Page 6 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Warriena Tagpuno Wright (26) allegedly fell from Gable Tostee's balcony and he is on trial for her death

Is it common for someone facing murder charges to be allowed out on bail? I mean, come on....

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What. The judge said no Tinder?

How is he going to be able to shove folks off his balcony now?

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Is it common for someone facing murder charges to be allowed out on bail? I mean, come on....
    Uh, very haha.People are generally only denied bail when they are a flight risk or very obviously still a risk to the public (like a serial killer). And also this crime took place in Australia so their rules are different.

Murderer or not, this guy obviously gets his rocks off by overpowering women. He has a history of either following women who are already inebriated, in or leaving clubs or taking them back to his apartment and plying them with his special sauce, thus ensuring they were vulnerable. She was choked and tied up, for whatever reason. He put her out on his balcony and didn't let her leave because she was a bad girl. I'd love to hear what other women who have met him from tinder would say about his personality. It could prove very telling about who or what Wright encountered that evening.
    As far as his looks go, the first word that popped in my mind was douchebag. He obviously is in love with himself.

I really feel that she was beaten and put out on the balcony and left there.(if she's crazy or not is irrelevant to me. Pure size difference means he could a got away from her. He could called cops. He didn't) . so she's on the balcony his inside I'd be thinking his gonna come back get me and finish me off. So she climbs the railing trying to get to the next balcony to get help and falls.
    Others have been convicted when people have died fleeing from someone whom they believed was a threat to there life.
    So he doesn't need to have physically pushed her.I hope this asshole rots !!

The guy who committed the Sydney siege was on bail our bail parole system is insanely inept

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    The guy in this case is a total sleaze & he's seriously going out of his way to get media attention & ineptly defend/hang himself. But you'll see what I mean ...
    No i dont see what you mena, what I see is someone (you) who is totally led by the diatribe that tabloid trash like the dailymail publish.

Wow guys. How are we seeing this so differently?

This might help clarify things, or not. But remember, he has carried at least one girl onto his balcony & balanced her on the ledge in the past. She fled the apartment.

I thought she fell minutes after he dragged her out, which was already suss. It's not minutes though - it's seconds. He drags her out pleading to go home at 2.20.46 & she's screaming & falling 26 seconds later.

He deliberately fucked her up on homebrew 'vodka' so he could use her the way he wanted. He miscalculated & then blamed her for how that worked out. He could've just let her leave. It's not like she was assaulting him or refusing to go.

Also, I'm not sure if "it's all good" carries the same meaning in the U.S, but in NZ & Aus it's a way of saying "sure, no problem, I'm happy to do whatever you want. Either way is fine, I'm not going to give you any trouble, no hard feelings etcetc" - that's what she said to him when he told her to get out. She apologised too. In my experience, no Maori woman would do that when a guy was being a pig unless she was already very afraid. As drunk as she was, she knew she was in danger before he audibly choked her & she just wanted to placate him & get out.

She didn't go over that balcony voluntarily. You don't go from being dragged & pleading to be let go, then less than 30 seconds later, suddenly saying "hey, I'm not going to knock at the door & plead to be allowed to get dressed, get my things & go home like I was all the way to the door. I'm not even going to take one minute to recover from being strangled & forcibly dragged to the balcony. Nope. I'm going to hang off a balcony 14 stories up & try to climb down a sheer drop".

I bet he picked her up, carried her out, sat her on the balcony & pushed her backwards, so she was hanging there with her legs on the balcony side & her knees hooked over the ledge & her thighs & bum over the edge on the outside wall. The screams were her trying to hold on & get back up - she couldn't have pulled herself up without help. If this was an accident, why didn't he open the door & rush out on the balcony in disbelief that she was gone? Probably because he knew exactly what happened because he stood & watched. Maybe he thought she'd pull herself back up. Maybe that's what really happened to the other girl who freaked out after being carried onto his balcony.

