Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Delano Wilson (2 mo) abducted in alleyway in Indianapolis

Delano Wilson (2 mo) abducted in alleyway in Indianapolis

http://www.wthr.com/story/26388916/2...aby?hpt=ju_bn2

Supposedly Father had 2 mo old son in stroller and went down an alley and baby taken by Hispanic man and women. Dad was taken down, but remembers a lot of description. I sense bad things here.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Yeah. The hinky meter is going off
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

The Statement Analysis guy agrees with you. http://statement-analysis.blogspot.c...for-child.html

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    What a jackass.

Just "forget" the kid in a hot car. Blaming phantom minorities is so 2000.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

cause all hispanics want a screaming black baby to call their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Delano Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

the 911 call

Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

the mother's plea for her baby back

Not liking this at all.

I trimmed this from http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2...olis/14717055/

Amber Alert Canceled After Third Day of Searching for Missing Baby

6:43 PM UPDATE

Indiana State Police canceled the Amber Alert for Delano Wilson as of 6 p.m. today.

"This cancellation was requested by the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department," the State Police notification said.

The Amber Alert was issued about 9 p.m. Wednesday, about nine hours after 6-week-old Delano was reported abducted. Normally, Amber Alerts expire after five hours, but can be extended.

4:15 PM UPDATE

The search of an underground storage tank yielded no information about a missing 6-week-old boy, and searchers have finished work for the day and are gathering to go over where the case stands.

IMPD Sgt. Kendale Adams said a weekend grid search like Friday's is unlikely. He estimated about 90 percent of the neighborhood where the baby was reported missing ? including buildings, wooded areas, waterways and nooks and crannies ? have been searched.

Delano Wilson was reported abducted around noon Wednesday.

3:29 PM UPDATE

Police recruits enlisted to help in the ongoing search for 6-week-old Delano Wilson have disbanded for the day, but police were preparing to drain an underground storage tank that had been found in the search area.

IMPD Sgt. Kendale Adams told the Associated Press that officers had found the spot during their search on Friday. He said police intend to use a snake camera to search the tank once it's partially drained.

12:19 AM UPDATE

Dozens of police recruits backed up by search dogs probed a wooded area on the Westside today for a missing 6-week-old baby.

By noon, there was still no sign of Delano Wilson, who has been missing since Wednesday, when his father said armed robbers grabbed the baby. In a Facebook post, a relative offered a $10,000 reward.

The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department focused on an area around the railroad tracks, near the Harding Street ramp to I-70. Later, searchers moved east of the tracks.

About 45 IMPD recruits in bright green vests joined the search.

IMPD spokesman Sgt. Kendale Adams said the search of woods was based on their proximity to the reported crime scene, not a specific tip.

Adams said finding the baby remains the No. 1 priority and mission, which is still in a search-and-rescue phase, rather than recovery.

"Right now, we are just hopeful we will find the baby," he said.

The FBI is assisting along with the Midwest K9 group, which has multiple search dogs on scene.

Police also are canvassing the neighborhood where the family lives.

A mobile command unit is set up about 200 yards north of Oliver Street on a gravel access road that parallels the railroad track. The search area is very overgrown. Trash, debris and weeds line the gravel access road.

Police are expected to continue the search for the rest of the day.

While searchers combed the woods, a dozen or more fanned out through the neighborhood two blocks to the northeast where the missing child's family lives. Some officers were going door-to-door, while other manned roadblocks. At those checkpoints, police asked drivers if they had been in the neighborhood previously and if they had any information that could help in the search for the child. They took down license plate numbers, names and birth dates of the people they interviewed.

A half-block south, Dan Segner was standing outside an auto repair shop building and storage lot that he owns. Segner said he was working there at the time the child was reported to have been kidnapped Wednesday, but said he did not see the man or child. He said if anyone had come around the business, his watchdog would have alerted him.

Segner said he did see a woman, who he later realized was the child's mother, walking south on Chase Street, which is one block east of Harding, a little before 1 p.m. The family's home is on Chase.

He said she walked to the corner of Oliver and Chase, but he never saw her return. She did not appear to be walking casually, he said. She was pacing at the intersection, "like she was looking for someone."

Segner said he was interviewed by police and told them what he had observed. Specifically, he said they asked if he had seen a man and baby.

"I told them no," he said.

It's uncommon, Borders said, for African-American infants to be snatched by Caucasians and Hispanics. It's possible, but doesn't fit with more typical scenarios and likely would give police pause, Borders said.

