Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 15 year old girl's body found burned, thought to have been murdered elsewhere

15 year old girl's body found burned, thought to have been murdered elsewhere

Indianapolis is trying to play the big league and forget that we're the midwest and land of corn. There's a 6 week old baby missing and they just found a 15 year old girls body that had been burned but thought to have been murdered. through the local news FB posting I found the kid's name that supposedly did and he's got drama on his page right now. I don't know how to screen shot but some stuff is going. he's online defending himself. The girl's best friend is also missing. Lots of info and accusations coming out right now so wanted to get it posted.

The boy who is being accused: (can I post his FB?)

https://www.facebook.com/gock665?fref=browse_search

Family and friends search for missing girl
    By Daniel Miller
    Published: September 2, 2014, 9:03 pm | Updated: September 2, 2014, 10:16 pm
    INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) ? Hours after Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department released the
    name (http://wishtv.com/2014/09/02/coroner...ehind-home/)of a
    15-year-old Ben Davis High School student found badly burned and murdered, 24-Hour News 8 is learning
    police are investigating the disappearance of the girl?s friend who?s missing.
    The mother of 16-year-old Karensha Phelps release a picture of her. The girl?s mother said that her
    daughter and Dominique were best friends and were always together. Both of them were last seen together
    Friday. Now, Phelps is no where to be found.
    ?This is a life. This is somebody?s child,? said Tawanda Sharp, Phelps? God Mother.
    Sharp held a flyer with the picture of her God Daughter. Sharp and the girl?s mother went door to door
    handing out the flyers. Crystal Collins said she?s very concerned about her daughter?s safety.9/2/2014 Familyand friends search for missing girl | WISH-TV
    http://wishtv.com/2014/09/02/family-...-missing-girl/ 2/4
    ?I haven?t heard from her, nobody has heard from her. She knows everybody?s number to call. We just don?t
    have any information,? Collins said.
    Collins fear comes after IMPD identified the girl?s body found behind this west side home Sunday as
    Dominique Allen. Late Tuesday afternoon, Allen?s family talked to the media.
    ?She did not deserve this. She did not deserve this. She was 15-years-old,? said Allen?s sister, Shenika
    Poindexter.
    Collins said Allen and her daughter were close friends.
    ?Dominique and her always switched clothes; she had on Dominique?s clothes the last time anybody saw
    her,? she said.
    Helen Yeakey doesn?t know Phelps, but wanted to help in the search.
    ?If I have to walk the streets everyday to find out some information about this that?s what I will do,? Yeakey
    said.
    Yeakey also bought flowers to give to Allen?s family.
    ?This is devastating. Killing our kids and burning them too, that is so devastating. We are not going to have
    it out here,? she said.
    Sharp said they are doing everything they can, including talking to police. All they want is for Phelps to come
    home.
    ?We just really trying to get the word out that we need everyone to keep an eye out and if they see Karensha
    to at least call someone,? Sharp said.
    24-Hour News 8 talked with IMPD about this case. They said they are investigating it and after talking with
    Phelps? family, they don?t believe she?s in danger.
    As for Allen?s case, they are checking every lead, including searching the sex-offender registry . They are
    asking anyone with information to call crime stoppers at 262-tips.
    We are each our own devil and we make this world our own hell...Oscar Wilde

Oh good god, I cannot read whatever language he's using on FB. What a maroon........ He's changed the whole English language, or just fucked it up.
    lol

Godspeed, Dominique
    Last edited by u2addict; 09-02-2014 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Dominique

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

The guy who owns the fb that's linked (Zachary) is openly gay & a male relative is posting on instagram, twitter & fb that the Zachary did it. Zachary says he didn't & that the guy is only doing this because Zachary wouldn't give him $80 to which the other guy basically responds "yep. I'm gonna fuck u up".

There are posts from another account saying the missing girl is with the poster & when asked if she was with Dominique/knows what happened to Dominique, the poster responds "we did it". Not sure if it' s an another account belonging toi the kid accusing Zachary or another one altogether, but shiiiiit. If this kid is seriouysly doing this over $80 he needs his arse kicked big time. Innocent people get shot dead or do life over shit like this.

I don't have Instagram but I'm gonna look and see what I can find on twitter. This is only maybe 15 minutes away from us and she is only a year younger than my kid. It's getting crazy in Indianapolis. Everybody wants to play hard so bad but seriously, have you seen Indiana's corn? We've got farm land and shopping. I'm out here in suburbia and my kid's friends are pulling guns on each other because of their "rap" game. Rap? um, no. They are all intent to be touch. Even my own kid has pulled some stupid shit and finally got off of probation but still on restriction.

oh, yea, i'm having a hard time deciphering what some of these kids are saying so hopefully someone else can.