& keep in mind what these balconies look like. All Gold Coast high rises are much the same. Warriena had been staying in the area - she knew what the outside of these buildings look like. There's no way she thought she could climb down.
    Is that you Ausgirl? sure sounds like it, that bile you spew sounds very familiar. sorry cant agree with your premise at all. you've crucified him without considering man y many things. FAIL.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I cannot even with guys who brag about their "conquests" as if women are there to be used at his disposal. Fuck this guy.
    That is what a lot of other women have been doing... ;)

Quote Originally Posted by superiorIntelligence View Post
    No i dont see what you mena, what I see is someone (you) who is totally led by the diatribe that tabloid trash like the dailymail publish.
    Is that you Ausgirl? sure sounds like it, that bile you spew sounds very familiar. sorry cant agree with your premise at all. you've crucified him without considering man y many things. FAIL.
    Well, aren't you charming?

...Welcome?
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

strange

Wow guys. How are we seeing this so differently?
    because some of us dont have FemNazi blinkers on like they do at Websleuths. ;)

But remember, he has carried at least one girl onto his balcony & balanced her on the ledge in the past. She fled the apartment.
    And ? Did she file a complaint? No. I think she would have if she really believed her was trying to kill her. t was just harmless fun - so Thats totally irrelevant and stop making mountains out of molehills.

He drags her out pleading to go home at 2.20.46 & she's screaming & falling 26 seconds later.
    ITs not proven how she got out on the balcony, she may have run there herself. The recording shows he was inside for 26 secs b4 the fall. you were saying?

He deliberately fucked her up on homebrew 'vodka' so he could use her the way he wanted.
    you conveniently forgot to mention the deceased bought a 6 pack of beer (classy little thing) to consume before coming to the apartment. On an empty stomach than can send a woman pretty blind already, she would need to consume much else to go off her head.
    He miscalculated & then blamed her for how that worked out. He could've just let her leave. It's not like she was assaulting him or refusing to go.
    Youve got to stop with these porkies. She was free to leave,and despite saying she would, she didnt. Int he end, she wouldnt leave at all, and he had to frog march her out. Thats how bad her behaviour became! Most guys have had to deal with women like this at one time or another, so they know how the story goes.

I'm not going to give you any trouble, no hard feelings etcetc" - that's what she said to him when he told her to get out. She apologised too. In my experience, no Maori woman would do that when a guy was being a pig unless she was already very afraid.
    You are not qualified in any way to assume why she said something. the conversation between a pair of drunks is hard enough to understand at the best of times.
    As drunk as she was, she knew she was in danger before he audibly choked her & she just wanted to placate him & get out.
    Wrong. she had played up badly, assaulting him, and trashing his apartment, she abused his tolerance levels until the end, where he finally manned up and wouldnt take it any more. she then pulled her head in and knew the jig was up.
    She didn't go over that balcony voluntarily.
    Oh yeah? How many blind drunk people have fallen from balconys on their own? PLenty . Either way, you arent privy to exactly what happened in that minute, you can only guess, and your guess is extremely implausible.
    You don't go from being dragged & pleading to be let go, then less than 30 seconds later, suddenly saying "hey, I'm not going to knock at the door & plead to be allowed to get dressed, get my things & go home like I was all the way to the door. I'm not even going to take one minute to recover from being strangled & forcibly dragged to the balcony. Nope. I'm going to hang off a balcony 14 stories up & try to climb down a sheer drop".
    lol But she was out on the balcony for 26 secs alone before she fell, so what you are saying makes no sense.
    I bet he picked her up, carried her out, sat her on the balcony & pushed her backwards, so she was hanging there with her legs on the balcony side & her knees hooked over the ledge & her thighs & bum over the edge on the outside wall. The screams were her trying to hold on & get back up - she couldn't have pulled herself up without help.
    Ill take that bet, but when your fanciful imagination get shocked into reality with Gable Tostees acquittal, somehow I dont think you are going to pay up.
    If this was an accident, why didn't he open the door & rush out on the balcony in disbelief that she was gone? Probably because he knew exactly what happened because he stood & watched.
    No. Because he needed a minute himself to calm down after struggling with her inside for so long, and suffering getting attacked with a metallic object, he would need a few minutes to calm himself down, and then what happens? Psychogirl tries to climb off the balcony! Oh great!
    Maybe he thought she'd pull herself back up. Maybe that's what really happened to the other girl who freaked out after being carried onto his balcony.
    Maybe, maybe...maybe it was you up there on the balcony who pushed her off.? Thats the problem with the anonymity of the net, people like you can hate as much as they like without having to substantiate anything they say.

