Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 5 Reasons to suspect jesus never existed

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Praise Jesus, amen.
    Hallelujah!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

so Amanda's going to hell? Can she get kicked out of there for raping all the erotic people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    so Amanda's going to hell? Can she get kicked out of there for raping all the erotic people?
    If they are erotic, it's not rape. Duh.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaGunn View Post
    I try to stay out of religion ego matches. Aitheism as well as science are religions unto themselves, and I've seen just as many hypocritical aithiests as I have Christians, so sure they are right and have all the answers. Yet our world is still messed up.. Go figure.
    Get the fuck out. Atheism is the absence of any belief in god. And science is science. You are really starting to piss me off.

"Fuck you for trying to tell me that atheism is a religion."

Thank you, Mary !

Quote Originally Posted by dolcevita View Post
    Get the fuck out. Atheism is the absence of any belief in god. And science is science. You are really starting to piss me off.
    Don't let simple idiots piss you off.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

God is not dead is a really good movie. The movie does not talk about Jesus existence. But the movie does challenge an atheist teacher view point on bang bang theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    God is not dead is a really good movie. The movie does not talk about Jesus existence. But the movie does challenge an atheist teacher view point on bang bang theory.
    Bang Bang...like the shrimp? Mmmmm, delicious shrimp! I could get behind a religion that was devoted to bang bang shrimp and challenged the viewpoint of people who do not like it.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Bang Bang...like the shrimp? Mmmmm, delicious shrimp! I could get behind a religion that was devoted to bang bang shrimp and challenged the viewpoint of people who do not like it.
    One time someone told me Bad Girls Club was their religion I don't know which one is better.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Since discussing Politics doesn't piss us off enough these days, let's bump a less inflammatory thread. Like one based on Religion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

MDS family sometimes you have to just.believe the historical facts of the story of Jesus...I do apologize this are not.my writing, but the website relay the facts.pretty well....Love You guys

Jesus crucifixion is historically certain:

There are many independent sources that attest to Jesus? crucifixion. So many in fact that it is beyond doubt that Jesus really died on a cross. We find that all four canonical gospels (Mark, Matthew, Luke, John) attesting to this fact.

We also find Serapion, in his letter, refers to the crucifixion of the ?wise king?. Josephus Flavius, writing within the 1st century, refers to Jesus? crucifixion very vividly, ?And when Pilate, at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross.? Cornelius Tacitus, writing in the early 2nd century, in his work Annals also refers to Jesus? crucifixion. Eddy and Boyd state that it is now ?firmly established? that Tacitus provides a non-Christian confirmation of the crucifixion of Jesus. The much later Jewish Talmud states that ?On the eve of the Passover Yeshu (Jesus) was hanged.? The early Church fathers unanimously believed that Jesus was crucified on a cross, for instance Ignatius of Antioch, Polycarp and so on.

No credible historian rejects that Jesus was crucified. Scholar John Crossan, of the radical Jesus Seminar, writes: ?That he was crucified is as sure as anything historical can ever be.?

According to atheist scholar Gerd Ludemann: ?Jesus? death as a result of crucifixion is indisputable.?

tl;dr
    Noob iz good at dishing but canna take it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    MDS family sometimes you have to just.believe the historical facts of the story of Jesus...I do apologize this are not.my writing, but the website relay the facts.pretty well....Love You guys

Jesus crucifixion is historically certain:

There are many independent sources that attest to Jesus? crucifixion. So many in fact that it is beyond doubt that Jesus really died on a cross. We find that all four canonical gospels (Mark, Matthew, Luke, John) attesting to this fact.

We also find Serapion, in his letter, refers to the crucifixion of the ?wise king?. Josephus Flavius, writing within the 1st century, refers to Jesus? crucifixion very vividly, ?And when Pilate, at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross.? Cornelius Tacitus, writing in the early 2nd century, in his work Annals also refers to Jesus? crucifixion. Eddy and Boyd state that it is now ?firmly established? that Tacitus provides a non-Christian confirmation of the crucifixion of Jesus. The much later Jewish Talmud states that ?On the eve of the Passover Yeshu (Jesus) was hanged.? The early Church fathers unanimously believed that Jesus was crucified on a cross, for instance Ignatius of Antioch, Polycarp and so on.

No credible historian rejects that Jesus was crucified. Scholar John Crossan, of the radical Jesus Seminar, writes: ?That he was crucified is as sure as anything historical can ever be.?

According to atheist scholar Gerd Ludemann: ?Jesus? death as a result of crucifixion is indisputable.?
    So he was a guy that was crucified. So were many people back then. Fact.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Bang Bang Theory

If he was really hard core, he'd have opted for the upside down crucifixion.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Bang Bang Theory
    This is why I don't believe Lazarus is for real. He's another Chauncy. Maybe he IS Chauncy.
    Noob iz good at dishing but canna take it.

Quote Originally Posted by dolcevita View Post
    This is why I don't believe Lazarus is for real. He's another Chauncy. Maybe he IS Chauncy.
    He definitely isn't. He's just a dumb person.

Thread Information