Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Christina Morris' (23) remains were found almost four years after she went missing

Bones Found in Southlake Are Human

https://www.google.com/amp/dfw.cbslo...are-human/amp/

Southlake is about 35 miles from Plano. It's a very affluent area and the crime rate there is like 90% lower than the average.

No identification yet but there aren't too many people missing around these parts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    It's not her:
    http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/07/14/b...e-missing-man/

Bones Found In Southlake Identified As Missing Man
    Well, at least someone's family will have closure of sorts
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

It's shit like this that makes me think Kevans kind of desired vigilantism is totally warranted and would be awesome.

Sounds like they may have found her

http://www.fox4news.com/news/workers...ng-development

Wow! I hope so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Honestly, I think the remains found yesterday are her. This one really hits home as I have several mutual friends with her. I actually went with the search parties looking for her when she first was missing. Her family was still looking almost every weekend for her, including a request for people to help search this upcoming weekend (this request was before the body was found yesterday). One reason they think this is her is because this is in the exact area where Enrique A. phone pinged the night she went missing. Enrique is a fucking pig. His family defended him, all the way up to sentencing, and then they didn't show up. They have moved away from the home they lived in at the time Christina went missing. (Just a guess on my part, that they moved because he had a younger brother, who actually was a good kid, and they moved to at least get him away from being "the brother of.....")

I hope this is her so that her family can finally bring her home and begin the healing process. I presume Enrique A will be charged with capital murder if it is her. It's too bad we can't put him in a room with Kevin so that Kevin could give him the verbal lashing he oh so deserves.

While I know finding her body doesn't give her family closure, but at least they have her home.

I also think it’s her.

Her remains have been identified. May she rest in peace and may her family finally have some closure.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/03/08/c...remains-found/
    Last edited by gal12300; 03-08-2018 at 11:27 AM.

Thanks God. I thought she would never be found. Sad day, but her family deserved the closure.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

This one really hurts. Seeing my friends so sad, it made me completely break down in tears today. While I am so glad that her family can bring her home, I just worry what they will have to go through with another trial. Because they convicted him of aggravated kidnapping, they cannot charge him with capital murder. I only hope that when he is convicted of her murder that the judge stacks the sentence on top of the life sentence he is already serving.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristmas View Post
    This one really hurts. Seeing my friends so sad, it made me completely break down in tears today. While I am so glad that her family can bring her home, I just worry what they will have to go through with another trial. Because they convicted him of aggravated kidnapping, they cannot charge him with capital murder. I only hope that when he is convicted of her murder that the judge stacks the sentence on top of the life sentence he is already serving.
    Can they go for the DP?

I kind of get the feeling if they can, that's what they're going to go for. He deserves it

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Can they go for the DP?

I kind of get the feeling if they can, that's what they're going to go for. He deserves it
    I don't know, I don't think they can since he was already charged/convicted of kidnapping, so capital murder would be off the table (if I am reading the law correctly). I think almost always for the death penalty here in Tx that it has to be a capital murder charge. I wonder though if Collin County will try to find any additional charges they can to add so that it can be capital murder.

I hope he rots, I hope he feels pain. He was an arrogant piece of shit before the trial, during the trial and I have heard he is the same in prison. Would be nice if his parents would come out and at least say they are sorry, but they won't. They still support their piece of shit son.

I think it was Dateline:Secrets Uncovered that I was watching last night and it was an episode about Christina. I decided to look up some of the people to see what they are up to now and found that her boyfriend Hunter died in March-

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obit...oster-11222350

I haven't been able to find out COD.

Quote Originally Posted by moosella View Post
    I think it was Dateline:Secrets Uncovered that I was watching last night and it was an episode about Christina. I decided to look up some of the people to see what they are up to now and found that her boyfriend Hunter died in March-

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obit...oster-11222350

I haven't been able to find out COD.
    Thanks for the info! Curious about COD.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information