Page 85 of 97 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 2424

Thread: Warriena Tagpuno Wright (26) allegedly fell from Gable Tostee's balcony and he is on trial for her death

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Doesn't he say in that recording he's locking her out without her stuff because she was "bad"? I mean that proves he didnt do it out of self defense.
    Yeah he said she was bad because she was super violent. Makes sense to lock her out of the residence until she calmed down and started behaving "good" instead of "bad".

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    To me, it's understandable if he didn't want to call the police or send her out the front door, acting crazy, which could result in someone else calling the police. He had recently been in trouble with the law (twice, IIRC ... the two driving incidents). Most people I know who have been in trouble aren't too keen on calling police unless they REALLY have to, and they don't want to be the reason someone else goes to jail. Maybe he didn't want her to get locked up, either.

He also had illegal alcohol (and the equipment to make it, I think?) in his apartment.
    No. He ordered a damn pizza. He was not worried for his safety, nor did he make an attempt to to resolve the situation.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Woah...hold up a sec...if he felt that threatened, he should have called the police immediately.
    "That threatened?" If someone is trespassing you can use reasonable force to remove them. Same deal for self defence if the person assaulted you. If someone punches me, I can hit them back. No requirement on me to call anyone before or after doing so.

No. He ordered a damn pizza. He was not worried for his safety, nor did he make an attempt to to resolve the situation.
    Pizza has nothing to do with his responsibility for her death. In fact, going by recent case law in Australia, that may help prove his innocence.

He didn't need to be worried for his safety anymore, he had locked her out and fled.

Quote Originally Posted by death2me View Post
    Pizza has nothing to do with his responsibility for her death. In fact, going by recent case law in Australia, that may help prove his innocence.

He didn't need to be worried for his safety anymore, he had locked her out and fled.
    He didn't flee. He stayed in his damn apartment.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    She said she wanted to go home repeatedly and he said "No".

That's a real problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

He didn't flee. He stayed in his damn apartment.
    No. He was wandering around Surfers. He didn't even know whether or not she was alive.

Pizza was not ordered. He went into a shop and bought one slice over the counter. And why should he resolve anything? He did not do anything wrong, as the court is now learning it was the other party that did not behave and caused the events of the night to occur. He presented to police the next morning after talking to his lawyer first, a wise move. Sorry but you seem to have many facts of this case wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post

That's a real problem.
    The only time he physically stopped her leaving was when he locked her on the balcony. That was after she refused to leave and turned very violent. No evidence he forced her to stay before that.

No. He was wandering around Surfers. He didn't even know whether or not she was alive.
    He knew she fell from his balcony. Who do YOU know that survived a 14 storey fall? I'd LOVE to meet them. "Didn't even know whether or not she was alive". The fuck you say?
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 10-13-2016 at 09:05 PM.

The only time he physically stopped her leaving was when he locked her on the balcony. That was after she refused to leave and turned very violent. No evidence he forced her to stay before that.
    He clearly calmed her down and talked her in to staying before any altercation so he could fuck her. It's on the recording before any kind of rock throwing.

That's a real problem.
    He asked her to leave a number of times, and she refused, and got violent instead. That's a real problem.

He clearly calmed her down and talked her in to staying before any altercation so he could fuck her. It's on the recording before any kind of rock throwing.
    that was very admirable of him, I would say.

He knew she fell from his balcony. Who do YOU know that survived a 14 storey fall? I'd LOVE to meet them. "Didn't even know whether or not sure was alive". The fuck you say?
    He clearly said to his dad he wasnt sure if she was still up there or had jumped. At least initially when he left the apartment he had no idea.

1.31am: Male states: 'Just be nice.' Conversation is calm.

1.32.30: Male states he wants another drink

1.33.02: Male states: 'Come here' and female says, 'have a good night.' The male says, 'Do you want me to walk you back home'. There are sounds of ruffling and the female is heard to say 'have a good night' and male states 'no ... I'll take care of you in the morning'.

THE ARGUMENT

1.35.31am: The music stops.

1.35.40am: Female says: 'Where is my sister's s***? Where is all my f***ing data? Where is my iPhone?' Male says, 'do you want me to ring it?' Female: 'Yes, I would love you to f***ing ring it.'

1.36.19am: Male: 'Hey I didn't say you have to leave. I said that you have to stop beating me up.' Heated conversation.

1.36am: Female: 'Are you going to f***ing untie me because I will F***ing destroy your jaw. It is not f****ing funny ... 'Get it for me'. Male: 'No, you get it.' Female: 'I am going to call the police.'

1.37.21am: Repeats she is going to call the police.

1.38am: Female: 'Cmon Cletus.'

1.38am: Female: 'I am going to call the police.' Male: 'What are you looking for? Where is my money. How are you going to call the police without your phone?'

1.39.13am: Male: 'Your phone must be out of battery ... it must be out on the balcony.'

Male: 'Please calm down please. You have had too much to drink. I had s*** loads of money.' Female states that she f***ing rules in New Zealand but she gets taken advantage of.

Nuff said.

Nuff said.
    Nothing said really. What is the point you are trying to make?

Nothing said really. What is the point you are trying to make?

BTW, you're not fooling anyone. Welcome back.

I was being quite serious in my question. I don't understand your point. What do you believe those excerpts mean?

I was being quite serious in my question. I don't understand your point. What do you believe those excerpts mean?
    That she wanted to leave and even threatened to call the police and that she was trying to find and gather her things (after he untied her) yet you're claiming (above) that he made no attempt to keep her there when she wanted to leave before the rock throwing.

Your memory sucks.

She told the neighbors below that she wanted to go home. No mention of being scared or needing to get away. She just wanted to go home.

He clearly said to his dad he wasnt sure if she was still up there or had jumped. At least initially when he left the apartment he had no idea.
    He saw her climbing over the railing and later he saw police cars. He might have been drunk, but I'm sure he could put 2+2 together.

She told the neighbors below that she wanted to go home. No mention of being scared or needing to get away. She just wanted to go home.
    She wanted to leave, he wanted her to stay so he could fuck her. It's clearly in the recording. If he feared for his well being, he sucks at showing it.

And you're deflecting. You clearly stated that he made no attempt to keep her there:

Sorry. Wrong quote

That she wanted to leave and even threatened to call the police and that she was trying to find and gather her things (after he untied her) yet you're claiming (above) that he made no attempt to keep her there when she wanted to leave before the rock throwing.

Your memory sucks.
    She threatened to call the police because she thought he had stolen her phone. He offered to call her phone for her. At the time she was completely irrational and accused him of stealing her sister's data? Huh?

And as for her being tied up, there is no context. May have been by consent. Bondage?

Thread Information