Page 78 of 97 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 2424

Thread: Warriena Tagpuno Wright (26) allegedly fell from Gable Tostee's balcony and he is on trial for her death

If someone knows the details for the prosecuting legal team in this case, please PM me.

Gable Tostee, 29, will stand trial over the death of a New Zealand tourist who fell from a Gold Coast high-rise balcony.

Tostee is charged with the murder of Warriena Wright after the pair met on the dating app Tinder.

Ms Wright, 26, fell from the balcony of Tostee's 14th floor apartment in August last year.

Last month, a Southport magistrate adjourned Tostee's case so witness statements could be signed.

It was due to return to court tomorrow but Tostee's lawyer, Nick Dore, and prosecutors have agreed the case should proceed in the Brisbane Supreme Court.

A trial date is yet to be set.

Tostee remains on conditional bail.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-1...-death/6854654

THIS ARTICLE WAS POSTED ONE HOUR AGO, THEREFORE THIS IS NEW NEWS

Merry Christmas, lovers
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gold Coast man Gable Tostee has avoided further jail time for a cross-border police chase during which he drove at almost 200 kilometres per hour while more than four times the legal blood-alcohol limit.

Tostee led police on the pursuit while travelling back to the Gold Coast from the Splendour in the Grass music festival at Byron Bay in July 2014.

He was only stopped when New South Wales police deployed road spikes.

Officers pursued Tostee up to the Queensland border, where their Queensland counterparts arrested him.

The court was told Tostee's blood alcohol level was more than four times the legal limit.

At Southport Magistrates Court he pleaded guilty to driving under the influence after having already served six months in jail in New South Wales.

The magistrate disqualified him from driving for 15 months, saying the punishment he had already served was sufficient.

Outside court, Tostee's lawyer Nick Dore said his client was happy with the result.

"He's just looking forward to having these matters behind him and moving on in the future," he said.

Tostee has been charged with the murder of a woman who fell from a Surfers Paradise high rise in August 2014 and is due to stand trial on a date to be fixed.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-0...riving/7088326

Hmmm

Update from earlier this month -

Gable Tostee, the man accused of murdering New Zealand tourist Warreina Wright during a Tinder date on the Gold Coast, will face trial in October.

Ms Wright fell 14 storeys to her death from Mr Tostee's Surfers Paradise apartment after the pair had met through dating app Tinder in August 2014.

Two weeks have been set aside for the trial, which is due to begin in Brisbane's Supreme Court on October 31.

Mr Tostee was released from prison in August of last year, having served six months behind bars over a drunken police chase unrelated to the alleged balcony murder.

As part of his bail conditions for both the chase and alleged murder, Mr Tostee has been banned from using Tinder or other social media platforms to meet women.

He must also face random breath testing, seek treatment for alcohol issues and live with his parents under curfew.

Mr Tostee has since changed his name to Eric Thomas by deed poll, but has face court under his previous name.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...dFbHkL38wFl.99
    Last edited by Olivia; 04-26-2016 at 03:59 PM.

NEW news

A PERSON claiming to be accused Tinder date killer Gable Tostee has dished out dating advice on a Facebook page.

A man posted a picture of a Tinder match to the Blokes Advice page on Friday night, asking other men to give him some words of wisdom on how to approach the woman he matched with.

Her profile said she was only on the app to make new friends and that she had a boyfriend.

A person claiming to be Tostee, who renamed himself Eric Thomas, commented and said “she’s looking for attention/validation end of story”.

Just weeks earlier, that profile wrote on the Facebook page bragging about having sex with 260 women.

Tostee has been slapped with strict and unusual bail conditions since being released from prison at the end of 2014.

The 29-year-old must live with his parents in their Carrara home on the Gold Coast and has to be home between 10pm and 4am.

He is banned from using social media sites like Tinder to meet women, but can still use social media for other purposes, and is not allowed to consume alcohol.

http://www.news.com.au/national/quee...d242db11c9228a

The Australian man accused of murdering a New Zealand woman on a Tinder date has hit back after apparently being abused by an Australian journalist.

Warriena Wright of Lower Hutt fell to her death from Gable Tostee's balcony at his 14th floor Gold Coast apartment after they met through the dating app in 2014.

The playboy has been charged with murder, with police alleging Wright was trying to escape from him when she went over the edge.

Warriena Wright, 26, from Lower Hutt died after falling from the 14th floor of a high-rise apartment building on the Gold Coast in 2014.

Tostee has posted a screenshot of a private message sent from the Facebook profile of Indonesian-based freelance journalist, Sarah Elizabeth Coates.