& keep in mind what these balconies look like. All Gold Coast high rises are much the same.
    this comment shows you have no touch with reality. Most of the usual balconies are very smaller, an narrower. PLease stop telling untruths, Ausgirl
    Warriena had been staying in the area - she knew what the outside of these buildings look like. There's no way she thought she could climb down.
    And no person would think they could go into a strangers home and start assaulting them, and trashing their place either. But psychogirl here did! Amazing how people lose their sense of common sense when they are drunk. If you were an adult you might know this.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I totally see what you are saying, blighted. And this may be stupid, and I'm in no way standing up for this guy because I think he's a tool, but some people are into being choked and slapped when they fuck...is there any chance that some of that could have just been some freaky ass sex? Obviously I don't mean him throwing her out on the balcony part, because I am not sure what I think about that yet. But the part where slapping is heard or him choking her....maybe?
    Have you head the recording? The choking is done to make her drop an metallic object that she picked up and was going to assault Tostee with. He feared for his life, and restrained her, and choked her (it seems to me) to make her drop the object. It took 70 sec for her to drop it so shes pretty forceful for someone 5'6" . Dont be surprised when the toxicology becomes public and she is on meth or something. Her spooky conversation the whole night suggests she is on drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    To me ... judging by the pic of the two men on the balcony ... the railing just looks too high for someone to go over accidentally, even with a hard shove. Based on that and the 26 seconds that goes by before her scream, I really think she either tried to climb to safety, or she thought if she leaned over far enough on one side or the other, someone might see her through a window from another apartment or a hallway.
    correct its about 1.5m high. you wont go over unless you deliberately scale it.

Gable? Is that you?

But didn't most of his complaints about being hit, her trying to kill him, her "throwing rocks", all come while he was strangling her?

She was trying to get him off her. We only heard him & his complaints because he had his hands around her throat & she couldn't speak. As soon as he let go of her neck she started screaming "NO, NO , NO, NO" & the scuffling & screaming began because she knew exactly where he was taking her. If he just wanted to get her out of the apartment he would've dragged her to the front door. She was pleading to "please just let me go home" all the way to the balcony - he answered "very aggressively" "I would have, but you've been a very bad girl". He's on tape saying he's not letting her leave right after he stops strangling her.

Before the argument she asked "are you going to untie me now". She threatened to hit him while she was tied up - probably because she was feeling defenseless & he was being weird - but she couldn't have actually hit him at that point & I'm pretty sure most, if not all his complaints about being assaulted come while the transcript is also reflecting choking sounds. There were neighbours who reported feeling sick at the sound of fear in her voice at the first scream. They said it went silent & they hoped it meant someone was helping her but then she screamed again & they knew it was bad.

The neighbour on the balcony below had apparently come out when they heard the arguing start. They saw her fall & called 000. Gable never called for help. He immediately called his lawyer though. Then he dialled a pizza & his dad to get him away from the scene.

They're saying there are a lot of witnesses, whether they just heard it all, or there's more who saw I don't know. but it's interesting that they've charged him with murder despite stating they believe he wasn't on the verandah when she fell. The judge has mentioned it & asked if they wouldn't be better off pursuing a manslaughter case. They seem to be sticking with murder regardless. Either the prosecutor's an idiot, or they have witnesses who know at lot more than we do.

I really think he sat her over the ledge in someway to punish her & so he could say "that'll teach you bitch, not so tough now are you" after she had to pull herself back over. The rails look tubular like the crap you see on a lot of our government buildings. They're like a big slippery pipe, it's not a cornered edge. I've seen someone get a fractured skull slipping off one of them drunk at a work xmas party - & she had her feet on the ground.

It really wouldn't be that hard to fall if you leaned or were pushed (or carried & placed) back too far, think of it like hanging on gym bars at school. Once you've slid back & the bars under your thighs or knees instead of your bum, it's really hard to pull yourself back up - & she had nothing to pull on but the same bar her legs were on - in gym there's either other bars above or to the sides to help you, or you let go & drop safely to the ground

Add in "home brewed vodka", just being strangled, fear of heights etcetc - if it is what happened she had no chance & he did nothing to help her.
    This just more of the lies and misandry this person emits which I am not going to respond to or correct, but will just pick out the most blatant lie, the text I have bolded. Tostee actually walked into a pizza shop that sells slices, he did not dial up. He bought one slice which he ate quickly to quell his hunger as he was hungry as hours ago as the recording shows, but Psychogirl didnt want to go out for food, so he only had a snack. His explanation is here. When you listen to the recording, and his explanation, it all ties together and seems plausible.

