Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Delano Wilson (2 mo) abducted in alleyway in Indianapolis

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Was dude fucked up? What kind of parent confuses their son for a daughter?
    You should listen to it. He says he got robbed, and they took his daughter. He then said his son.

Search warrants were sealed. News articles say the police removed big bags of stuff out of the parent's home.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2...aled/15043969/

Police chief calls missing baby search, ?A case we have to put down

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (Sept. 3, 2014)? It was a week ago Wednesday a west side man told police strangers kidnapped his baby from his arms in an alley not far from the family home.

While the search of Little Eagle Creek, a nearby wooded area and the banks of the White River have proven fruitless, detectives also have no evidence or eyewitness accounts to confirm the father?s story.

The search for 6-week-old Delano Anthony Wilson continues. While IMPD is leading the investigation, the FBI is involved as well.

Two federal agents came by the family?s house on Wednesday. They were inside for a short time before one of the agents left with Trina Perkins, Delano?s grandmother. They left in a van and returned less than an hour later. The agents then left with Taniasha Perkins, Delano?s mother, again returning less than an hour later.

?We?re not going away,? said IMPD Chief Rick Hite. ?This is a case we have to put down.?

Detectives have repeatedly questioned the Delano?s mom and her brother. They spoke with them Monday night, while a search warrant was being served at their home in the 500 block of South Chase Street.

Swatches of carpeting and pieces of plumbing were among the items seized by investigators.

Willie Wilson, the child?s father who provided detectives with a detailed description of the alleged armed kidnapper, stayed behind and sobbed, refusing to talk to investigators without a lawyer present.

Chief Hite remains steadfast in his belief that the answers to the case of the missing infant can be found among the residents who live on that block southwest of downtown Indianapolis.

?I think people may not remember what they think is important or may not think what they remember is important, we need to have that information. Anything and everything is important at this point,? said Hite. ?It?s not snitching. It?s about doing the right thing, and there?s never a wrong time to do that right thing. Now it?s time to do the right thing.?

Members of the faith-based community have leant their voices to the chorus seeking information regarding the whereabouts of the missing child.

?We want to make a clarion call throughout the city,? said Pastor Horatio Luster of the Ten Point Coalition, ?right now regardless to who you are, regardless to what you have done, regardless to what the circumstances or situations been?.we need someone right now. Whether you are involved in it, whether you know anything at all about it, we need you to come forth now.?

Luster and a handful of other ministers lead a front yard prayer vigil at the family home over the Labor Day weekend.

Delano?s mother noticeably sobbed when one pastor announced that God forgives all sins.

?You?re walking around and you?re carrying this thing within you and its festering, it?s eating at you like cancer, and once you come forth and release it, you will feel a whole lot better about yourself,? said Luster, speaking to anyone who may have information on the child?s disappearance. ?Our job as clergymen?our job is not to judge. We?re there even for the perpetrators as well as the victims.

?If they?re scared to come in, walk into the police department, we?ll be more than happy if they give us a call to meet with them,? said Luster, referring to the Safe Surrender program that has brought other witnesses and suspects forward in the past. ?We can sit with them. We can pray with them even before they come in. We will be more than happy to walk in and bring them in?even go through the process with them.?

Sources told FOX59 News that Tuesday?s search of Little Eagle Creek, approximately two miles due west of the family?s neighborhood, was not based on a tip, but rather the location?s proximity and relative remoteness.

A witness told FOX59 News and investigators that she spotted Wilson earlier on the morning of Aug. 27 running from the same alley, where hours later, he claimed he was the victim of an attempted robbery. Wilson said a white male with a pistol and a Hispanic female left behind his wallet, two cell phones and marijuana, but took his child.

The witness said that as soon as Wilson spotted her, he came to an abrupt halt and began walking back to his home.

While individual detectives and officers continued informal searches Wednesday, IMPD will return to the neighborhood Friday night as the southwest district will hold its late shift roll call near the home Delano shared with his parents and several extended family members.

The Ten Point Coalition is also considering a faith walk in the community Friday night to show its support for the recovery of the missing baby.

http://fox59.com/2014/09/03/indianap...e-to-put-down/

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

Quote Originally Posted by missbad View Post
    A witness told FOX59 News and investigators that she spotted Wilson earlier on the morning of Aug. 27 running from the same alley, where hours later, he claimed he was the victim of an attempted robbery. Wilson said a white male with a pistol and a Hispanic female left behind his wallet, two cell phones and marijuana, but took his child.

