Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Heather Mack (19) and her boyfriend Tommy Schaefer (21) allegedly murdered Heather's mother while on vacation in Bali

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    i meant different here than the other pics of her posted???

Last edited by bermstalker; 08-21-2014 at 06:32 AM.

Stumbled on the boyfriend's FB, complete with profile + timeline pics of his ex-girlfriend who passed away earlier this year in a car accident and tons of posts from friends (#FREETOMMY/#DNTBEMADHECOOLPPL!) - we have a mutual friend

https://www.facebook.com/tommy.schaefer.3

I see she's a mom killing, smoking while pregnant, type 'o gal.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    I see she's a mom killing, smoking while pregnant, type 'o gal.
    Ron's type?

Quote Originally Posted by foreverintheflux View Post
    Ron's type?
    Not quite. She's black.

LOL at this post on his FB:

Tommy Schaefer

July 21

Leaving Aug 4th for Indonesia might not come backkkk

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by foreverintheflux View Post
    Ron's type?
    Lol. I almost posted a link in preemie last week but thought better of it. Maybe in 15 years or so when she's released in her early 30's & has the enhanced levels of Kerobokan crazy happening
    Last edited by blighted star; 08-21-2014 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    LOL at this post on his FB:

Tommy Schaefer

July 21

Leaving Aug 4th for Indonesia might not come backkkk

he totally jixed himself lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

A mother who was bludgeoned to death and stuffed inside a suitcase in Bali was paid $800,000 in a lawsuit settlement three years ago.
    Court records show that Sheila von Wiese-Mack and her late husband received the settlement in a lawsuit between the couple and Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
    Around $500,000 of the money went to her husband's estate and was designated for their daughter through an earlier will.
    But in 2011, a judge allowed Ms von Weise-Mack to pay herself the $500,000 as the estate's 'sole beneficiary', meaning the money did not go to her daughter and suspected killer, Heather Mack.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3BDJGAQcw
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

hm...that sounds like a motive.

Now I understand why Heather and her mom probably didn't get along so well. The daughter probably thought her mom robbed her of her father's money that he left her.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    She took her daughters money?

This link has a bit more information.
    http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/2...l#.U_i_gIEo7qA

She took the money her dead husband left for their daughter? He left his share of the lawsuit to his one remaining child, and the Mom some how won it in court? How? Why? No wonder the daughter didn't want to pay for the room, she stole $500k from her, that was the least she could do.

I wouldn't have killed my Mom for all of the money on earth. Once she's gone, life is so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    This link has a bit more information.
    http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/2...l#.U_i_gIEo7qA

She took the money her dead husband left for their daughter? He left his share of the lawsuit to his one remaining child, and the Mom some how won it in court? How? Why? No wonder the daughter didn't want to pay for the room, she stole $500k from her, that was the least she could do.

I wouldn't have killed my Mom for all of the money on earth. Once she's gone, life is so hard.
    The mom didn't really win the money. She was awarded the "executor" of the will. She really didn't get $500,000 either.
    All debts against the dad would have been filed against his estate. The court would have made the decision on where all the money went and to which debt it went. Mom would have received what was left over.

If I had to assume- I would assume the mortgage companies both filed against the estate. (There were two) and the court or estate paid the mortgages off.

Then last year, Shelia sold the condo and netted 650,000+, so yeah...the daughter was probably a little bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    The mom didn't really win the money. She was awarded the "executor" of the will. She really didn't get $500,000 either.
    All debts against the dad would have been filed against his estate. The court would have made the decision on where all the money went and to which debt it went. Mom would have received what was left over.

If I had to assume- I would assume the mortgage companies both filed against the estate. (There were two) and the court or estate paid the mortgages off.

Then last year, Shelia sold the condo and netted 650,000+, so yeah...the daughter was probably a little bitter.
    It says she got awarded the estate as a sole beneficiary. Not executor, also she received her own settlement. The dad specifically left the money to his daughter, and no one else. I'm trying to figure out how she, the mother was declared sole heir, in spite of the will.

The estate left behind eight years ago by James L. Mack, whose wife was found stuffed in a suitcase in Bali last week, didn?t amount to much ? at first.

Mack left behind a $150,000 Chicago condo and a bank account worth about $1,800 when he died in 2006, according to court records filed by his now-deceased widow, Sheila von Wiese-Mack.

The windfall came about five years later, when a Cook County judge in February 2011 approved a $1.5 million settlement in a decade-old lawsuit between the couple and Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.

They sued the cruise line before Mack, a highly regarded jazz and classical composer, died at age 76.

