Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Documentaries worth watching

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    It can be watched on HBO Max. Yes, I saw the documentary and found him repulsive. His attorney was really good; his wife's biological daughter stopped supporting him during the trial and ended up with her life insurance policy. He is apparently indigent now.
    Ok Im watching the docu-series. I dont find him to be too bad, but I think thats the point of this show. Im glad the daughter ended up with the life insurance policy.

I was surprised they were able to film the jury so much.

I still want to know how blood ended up on the ceiling if it was an accident.

I feel the most for his kids.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 06-08-2022 at 07:30 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Ok Im watching the docu-series. I dont find him to be too bad, but I think thats the point of this show. Im glad the daughter ended up with the life insurance policy.

I was surprised they were able to film the jury so much.

I still want to know how blood ended up on the ceiling if it was an accident.

I feel the most for his kids.
    The blood on the stairs, walls, etc., is hypothesized in the docu-series.

The blood on the stairs, walls, etc., is hypothesized in the docu-series.
    They said her head would be "like a watermelon" and she may have coughed up blood, but I dont think they explained the ceiling well. Dr. Lee is good and knows his shit.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Has anyone seen Keeper of the Ashes: The Oklahoma Girl Scout Murders? Im not a huge Kristen Chenoworth fan, but shes in it.

Has anyone seen Keeper of the Ashes: The Oklahoma Girl Scout Murders? Im not a huge Kristen Chenoworth fan, but shes in it.
    I haven't watched it. Is it any good?
    Last edited by Bewitchingstorm; 06-15-2022 at 04:25 AM.

I haven't watched it. Is it any good?
    Yes. Its really sad obviously. Im surprised Ive never heard of the murders before, Im glad Kristen is using her status to bring attention to it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Yes. Its really sad obviously. Im surprised Ive never heard of the murders before, Im glad Kristen is using her status to bring attention to it.
    I've never heard of it either. What streaming service is it on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I've never heard of it either. What streaming service is it on?
    Hulu

Hulu
    Awesome. I'll watch it tonight.

I remember reading about that, just recently they tested DNA but they couldn't match it to the guy they suspected.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Well, it was a while ago. I was in high school, so 77? Terrible thing, then to not be able to close the case conclusively? So tough of the families. I'll have to hunt the documentary down.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I remember reading about that, just recently they tested DNA but they couldn't match it to the guy they suspected.
    Yeah they didnt have concrete evidence on him. There were wedding pictures of his family in a nearby cave. I dont think he did it. He dropped dead of a heart attack in his early 30's.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Well, it was a while ago. I was in high school, so 77? Terrible thing, then to not be able to close the case conclusively? So tough of the families. I'll have to hunt the documentary down.
    Its sad because you could tell the parents were still tortured by it. I was thinking "I hope they werent raped" then they mentioned the semen on the pillow and I wanted to barf. Everyone, including the camp leader and newpaper photographer, were traumatized.

So I'm watching it now and I have no feelings towards Kristen Chenoworth, but she's simply annoying in this case.

She's managed to take this tragedy and make it all about herself when she literally had NO connection to it except growing up in the area as a girl scout. I mean..... Weren't the majority of us? That's not exactly anything special.

I get that they wanted to attach a famous name to the documentary, but they could have executed that better than her taking away from what happened to focus on her childhood memories that have literally nothing to do with the case. I find myself listening intently to the camp counselor describing the girls and how they settled in to the camp and feeling horrible for her only to cut away to Kristen talking about how she was sick and couldn't go on the trip and not knowing the girls, but maybe passed one in the hallway in school.

They could have done this without the distraction of her. I've never heard of this before and we're on top of true crime stuff. Anyone worth their metal would watch it based on what happened alone and not ever hearing about it.

Maybe the only way they could sell it to a streaming service was to include her. I dunno. It's annoying AF though.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 06-15-2022 at 11:14 PM.

So I'm watching it now and I have no feelings towards Kristen Chenoworth, but she's simply annoying in this case.