The witness said that as soon as Wilson spotted her, he came to an abrupt halt and began walking back to his home.

I know the article is old, but if this witness is telling the truth, was what they witness a first attempt, or a dry run? I think it is odd.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

I snipped parts of the article.
    http://www.wthr.com/story/26641743/2...o-took-his-son

NDIANAPOLIS -
    Saturday will mark one month since 6-week-old Delano Wilson disappeared.

His father, Willie Wilson, told police a man and woman took his infant son in an alley in the 1400 block of Henry Street after the man robbed Wilson at gun point and attacked him.

Eyewitness News ran a story earlier this week about Wilson looking for a sketch artist to draw the people he says took his baby. Following the airing of the story, the family got several offers to help.
    Wilson said investigators never offered him a sketch artist, he believes because they're building a case against him.
    (I am totally laughing at dad's description of the kidnappers.)

Police though, have never named Wilson or the baby's mother, Taniasha Perkins, as suspects, saying repeatedly their primary focus still remains on finding baby Delano.

Investigators have interviewed the couple and removed items from their home during the investigation.

Wilson said he now hopes the sketches will become another piece of the effort to bring his son home.

"This opens up a whole other avenue, basically and we just want to let them know, we not stoppin', " said Wilson. "We out here. We still doing what we gotta do. Regardless of who help, who doesn't help. It's not going to stop us."

Wilson said he plans to give police copies of the sketches and hand out flyers with the pictures on them to anyone who will take one.

"I'm not going to give up," said Wilson.

We asked IMPD to comment on these sketches.

They told us in a written statement that IMPD has its own sketch artist. Police said the case was still active and open and encouraged anyone with information about missing baby Delano to contact them or Crime Stoppers at 262-TIPS.

Those eyebrows are not crazy enough to fit his Hispanic description.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I snipped parts of the article.
    http://www.wthr.com/story/26641743/2...o-took-his-son

(I am totally laughing at dad's description of the kidnappers.)

I think I've identified the suspects:

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Well to be fair, maybe this artist was the one who volunteered his services

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    the 911 call

Was dude fucked up? What kind of parent confuses their son for a daughter?
    Listen to the call. He said "daughter, eh son". He also claims he "just woke up from being unconscious" but he saw them drive away in a blue car. How is that possible?

One of the reports says he was arrested on an unrelated drugs charge Wednesday night. Was that before, during or after the baby went missing???????????

Quote Originally Posted by The Crone View Post
    Listen to the call. He said "daughter, eh son". He also claims he "just woke up from being unconscious" but he saw them drive away in a blue car. How is that possible?

One of the reports says he was arrested on an unrelated drugs charge Wednesday night. Was that before, during or after the baby went missing???????????
    Yeah, I noticed the same things too. This dude is lying, lying, lying. He doesn't sound worried about his son at all. He's full of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

There is NOTHING new in the news about this baby

I found a blog that talks about this case. The blog writer is very harsh on the parents. Well, it seems the mom sent the blog writer an email.
    http://lightingtheirwayhome.wordpres...ed-09-15-2014/

