Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
There's a doc. about Joy Division on comcast on demand under the independent section of free movies, if you're into them.
I saw a movie about Joy Division, I think it was called "Control," but I'm not sure if I saw a documentary about them. I'm going to check it out.

Last night, I watched a documentary called "Holy Hell." It was about a cult but a cult like none other I'd ever heard about. The leader of the cult was a failed actor. He was dying to be taken seriously as a dancer/singer and actually staged these musicals with other members of the cult. He cared more about his looks and the looks of his followers than just about anything else. He had numerous plastic surgeries and would "suggest" that others in the cult had procedures as well. The men walked around most of the time in nothing but shoes and speedos. He would tell his lover that the only reason they didn't get AIDS was because they were with him. The name of the cult was Buddafield. Here's the link:

Here is the wiki page about the documentary: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Hell_(2016_film). Its on Netflix, but if you don't have an account, I think you can watch on YouTube. There are also several videos on YouTube by "Buddafield" or members of the cult. I DO NEED TO JUST WARN YOU ABOUT ONE THING--THE WOMEN INTERVIEWED FOR THIS FILM CRY ALOT. I MEAN THEY'RE VERY UPSET AND THEY CRY. THEY CRY AND CRY AND CRY.