Sheila von Wiese-Mack immediately netted $340,667 after legal fees for her share of the settlement, according to court records.

But another $500,000 went to James Mack?s estate.

James Mack signed his will five days before his death, records show. And in it, he said it was intended ?only to provide for Heather Mack, my child, and for no other children.? At the time, Mack was age 10.

But in June 2011, a judge authorized von Wiese-Mack, the executor of her husband?s estate, to pay herself the remaining $500,000 as the estate?s ?sole beneficiary.?

He died long before she became the sole beneficiary.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    It says she got awarded the estate as a sole beneficiary. Not executor, also she received her own settlement. The dad specifically left the money to his daughter, and no one else. I'm trying to figure out how she, the mother was declared sole heir, in spite of the will.

Because she is the guardian of the heir. That heir is a minor (or was). I haven't seen anywhere that says Heather is the only one that could be the beneficiary. It just says that she is only child that's beneficiary.
    It says the father made the will 5 days before he died. It also says that the will said he only wanted to provide Heather only- no other children. That leads me to believe he didn't specificity exclude his wife from the will, but was actually excluding his other kids. I read in another article that the son was also listed as an executor on the will with Shelia. To me, it sounds like maybe the son is the one that was fighting the estate and the will his dad made. It's HIGHLY unusual for a court to change somebody's beneficiary. The son probably contested the will and that basically put the whole estate in a pause mode until it could be sorted out.

Estate law is basically one huge loophole right after another. People do the crazy shit with estate law to help avoid huge tax.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 08-25-2014 at 04:14 AM.

But Sheila von Wiese-Mack repeatedly said in police reports she didn’t want officers to arrest her teenage daughter, Heather Mack, who is now in custody of Indonesian authorities after von Wiese-Mack’s gruesome demise.

Von Wiese-Mack told police Heather Mack bit her. Repeatedly.

She claimed the girl punched her in her already broken ankle during an argument in January 2010 over household chores.

She accused Heather Mack of locking her in her room, preventing von Wiese-Mack from calling 911, and threatening to “stop leaving bruises” by hitting her widowed mother “in the head.”

Police did arrest Heather Mack after she allegedly pushed her mother in the chest, knocked her to the floor and broke her right arm in January 2011, records show.

It wouldn’t be the only time she was taken into custody. Von Wiese-Mack sometimes told police she wanted to pursue her complaints criminally.

But two years after her arm was broken, von Wiese-Mack refused to let police take pictures of a bite mark on her right wrist because she did not believe “Heather going to jail” would help the situation.

In all, Oak Park police have said they were called 86 times in 10 years to the Mack home in the 600 block of Linden. On Monday, authorities in the western suburb released records containing details of those calls in response to a Chicago Sun-Times Freedom of Information Act request.

Heather Mack’s Chicago attorney, Michael D. Elkin, declined to comment on the records. But he released a statement earlier Monday confirming that his client, who is now 18, is two months pregnant.

Since Mack has been in Indonesian police custody, Elkin said she has been sexually assaulted at least three times; found mysterious needle marks on her body; complained she wasn’t getting enough water; and said police had given her “vitamin pills” she didn’t recognize.http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/2...l#.U_soq_ldXVA

Quote Originally Posted by Wehmut View Post
    Stumbled on the boyfriend's FB, complete with profile + timeline pics of his ex-girlfriend who passed away earlier this year in a car accident and tons of posts from friends (#FREETOMMY/#DNTBEMADHECOOLPPL!) - we have a mutual friend

https://www.facebook.com/tommy.schaefer.3
    Are you seeing the friends posts cause you have a mutual friend? I can't see them.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    This woman had to know that she would die at the hands of her daughter.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    This woman had to know that she would die at the hands of her daughter.
    Well, Heather was def. violent towards her mother. No doubts about that. She had no problem smacking her mother around. That should have been a HUGE red flag.

I think Heather was spoiled, ungrateful, hateful, and violent. She probably always got what she wanted- when she wanted it. Mom says no- smack her around- mom doesn't have her arrested but instead gives Heather what Heather wants to keep her calm. She was probably a nice girl when she got what she wanted.

I think what happened- Heather was supposed to pay her and boyfriend's half and mom would pay her half for the trip. They get there and mom finds out Heather has no intentions of paying for anything. Mom doesn't want to pay for Heather and Heather's loser boyfriend part of the trip. Mom has had enough. Mom and Heather get in a huge fight. Heather picks up the ashtray and wacks her HARD across the head and face. Then she continues to keep doing that. Mom is dead. Heather and boyfriend then decide to stuff her in a suitcase and dump the suitcase somewhere. They get caught before they could dump the suitcase.

Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Are you seeing the friends posts cause you have a mutual friend? I can't see them.
    That could be, but it seemed like Nic could see them too? Most recently his mom posted a link to a fundraising website she set up to raise money for a "fair trial", the goal is $100,000.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    But Sheila von Wiese-Mack repeatedly said in police reports she didn’t want officers to arrest her teenage daughter, Heather Mack, who is now in custody of Indonesian authorities after von Wiese-Mack’s gruesome demise.

Von Wiese-Mack told police Heather Mack bit her. Repeatedly.

She claimed the girl punched her in her already broken ankle during an argument in January 2010 over household chores.

She accused Heather Mack of locking her in her room, preventing von Wiese-Mack from calling 911, and threatening to “stop leaving bruises” by hitting her widowed mother “in the head.”

Police did arrest Heather Mack after she allegedly pushed her mother in the chest, knocked her to the floor and broke her right arm in January 2011, records show.

It wouldn’t be the only time she was taken into custody. Von Wiese-Mack sometimes told police she wanted to pursue her complaints criminally.

But two years after her arm was broken, von Wiese-Mack refused to let police take pictures of a bite mark on her right wrist because she did not believe “Heather going to jail” would help the situation.

In all, Oak Park police have said they were called 86 times in 10 years to the Mack home in the 600 block of Linden. On Monday, authorities in the western suburb released records containing details of those calls in response to a Chicago Sun-Times Freedom of Information Act request.

Heather Mack’s Chicago attorney, Michael D. Elkin, declined to comment on the records. But he released a statement earlier Monday confirming that his client, who is now 18, is two months pregnant.

Since Mack has been in Indonesian police custody, Elkin said she has been sexually assaulted at least three times; found mysterious needle marks on her body; complained she wasn’t getting enough water; and said police had given her “vitamin pills” she didn’t recognize.http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/2...l#.U_soq_ldXVA
    I'm sorry, but I laughed a little when I read that she punched her in her already broken ankle. It wasn't funny that she was hurt, but to punch someone in the ankle? LOL. "If you don't shut up, I will punch you in your ankle!" haha

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wehmut View Post
    That could be, but it seemed like Nic could see them too? Most recently his mom posted a link to a fundraising website she set up to raise money for a "fair trial", the goal is $100,000.
    Yes, I was able to see them and we don't have any mutual friends.

Heather's not in love anymore & dumped it all on him? Or Tommy really did it & fessed up?

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/...-1227064190421

POLICE have revealed the motive for a pregnant teenage girl?s alleged murder of her mum in Bali, whose body was stuffed into a suitcase. Denpasar police chief Djoko Hari Utomo said that motive for the murder appeared to be that Heather Mack?s boyfriend, Tommy Schaefer, was ?offended? by the victim, Sheila Mack. But Utomo would not elaborate in what way or how Schaefer felt offended by Sheila Mack, who was then murdered.

He also revealed that Heather Mack, who has been accused of murdering her mother, had so far confessed to witnessing the murder. Utomo said police were still investigating the case but so far intend to charge the pair with premeditated murder, which carries the maximum death penalty, and with murder, which carries a 20-year maximum.

HEATHER MACK: Accused murdering hires lawyer for unborn baby

ACCUSED MURDERER: Heather Mack craves ice cream in jail

Heather Mack has seen the ultrasound image of her unborn baby and has told of her fears for the infant?s future if she is jailed. Mack, 19, is now 12 weeks pregnant and this week was taken to a Bali police hospital for an ultrasound. One of her local lawyers, Lily Lubis, was with her at the examination along with an American lawyer who has flown to Bali to represent Mack and the rights of her unborn child as she fights allegations that she and her boyfriend brutally murdered her wealthy mother, Sheila von Weise Mack, in a five-star resort while on holiday. Happier times ... Mack with her mother and alleged victim. Questioned ... Mack in a Bali police station after her arrest.

Of course she's blaming her boyfriend. But with her history of abusing her Mom, it seems more likely that she did it. That video of the prison shows that people are on Death Row for smuggling drugs. Wow. If this kid gets convicted of murder and not premeditated murder, she'll only face 15 years.

ACCUSED MURDERER: Heather Mack craves ice cream in jail
    I lol'ed at this.

Heather Mack has seen the ultrasound image of her unborn baby and has told of her fears for the infant?s future if she is jailed.
    Of course she is. Light up another ciggy there honey.

Thread Information