“my name is taniasha perkins and i couldnt help but to see your blog on google about my son. as i was searching through to see if anyone had any updates about his case since the police and fbi arent communicating with any of my family members, I know everyone has thier own opinion and you have every right to vOICE your opinion but lets face the reality of this. You think you know everything by what the media has brung to your attention. did you know that they get paid to make stories up. they get paid off the veiws of the story according to the executive producers behind all this fucking media! so for you to even say anything negative know the truth first before you post a fucking blog thinking that your helping when in reality no one is giving a fuck about me or my son. YOUR NOT THE ONES OUT EVERYDAY LOOKING FOR DELANO INSTEAD YOUR BEING NEGATIVE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WHO THINKS THEY KNOW THE WHOLE STORY. NOONE AT THE END OF THE DAY CAN SAY HOW THE FUCK THEY FEEL UNTIL IT HAPPENS TO THEM!!!! and for your INFORMATION I HAVE BEEN CRYING EVERY SINGLE DAY SINCE MY SONS DISSAPPEARANCE! OH HOW I KNOW IT DOESNT MEAN SHIT TO YOU BECAUSE AT THE END OF IT ALL YOUR GETTING PAID TO THINK YOU KNW EVERYTHING BUT YOU FUCKING DONT! THE MEDIA IS A WICKED SYSTEM AND THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET A FUCKING STORY! I’M SO TIRED OF HOLDING MY TOUNGE TO IGNORANT MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE YOU! IF U WANT TO HELP OUT GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS OUT HERE AND PASS OUT SOME FLYERS! GET US A DECENT FUCKING SKETCH ARTIST! OH AND WHILE YOU AT IT ASK IMPD SINCE THEY HAD A SEARCH WARRANT FOR THE HOUSE WHY THEY DIDNT SEARCH MY CAR??? IF WE WERE TO DO SOMETHING TO OUR SON WHY DO WE ALWAYS INSIST ON DOING SHIT TO HELP IMPD LOCATE HIM? WHY DID THEY LET US BACK IN OUR HOME IF WE HAD SOMETHING TO HIDE? WHY ARENT ANY OF US ARRESTED? WHYARE WE CONSTANTLY TRYING TO ANWSER PEOPLES QUESTIONS WHEN WE COULD BE FREAKING OUT TRYING TO KILL SOMEONE? IF YOU ASK ME I’M THE STRONGEST WOMAN I KNOW! I’M HANDLING THE SITUATION BETTER THEN I THOUGHT.DID THEY TELL YOU THAT WILLIE TOOK A POLYGRAPH TEST AND PASSED? DID THEYTELL YOU THAT THEY HAVE WITNESSES THAT ACTUALLY SAW THIS WOMAN WHO HAS MY BABY? DID THEY FUCKING TELL ANYONE THAT HIS FATHER TAKES REALLY GOOD CARE OF HIS FAMILY AND NEVER HAD A CRIMINAL CHARGE UNTIL NOW! YES WE SMOKE WEED BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN WE DIDNT TAKE CARE OR LOVED OUR SON.IF YOU REALLY HAD A HEART YOU WOULD KNOW HOW THIS WORLD REALLY WORKS. SEE U THINK U KNOW EVERY FUCKING THING GET THE REAL FACTS BEFORE U GO LYING AND HAVING THE NERVE TO SHOW MY SONS PICTURE ON YOUR WEBSITE BASHING HIS PARENTS WHEN I KNOW WHAT TYPE OF PARENTS WE ARE! I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE AND WHEN ALL THIS IS DONE AND OVER AND WHEN PEOPLE KNOW THE TRUTH ALL I CAN DO IS PRAY FOR YOU SORRY MOTHERFUCKERS WHO SAY THEY ARE HELPING BUT YOU WILL NEVER! EVER! BE! IN MY FUCKING SHOES AND WALK THRU WHAT I HAVE BEEN THRU! BUT LIKE I SAID I SHOULDNT HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF TO NOONE RIGHT NOW I OWE MY SON MY LIFE. HE DESERVES EVERYTHING I DO TO GET HIM BACK. JUST KNOW THAT WHEN THIS IS ALL SAID AND DONE GOD KNOWS THE TRUTH AND WILLIE DOES TOO. LIKE I SAID WERE NOT HIDING FROM NOONE. I STILL SLEEP IN THE SAME HOUSE AND I CONTINUE TO BE STRONG FOR THE SAKE OF DELANO! NOW RUN AND WRITE ABOUT THAT SINCE YOU KNOW SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!”

A couple sentences pop out at me.
    I'm handling the situation better than I
    thought.
    That doesnt mean we didnt take care of or loved our son(past tense)
    I owe my son my life
    God knows the truth and Willie does too

There is NOTHING new in the news about this baby

I found a blog that talks about this case. The blog writer is very harsh on the parents. Well, it seems the mom sent the blog writer an email.
    http://lightingtheirwayhome.wordpres...ed-09-15-2014/
    can a girl get more than one paragraph up in this bitch?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

WHYARE WE CONSTANTLY TRYING TO ANWSER PEOPLES QUESTIONS WHEN WE COULD BE FREAKING OUT TRYING TO KILL SOMEONE?
    Seriously what is this supposed to mean?

If there is a small chance the parents didn't have anything to do with their child's disappearance then I legit feel bad for them.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    A couple sentences pop out at me.
    I'm handling the situation better than I
    thought.
    That doesnt mean we didnt take care of or loved our son(past tense)
    I owe my son my life
    God knows the truth and Willie does too

Yeah, the past tense is always a bad sign. And the "God knows the truth" thing, too.