The message said, "Hope you enjoy getting raped in jail, you putrid piece of s..."

Tostee - who has assumed the alias of Gable Thomas - added the comment, "Very professional...." earlier this week.

Coates claimed while the message came from her Facebook account, it was actually sent by her boyfriend.

Since then, Coates has deleted all of her social media pages - which included references to being an employee of Channel 7.

However, the Australian TV network has distanced itself from the furore, issuing a statement which said Coates had not worked for them for "several years."

Tostee is on bail awaiting trial for Wright's murder. The pair spent hours drinking and having sex before vicious argument broke out, ending with Wright plummeting to her death.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/austral...-news-reporter

Message posted by Gable on FB about the above

This is utterly false and defamatory. It is one thing for media to cherry pick facts to insinuate things, but his article has overtly and wrongly claimed: "It's alleged Gold Coast playboy, Gable Tostee, pushed Warriena Wright of Lower Hutt off the balcony of his 14th floor apartment after meeting her through dating app, Tinder, in 2014."
    I have in fact never been accused of this and it is well established fact that I was never on the balcony and that Ms Wright climbed over herself. Police themselves have acknowledged this.
    Journalists who engage in this kind of false and misleading vilification are perverting the course of justice, and ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Good for her. He needs more messages like that.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Good for her. He needs more messages like that.
    People like you need more backhands across the face, for making stupid uneducated misandrist comments.

Did you like my comment? No? Why not? It was just as stupid as yours.

Supporting people saying Tostee deserves to be called a piece of shit and raped - actually makes you a piece of shit in my book. But apart from that, your comment shows you haven't taken more than a superficial glance into what is even being reported. Had you read it properly you'd have seen it wasn't the female ex reporter who made any such posting, its was her retarded redneck partner.

Took you awhile to figure out this was reopened.

Quote Originally Posted by coniferous View Post
    People like you need more backhands across the face, for making stupid uneducated misandrist comments.

Did you like my comment? No? Why not? It was just as stupid as yours.

Supporting people saying Tostee deserves to be called a piece of shit and raped - actually makes you a piece of shit in my book. But apart from that, your comment shows you haven't taken more than a superficial glance into what is even being reported. Had you read it properly you'd have seen it wasn't the female ex reporter who made any such posting, its was her retarded redneck partner.

awww, you're so sweet!!! People who support this douche are even bigger pieces of shits in my book, buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

The fact that this thread is open makes me anxious ! 😂

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I didn't even know it was open again until hydra alphabet soup smelled the chum and circled back. Cue the Calliope Circus music...

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    awww, you're so sweet!!! People who support this douche are even bigger pieces of shits in my book, buddy.
    Im not your buddy, Belicose but in 3 months time, Im afraid you and your ilk are going to be shown up as complete fools. So keep talking shit, its going to make Tostee's victory all the more sweeter.

Quote Originally Posted by coniferous View Post
    Im not your buddy, Belicose but in 3 months time, Im afraid you and your ilk are going to be shown up as complete fools. So keep talking shit, its going to make Tostee's victory all the more sweeter.
    And how do you know? Clue is in, mate.
    (And I don't mean your personal opinion, I mean inside info into the case).

I can't wait. I might take time off and goto the trial. Hopefully it coincides with schoolies week. Dream holiday!

I just 'learnt' so much reading through this
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post

I just 'learnt' so much reading through this
    What? That patients in the mental ward have access to MDS in the day room? Yeah, it's true....

Oh yeah, guess what I found? Post Toastee doing his victory dance.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Or this...tumblr_mqx071xLwF1s2wge3o1_400.jpg
    I'm on my phone. I hope these work. If they don't admins, feel free to fix, please.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Accused balcony murderer Gable Tostee fronts up for court appearance

Accused murderer Gable Tostee has appeared briefly in a Brisbane court ahead of his scheduled trial over the death of New Zealand tourist Warreina Wright.

The Brisbane Supreme Court on Thursday heard that Mr Tostee's hearing, scheduled to start on October 10, was expected to last two weeks, with close to 20 witnesses to be called to give evidence.

Ms Wright fell to her death from Mr Tostee's Surfers Paradise apartment after the pair had met through dating app Tinder in August 2014.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...18-gqvhc1.html

Updated photo of him outside of court through above link

He looks........different

Hmmm

He needs to lay off the tanning bed. And snacks.

You let me down, Tostee. My heart is breaking. You used to be fiooone, now, no more. This is the end. Heart. Broken. BROKEN, I TELL YA!

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Thread Information