyone has seen her or talked to her please help and pray that she is ok! Police are involved and we are going to find her and whoever has taken her or whoever she is with. Any information would be a blessing please call (I deleted the phone number) which is her mothers number or (I deleted the phone number) her fathers number! please pray for her and her family
    Last edited by Olivia; 03-13-2018 at 05:17 PM.

Updated at 5:45 p.m.: Dozens of volunteers are working with Plano police to search areas around The Shops At Legacy in hopes of finding Christina Marie Morris.

The 60 volunteers, made up of family, friends or friends of friends, were divided into groups of four. Each group also included a Plano police officer. They are searching grassy areas, fields, bushes, storm drains and other areas for any sign of Morris or her belongings.

Police say there is a concern for Morris’ safety and well-being. She was last seen walking with a friend into a parking garage at 5717 Legacy Drive, police said. She hasn’t been heard from since.

Original from staff writer Leah Johnson:

Police are looking for a Fort Worth woman who went missing this weekend outside a Plano shopping center.

Christina Marie Morris, 23, was last seen leaving a friend’s apartment at The Shops at Legacy early Saturday morning. Police were notified of her disappearance Tuesday.

Investigators discovered Morris’ silver Toyota Celica in a parking garage at 5717 Legacy Way. She has not contacted any family or friends, and her cell phone has gone dead.

Morris is 5 feet 4 inches, 95 pounds and has brown hair with blonde highlights.

Anyone with information can contact Plano police at 972-424-5678.
    http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/2...t-legacy.html/

This was posted in Oct 2013. It probably doesn't mean anything- just strange

Last edited by bermstalker; 09-05-2014 at 02:26 AM.

Here's one more article.

It seems like Christina and her BF got in an argument. She went to the club to blow off some steam with friends. Left the party at 3-4 am with another man (who walked her to her car) and he left.
    It took 4 days before somebody noticed she was missing. Her car was still parked- which leads me to believe she never really made it to her car.

Christina had been hanging out with friends at the popular Legacy entertainment area Friday evening. When she headed to her car at about 4 a.m. Saturday morning, a friend walked with her.

“Her friend went toward his car, and she went towards her car and that was pretty much the last time she was seen,” says Officer David Tilley, a Plano Police Department spokesperson. Tilley says detectives have questioned and released the friend.

Christina’s silver Toyota Celica was later recovered still parked in the garage. Neither her cell phone nor bank cards have shown any recent activity. Police are putting extra officers on the case because they weren’t contacted until late Tuesday night. Due to the holiday weekend, no one was alarmed until she didn’t show up for work.

“When that kind of time frame lapses, you’re always trying to catch up,” says Tilley. “So that’s why we’re putting some extra resources on to get that early jump.”

Police are also asking local businesses to review their surveillance systems to see if their cameras captured Christina’s movements as she passed through the garage. Detectives also plan to retrace her steps into the garage at about the time she disappeared, hoping they stumble onto a clue.

Meanwhile, family members insist that she wasn’t under any undue stress.

“Just regular stuff,” says Morris. “I think she may have had a disagreement with her boyfriend. But, nothing huge that would cause her to disappear.”
    Police plan to have teams of officers in the area continuing the search.
    http://dallas-texas.yourlocalnews.us...Since+Saturday

Christine's mom
    https://www.facebook.com/anna.c.morris.58?fref=photo
    Last edited by bermstalker; 09-05-2014 at 02:50 AM.

Her twitter (nothing particularly interesting)- https://twitter.com/cmomoneyy

weird. Why did it take so long for someone to report her missing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Boyfriend's in on it.

Callin it now.

I call dibs on the BF

JIIIIINNNXXXX.

Over on Websleuths ( ), someone posted that there was a local news report where they spoke with her mother who stated the boyfriend is "ashamed and upset" that he didn't call her parents. The mother said they (Christina and boyfriend) live together.
    Last edited by moosella; 09-05-2014 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Poor writing. Blame websleuths.

He didn't call to report her missing, they had just gotten into a fight, she went out to "clear her head" and ends up walking to her car at 3:00am with some random dude who leaves??

My guess, boyfriend was following her, saw her with new dude, raged, and killed.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    He didn't call to report her missing, they had just gotten into a fight, she went out to "clear her head" and ends up walking to her car at 3:00am with some random dude who leaves??

My guess, boyfriend was following her, saw her with new dude, raged, and killed.
    this.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post

That's exactly what I'm thinking too.

Could be the guy she as last seen with, who walked her to her car. Seems off to me, that he walked her to her car, yet her car was found there, still locked as though she never even got in. I would think she would've gotten in her car right away, so that just seems weird to me.

Also, she's 5'4 and 95 pounds?!?! Tiiiiiiiinyyyyyyyy.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Surveillance video captured Morris, 23, walking with a friend in the parking garage at 4 a.m. last Saturday. But Morris was never seen leaving the garage.

Investigators said there were no signs of foul play or a struggle near her car. Her last 15 phone calls went to her boyfriend, whom she lives with, but he never reported her missing, Morris' parents said.

They realized she was missing when her boss called.

