Page 69 of 97 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 2424

Thread: Warriena Tagpuno Wright (26) allegedly fell from Gable Tostee's balcony and he is on trial for her death

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    All of this talk about how redundant the redundancy in this thread has been is incredibly redundant.

Do we have a "yawn" emoji?
    is close to one...

Awesome. Prepare for an onslaught of those.

And I third shutting the thread until trial. There is zero new info to add here. Just the same 'ol, same ol' from various reincarnated versions of the same ol', same ol'.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

We can probably add that his family's probably saving money on car insurance from not having to pay for him to have it.

I'm drugged up on cold medicine...ignore me, I'm more stupid than usual

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by corncob View Post
    Being stated repeatedly by a few members does not make it law.

"Your honour, it has been stated repeatedly by a few members that dogs can fly. It must therefore, be true and I request thy case be dismissed!"

I fourth it be closed to avoid prejudicing the trial any further! Aye aye!
    Dude. Seriously. You obviously didn't read what I wrote. Your statement doesn't make even a sliver of sense. Re-read. Actually... READ it. Because you obviously didn't the first time.

Yeah, close the thread. This is stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Accused murderer Gable Tostee could face conflicting bail conditions when he is released from prison.

Tostee is set to be released on Saturday after serving a 10-month sentence for leading police on a high-speed police pursuit following a music festival in Byron Bay in July last year.

He was jailed for the offence while on bail for the alleged murder of New Zealand tourist Warriena Wright on the Gold Coast.

The 29-year-old is subject to Queensland bail conditions that require him to live at his parents' Carrara home but could actually find himself stuck in NSW, the Gold Coast Bulletin reports.

Due to conflicting NSW bail conditions, Tostee isn't allowed to leave the state without prior approval from the parole board.

Tostee's solicitor Nick Dore said his client was trying to resolve the situation.

"He's attempting to facilitate the transfer back to Queensland as quickly as possible to ensure he and his family co-operate with all government departments," he told the Gold Coast Bulletin.

Tostee is facing one charge of murder following the death of Ms Wright in August last year, after she fell from the balcony of his high-rise apartment on the Gold Coast.

Tostee is due to face court again on September 30.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...jCkOhHJ7ly1.99

Also, I am reopening this thread for now as it's been six months since the fuckery. Play nice or it will close again.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Also, I am reopening this thread for now as it's been six months since the fuckery. Play nice or it will close again.
    I had to do a double take when I saw it pop up. He needs to be with his parents. This guy isn't capable of staying out of trouble. Not saying his parents can control him, but at least it's some kind of influence.

ETA: And FFS keep him away from the internet.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I had to do a double take when I saw it pop up. He needs to be with his parents. This guy isn't capable of staying out of trouble. Not saying his parents can control him, but at least it's some kind of influence.

ETA: And FFS keep him away from the internet.
    Me too! I was thinking...has the trial started already??
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Accused murderer Gable Tostee has returned to social media after walking out of jail on parole before he faces a committal hearing next month over Warriena Wright?s death.

The pair met on dating app Tinder last August when Ms Wright fell from Tostee?s 14th floor apartment balcony on the Gold Coast.

Since leaving jail on Saturday Tostee has posted a photo of Arnold Schwarznegger on Facebook with the words ?I?m back?, reports News Corp.

He served six months of a 10-month jail sentence for a drunken car-chase in July, 2014, with his parents offering $200,000 to bail the 29-year-old out.

Warriena Wright was in the Gold Coast for a friend?s wedding when she met Tostee on Tinder.

The pair met for drinks and proceeded to further the night at Tostee?s apartment, where things allegedly became violent.

Police allege Ms Wright ended up trying to climb from Tostee?s balcony to a lower level, in fear of her life, while Tostee?s lawyers deny this.

Footage from Tostee?s phone shows the 29-year-old locking Ms Wright out on the balcony and claiming she was going to attack him.

Tostee?s lawyers claim in documents provided to the court that Police allegations aren?t supported by the footage.

In the meantime, Tostee ? who once bragged about sleeping with 150 women ? is banned from dating apps.

http://www.aww.com.au/latest-news/ne...r=349591763620

His fb says his job and employer is 'Witch at Witch Hunt'.

This guy is such a dick.

https://www.facebook.com/gabletee?fref=ts

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    His fb says his job and employer is 'Witch at Witch Hunt'.

This guy is such a dick.

https://www.facebook.com/gabletee?fref=ts
    It said that before you locked the thread too. As for his new picture post..... I rest my case regarding keeping him away from the internet. This guy is unbelievable. He's like a teenage girl. Can't STOP.

Uggh. Ffs. If he could've controlled himself this would've been the only Tostee update to flash across Australian tv screens until the trial

But nope, he just couldn't help himself, instead, he made himself a feature on the nightly news - the post Olivia linked was the focus for pretty much every news outlet today

Guaranteed media will be watching daily for his next act of stupidity. I'm amazed his QLD solicitors & his parents haven't confiscated EVERY electronic device from him. If anyone in the Tostee family reads this, if Gable wants an electronic device to relieve the boredom, get him one of these

Or one of these

But for fuck's sake NO MORE WiFi!!

