Page 61 of 97 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2424

Thread: Warriena Tagpuno Wright (26) allegedly fell from Gable Tostee's balcony and he is on trial for her death

Permaband.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Permaband.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Permaband.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

I know this is out of line. But I can't help it. Bowie? Nestle? This is for you

Quote Originally Posted by Seaglass View Post
    I think he locked Warriena on the balcony because he wanted her to succumb to his power play, settle down, and then have a sleep at his place so they could have some more fun in the morning (as he had spoken about earlier in the recording). He didn't want her to leave through the front door, so he thought he'd just forcefully keep her on the balcony for a while.

He is oblivious to the thinking of women, as he has shown in his many forum posts, and somehow he just didn't get that roughing up a woman and locking her in a confined space may cause her to be extremely fearful of him.
    You are assuming Wrie had another place to be that night. Where was she going at 2am? Home was in New Zealand.

I don't think it should be assumed that Warriena didn't have another place to be that night. She was near the end of several weeks in Queensland. She probably had inexpensive accommodation somewhere close by )there is a lot of it at Surfers Paradise).

Because Tostee would not let her take her 'belongings' with her does not mean they were all of her belongings. Probably just her purse, a jacket, shoes, perhaps even her jeans and shirt. I think she was probably less than dressed when he told her he was going to put her out 'just as she was'. Threatening her with humiliation.

I seriously cannot imagine her showing up for a random Tinder date with her suitcase and flight carry-on bag. She would have had quite a few things with her to cover the length of her stay, presumably including dressy clothes and shoes for the wedding she attended, souvenirs for her family and friends. I highly doubt that she would have had less than a good size suitcase.

I don't think it should be assumed that Warriena didn't have another place to be that night. She was near the end of several weeks in Queensland. She probably had inexpensive accommodation somewhere close by )there is a lot of it at Surfers Paradise).

Because Tostee would not let her take her 'belongings' with her does not mean they were all of her belongings. Probably just her purse, a jacket, shoes, perhaps even her jeans and shirt. I think she was probably less than dressed when he told her he was going to put her out 'just as she was'. Threatening her with humiliation.

I seriously cannot imagine her showing up for a random Tinder date with her suitcase and flight carry-on bag. She would have had quite a few things with her to cover the length of her stay, presumably including dressy clothes and shoes for the wedding she attended, souvenirs for her family and friends. I highly doubt that she would have had less than a good size suitcase.
    Right? You'd think this would be obvious and go without mentioning...
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by shineonbrightly View Post
    You are assuming Wrie had another place to be that night. Where was she going at 2am? Home was in New Zealand.
    Right ... and not having anywhere to stay that night does not necessarily mean she was toting a bunch of luggage around with her. It's certainly possible she left some bulkier luggage with the close friends she visited in Brisbane after the wedding and intended to retrieve it later (so she didn't have to tote it everywhere with her as she continued her holiday) before her flight home. For all we know, she planned to head back to her friends in Brisbane after spending just a few days on the Gold Coast. She was moving around quite a bit, so it's possible she only had an overnight bag or backpack with her at that time.

And who knows? Maybe WW intended to move on to a different area that day (Aug. 7) but changed her mind after talking to GT on Tinder, and that's why she (possibly) didn't have a hotel room booked for that night.

To me, speculating that she might not have had other accommodations for the night is far less absurd than folks insisting that GT dangled WW over the balcony even though the prosecutor clearly said otherwise. Gnome sayin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Man, this thread is really beating the shit out of a dead horse. What kind of manicure do you think she had, guise? What do you think the color choice said about her state of mind? Did she wear heels or flats?

Man, this thread is really beating the shit out of a dead horse. What kind of manicure do you think she had, guise? What do you think the color choice said about her state of mind? Did she wear heels or flats?

Last edited by PeaceBeWithMe; 01-27-2015 at 05:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I want to know what toppings were on that pizza. I could only imagine what tastes good after just witnessing someone die.

sI was very right about mistakes in the police transcript. If you've listened to the actual audio you would know that. He sounds very calm all through it, she sounds like a nutjob right from the start.

