Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Christina Morris' (23) remains were found almost four years after she went missing

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
    The last man seen with Christina Morris before she disappeared lied to detectives, cleaned his car and had what was described as a bite mark on his arm the morning after her disappearance, according to a search warrant released by the Plano Police Department Tuesday.
    Plano police obtained a search warrant to seize Enrique Arochi's car in connection with the investigation into the disappearance of Morris, 23, who was last seen Aug. 30 walking through a parking garage at the Shops at Legacy with Arochi.

In the search warrant affidavit, police detail several instances where investigators said "Arochi has made numerous false statements and omitted pertinent information" during the course of the investigation.
    The search warrant states the lead detective "believes Arochi has intentionally made false statements which have hindered detectives in locating Morris."

Search Warrant: http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF...281502151.html
    I'm confused. It says he had a bite mark on his arm the morning after her disappearance. But the reports say that nobody raised the alarm until September 2nd when she didn't show up for work. She disappeared on August 30th.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Enrique Arochi.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm confused. It says he had a bite mark on his arm the morning after her disappearance. But the reports say that nobody raised the alarm until September 2nd when she didn't show up for work. She disappeared on August 30th.
    He showed up to his job all messed up. His car was messed up. Apparently they ha s known each other since high achool.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
    He showed up to his job all messed up. His car was messed up. Apparently they ha s known each other since high achool.
    Okay. So his co-workers saw this stuff and not the cops. I'm a bit slow. Sorry lol.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...iles-away.html

Man who gave emotional interview after disappearance of friend 'spotted on camera walking with her into deserted garage then driving away despite insisting he was parked somewhere else'

(Nov. 5, 2014) A man who gave an emotional interview after the disappearance of his friend was "spotted on camera walking with her into deserted garage and driving out in his car despite insisting he was parked somewhere else."

Plano, Texas Police say that Enrique Arochi, the last person seen with Christina Morris before she disappeared on August 30, made many false statements over the course of the investigation.

"Arochi has made numerous false statements and omitted pertinent information to Affiant during the course of the investigation into Morris' disappearance," Plano Detective Cathy Stamm wrote in the affidavit for the search warrant, reports Dallas News.

"Affiant believes Arochi has intentionally made false statements which have hindered detectives in locating Morris."

One such claim was that Arochi parked his car in a different garage than Morris.

Surveillance footage shows him walking with Morris and later shows him pulling his car out of the garage at 3:58 a.m.

When police showed Arochi the footage of him driving away he said, "I must have parked there."

"The inconsistency was where I parked because both parking lots look exactly identical," Arochi told KRLD 1080. "And I don't have a sense of direction so I didn't really know where I parked."

CBS reports that while Arochi says that Morris was never in his car, police believe she may have been inside when he was pulling away from the garage in the early hours of the morning on August 30.

"So we walked and we split and after I saw my car, I went to my car. I don't know where she went, or if she went to her car. I just went to my car and left."

"I honestly didn't see anything. I was just walking to my car," said Arochi in an exclusive interview with CBS.

Plano police has since investigated Arochi's car looking for fluids, hair, and DNA evidence but haven't yet reported their findings.

According to a warrant, police say they also have video of Arochi examining strange parts of his car at a grocery store in Allen just hours after Morris' disappearance.

Also following the disappearance, Arochi had "bruising to his right forearm" and "abrasions to his right hand."

He told police that he punched his car fender but police took pictures of the vehicle and the damage didn't match Arochi's description.

A co-worker of Arochi's told investigators that the day after Morris' disappearance, Arochi looked like s**t, was walking with a limp, and supposedly had bite marks on his arm.

Arochi told his co-worker he was in a fight the night before but that story changed as well.

He says his injuries have nothing to do with Morris' disappearance and says that he had an accident that day changing his tire.

"I didn't have any bite marks on my arm, I had an accident that day changing my tire -- and there's proof of that cause I texted my girlfriend telling her I was changing my tires and that's been cleared," said Arochi.

Arochi has admitted to police that the night of Morris' disappearance; he had taken Adderall and consumes 10 shots of liquor and 3-5 beers.

Another one of Arochi's false statements was that he says he didn't contact Morris' boyfriend Hunter Foster the night she disappeared.

Police say that Arochi's phone shows him making calls and texts to Foster at 3:50, 3:53, and 3:55 the morning she disappeared.

Despite Arochi's holes in his story, he has stood by his innocence.

Morris' mother wants to know where her daughter is and she believes that Arochi has the answers.

"I feel like the one person that walked her to the parking garage has to know something," Jonni McElroy, Morris's mother, told CBS 11 News.

