Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Documentaries worth watching

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I've seen it a couple of times. I can't remember for sure how I saw it. I want to say YouTube but not sure.
    Here are a couple of places to watch it online:
    http://youtu.be/jhIzXFsYZQc
    http://www.veoh.com/m/watch.php?v=v19988208EZ5XegYz
    Omg. I love you so hard. I'm going to plug in my earphones in to my tablet and watch it tonight. Hubby is watching golf so you just basically saved my life. As a matter of fact, it's a good thing San Fran is a few hundred miles away or I might be jumping rather than watch golf for hours on end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    "The Nightmare" is proving entertaining so far. Damn glad I've never experienced sleep paralysis.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

It did not coming up in search so I'll add

"I Took My Baby's Life"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=de...&v=bE_0onzDpYg

It was played on abc a couple of weeks ago in Oz and I've been meaning to check in here to see if it has been added.

It was an emotional roller coaster for me. It is a really good doco. Very sad.

UK Mother Melanie Ruddell, 40, strangled her two-and-a-half-year-old toddler Christy.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    "The Nightmare" is proving entertaining so far. Damn glad I've never experienced sleep paralysis.
    Yeah it's scary as hell. I completely forgot about the episodes, then one day I remembered all of them. I would liken it to an alien abduction. I guess that's why aliens really freak me out.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by emylou View Post
    It did not coming up in search so I'll add

"I Took My Baby's Life"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=de...&v=bE_0onzDpYg

It was played on abc a couple of weeks ago in Oz and I've been meaning to check in here to see if it has been added.

It was an emotional roller coaster for me. It is a really good doco. Very sad.

UK Mother Melanie Ruddell, 40, strangled her two-and-a-half-year-old toddler Christy.
    I'll check out BOTH! We have a load of overnights coming up so that means nights with having total control of the remote. Gonna love it!

Just watched "The Death of Superman Lives, What Happened?!". Omg it was really good and I don't care about comic books or superhero movies at all! But it was worth it to see Nick Cage in a Superman costume with long black hair, Kevin Smith talking about how bad everyone thought his first script was and Tim Burton being interviewed. Very funny and interesting all around.

Quote Originally Posted by BradfordCocks View Post
    Just watched "The Death of Superman Lives, What Happened?!". Omg it was really good and I don't care about comic books or superhero movies at all! But it was worth it to see Nick Cage in a Superman costume with long black hair, Kevin Smith talking about how bad everyone thought his first script was and Tim Burton being interviewed. Very funny and interesting all around.
    Well I do care alot about comic books and such , but yes, it's an excellent documentary

Do either of you have a link for that?
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

If you can get past the douchebag factor of the host, this ifs decent. Not really a legit documentary, but thorough. NOT FOR THE SQUEEMISH. LA County Morgue.
    https://youtu.be/eavxSkZejGM

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Whenever I want to get fucked up I watch Dear Zachary or Earthlings. I'm just about to watch Earthlings again, last time I ended up sobbing on the floor of my bedroom. Has anyone else watched it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibuQ-J04eLQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Do either of you have a link for that?
    You probably have to download a torrent of it, I couldn't find it youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    You probably have to download a torrent of it, I couldn't find it youtube.
    http://youtu.be/G7Ll2OYj77k
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    That's not the actual documentary, it's just a long ass weird video with a link to download the doc from the website.

Well crap. I tried.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Murder rap on reelz tv was probably one of the best docs.ive ever seen.

It was the doc/investigation into the murder of biggie and 2 pac. They also went through all the other information in other docs and proved why they were wrong.

Without a doubt, I know who killed both and why.

The dude that was doing the doc was hired by the police when 2 pac's family put a 400 million lawsuit against the police dept. all the police dept wanted was him to prove they were NOT at fault, they really didn't want to deal with bringing the murderers to justice.