In addition, Delano's father, Willie Wilson, who reported that his son was taken from him after he was robbed and pistol-whipped, also was involved in a child-neglect case in Ohio in 2012.

In that case, said Adams of the IMPD, a daughter Wilson had with a different woman was shaken and suffered severe brain damage, but survived. The mother was convicted of child neglect and remains in prison; Wilson was not arrested, but was present.

Borders said police obviously must take into account and pursue information like that, likely leading to a delay in issuance of the Amber Alert in Delano's disappearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

yeah, i don't think they are going to find that baby alive. he killed that poor thing.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Delano Wilson

So alert and seemingly happy for such a young baby. He's beautiful

Yeah, sorry to say. This precious boy is dead. And the parents are behind it. Whether it's the Father and the Mother is covering it, or both in on it..... He's gone. Tragic.

I know chances are this abduction story is a pile of shit, but there was a case here where a young mum was called a liar when she claimed she was assaulted & her baby stolen from a Melbourne supermarket carpark. That kind of abduction is rarer than rare here & it didn't help her credibility.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/20...903445131.html

Turned out she was telling the truth & in a nice twist the baby's dad turned out to be a Melbourne organised crime identity so the abductors (a couple who already had their own kids) were soon contacting the media saying they feared for their lives. With good reason it turned out

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/...562839574.html

I know it's usually as bad as it looks, but sometimes the most unlikely possibility is the truth. It'd be nice if one of these stories could turn out like the Melbourne one for once. They never seem to anymore.

It's a decade since the Melbourne abduction, but it turns out it hit the papers again earlier this month

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law...-1227018486404

In that case, said Adams of the IMPD, a daughter Wilson had with a different woman was shaken and suffered severe brain damage, but survived. The mother was convicted of child neglect and remains in prison; Wilson was not arrested, but was present.
    I wonder if they put the right parent in prison?

Despite what police call inconsistencies in his accounts of the abduction, police said Wilson is not a person of interest. But they still have questions about Wilson's account of what happened.

"You can look at the interviews that he has done with our local media affiliates and you can see there are some inconsistencies of what he is saying, but that's not the focus of what we are doing. We just need to fill in some of those holes to be able to find Delano," Adams said.
    http://www.wthr.com/story/26407561/2...-day-of-search
    Last edited by bermstalker; 08-30-2014 at 02:10 AM.

If dad was pistol whipped, then knocked out- How in the hell can he give such a good description of both suspects? He even mentions blood shot eyes.

Just watch any interview with dad on it and you get that yuck feeling. Plus...you notice that he has NO bruises or marks on him from being pistol whipped.

NDIANAPOLIS - 6-week-old Delano Wilson's parents have not been named as suspects or even persons of interests in this case.

Police have been very open about saying, though, that the couple's story about what happened to the baby has left them with some questions.

The couple told Eyewitness News they're very aware fingers are starting to point at them.

“We're not trying to hide from nothing,” Taniasha Perkins said from the Chase Street home she shares with her mother, boyfriend and two siblings.

That's the way Perkins and Willie Wilson, the baby's father, said it's been since last week when Wilson told police a couple kidnapped his 6-week-old son in broad daylight as he was walking with him around the block.

“I remember exactly what they look like. It was a white man. He had to be no younger than 30. He was bloodshot red eyes, aggressive. It looked like he was on drugs,” said Wilson.

“He was just looking like if he didn't get what he wanted he was going to kill,” he explained. “He was outta his mind. I mean, he hit me with my son in my arms."

Wilson told police he was knocked out, but came to - only to see the man and woman taking off with his son in a Blue Ford Taurus.

Sources told Eyewitness News a nearby security camera recorded Wilson walking without his baby before he called 911 to report the alleged kidnapping.

“The camera doesn't see towards the alley, but there's witnesses out there saying that they seen this blue car and that they seen a young lady. That's more than enough proof right there,” Wilson explained.

Whatever investigators have been looking for beyond the missing infant, their search brought them back to the couple's home this week.

“Delano's not here. Delano's just not here and he's out there somewhere and for you guys to be here, it just made me think like my son is out there somewhere and you guys are here, but why, we don't understand. You're supposed to be out there finding our son,” Perkins cried.

“They took carpet,” explained Perkins of what investigators removed from the home. “They took some of our items, the baby bassinet or the baby rocker. All that stuff. They took it."

Both parents said they've given police DNA and been questioned separately for hours.