Arochi says he hasn't spoken with Morris' mother despite protestors standing outside his home with signs reading, "tell us the truth Enrique."

Arochi still says he has nothing to do with Morris and said, "I had nothing to do with her disappearance," said Arochi.

"I just want them to come forward. It's not only affecting her family, it's affecting a lot of people around us. It's just not fair if someone's holding onto that piece of information that may lead to where Christina may be. I just want them to be honest and come forward."

Arochi says he has been told by Plano police that he is not a suspect but that he is only a person of interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Wait, I thought he said he was parked in the parking garage? this whole time I thought both were parked in the parking garage, walked in together, and when she got to her car he walked to his (I assumed they weren't parked next to each other, or even that close). So, if he claimed he wasn't parked there, how did it take so long for them to realize that he lied? I mean, they had the camera footage the whole time.

Maybe they knew and were not releasing that info at first, but due to no more leads/info, they decided to let the public know? This whole case confuses me....

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

what is up with the multiple calls to the bf who didn't report her missing and the legal speed? also, why was he in the garage for an hour? so guilty, but the calls to the bf... also guilty?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    what is up with the multiple calls to the bf who didn't report her missing and the legal speed? also, why was he in the garage for an hour? so guilty, but the calls to the bf... also guilty?
    I missed where it said he was in the garage for an hour (and I even re-read!), but the fact that he's all "I didn't park where she did....ohhh wait...maybe I did, I don't remember." and bite marks and shit....yeah...he's guilty as fuck. I hope bf isn't in on it, but after seeing him on camera I wouldn't be surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    PLANO, Texas - Friends and family members are searching for a 23-year-old North Texas woman who disappeared after leaving a friend's apartment early Saturday morning.

Christina Morris was last seen early the morning of Aug. 30 in a parking garage at the Shops at Legacy in Plano.

Morris had gone to Henry's Tavern at the Shops at Legacy and then to a nearby apartment for a party. Around 3 a.m., Morris and a friend walked to their cars in the parking garage, but went their separate ways.

Morris' car was later found in the parking garage, still locked, but there was no sign of her.
    Surveillance video captured Morris, 23, walking with a friend in the parking garage at 4 a.m. last Saturday. But Morris was never seen leaving the garage.
    Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Surveillance footage shows him walking with Morris and later shows him pulling his car out of the garage at 3:58 a.m.

According to a warrant, police say they also have video of Arochi examining strange parts of his car at a grocery store in Allen just hours after Morris' disappearance.

Police say that Arochi's phone shows him making calls and texts to Foster at 3:50, 3:53, and 3:55 the morning she disappeared.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I missed where it said he was in the garage for an hour (and I even re-read!), but the fact that he's all "I didn't park where she did....ohhh wait...maybe I did, I don't remember." and bite marks and shit....yeah...he's guilty as fuck. I hope bf isn't in on it, but after seeing him on camera I wouldn't be surprised.
    could be my mistake. the first report said they left the party at 3 but the second says 4 and the third says he is shown leaving at 3:58 after making several calls to the bf.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Even if he wasn't in there in hour, there is still a hell of a lot of evidence that points to him having done something to her. And the fact that he had called the bf a ton of times right before he left? Very weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

On Wednesday, the Wylie Police Department released the September arrest report for Enrique Arochi, the Allen man under scrutiny for being the last person seen with Christina Morris, who went missing Aug. 30 from the Shops at Legacy in Plano.

The arrest report from Sept. 15 alleges Arochi stole a gold Samsung Galaxy S5 phone, valued at $650, from the Sprint Wireless Store he managed in Wylie.

On Nov. 1, Arochi said he was on a leave of absence from Sprint due to the Morris investigation, but according to coworkers, Arochi was fired after his arrest for theft.

“He had three phones and would switch them out,” said a coworker, who asked to remain anonymous. “It was always the same number, but he would switch them out. I was there the day [he was caught]. We got a shipment of a few phones that were not in our inventory, and he had them hidden on his desk.”

During an inventory check, a higher-up called Arochi and confronted him about the theft, which occurred Aug. 25, according to the report.

Arochi reportedly wiped the phone of data before his arrest, according to a second coworker.

While there is no evidence this arrest had anything to do with Morris’ disappearance, both Sprint employees said he “bullied” them and told them not to talk with police in the days after she went missing.

“He tried to act like he was doing us a favor, [saying] ‘I don’t want them to harass you,’” said the second coworker, who worked with Arochi on Aug. 30.