The fact that LE isn't communicating with any of the family really speaks volumes.

And she calls it a "DISSAPPEARANCE." He didn't disappear ... right? He was snatched right of his daddy's arms, right? Kidnapped. Abducted. No?

She's very self-concerned and shows no concern for little Delano (probably because she knows he is dead).

I could go on and on, but I'm all hopped up on pseudoephedrine and caffeine, so I'll just stop there.

Seriously what is this supposed to mean?

If there is a small chance the parents didn't have anything to do with their child's disappearance then I legit feel bad for them.
    You got me on that one. She sounds crazed.
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

This asshole is suffering from TMI. When you lie, your story (this is just that, a story) has amazing detail.

Liar, fucker, murderer. I hope you get butt fucked with a couple pitch forks.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

This poor baby has been missing since Aug.

The dad was in court on drug charges. Watch the video at the link. It's amazing how the dad smiles when he's talking about his missing son.
    It also amazes me that fucking mom couldn't even get off her phone long enough to make a public statement to find her son.

FOX59’s Liz Gelardi asked Wilson about his missing son, and if he would like to make a plea for the baby’s safe return.

Not yet, one focus at a time. I gotta get rid of this and I will but for now no comment,” said Wilson.
    http://fox59.com/2015/01/26/father-o...-all-the-time/
    Last edited by bermstalker; 02-01-2015 at 03:03 AM.

The dad was in court on drug charges. Watch the video at the link. It's amazing how the dad smiles when he's talking about his missing son.
    It also amazes me that fucking mom couldn't even get off her phone long enough to make a public statement to find her son.

I'm the kind of person that likes to hone in at one thing at a time, because I suck at multi tasking. If my kid were missing? That would be my first fucking priority. Obviously these parents already know their son is dead

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2...lson/22872223/

They've arrested the dad for murder, and, based on this report, they should arrest that fucking pathetic excuse for a mom, too.

Warning: Read this and your eyes will roll back into your head.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Fuckers.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Only confirming what we already knew. Fucking bastards. I wonder where they disposed of his body
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I was so pissed when I saw this the other day.

At least something is finally happening in this case. I wonder if they'll charge the mom. Maybe they're hoping she'll crack and reveal the location of Delano's body. I doubt the dad will, because it seems he's the one that hurt the baby to begin with, and she just helped him cover it up.

And I can't get past the fact the dad has a child that suffered brain damage from being shaken a few year ago. I know the baby's mother was convicted in that case, but still ...

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2...lson/22872223/

They've arrested the dad for murder, and, based on this report, they should arrest that fucking pathetic excuse for a mom, too.

Warning: Read this and your eyes will roll back into your head.

It's about time.

So the police believe that dad and mom buried the baby in the woods- the dogs tracked there- and somebody saw them walking out of the woods that morning
    THEN why in the fk are the police not searching those woods like crazy?

Among the examples of circumstantial evidence provided in the probable cause affidavit was one peculiarity. The sketches of the two people who Wilson said had kidnapped the baby looked familiar to one of the investigators, Robinson said. The pair looked like characters from the video game "Grand Theft Auto."

Robinson said investigators downloaded photos of two characters from the video game, "and if you put their photographs next to the sketch they appear to be identical," she said.

Video game boxes were found in Wilson's home, the probable cause affidavit said, though the titles were unidentified.

In addition to the "Grand Theft Auto" connection, investigators collected a number of other pieces of evidence, including blood samples in the home's bathroom and a document on Wilson's phone downloaded two hours before his call to 911 to report the kidnapping. The document was titled "Infant Abduction Statistics."http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2015/02/05/prosecution-says-they-have-ample-proof-that-baby-delano-was-murdered/22938797/
    I'm not a GTA player, so maybe somebody else will know which characters this is.

Here are the "kidnappers"

ETA:Here's the statements. It's so easy to see what happened. Both parents admitted that Delano had colic and he had been crying non-stop for days. The mom even admits that Willie hasn't had any sleep. The mom says that the baby was crying hard at 3am and she got up to go to the bathroom. Willie was coming out of the bathroom with the car seat....and she didn't hear the baby crying anymore.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ahb3xv18we...ilson.pdf?dl=0
    Last edited by bermstalker; 02-07-2015 at 04:15 AM.

Thread Information