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Officials have released the name and cause of death of a teenage girl whose body was found badly burned behind a west side home this weekend.

Fifteen-year-old Dominique Allen was discovered Sunday afternoon when police say a homeowner was walking his dog in the 1100 block of Elder Avenue.

Detectives said they believe Allen was killed at a different location and then dumped in the yard. The Marion County Coroner’s Office has determined her cause of death to be homicidal asphyxiation.

Police believe Allen was killed first and then set on fire from her waste below to destroy possible evidence.

Investigators are conducting test to determine if Allen had been raped.

Tuesday afternoon, detectives found Allen’s purse and shoes in the backyard of a home in the 1900 block of West 10th Street. Police believe Allen was abducted from her sister’s porch on the west side of Indianapolis — she left her phone behind at the home.
    http://wishtv.com/2014/09/02/coroner...d-behind-home/

Then when I was researching the missing friend, Karensha Phelps- I found this statement.

24-Hour News 8 talked with IMPD about this case. They said they are investigating it and after talking with Phelps’ family, they don’t believe she’s in danger.
    http://wishtv.com/2014/09/02/family-...-missing-girl/

Collins said her daughter is a repeat runaway, but she said this time felt different. She said her daughter has not made contact with anyone, even as police investigate the killing of her friend who she affectionately called her little sister.
    http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...missing-friend

Last edited by bermstalker; 09-02-2014 at 11:12 PM.

Dominique was a beautiful girl. I cannot wait till LE finds this creep and justice is served for Dominique and her family.

I hope Karensha's family is right and she just ran away. She is a beauty also.
    Last edited by u2addict; 09-02-2014 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Karensha

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Quote Originally Posted by u2addict View Post
    Oh good god, I cannot read whatever language he's using on FB. What a maroon........ He's changed the whole English language, or just fucked it up.
    lol

Godspeed, Dominique
    Quote Originally Posted by noshame View Post
    oh, yea, i'm having a hard time deciphering what some of these kids are saying so hopefully someone else can.

This is an education problem, not a youth problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Well, the news media in Indy apparently isn't much better than the youth.

Police believe Allen was killed first and then set on fire from her waste below to destroy possible evidence.

I wonder why they don't believe the missing girl is in danger. I mean, even if she is a repeated runaway, her best friend was just murdered. Do they think she is the one who killed her?? Doesn't make sense, but if they were last seen together and one turns up dead, the other is missing but "not in any danger" that just makes me think her best friend is the one responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I wonder why they don't believe the missing girl is in danger. I mean, even if she is a repeated runaway, her best friend was just murdered. Do they think she is the one who killed her?? Doesn't make sense, but if they were last seen together and one turns up dead, the other is missing but "not in any danger" that just makes me think her best friend is the one responsible.
    I was thinking the same exact thing. Maybe they feel she would come back sooner/easier if they don't call her a suspect. I guess time will tell.

Press finally got ahold of what we were talking about last night. And a possible prank text to Karensha's (hardest name to spell ever!) mother from Karensha herself. (this article at bottom of first article)

P.S. Zachary hasn't been online all day long...

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) – An Instagram post has caught the attention of the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department. In the post, a teenage boy claims he is responsible for the murder of Dominique Allen.

Investigators believe a stranger snatched Allen off her sister’s porch in Haughville around 4:30 Sunday morning. A man walking his dog would later find Allen’s badly burned body in a backyard 1100 block of Elder Street around noon on Sunday.

Shortly after a Tuesday news conference police started to learn information about the Instagram confession. According to a source close to the investigation, IMPD received more than 100 tips about the Instagram post.

On Wednesday, police started tracking down the teen behind the post. Police have not determined if the comment is a cruel joke, or if the confession has some validity. Each tip IMPD receives is investigated to prove if it is real.

“We would caution the community, that if you have information that you know is not valid and not helping us keep it,” said IMPD Sgt. Kendale Adams.

Call Crime Stoppers 262-TIPS or 262-8477, if you have any information in the investigation.

Oops, looks like he made an appearance on FB about 6 hours ago that he wasn't playing about it? playing that he did or didn' do it is my question because he's claimed both at this point.

hell, i'm posting like one of her friends. here's the article about the prank text

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) ? The mother of Karensha Phelps ? a missing teen who was friends with a murdered high school student ? says her daughter is still missing.

Crystal Collins told 24-Hour News 8 on Wednesday that she received a text message from someone claiming to be her daughter, Karensha, but she doesn?t believe it?s her.

Collins says she believes the text message was a prank and that her daughter is still missing.

Police in Indianapolis said Tuesday they were investigating Phelps? disappearance hours after releasing the name of her friend, Dominique Allen, who was found badly burned and murdered behind a west side home over the weekend. Collins said that her daughter and Dominique were best friends and were always together. Both of them were last seen together Friday.