Although he was scheduled to work at 8 a.m. the morning Morris disappeared, Arochi did not arrive to the store until about 11 a.m., according to coworkers, and seemed like he “hadn’t slept in two weeks.”

“He was very messed up. It was pretty clear he was on something,” said the second coworker. “He had a bite mark on his arm, there were bruises all over his fists and a big dent in the side of his car. I asked him about it and he didn’t give me an answer, just said, ‘Yeah, I know it’s there.’”

When asked about Arochi’s demeanor after Morris’ disappearance, both men agreed he seemed stressed.

“It was weird; he was always in the back,” the first coworker said. “Usually he would be in the front trying to get sales, but at that time when that was going on [after her disappearance], even after when the police came and started investigating us a little, before that he started telling me, ‘Yeah, man, I’m a good person, I don’t go out no more, I don’t smoke no more,’ stuff like that. Making it seem like, where is this all coming from?”

Before Arochi was promoted to manager a few months ago, the coworker said he was an outgoing, regular guy who often came in and shared stories about his wild weekends. After his promotion, the anger issues began.

And after the release of the search warrant affidavit for Arochi’s car, which was granted to Plano PD on Sept. 26 after detectives determined he “intentionally made false statements, which have hindered detectives in locating Morris,” his coworkers believe their former manager has something to hide.

“I can tell when he lies ... whenever he was expressing his concern, specifically the moment he said ‘I feel bad for the family, I really do,’ I could tell he was lying from his diction and from his speech pattern,” the first coworker said.

At this time, Arochi, who hired attorney Paul Johnson this week, is not a suspect in the disappearance of Morris.

Arochi could not be reached for comment.http://starlocalmedia.com/allenameri....html?mode=jqm

How in the world is he not a suspect?

“He was very messed up. It was pretty clear he was on something,” said the second coworker. “He had a bite mark on his arm, there were bruises all over his fists and a big dent in the side of his car. I asked him about it and he didn’t give me an answer, just said, ‘Yeah, I know it’s there.’”
    WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF.

Seriously?

This is moving on to the grand jury...

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/11/17/g...t-worth-woman/

FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A Collin County Grand Jury is set to take up the case of Christina Morris, the Fort Worth woman missing since August and last seen in Plano. Grand Jury records indicate the panel is looking at the last man known to have been with her.

Subpoenas indicate a Grand Jury will hear the case December 4, and Christina Morris? mother is grateful the investigative process is picking up momentum.

?My heart is literally shattered right now,? she told CBS 11 News as she bundled up to begin another walking search for clues Monday afternoon. Jonni McElroy is still searching. Searching for her daughter who disappeared nearly three months ago.

?I still believe she?s alive until I?m otherwise proven wrong. If I am proven wrong and she?s not then she deserves a proper burial? everything,? she said.

The subpoenas show the Grand Jury wants information on and interviews with Enrique Arochi, also known as Enrique Arochi Gutierrez. He is seen in parking surveillance garage video with Morris in the early morning hours of the last known day she was seen alive.

WATCH: Last Person Seen With Missing Woman Speaks With CBS 11

He has denied involvement in her disappearance but investigators executed a search warrant of his car. McElroy believes he knows more than he is saying, and as a mother, implores him to speak out. ?I hope that he realizes and sees that all we?re seeking is the truth, the bottom is we want answers. If he knows those answers we need him to be truthful (and) give us those answers,? she said.

TIMELINE OF EVENTS IN CHRISTINA MORRIS CASE

August 30 (3:55 a.m.): Morris last seen

August 30 (10:15 a.m.): Arochi Scrubs Car at Kroger (surveillance footage)

September 2: Morris reported missing

September 3: Arochi interviewed twice

September 4: Arochi?s car searched

September 8: car damage examined (inconsistent with Arochi?s explanation)

September 10: Arochi?s coworker interviewed

September 24: Police obtain surveillance video from Kroger in Allen

September 26: Search warrant issued for car

Read full search warrant: (go to above link)

Police are expanding their search....

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Pla...283252741.html

Thursday, Nov 20, 2014 • Updated at 9:19 AM CST

Plano police were searching again Wednesday afternoon for 23-year-old Christina Morris, who has now been missing for nearly three months.

Officers fanned out across a large area near Waters Creek off U.S. Highway 75 in Allen, focusing their search in fields and heavily wooded areas. So far they have found no evidence of foul play and no evidence of Morris since she disappeared from the Shops at Legacy in the early morning hours of Aug. 30.

The Plano police chief told officers in a meeting Wednesday that the Morris case is a top priority for the department and that they have dedicated two detectives to focus solely on this case.