Ultimately whether he is found guilty or not will depend on the plausibility of his evidence in relation to the prosecutions case. IT wont be the paper thin hatchet jobs people like "blighted star" are doing on him.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Gable? Is that you?
    no, but I can be if you like. Do you want a hook up, Tinder style? lol

You are right, it isnt normal. But then normally Police should build a brief that would be lead a judge to have a reasonable belief the accused is probably guilty and has a charge to answer. This didnt occur because the murder charge is based on flimsy circumstantial evidence. The written transcript they have supplied has already proven to be flawed.

Mr Tostee has a clean record (no convictions) and you cant hold someone in jail for 2 year awaiting a trial unless the prosecution's case is reasonably solid to begin with. And it is not.

The charges are weak and wont hold - so will be downgraded to manslaughter. The bail judge recommended bail on that recognisance. Bail for manslaughter is common for citizens with a stable, reasonably good background.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    That's what the police are saying happened. Remember, she was trashed. I'm sure the combination of panic and alcohol (and anything else they may have taken) = poor judgment.

But the person in the apartment below said they saw her legs dangling down, which wouldn't be the case if she was in that position.

Also, I have to say that I don't really pay attention to things like balconies when I go some place new. And, again, her thinking was impaired.
    Spot on, Songbird, glad to see you are thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    My question is that did she try to climb down because she was being dumb and drunk? Or was she in fear for her life and trying to escape because he had just strangled her out and said he should chuck her off the balcony? If it's the latter, he's still responsible. If he didn't want her there anymore he could have given her her shoes, phone and purse and shown her the door. Instead he choked her out, taunted and threatened her and locked her on his balcony essentially trapping her.
    Thats not how it went down. the recording clearly shows him restraining her to avoid a physical attack and to stop her throwing things around.
    He then tells her in no uncertian terms she is leaving. She acquiesces. (for a second)
    then when he lets her go, she plays up again, and grab a metallic object to attack him with.
    He then has to choke her out to make her drop it.
    He then tries to manhandle her out fo the aprtment, and they end up on the balcony somehow (why is unknown)

So he did ask her to leave, and she wouldnt. The recording clearly shows this.

The screams of "No" could be her just being silly...Ive seen women carry on like that for no reason. But then she may have had a reason too....thse are the big unknowns.....but it didnt stop the Police slapping on a murder charge.

correct its about 1.5m high. you wont go over unless you deliberately scale it.

A meter and a half? Seriously? I'd have to stand on my toes to see over it.

Gable? Is that you?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, haha.

I did a search for "Gable Tostee Ausgirl" and got results from both WS and an Aussie football forum called BigFooty. I wouldn't be surprised if our new friend here is a certain new member over at BF. (Also, after reading many posts by Star over the past couple of years, I really don't think she's Ausgirl.)

you conveniently forgot to mention the deceased bought a 6 pack of beer (classy little thing) to consume before coming to the apartment. On an empty stomach than can send a woman pretty blind already, she would need to consume much else to go off her head.

I can't drink wine, and liquor makes me barfy. Beer is my adult beverage of choice. I guess I'm a "classy little thing," too.

Thats not how it went down. the recording clearly shows him restraining her to avoid a physical attack and to stop her throwing things around.
    He then tells her in no uncertian terms she is leaving. She acquiesces. (for a second)
    then when he lets her go, she plays up again, and grab a metallic object to attack him with.
    He then has to choke her out to make her drop it.
    He then tries to manhandle her out fo the aprtment, and they end up on the balcony somehow (why is unknown)

So he did ask her to leave, and she wouldnt. The recording clearly shows this.

The screams of "No" could be her just being silly...Ive seen women carry on like that for no reason. But then she may have had a reason too....thse are the big unknowns.....but it didnt stop the Police slapping on a murder charge.

