Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ivan Kuzmin (30) killed his new wife Veronika Filippova (27) because she slept with her ex on their wedding night after Ivan passed out drunk at the reception

Ivan Kuzmin (30) killed his new wife Veronika Filippova (27) because she slept with her ex on their wedding night after Ivan passed out drunk at the reception

A bride was doused with alcohol and set on fire by her new husband after she slept with an ex-lover on her wedding night, say police.

Mother-of-one Veronika Filippova had sought out her former partner after her new spouse fell asleep drunk at their wedding reception.

The 27-year-old had 80 per cent burns on her body and died despite frantic efforts by doctors to save her.

News site Life News reported that the bride took 'revenge' on her husband after he passed out at their wedding party, but was later overcome with guilt and told him everything.

He responded by dousing her with neat alcohol - used to make homemade vodka - before igniting her in flames with a cigarette lighter.

'He set her on fire when she was sleeping, pouring alcohol on her and our Veronica is gone,' said relatives of Filippova's in an online posting.

The relatives, Olesya and Yuriy Prosin, also claimed that Kuzmin had hidden from his wife a previous conviction for attempted murder and attempted rape involving an underage girl, which led to a ten year prison sentence.

'He did not have enough of a conscience to confess to Veronika that he was in prison for trying to rape an underage girl and attempted to burn the apartment to hide the evidence. He is nothing but scum.'

Another version was that the couple went our for a beer the day after the wedding and this is when the row erupted leading to her being doused in alcohol and set alight.

'The woman tried to escape, but her husband caught up with her and struck a lighter,' it was reported.

Police confirmed that Kuzmin had confessed to killing his wife.

The alleged lover she visited on her wedding night was not identified.

Sergey Domnyshev, an investigator in the Kirov district of Volgograd, confirmed to the media Kuzmin's previous convictions and jail term.

He now faces a possible 15 year prison sentence.

Filippova was previously married and had a ten year old son by her first husband.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3An5KS7FS
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I am a bit torn. I know what this guy did was absolutely reprehensible, but what she did...wow, fucked up...

And I would love to know if the lover knew she was married that night...hell maybe she was still in the dress, speaking of fucked up...

Quote Originally Posted by Chompin View Post
    I am a bit torn. I know what this guy did was absolutely reprehensible, but what she did...wow, fucked up...

And I would love to know if the lover knew she was married that night...hell maybe she was still in the dress, speaking of fucked up...
    So, I take it you're on the side of War Machine.

Quote Originally Posted by foreverintheflux View Post
    So, I take it you're on the side of War Machine.
    No. I posted in that thread he should be charged with attempted murder. Just saying that is pretty messed up to do to your husband on your wedding night.

No. I posted in that thread he should be charged with attempted murder. Just saying that is pretty messed up to do to your husband on your wedding night.
    Sure it is. Totally shitty. But, idk, it just seems like setting someone on fire equals punishment not fitting the crime. You seem more upset by the fact that she cheated and not upset that she, you know, burned to death.

Sure it is. Totally shitty. But, idk, it just seems like setting someone on fire equals punishment not fitting the crime. You seem more upset by the fact that she cheated and not upset that she, you know, burned to death.
    Yeah, I can see the gray area in, "absolutely reprehensible." Would "purely abhorrent" been less ambiguous?

You can quit referencing your thesaurus; I know what the words mean. I just thought it odd you made a quick reference to his behavior but then went on about how what she did was fucked up and what if she were in her wedding dress, etc., etc. it just struck me as incredibly ignoble (see, I can do it, too).

But, that's cool. Whatever.

You can quit referencing your thesaurus; I know what the words mean. I just thought it odd you made a quick reference to his behavior but then went on about how what she did was fucked up and what if she were in her wedding dress, etc., etc. it just struck me as incredibly ignoble (see, I can do it, too).

But, that's cool. Whatever.

Well quite frankly the mental image of someome being burned alive is not one I wish to dwell on, nor is the psychology behind the crime all that intriguing to me.

So maybe it is a sign of our violent culture that I get more of a "wtf!?!" vibe from what she was thinking. I've read stories where psychos do shit like this, but cant recall a story of a person cheating on their wedding night, hence it seems somehow more surprising.

I could see myself losing it in that situation. Definitely. I might even be charged with assault. But it would be because I lost it at the moment I was told, not later, when the other party was sleeping & defenseless.