“Seeing them throw my baby's picture in my face, calling me a killer saying that his, his own father would do that to him. It just. It hurts,” Perkins cried.

“They threw my son's picture in my face and they kept calling me a horrible dad,” Wilson cried.

“I understand you're doing your job. But we don't have anything to hide. We don't have anything to hide,” said Perkins.

That's why the couple said they'll continue to search for their son and do whatever they can to bring him home.

“As parents we owe him,” said Wilson. “He deserve everything we got to go out there and find him."

This case drew statewide attention when police issued an amber alert. It's also a hot topic on Amos Brown's local radio talk show on 1310AM The Light.

"I think there's a lot of confusion. There is compassion and a feeling that here's another tragedy, a tragedy involving a youngster in the city and wanting to see justice done, wanting hopefully the safe return of that young baby."

A family member told Eyewitness News FBI investigators visited the home Wednesday night and questioned Taniasha Perkins.http://www.wthr.com/story/26443471/2...othing-to-hide
    Last edited by bermstalker; 09-05-2014 at 03:15 AM.

Yeah, maybe the title of this thread should be changed to "allegedly abducted" cuz I aint buying his story.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

He said a male and female? This sounds so much like the one down here that I'm going to go against logic & statistics & give him the tiniest bit of the benefit of the doubt.

If you're going to make up a story like this, a male/female couple is usually at the bottom of your "ideal fake perps" list, because baby abductions involving hetero couples are virtually unheard of. When it's a lone offender it' s usually a woman who faked a pregnancy or a male sex offender. When there's more than one perp, it's usually male sex offenders or guys who are intending to steal/rob/assault & the baby becomes involved almost by accident ie carjacking etc.

A man & a woman assaulting a parent & stealing their baby is virtually unheard of worldwide & there are so many far more commoin scenarios he could've come up with.

Seriously, the whole "sounds suss/not injured enough" is exactly what everyone said about the young mum in the Melbourne case. It got really nasty. The abductors dumped the baby in that case out of fear when they found out the entire Melbourne underworld was out for their blood. If Australia had a population size like the U.S & they decided to keep her, her mum would probably still be copping the same accusations of murdering her & hiding her body now that she did the first day she was beaten to the ground & her baby was stolen.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    Man. This didn't sound right from the get go.

That baby is/was gorgeous. Man poor thing

Finally, a black guy blaming a faceless white person for a crime he probably committed

i thought in the first post the couple was hispanic?

It was Hispanic that he claimed. We'll have to wait our turn

oh...
    "Approximately 12 o'clock, IMPD was dispatched to the intersection of South Harding and Henry Street on a person robbed. When officers got there, the male victim indicated to us that he was walking down the street when a white male and Hispanic female approached him, robbed him and pistol-whipped him," said IMPD Sgt. Kendale Adams. "In the occurrence of the assault, the victim fell to the ground. When he regained consciousness, he saw his six-week-old baby in a cover being taken away."

The victim described the male suspect as 25-30 years old, standing 5'6"-5'9" tall with a medium build with short brown hair. The reported suspect was wearing a black "do rag," a red t-shirt, blue jean shorts and red, blue and black tennis shoes.

The man was accompanied by a Hispanic female, 25-30 years old with a thin build and long brown hair. The woman was wearing a green shirt and matching green hoop earrings.

The suspects were last seen driving an older model blue 2000-03 four-door Ford Taurus.

If you have any information about the whereabouts of Delano Wilson or his abductors, you are urged to call IMPD at 317-327-6540 or 1-888-58AMBER.

I stand corrected! He got two for the price of one. Well played.....

In the 911 call, the father initially said they took his daughter, not his son. During the mother's plea, she appeared to be crying without one tear being shed. Between those two factors and reading the Statement Analysis, I think the parents are involved. The whole story is preposterous - a white guy and a Hispanic woman just happened upon an alley and took your black baby. Nope. Did not happen that way IMO.

I don't believe that baby is alive. So sad
    Its not easy to hide all this damage inside ~ Aaron Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    In the 911 call, the father initially said they took his daughter, not his son. During the mother's plea, she appeared to be crying without one tear being shed. Between those two factors and reading the Statement Analysis, I think the parents are involved. The whole story is preposterous - a white guy and a Hispanic woman just happened upon an alley and took your black baby. Nope. Did not happen that way IMO.
    Was dude fucked up? What kind of parent confuses their son for a daughter?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information