“If she is dead, she is not going to be in a highly public area,” said Officer David Tilley, with the Plano Police Department. “Somebody would have already run across that.”

Not only are police searching for clues, but so is Morris’ family.

“There’s so much area to search,” said Morris’ mom, Jonni McElroy.

McElroy said she will never give up looking for her daughter.

“I always pray, ‘Let me have something,'” said McElroy.

On Saturday, McElroy will go back home to Tulsa for the first time since Morris was reported missing.

“Even though it's just four hours away, I feel like it's hundreds and hundreds of miles away,” said McElroy.

McElroy said she hopes someone will have the courage to come forward with answers to help find her daughter.

“It is kind of like a needle in a haystack,” said Tilley. “But I can tell you, if you go through that haystack thoroughly and you spend enough time working on it and go through every piece of hay, you will find that needle. And that's what our goal is.”

Arochi had to be hired by the BF, right? Why else would he be calling the BF and denying it? Crazy that neither of them has been arrested or even made a suspect.

I just hope the cops know what they are doing and have more facts than what the public have and that there are answers soon.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Police are expanding their search....

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Pla...283252741.html
    I was wondering why they were searching there. I read an updated article that said cadaver dogs were brought in.
    Then I found this from the family's (Christina's family) PI
    ?From the look of him and the way that he acts ? there?s something not right about him. ? He wasn?t being truthful, and my question would be, ?Why?? If you?re innocent, then sit down and talk to people,? Boudreaux said. ?Don?t just go hide in your house ? that?s ridiculous. The other day, I found out he had turned his phone off when he was on [State Highway] 121 between the Shops and Custer. And then the damage to his car, the scratches and bite marks on his arm, the limping. You think about things like that. I?m a straight shooter; I?m going to tell you how it is. If you look at his eyes, they jump really fast left to right when he?s talking. That?s abnormal.?
    http://starlocalmedia.com/allenameri...baa4e4ed8.html[/QUOTE]

I was wondering why they were searching there. I read an updated article that said cadaver dogs were brought in.
    Yeah, they did. From one article I read on it:

During Friday’s search, the K-9 team “hit” a scent indicating the presence of human bodily fluids on a concrete pillar inside the garage where Morris was last seen.
    The police don't seem to be taking the hit very seriously, though. They are on record as stating they do not believe she was killed in the garage. The hit is just for human fluid in general, and not linked directly to her in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/275900...friend-charged
    The boyfriend of Christina Morris, a woman who's been missing for more than three months, was indicted recently in connection to a drug sting.

FOX 4 first exposed alleged drug abuse at a local night club in September as part of a news station investigation, and now, 15 people have been indicted after a Dallas police and federal investigation.

Among those arrested and indicted was Morris' live-in boyfriend, Hunter Lee Foster.

Foster, 23, faces a federal charge of conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance.

The indictment says on Aug. 1, Foster was working with others to deal molly, a form of ecstasy.

Foster and Morris lived together in Fort Worth.

Morris disappeared after a night out with friends.

She was last seen Aug. 30 walking with a friend to a parking garage at the Shops at Legacy in Plano.

Her disappearance has been the focus of numerous police and volunteer searches around Collin County.

Morris' stepmother, Anna, talked with FOX 4 Tuesday night about the news.

She says she hopes this does not cause a distraction in the effort to find Morris.

“They're separate,” said Anna. “They're separate cases, and I don't want people to assume that because Hunter has been arrested for these crimes that Christina was somehow involved or put herself into this position, because that is just not true.”

Most of the 15 people indicted face federal charges of conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance.

The U.S. Attorney's Office says the drugs involved everything from cocaine to heroin, and guns were seized during the arrests.

A FOX 4 undercover investigation exposed Eternal Eden, an after-hours dance club in Jaguars in Northwest Dallas.

It opens on Sunday mornings at 3 a.m. for anyone over 18 years of age.

Our story profiled a 19-year-old woman who died from a drug overdose after a night of partying at the club.

Police reports also showed 44 calls for service during a 9-month period.

Feds say the suspects were all arrested at or near the club.

If convicted, penalties could include up to 20 years in prison and a $1 million fine.

Of course her family is going to say that their daughter wasn't involved in a drug scheme lol.
    But maybe she knew too much...maybe that's why that guy called her boyfriend like 3 times around the time she went missing...to let him know the deed was done.

The plot thickens.

Here was the undercover investgation that was done on the club a few months ago.
    http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/265397...urs-dance-club

occam's razor.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...le4467449.html

They arrested her shady, fucking friend.

Thread Information