I think it's likely she was screaming "no" because she thought he might throw her off the balcony. I don't really think he did, but considering their earlier conversation on the topic, she probably thought he was going to. She was obviously frightened enough to attempt to climb from the balcony. Even if he did not intend to harm her, it certainly seems she perceived herself to be in danger. I doubt she was being silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Gable? Is that you?
    Nope. This asshat isn't Gable. I read enough of his posts on the other site to know. This dude is way mouthier. But I agree that he suffers from the same delusions as Gable.

He tells me "That isn't how it went down" yet comes up with his own theory that he pulls even further out of his ass than I did and presents it as fact. Not to mention thinking that "choking her out" was completely acceptable behavior and calling her "classy little girl" because she bought a six pack of beer. Because we all know Women don't drink beer. Right.

Because getting girls sloshed and forcing their hands on your crotch is TOTALLY classy.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 12-25-2014 at 08:59 PM.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Nope. This asshat isn't Gable. I read enough of his posts on the other site to know. This dude is way mouthier. But I agree that he suffers from the same delusions as Gable.

He tells me "That isn't how it went down" yet comes up with his own theory that he pulls even further out of his ass than I did and presents it as fact. Not to mention thinking that "choking her out" was completely acceptable behavior and calling her "classy little girl" because she bought a six pack of beer. Because we all know Women don't drink beer. Right.

Because getting girls sloshed and forcing their hands on your crotch is TOTALLY classy.
    :jumpygrin:

Gable? Is that you?
    I was just gonna ask the same thing.

Are we the new Tinder?

Please tell me we're not the new Tinder.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Honestly, the things they're publishing in legitimate news outlets don't look so good for your man, either.

because some of us dont have FemNazi blinkers on like they do at Websleuths. ;)

And ? Did she file a complaint? No. I think she would have if she really believed her was trying to kill her. t was just harmless fun - so Thats totally irrelevant and stop making mountains out of molehills.

ITs not proven how she got out on the balcony, she may have run there herself. The recording shows he was inside for 26 secs b4 the fall. you were saying?

Youve got to stop with these porkies. She was free to leave,and despite saying she would, she didnt. Int he end, she wouldnt leave at all, and he had to frog march her out. Thats how bad her behaviour became! Most guys have had to deal with women like this at one time or another, so they know how the story goes.

You are not qualified in any way to assume why she said something. the conversation between a pair of drunks is hard enough to understand at the best of times.
    Wrong. she had played up badly, assaulting him, and trashing his apartment, she abused his tolerance levels until the end, where he finally manned up and wouldnt take it any more. she then pulled her head in and knew the jig was up.
    Oh yeah? How many blind drunk people have fallen from balconys on their own? PLenty . Either way, you arent privy to exactly what happened in that minute, you can only guess, and your guess is extremely implausible.
    lol But she was out on the balcony for 26 secs alone before she fell, so what you are saying makes no sense.
    Ill take that bet, but when your fanciful imagination get shocked into reality with Gable Tostees acquittal, somehow I dont think you are going to pay up.
    No. Because he needed a minute himself to calm down after struggling with her inside for so long, and suffering getting attacked with a metallic object, he would need a few minutes to calm himself down, and then what happens? Psychogirl tries to climb off the balcony! Oh great!
    Maybe, maybe...maybe it was you up there on the balcony who pushed her off.? Thats the problem with the anonymity of the net, people like you can hate as much as they like without having to substantiate anything they say.

this comment shows you have no touch with reality. Most of the usual balconies are very smaller, an narrower. PLease stop telling untruths, Ausgirl
    And no person would think they could go into a strangers home and start assaulting them, and trashing their place either. But psychogirl here did! Amazing how people lose their sense of common sense when they are drunk. If you were an adult you might know this.
    Oh, piss off.

This has nothing to do with the anonymity of the net and everything to do with the fact that this cocky man-boy has made questionable statements and done questionable things that make him an interesting but disagreeable topic of discussion for us ~peons~. Obviously I didn't see the same scenario is blighted, but I can't deny that there is a LOT of room for interpretation when we're reading from a partial transcript. I don't know if you know this guy or what, but you aren't doing him any favors with your "FemiNazi psychogirl if-you-were-an-adult" bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Thread Information