24-Hour News 8 spoke with IMPD about the case Tuesday night. They said they are investigating and after talking with Phelps? family, they don?t believe she?s in danger.

Police are checking every lead in Allen?s murder, including searching the sex-offender registry. They are asking anyone with information to call Crime Stoppers at 262-TIPS.

Karensha is alive and home. It's being insinuated that she took part in the murder. I could see the police insisting to media that it was random to give the kids a false sense or security or to slip up.

BREAKING: Karensha Phelps, the friend of deceased 15-year-old Dominique Allen who had been missing for several days, has returned home to her family safely, according to IMPD Sgt. Kendale Adams.

Despite their friendship, police have never labeled Allen's and Phelps' cases as being connected.

Click through for the latest on Dominique's case : http://www.wthr.com/story/26442215/2...-death-burning

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Whatever...she had something to do with it
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

I'm convinced it's her friends. Like Skylar Neese type of event.

Could not find a FB for Dominique. Someone commented under one of the articles blaming the victim because of what she had posted on FB. This poor child did not deserve this. I'm thinking her friend had something to do with it.

https://www.facebook.com/karensha.phelps

Quote Originally Posted by dtfpaf798 View Post
    Could not find a FB for Dominique. Someone commented under one of the articles blaming the victim because of what she had posted on FB. This poor child did not deserve this. I'm thinking her friend had something to do with it.

Dominique did have a facebook. It's deleted or has been memorialized.

Here is her Instagram
    https://instagr.in/u/mixedbeautyyy___

ETA: and I just realized that her account at Instagram is gone. Here's a screen shot of it.

I wanted to zoom in on the MOST recent picture she posted.

upload pics
    Last edited by bermstalker; 09-04-2014 at 01:40 AM.

I called it first!

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-random.html

A 15-year-old girl whose burned body was discovered in Indianapolis over the weekend was likely abducted, strangled to death and then set on fire by a 'random' attacker, say police.

Dominique Allen was last seen sitting on her sister's porch at 4.30am on Sunday.*Her burned body was discovered at 12.30pm the same day in the yard of a home three-minutes drive away.

Yesterday police discovered her purse and shoes in the back yard of an abandoned home across the street from where her body was found, and officers now believe she was taken there and killed, before the corpse was moved.

A coroner has also revealed that Allen was likely strangled to death before being set alight, after an autopsy revealed there was no smoke in her lungs.

The burned body of Dominique Allen, 15 (left), was discovered in Indianapolis at the weekend. Police believe she was strangled to death, then set alight. Today, her family gathered at the spot where she was found (right)

One of Allen's sisters, Shenika Poindexter, issued a stern warning to whoever was responsible during a news conference Tuesday at the site where the body was found.

A small makeshift wooden cross was placed next to scorch marks in the grass, and decorated with flowers and stuffed animals.

She said: 'I don't know why you had to do this. Whatever you do, wherever you go, justice is going to be served, in this life or the next

'I don't care, they will hunt you until you die. ... She did not deserve this, she did not deserve this, she was 15 years old.'

Poindexter added that her sister wasn't the type to talk to strangers or get in a car with someone she didn't know. The victim had been staying with another sister, Mareeka Allen, before she vanished.

Mareeka Allen said the crime was a 'careless random act,' and a detective investigating the case agreed.

'At this time, we believe it was random,' Indianapolis Metro Police Detective Marcus Kennedy said.

Investigators are combing registered sex offenders for possible leads and checking for reported runaways in case there are other victims.*

Kennedy distributed a photograph of Dominique Allen taken the last night she was alive. In it, she's smiling and wearing the sandals that were discovered Tuesday.

Her sisters said Allen, who attended Ben Davis Ninth Grade Center, wanted to be a model and to attend Spelman College in Atlanta.

Deputy Mayor Olgen Williams, who lives a few blocks away from where the girl's body was found, comforted the family at the news conference.

'Pretty young lady, she had a future, and this evil person, or persons, destroyed her life,' Williams said in an interview afterward.

Allen was last seen on Sunday sitting outside her sister's house after getting into an argument with friends and going outside to cool off.

Police then believe a car was used to take her to an abandoned house a block away where she was killed. Officers do not know how many people were involved.*

Wayne Township school officials brought in counselors at the girl's school to help students and staff cope with Allen's death

Quote Originally Posted by dtfpaf798 View Post

You should see what they're saying on Dreamin Demon. Well, what one person is saying, really.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    You should see what they're saying on Dreamin Demon. Well, what one person is saying, really.
    What?

I think (hope) the police are claiming random stranger danger to let the real culprets (friends/acquaintances) comfortable and slip up. That above is the first I've seen about her being in an argument with friends, then friends are claiming responsibility? Come on now...

Thread Information