But yeah, I think we all agree, as fucked up as screwing around on your wedding night may be (& it is low)murder & the rape of children will trump cheating every time.

Me, too. Of course. But, yeah. She was sleeping...and he set her on fire. Just, woah.

Well quite frankly the mental image of someome being burned alive is not one I wish to dwell on, nor is the psychology behind the crime all that intriguing to me.

So maybe it is a sign of our violent culture that I get more of a "wtf!?!" vibe from what she was thinking. I've read stories where psychos do shit like this, but cant recall a story of a person cheating on their wedding night, hence it seems somehow more surprising.
    Really? You can't recall a story of someone cheating on their wedding night, thus it's more surprising than someone burning to death? Ok. I'm trying to understand, but have a feeling I'm not going to.

Really? You can't recall a story of someone cheating on their wedding night, thus it's more surprising than someone burning to death? Ok. I'm trying to understand, but have a feeling I'm not going to.
    Just not smart enough I guess...

Just not smart enough I guess...
    That must be it. I'm dumb, for sure. Thanks for that. :/

That must be it. I'm dumb, for sure. Thanks for that. :/
    No, I meant my ability to convey the proper meaning. See, we are just not on the same page.

You're torn over a guy fucking setting flames to and killing his wife because she CHEATED ON HIM????

I've always been pretty accepting of our different views and appreciated your input here n there... But you're fucked up. Seriously. Fucked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

No, I meant my ability to convey the proper meaning. See, we are just not on the same page.

Gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    You're torn over a guy fucking setting flames to and killing his wife because she CHEATED ON HIM????

I've always been pretty accepting of our different views and appreciated your input here n there... But you're fucked up. Seriously. Fucked up.
    Haha. You said this the way I wished I had. I was sorta beginning to doubt myself, because...I just didn't get what he was trying to say. She burned to death.

Yeah, we are not even close to being on the same page here.

I am torn because burning someone to death should have a bigger impact, but it doesn't. Maybe it is years of reading fucked up shit on here, maybe it is our violent society where nothing is that shocking really...

The torn part had nothing to do with me questioning whether or not it was justified, the murder wasn't.

Yeah, we are not even close to being on the same page here.

I am torn because burning someone to death should have a bigger impact, but it doesn't. Maybe it is years of reading fucked up shit on here, maybe it is our violent society where nothing is that shocking really...

The torn part had nothing to do with me questioning whether or not it was justified, the murder wasn't.
    You seem to be on a different page than everyone, so maybe you should figure out another way to talk, if what you're saying isn't really what you mean. That's a Beantown excuse.

If cheating on a wedding night is surprising to you, you have a weird hope in humanity. There are a lot of trashy people in the world. Google "People who cheat on their wedding night" and you get tons of shit.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

You seem to be on a different page than everyone, so maybe you should figure out another way to talk, if what you're saying isn't really what you mean. That's a Beantown excuse.

If cheating on a wedding night is surprising to you, you have a weird hope in humanity. There are a lot of trashy people in the world. Google "People who cheat on their wedding night" and you get tons of shit.
    Noted. I was not trying to imply she got what she deserved though. Put the pitchforks away now.

Sheesh ... Cheating on your husband on your wedding day is fucked up. Passing out at your wedding celebration is fucked up. SETTING SOMEONE ON FIRE BECAUSE HE CHEATED ON YOU IS ABSOLUTELY CRAZY, FUCKED UP AND CRUEL AS HELL. Idk, what the heck was he thinking?! I sincerely hope he gets what he deserves in jail. Fucking prick.

Quote Originally Posted by StarrySky87 View Post
    Sheesh ... Cheating on your husband on your wedding day is fucked up. Passing out at your wedding celebration is fucked up. SETTING SOMEONE ON FIRE BECAUSE HE CHEATED ON YOU IS ABSOLUTELY CRAZY, FUCKED UP AND CRUEL AS HELL. Idk, what the heck was he thinking?! I sincerely hope he gets what he deserves in jail. Fucking prick.
    Not to mention the class act did previous time for raping an underage girl.

Not to mention the class act did previous time for raping an underage girl.
    Yeah, but she cheated! And, maybe, in her wedding dress! Omg!

Lmfao

Thread Information