Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Couple poses with Dead Friend for Selfies

Couple poses with Dead Friend for Selfies

Authorities in southwest Missouri say Chelsie Berry and Jared Prier posed for a selfie with the body of a friend who died from a drug overdose.

Berry, 24 and Prier, 26, are charged with voluntary manslaughter and abandonment of a corpse in the death of 30-year-old Dennis "Nathan" Meyer.

The pair was taken into police custody on Wednesday, after a tipster alerted police to Facebook photos that allegedly show Berry and Prier posing with Meyer's body, police said.

"He appeared certainly to be deceased," Newton County Sheriff Ken Copeland told News Talk KZRG of at least one of the selfies.

According to a probable-cause affidavit obtained by The Smoking Gun, Berry told police she was hanging out with Meyer on the night of August 21, when he injected himself with the painkiller Dilaudid, a narcotic pain reliever.

"Chelsie stated that Nathan shot the Dilaudid up into his vein and started acting 'crazy' by pulling his penis out and saying strange things," the arrest affidavit reads.

Berry told police Meyer's bizarre behavior made her nervous, so she called Prier, who met up with them a short time later. Berry, according to the affidavit, said she hung out in the parking lot of a McDonald's restaurant, while Myer was ?passed out? in the vehicle they were using.

The trio later drove to a convenience store, at which time they allegedly checked on Meyer and discovered he was not breathing, police said.

Berry allegedly told police she was afraid to call an ambulance for Meyer because she and Prier were "high on meth and Xanax."

Instead of getting help, the pair posed for a ?selfie? with Meyer before moving his body from the front seat to the back seat, "because they did not want to look at him any longer and also the fact that he began to smell bad,? the affidavit states.

Berry allegedly told police they drove around "looking for a place to dump the body," before eventually settling on the rural Newton County driveway, where it was later found.

The arrest affidavit states the coroner determined Meyer's "breathing would have been faint" in the hours leading up to his death and that it "would have taken a while" for him to die.

According to Missourinet.com, authorities are still trying to determine Meyer's official cause of death, but drug overdose has been referenced as a possible cause.

Berry and Prier are both being held in the Newton County Jail on $50,000 bond.

source-http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/29/dennis-nathan-meyer_n_5738024.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

the mom is posting in the comments section.

says he was planning to go to rehab this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    the mom is posting in the comments section.

says he was planning to go to rehab this week.
    They always say that shit

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Is it bad that I wanna see the pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Wasn't there another story very similar a short while back? Smack was the drug of choice in that case, iirc.

Hydromorphone does not make one act all crazy and shit. I know I take it 4 times a day.

Is it bad that I wanna see the pics?
    Nope, I want to see too.....
    Last edited by u2addict; 08-31-2014 at 02:55 PM. Reason: pics

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

We are some sick fuckers....I still wanna see the selfies of the guy holding his mom's head.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by u2addict View Post
    Wasn't there another story very similar a short while back? Smack was the drug of choice in that case, iirc.

Hydromorphone does not make one act all crazy and shit. I know I take it 4 times a day.

I read on the daily mail this morning of a girl that was stabbed and her friends were taking selfies.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I read on the daily mail this morning of a girl that was stabbed and her friends were taking selfies.
    I guess taking selfies with dead friends is the new trend. Oy vey.

IIRC, the story had the dead guy tied to the bed. Why don't I just google it. LOL

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

Google is me friend! I found it......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Facebook.html

What happened to being a teenager and partying with friends?

Classy people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by u2addict View Post

I totally got Deja Vu on this story too. Right down to Deb saying she wanted to see the pics and Queen still wanting to see the pics of the kid holding his Mom's head lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Yesss...the dude who cut his moms head off then disposed of her parts around town...wanna see that too

And U2A, dammit I was thinking I was gonna see the corpse selfie at your link!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Yesss...the dude who cut his moms head off then disposed of her parts around town...wanna see that too

And U2A, dammit I was thinking I was gonna see the corpse selfie at your link!
    I cannot please all the peeps all the time, dammit.

We are all morbid as hell, that's what we are all doing here.

This is us.....
    I'm sorry little Chuckie got chewed up in the big bad wood chipper, Lois. I know you miss him a bunch. BTW, do you have the horrible bloody pics of his pieces parts?

While I was off trying to find a death selfie to try and appease ClassicGirl, I found this little gem....
    http://crimefeed.com/2014/08/inmate-...ked-underwear/
    The journalist who attempted to write this article is a dumb ass. Heroin is not Methadone. Methadone is not Heroin. lol

I apologize for being off topic.
    Last edited by u2addict; 08-31-2014 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Inmate OD

up into his vein and started acting 'crazy' by pulling his penis out and saying strange things," the arrest affidavit reads.

Here are the lovely couple.

Here is Nathan's facebook. Let's just say they all sound like real nice people.

https://www.facebook.com/nathan.meye...=browse_search
    Last edited by bermstalker; 09-01-2014 at 03:20 AM.

Bermstalker, thanks for sharing his lovely FB link.

This is who our mums warned us about...

from looking through his facebook, i am beginning to get the distinct impression that he would have encouraged his friends to take the selfies with his dead body. maybe they thought they were honoring him?

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post

[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10527290_1510779169138683_6643982938698153247_n.jp g?oh=268a942bffe5d46233a1de74584991b5&oe=54763DF1& __gda__=1416668104_327dd7a94c1468f72742efea15eb84e 9[/IMG

from looking through his facebook, i am beginning to get the distinct impression that he would have encouraged his friends to take the selfies with his dead body. maybe they thought they were honoring him?
    I think that's JP who was with him that night.

i think so too. they are selfie buddies... i don't see the problem here!

Awww. Nazi's & their dirty washing.

I thought it was a weird mirror image at first

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I totally got Deja Vu on this story too. Right down to Deb saying she wanted to see the pics and Queen still wanting to see the pics of the kid holding his Mom's head lol.
    Same ole' shit.. Deja Doo Doo. Yes I do believe we had this conversation before..lol

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Yeah. These people seem so sweet and cuddly! Why would they EVER take selfies with their dead friend? I'm sure they also have Bible Study Selfies somewhere.....keep looking.

I know. They are precious...I wanna be their friend.

Is that a chick with sideburns in the pic above?

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I know. They are precious...I wanna be their friend.

Is that a chick with sideburns in the pic above?

Copeland said Meyer had “Joplin Honkeys tattooed on his back, and also had the numbers “417” tattooed on his body. The number represents the Joplin telephone area code and denotes membership in the gang.
    Copeland said the case might be related to a shooting that happened in the early morning hours of Aug. 18.
    At about 5 a.m. that day, deputies were dispatched to the 3500 area of Cherry Road. There, they found 44-year-old Tommy Webb with two gunshot wounds, one in the stomach, the other in a leg.

Webb gave deputies three different accounts of how he was shot. First, he told authorities he had picked up a hitchhiker, who shot him. Another version was he was shot by an unknown person or persons while he was walking in the woods. A third version was someone approached his vehicle and he was shot while in the car.
    Webb is also a member of the Joplin Honkeys gang, Copeland said.
    Anyone who has information about the case should contact the Newton County Sheriff’s Department at 451-8300.
    Daily News Managing Editor John Ford contributed to this story.

Read more: http://www.neoshodailynews.com/artic...#ixzz3CFFyYVoM

The smiley was inserted by me in the article.

Ohhh, these Joplin Honkeys are working to make the world a better place for all mankind.
    Holy hell.
    http://joplinhonky.tumblr.com/

http://www.koamtv.com/story/12419489...n-torture-case

Thread Information