He thinks he's being clever. He thinks he's showing the world that the case against him is a complete beat-up, but instead he's making himself look guilty - & not only guilty, but guilty & fucking cold. Like he thinks it's all a fucking joke.

Also, did anyone notice this Sydney Morning Herald Article on Websleuths? Towards the end the poster being interviewed says she thinks their Warriena thread sock puppet hydra was actually Gable

http://www.smh.com.au/national/websl...28-1mutek.html

Michelle thinks Gable Tostee, who's charged with the murder of Warriena Wright in the Gold Coast last year, posted under different aliases. "[They] revealed lots of information that could only have been known to the person in that apartment."

Have to admit, I did wonder the same thing here a few times, but our multi seemed middle-aged at times - I can't really explain what is was that made me think that though.

(3 "th" words in a row sounds weird)

Edit - oops "three" x "th" words is actually 4. I made it even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Uggh. Ffs. If he could've controlled himself this would've been the only Tostee update to flash across Australian tv screens until the trial

But nope, he just couldn't help himself, instead, he made himself a feature on the nightly news - the post Olivia linked was the focus for pretty much every news outlet today

Guaranteed media will be watching daily for his next act of stupidity. I'm amazed his QLD solicitors & his parents haven't confiscated EVERY electronic device from him. If anyone in the Tostee family reads this, if Gable wants an electronic device to relieve the boredom, get him one of these

Or one of these

But for fuck's sake NO MORE WiFi!!

He thinks he's being clever. He thinks he's showing the world that the case against him is a complete beat-up, but instead he's making himself look guilty - & not only guilty, but guilty & fucking cold. Like he thinks it's all a fucking joke.

Also, did anyone notice this Sydney Morning Herald Article on Websleuths? Towards the end the poster being interviewed says she thinks their Warriena thread sock puppet hydra was actually Gable

http://www.smh.com.au/national/websl...28-1mutek.html

Have to admit, I did wonder the same thing here a few times, but our multi seemed middle-aged at times - I can't really explain what is was that made me think that though.

I loved Simon and Merlin ... two of my favorite toys when I was a kid. So high-tech, lol!

I don't know why some WSers keep insisting Gable Tostee was sock-puppetting there. Some members have tried to explain it wasn't him, but a few just refuse to let go of the idea. I think they secretly get off on the idea of talking to him, haha.

GT isn't our "hydra," either.

For one thing, GT would have to have internet access from jail. I'm talking unlimited access -- morning, noon and night -- for many hours at a time.

Additionally, both our hydra and the Websleuths hydra repeatedly argued that GT would likely get no jail time for the DUI/chase ... because, like the rest of us, he had no idea GT had like a million prior DUIs. (Imo, that also proves the hydra isn't GT's daddy, brother, best buddy or kooky lawyer lady friend. Those folks would certainly know that stuff.)

I don't think Tostee's social media post makes him look guilty ... after all, he was just released from jail for a DUI/chase, not for anything related to Warriena's death. But it was a bad idea from a PR standpoint, for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

I can't eye roll this fucker hard enough. His latest Facebook status:

It has been almost a year since the tragic incident occurred at my apartment and I don't think I will ever adjust to the nightmarish reality that I wake up to each day. The fact that I was charged with murder after someone attacked me in my own home after refusing to leave then caused their own death by climbing off my balcony is sheer lunacy and it boggles my mind that prosecuting authorities are allowed to freely throw unsubstantiated charges at people with absolutely no regard to the damage it does to real peoples' lives. It is disturbing and wrong.
    However, after being granted bail on the matter back in November by the Supreme Court which recognised the case as “weak”, prosecutors immediately tried to bargain with me to plead to manslaughter. Needless to say I will not plead to something I did not do. I never harmed that girl nor intended for her to get hurt in any way, let alone ever imagined that it would end in such a horrific way. I constantly grieve for her.
    The media has been absolutely disgraceful in its gross misrepresentation and selective reporting of this matter and seems to be more intent on creating a fictional monster and inciting hatred than it does on reporting the truth. This campaign of hatred and harassment is utterly deplorable. These so-called journalists are completely devoid of ethics and will stoop to any level to create shock headlines to sell a story.
    I may not be a saint, but I have never harmed anybody, nor would I ever dream of hurting a woman and everyone who knows me personally knows I am nothing like the villain fabricated by the media.
    I suggest that people be discerning and learn the full facts before passing judgement.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I hate that I think he's hot. It's girls like me that believe this brand bullshit. We eat it up. And I don't know why.

What an asshat.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

So basically, fuck this crazy bitch that attacked me in my home but I grieve for her every day?

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

I don't think I could shake my fucking head anymore than I have already. Wait. Yes I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't think I could shake my fucking head anymore than I have already. Wait. Yes I can.
    You must be so dizzy
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I cannot even with guys who brag about their "conquests" as if women are there to be used at his disposal. Fuck this guy.

What I would give to punch him in the dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I hate that I think he's hot. It's girls like me that believe this brand bullshit. We eat it up. And I don't know why.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

page 69 heheheh.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    page 69 heheheh.
    You caught it right this time!

So, we are close now. Close as in Facebook friends.

ETA - Ooops, I did a cat and didn't read above. Here's a screenshot anyway
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think he is a total psycho, but I can easily see how people may be swayed to believe him.

Thread Information