Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Heather Mack (19) and her boyfriend Tommy Schaefer (21) allegedly murdered Heather's mother while on vacation in Bali

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I completely forgot about this case.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ther-bali.html

Heather Mack sentenced in Chicago to 26 years for mother's murder in Bali

Heather Mack was sentenced to 26 years in prison on Wednesday
    The heiress killed her mother with her boyfriend in Bali in 2014 to gain access to her trust fund
    Heartbreaking victim impact statements branded the now-29-year-old a 'monster' and a 'master manipulator'

An American heiress dubbed the 'suitcase killer' after helping kill her mother and stuffing her body in luggage on a luxury Bali vacation almost a decade ago has been sentenced to 26 years in prison.

Heather Mack, 29, heard heartbreaking victim impact statements before hearing her sentence in an Illinois court Wednesday, where she was branded a 'monster.'

Prosecutors had sought a full 28-year prison sentence, after Mack's crimes shocked the nation in 2014 when she conspired to kill her wealthy mother, Sheila von Wiese-Mack, with her boyfriend, Tommy Shaefer.

Mack previously pleaded guilty to the murder in Indonesia in 2015 and was sentenced to 10 years in prison before her early release in 2021. Immediately after returning to the US, she was arrested again and charged with conspiracy to kill a US national and obstruction of justice.

Alongside her 26-year sentence, Wednesday's hearing also ruled over the restitution of $262,708.

I didn't post the entire article as it repeats a lot of what we already know. What a dumb bitch. Her child I hope has a better life being raised by her and her dumb bf.

Thread Information