Glad someone else commented to bump this, didn't want to post something completely random if it wasn't already bumped.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I'm sure it is to someone with autism.
    My son as Asperger's, which is mild autism (for people who don't know), and I showed him the picture and he laughed and asked why the girl looked crazy....so not for everyone with autism lol

/random crap

sI was very right about mistakes in the police transcript. If you've listened to the actual audio you would know that. He sounds very calm all through it, she sounds like a nutjob right from the start.
    The link to the audio was posted and everyone listened to it. Fyi.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

On August 5 she booked herself into a Kangaroo Point motel. She had spent time with her close friend Savana Lesa and met others living in the Brisbane and Logan areas.

The following day (August 6) she booked herself a hotel room on the Gold Coast, Superintendent Hutchinson said.

On the evening of August 7 she met Mr Tostee, however police have not released details of what they believed happened in the following hours.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...12-1038eg.html

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    ... than folks insisting that GT dangled WW over the balcony even though the prosecutor clearly said otherwise. Gnome sayin?
    Not my theory, if that is what you are insinuating. Think you've got the wrong person. I subscribe to the police case.

Sounds are then heard of the door slamming shut. Police allege Mr Tostee has gone inside and left Ms Wright on the balcony.

Female: "Just let me go home. Just let me go home."

2.21am: Female's final words are "Just let me go home". Faint screaming is heard.

Not my theory, if that is what you are insinuating. Think you've got the wrong person. I subscribe to the police case.

Sounds are then heard of the door slamming shut. Police allege Mr Tostee has gone inside and left Ms Wright on the balcony.

Female: "Just let me go home. Just let me go home."

2.21am: Female's final words are "Just let me go home". Faint screaming is heard.
    The phrase "just let me go home" or "I just want to go home" don't seem in sync with someone climbing over the railing on a 14th story balcony.

The first words I hear on the recording are Gable saying "That's cannibalistic." She's chewing on her foot or something.

We can discuss the recording here, can't we?

He sounds very calm all through it, she sounds like a nutjob right from the start.
    I wonder how she would of acted if she knew he was recording everything from the start.

I'm shocked pops didn't go ape sh!t when he picked Gable up. I would tell him to walk his ass to the pd and grow the fuck up.

Now he has to go back to work everyday with everyone asking him how his son is doing without access to tinder and balconies.

On August 5 she booked herself into a Kangaroo Point motel. She had spent time with her close friend Savana Lesa and met others living in the Brisbane and Logan areas.

The following day (August 6) she booked herself a hotel room on the Gold Coast, Superintendent Hutchinson said.

On the evening of August 7 she met Mr Tostee, however police have not released details of what they believed happened in the following hours.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...12-1038eg.html

That still doesn't clarify whether or not she had a place to stay on the 7th. Clearly, she checked out of the Kangaroo Point hotel even though the story doesn't mention it. So it's entirely possible she checked out of the Gold Coast hotel, too. There's really no way to be certain at this point.

The phrase "just let me go home" or "I just want to go home" don't seem in sync with someone climbing over the railing on a 14th story balcony.

The first words I hear on the recording are Gable saying "That's cannibalistic." She's chewing on her foot or something.

We can discuss the recording here, can't we?

Yes, we can :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

It sounds a lot more likely that Warriena did have hotel accommodation for that night - more likely than rocking up for a random Tinder date with all of her belongings and thinking that she would be staying at the date's apartment for the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabby Tostesterone View Post
    Near the beginning of the recording, Tostee asked if she wanted him to walk her home earlier in the evening , so clearly the understanding between both parties was she did have a place to stay.
    Valid point.

Here we'd say "Where are you staying? Can I walk you there, maybe call a cab? "

But yes. By the sounds of it, there was an understanding that she had somewhere for him to walk her to.

She had friends living in the area, considering she's there for a wedding. If she didn't have anywhere to stay, I would assume she would plan on staying with her friends rather than spending the night with a person she just met on a dating app. But that's just me, I don't know how a woman's mind works, as my lady reminds me everyday.

I don't understand how her sleeping arrangement is beneficial/detrimental to this case. Is the argument that she didn't have anywhere else to go a valid reason why she stayed with him? I would say because she was allegedly intoxicated, either off of his booze or possibly her own secret supply, that she didn't want to leave until she sobered up, or until she felt her life was in danger.