She's managed to take this tragedy and make it all about herself when she literally had NO connection to it except growing up in the area as a girl scout. I mean..... Weren't the majority of us? That's not exactly anything special.

I get that they wanted to attach a famous name to the documentary, but they could have executed that better than her taking away from what happened to focus on her childhood memories that have literally nothing to do with the case. I find myself listening intently to the camp counselor describing the girls and how they settled in to the camp and feeling horrible for her only to cut away to Kristen talking about how she was sick and couldn't go on the trip and not knowing the girls, but maybe passed one in the hallway in school.

They could have done this without the distraction of her. I've never heard of this before and we're on top of true crime stuff. Anyone worth their metal would watch it based on what happened alone and not ever hearing about it.

Maybe the only way they could sell it to a streaming service was to include her. I dunno. It's annoying AF though.
    This! We had to turn it off because it was so annoying. I can see them putting her in the first episode to explain she was going to be at the camp but got sick, but no...her 'story' was intertwined with the murder of three innocent girls. Not cool.

Boy are you going to feel bad when it's revealed she was the target [s]Killer[/s] all along :)
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    I refuse to read any spoilers bc i got sucked into Keeper last night. I could completely leave Chenoworth out and feel the same…might like it more
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Yeah I agree will you all. I dont know why shes in it, and she does make it about her. I thought she would at least meet the victims family but no.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Boy are you going to feel bad when it's revealed she was the target [s]Killer[/s] all along :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    I refuse to read any spoilers bc i got sucked into Keeper last night. I could completely leave Chenoworth out and feel the same…might like it more
    Yeah I agree will you all. I dont know why shes in it, and she does make it about her. I thought she would at least meet the victims family but no.
    I honestly think the only reason she's in it was to help sell it to a network. She literally adds nothing to it. Like you mentioned, Ang. If she was interviewing the parents or the police who worked it etc, that would be one thing. But all they have her doing is talking about herself with footage of her walking through trees using vasoline on the camera lens in between what we really want to see.

I honestly think the only reason she's in it was to help sell it to a network. She literally adds nothing to it. Like you mentioned, Ang. If she was interviewing the parents or the police who worked it etc, that would be one thing. But all they have her doing is talking about herself with footage of her walking through trees using vasoline on the camera lens in between what we really want to see.
    Right. And she has had A LOT of plastic surgery to the point it was difficult to look at her. Not to mention her voice. Ugh.

Right. And she has had A LOT of plastic surgery to the point it was difficult to look at her. Not to mention her voice. Ugh.
    She definitely played up the southern accent for this. It normally isn't are prominent, but she was twanging all over the place here. I honestly don't hate her, it's just she doesn't belong in this show at all.

I don't even know who this person is. I googled her and I'm still like "nope, no clue".

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I don't even know who this person is. I googled her and I'm still like "nope, no clue".
    She a Broadway Musical person. She's been in a couple of TV shows too. She played the Good Witch in " Wicked ". They cover all of that in the documentary. Which is why we're all like..... What is this documentary really about? The murdered girl scouts? Or her?

I just finished watching "There's Something Wrong with Aunt Diane" (I know it's pretty old). Anyone else seen it?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I just finished watching "There's Something Wrong with Aunt Diane" (I know it's pretty old). Anyone else seen it?
    Yeah, a long time ago. The denial from her family was off the wall and I was kind of surprised that they didn't censor her body as it was at the crash site.

I think she and the husband had an argument at the camp the morning they were leaving. They had smoked some pot and then she started drinking. That woman was off her ass and cross faded. She killed those kids and other the innocent people in that other car.

Yeah Ive seen it twice. Never will forget it.

She was fucked up when she got in that wreck.

ETA: her 5 year old survived, but had head trauma. I wonder how he is today?

Also I didnt know they not only werent in car seats, they werent buckled up. She failed so bad. If she had a medical event she would veer into the wrong lane and stop, not drive the wrong way for 1.7 miles.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 06-17-2022 at 02:01 PM.

Thread Information