Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Delano Wilson (2 mo) abducted in alleyway in Indianapolis

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) – Two of IMPD’s most recent high-profile missing persons cases have yet to be solved.

Baby Janna Rivera who went missing late last month still hasn’t been found.

Baby Delano Wilson went missing nearly a year ago.

While police admit it’s very unlikely they will find either child, they are still working the cases.

“It is very difficult,” said Sgt. Paul Scott of IMPD’s Missing Persons Unit when asked about parents who don’t cooperate. “We’re used to people not telling us the truth in interviews.”

Willie Wilson, baby Delano’s father, was charged with murder in February.

“Our goal is to return the loved ones to the family members,” said Sgt Scott.

IMPD is also still working the Baby Janna case. Janna Rivera went missing in late May.

“We follow up on every lead,” said Sgt. Scott.

Not all cases end badly; just a month ago 3-year-old Michael Stepien, of Greenwood, was found safe after being reported missing 5 hours earlier by his father.

In all the cases neighbors came out to help find the missing children, and crews searched land and water.

Sgt. Scott says the first three hours are the most crucial, but he says they keep searching because, for some investigators, it’s personal.

“You have your own children and you can see the frustration in the parents, or with the parents and the community and so it weighs on the officers,” said Sgt. Scott, IMPD.

Willie Wilson’s trial was supposed to start in April, but was postponed to late September.

Baby Janna’s father hasn’t been charged with anything despite telling detectives he put the baby in a dumpster after she died.
    http://wishtv.com/2015/06/11/despite...hildren-cases/

Wowwwwww I'm shocked by this.

http://fox59.com/2016/10/07/indianap...n-baby-delano/

Willie Wilson released from jail following not-guilty verdict

(Oct.7, 2016) INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. -- An Indianapolis man found not guilty of murdering his infant son was released from the Marion County Jail around 2:30 this morning.

The case involving Willie Wilson and his 6-week-old son, Delano, set off a desperate search across the city of Indianapolis. Wilson told Indianapolis Metropolitan police that kidnappers confronted him and took the boy away in August 2014.

The trial started on Monday, and jurors got the case just before 3 p.m. on Friday afternoon. Family members and media were notified that a verdict had been reached around 8:30 p.m.

Back in August 2014, police activated an Amber Alert and searched for the boy. A month after Delano's disappearance, police released a sketch of two suspects -- a man and a woman -- who'd supposedly taken the boy.

Wilson initially helped with the search, and the boy's mother made an impassioned plea for baby Delano's safe return.

Ultimately, search teams never found the boy. In February 2015, Wilson was charged with murder in connection with the baby's disappearance.

Court documents said investigators found internet searches related to child abductions and missing infants on a phone belonging to Wilson. Court documents showed that Wilson performed 24 different internet searches on the day Delano was reported missing.

Surveillance video showed Wilson walking by himself just a minute before he called 911 to report the kidnapping, contradicting his statements about being robbed. Police also found possible traces of human blood in the bathroom sink and bathtub, as well as on a light blue baby blanket.

Police said baby Delano is dead and closed the missing persons case related to his disappearance. The boy's remains were never found.

Baby Delano's mother, Taniasha Perkins, was also never criminally charged.

Ultimately, the case that played out in court was largely circumstantial, as prosecutors had no body or a crime scene to go on.

The family of baby Delano said they simply want to know what happened to the little boy.

"He was on all the websites. I could assume that maybe he gave it to someone, or perhaps he sold it to someone, but he's got something to do with my missing Delano," said Ella Perkins, Delano's great great aunt, "What's done in the dark will come to the light. God will reveal it in his time ... (Delano) lives in the arms of Jesus."

Prosecutors would only say they respect the jury process and at this point no other charges against Wilson or anyone else appear likely.

"All I can say is that as a prosecutor, we respect the jury's verdict, and I can't go further than that," said Denise Robinson, Marion County Deputy Prosecutor, "Other than IMPD continuing to search, the investigation is closed."
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    "He was on all the websites. I could assume that maybe he gave it to someone, or perhaps he sold it to someone, but he's got something to do with my missing Delano," said Ella Perkins, Delano's great great aunt, "What's done in the dark will come to the light. God will reveal it in his time ... (Delano) lives in the arms of Jesus."
    He's not an "IT". He's a fucking BABY. I can't STAND when people call human children "It"

This guy is guilty as sin. I can't believe this jury.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    He's not an "IT". He's a fucking BABY. I can't STAND when people call human children "It"

This guy is guilty as sin. I can't believe this jury.
    Yasss.

I can't even.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Thread Information