"We were already behind the curve on this because [of] getting it four days late, so we had a lot of catching up to do," said David Tilley with the Plano Police Department.

Police said Morris' bank accounts haven't been accessed and her cell phone is off. Their best leads are the drivers of three cars seen in the parking garage that same morning.

"You can't tell any of the cars apart, which is really frustrating because I feel like that could be a big lead of ours," McElroy said. "Please, if you have her, I need my daughter back. I need her back. I'm begging you."

Police said the friend of Morris who was last seen with her isn't a person of interest.http://abcnews.go.com/US/search-cont...ry?id=25311299

-------------------------

"Us, as parents, do not understand why he did not pick up the phone and let us know that our child never made it home," her mother said.

The video of Christina leaving with her friend is at the link
    http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local...gacy/15136273/

This is the BF
    http://yooying.com/hunter_l33

Last edited by bermstalker; 09-06-2014 at 10:44 AM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Yeah. This isn't going to end well. On one hand I see what Nic is saying about the Man walking her to the car. Do they have surveillance of him walking away from her? But on the other hand, SUPER suspicious that it was her BOSS that raised the alarm and not the boyfriend. After four days. I see no other reason than to suspect the BF.

And yes, SUPER TINY and unhealthy weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

maybe that's what it says on her drivers license. she soesn't look unhealthy to me in the pictures i've seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    maybe that's what it says on her drivers license. she soesn't look unhealthy to me in the pictures i've seen.
    It may be exaggerated on her license. But the pic above in the cowboy hat? SUPER skinny arms and a "lollipop head".

ehhhh......

meh. i'm a big girl and so i'd love to be able to say someone was unhealthy skinny because they don't weigh what i deem to be an acceptable weight but i just can't do that with a clear conscience.

whatever. it doesn't seem worth it to me because it doesn't matter in this case.

maybe if this article was about someone dying from anorexia or something, but this chick's weight has nothing to do with her going missing.

my stepsister is 95 pounds and 5'3". this is probably due to a combination of her genes (dad is probably 6 feet and around 150) and the fact that she has a medical condition that requires her to wear a bag and can't process foods as effectively because of it. she eats constantly and maintains 95. i wouldn't say she is unhealthy (medical issue aside).

unhealthy generally denotes an eating disorder. it's like a dog whistle word.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

From-- http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/ci...-legacy-plano/

Christina's car, a silver Toyota Celica, was recovered from the parking garage at the Shops of Legacy on September 2. On September 3, Christina's boyfriend, Hunter Foster, wrote on Facebook that she'd gone missing. The couple lives together in Fort Worth.

"I'm worried sick and will do anything to get any information on the last time anyone has seen her or talked to her please help and pray that she is ok! Police are involved and we are going to find her and whoever has taken her or whoever she is with," Foster wrote.

Plano police issued a missing persons report on September 4, and the investigation into Christina's disappearance is ongoing. Police spokesperson David Tilley says Foster has been extensively interviewed and is not believed to be involved in Christina's disappearance at all. "Being the boyfriend, he was one that we looked at pretty heavily," Tilley says. "Anything we have asked of him, he has been very cooperative."

Tilley reports that Foster has been at search events helping to hand out fliers. "We don't have any suspects, but at the same time, we haven't ruled anyone out," Tilley says.

Here's an interesting blog/article about this case compared to another case in that area.
    http://www.viralglobalnews.com/u-s-s...rgotten/16336/

PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – Search efforts will be enhanced on Thursday as crews will use as many as five drones to aid in the search for a missing Fort Worth woman.
    Christina Morris has been missing since Aug. 30 after spending an evening with friends at the Shops at Legacy in Plano.
    Texas Equusearch, a volunteer group which is leading a renewed search effort, received permission from the FAA on Wednesday to use drones in the search.The drones were scheduled to be deployed at 8 a.m. Thursday to take aerial pictures, which will be sent back to the group’s command center at Legacy Church.
    Inclement weather delayed the use of the drones in the morning, but they were expected to launch before noon.http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/11/d...t-worth-woman/

I saw a big digital billboard with her missing information on it last night. Missing for 2 weeks? This can't be good :(

You can watch the boyfriend speak on camera at the link.

http://cw33.com/2014/09/10/without-a...ng-girlfriend/

PLANO, TX ? One missing person showed up in Plano Tuesday ? Christina Morris? boyfriend, Hunter Foster.

?I?ve known her since grade school,? he tearfully told our cameras.

Questions have been swirling all week ? Why didn?t he report her missing? Why did she call him 15 times the morning before she disappeared?

?He does feel like an idiot for not contacting us and waiting four days,? Christina?s mother, Jonni McElroy said. ?It was a typical boyfriend-girlfriend fight on the phone and he just really wish he would have contacted us. He said he has to live with that the rest of his life.?

?I just want her to come home and be alive and safe,? Foster said.

After nearly a week without results, Texas Equusearch has suspended its search for Christina Morris, a 23-year-old Dallas-area woman who went missing August 30.
    http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/ci...usearch-drone/

crocodile tears. I ain't buyin it.

Thread Information