Just because a person says they are psycho when drunk, doesn't necessarily mean that every time they drink they turn into a psychotic 'hoodrat', or that it should be considered a warning for the assault that was about to occur in his home. Let's not forget which one recently had to write an apology letter to the police. I wonder if she would have stayed if he mentioned about his past transgressions, or that he was recording the eventful night for personal reasons.

When she said she wanted to go home, where was the Gable who offered to walk her home? I assume they already had sex, or some weird foreplay, along with an amazing drunk convo about death (including coincidentally falling over the balcony), so eventually the lovely evening had to end. Chivalry dictates a gentleman should always know how to end the night, instead of prolonging it into a murder charge.

What did he think could possibly happen by throwing her out onto the balcony after refusing to let her leave? She would come back into the apartment and continue the night's activities? She would leave promising not to call the police saying she was assaulted? She would order a queen size pizza, making sure that sh!t is supreme?

Why did she end up trapped on the balcony? Not how, but why?

Good point. One time my ex and I were having a huge argument. I stepped out on the balcony on my own out of frustration and wanting to get away from the fight. The asshole locked the door behind me and stood there laughing at me trapped out there. Let's just say it didn't cool my anger, it made me furious...I'm getting angry just thinking about it. For the record, we were both sober. It's risky business letting someone you really don't know drink so much as you don't know what kind of a drunk they become. I know some people who are terrific people when sober, but obnoxious assholes who take offense at the slightest things and then want to fight when they drink. It becomes double trouble when both of them have had too much to drink. They would have been better off doing some molly and some weed...lol. Hindsight is 100% and hopefully Gabe has reached rock bottom and will now attempt sober living...either in or out of jail. A balcony is a poor place to put anyone out of control. He allowed her to get out of her mind drunk, so he should have called the police or allowed her to act out until she sobered up.

Especially, as he is a long-term Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise resident, Tostee is very aware of how many drunk people fall from high rise balconies and ledges there.

- 22 Oct 2012: A 19 year old man fell to his death from a Gold Coast high rise around 1am this morning, just 25 hours after a 23 year old man also fell to his death in similar circumstances.

- 23 Nov 2013: Isabelle Colman, 17, dies during Schoolies after falling from high rise balcony in Surfers Paradise.

- There were six deaths caused by balcony falls recorded on the Gold Coast in 2011 and 2012.

- Police on the Gold Coast conducted a high profile campaign last year to try and stop injury and death from balcony falls.

- 12 May 2012: Homicide detectives are investigating how a 29 year old man fell to his death from the balcony of a 31st floor Gold Coast unit.

- In 2007, a 19 year old man died after falling 27 storeys from the Beachcober Resort in what police call a tragic accident.

- 9 Dec 2013: A man who sat on a 9th floor window ledge to smoke a cigarette on the Gold Coast dies after falling early Sunday morning.

- 19 Oct 2014: A man has fallen 4m from a balcony at Molendinar while celebrating at a bucks party last night (he later died from head injuries).

- 17 Oct 2014: A couple has described seeing a "flash" as a little girl plummeted eight storeys into the garden below their Gold Coast holiday unit and miraculously crawled out alive.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    Good point. One time my ex and I were having a huge argument. I stepped out on the balcony on my own out of frustration and wanting to get away from the fight. The asshole locked the door behind me and stood there laughing at me trapped out there. Let's just say it didn't cool my anger, it made me furious...I'm getting angry just thinking about it. For the record, we were both sober. It's risky business letting someone you really don't know drink so much as you don't know what kind of a drunk they become. I know some people who are terrific people when sober, but obnoxious assholes who take offense at the slightest things and then want to fight when they drink. It becomes double trouble when both of them have had too much to drink. They would have been better off doing some molly and some weed...lol. Hindsight is 100% and hopefully Gabe has reached rock bottom and will now attempt sober living...either in or out of jail. A balcony is a poor place to put anyone out of control. He allowed her to get out of her mind drunk, so he should have called the police or allowed her to act out until she sobered up.
    So many times I've said this after a booze-filled binge with my friends, especially when my head is buried in the toilet the next day.

I believe prison/rehab will finally wake his ass up to the fact that he is an adult that needs to make adult decisions. If he walks, he won't learn his lesson and will possibly find himself in the same predicament again.

I wonder if Tinder will ban him from using their services. Is that even a possibility? Seems like it's easy to make fake profiles, considering what has happened in this thread.

Thread Information