Anyway, 2 pac was killed by the dude he beat up right before the shooting (the one that was beat up in the lobby) and the boy's uncle and others confirmed that information when the fbi leaned on them.

The uncle was good friends with puffy. Puffy hated 2pac and suge. Many witness confirmed puffy put out a million dollar bounty on 2pac and suge' head. The uncle, his nephew, and 2 other friends didn't set out to murder them that night, but when 2 pac attacked the nephew in the lobby- they decided to. Puffy never paid them all their money. Also, suge seen the one dude. They grew up together, so he knew who was involved in the shooting.

Suge' bodyguard killed biggie. When suge was in prison (right after the killing of biggie) his girlfriend had special attorney privileges to see him. He told her what to do, and she met up with the bodyguard to pay him the 14,000. Since the bounty was for 25,000- the girlfriend pocketed the rest.

Both shooters are now dead. The police dept didn't want to bring charges against puffy. They thought it was too big and would be a shithole to try to prosecute.

i've been spending lots of time with netflix the past few days.

twinsters was awesome and happy which i loved because i tend to just read/watch super heavy and depressing stuff.

matt shepherd was a friend of mine, also good but super sad and i cried a lot. heart wrenching.

india's daughter was also heart breaking, but a super good movie that shows how change can happen when people come together. the year after the rape of india's daughter rape reports were up 35%. that is huge.

first comes love was also good. it gave me hope.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    i've been spending lots of time with netflix the past few days.

twinsters was awesome and happy which i loved because i tend to just read/watch super heavy and depressing stuff.

matt shepherd was a friend of mine, also good but super sad and i cried a lot. heart wrenching.

india's daughter was also heart breaking, but a super good movie that shows how change can happen when people come together. the year after the rape of india's daughter rape reports were up 35%. that is huge.

first comes love was also good. it gave me hope.
    I saw and enjoyed Twinsters, too. Have you seen Daughter from Danang? It's about a Eurasian girl from Vietnam who was adopted by an American family. When she was about 20, she went to Vietnam to visit her birth family. What happened next was a classic case of cultural misunderstandings and confusion. It's not a happy story but it is very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by dolcevita View Post
    I saw and enjoyed Twinsters, too. Have you seen Daughter from Danang? It's about a Eurasian girl from Vietnam who was adopted by an American family. When she was about 20, she went to Vietnam to visit her birth family. What happened next was a classic case of cultural misunderstandings and confusion. It's not a happy story but it is very interesting.
    i haven't. is it on netflix? i'm looking for something to watch tonight with tea and knitting.

I mentioned a documentary on another thread. It's called The Imposter and it's on Netflix.

Quote Originally Posted by dolcevita View Post
    I mentioned a documentary on another thread. It's called The Imposter and it's on Netflix.
    i saw that one. crazy story. thanks.

Hi. I can't believe I've never found this thread before, I'm a documentary fiend.

Right now on Netflix is the newly released "Making a Murderer" 10 part series. I suggest everyone watch it immediately. I thought it was even better than The Jinx. So much ridiculousness and fuckery involved in the case. If you are interested in miscarriage of justice stories, this is definitely one to watch.

I am new here, this is in fact my first post. I would like you all to check out my YouTube channel that goes by the name 'Cringistan'. It has very short videos that are meant to be a paycho-philosophical experiment into the dark subconscious that we all possess. These videos are being uploaded daily and even tthough the series starts videos that are composed of general subconscious thoughts and their eventuating monologue, they will progressively intensify. This is being done to create a series that grows in a manner similar to a drug induced hallucination that progresses with time. These videos are subjective to the thought process of the creators but induce a thought process that is objective and therefore associable for the viewer. Please find below a link to the playlist;

The Cringe Experiment: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...v2F9VYw7fIpgne

I like watching historical documentary videos and shows like A crime to remember .

i just watched citizenfour on this website: http://documentaryheaven.com/ i thought some of you may enjoy browsing their selection. yes, i realize i'm way behind on this one.

Thread Information