Page 51 of 97 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2424

Thread: Warriena Tagpuno Wright (26) allegedly fell from Gable Tostee's balcony and he is on trial for her death

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Stareson View Post
    A ledge is defined as a narrow horizontal projection. His balcony was a huge fully balustraded outdoor undercover living space.
    Looked small to me

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    It wasn't a small ledge. But it also wasn't this HUGE living space that Tostee described. It was a normal, run of the mill balcony. And if she felt trapped and threatened, it could have been Disneyland. She'd still be trying to find a way to get out of there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

A ledge is defined as a narrow horizontal projection. His balcony was a huge fully balustraded outdoor undercover living space.
    Are you that fucking dumb? How did she fall? Horizontally, or vertically?

Quote Originally Posted by FWdetector View Post
    Woulda coulda shouldda - You cannot say that forensics would have determined at all.

Tostee was being slapped softly by the sound of it, if at all - I'm not convinced, not like her screaming NO NO NO for her LIFE - which she no longer has. He has a couple of scratches, some of which look like he did himself according to reports. Whats the go with that - is that what he did prior to calling his lawyer and eating Pizza - scratch himself up with a Metal Object. lololol

Police have acknowledged he was on the balcony - Yes - for now. Which would have been from Tostee's statement and also early transcriptions of the recording. Give them a year they may well change that statement.
    If they were the least bit uncertain that she climbed over on her own they would not have conceeded it. But of course you must know more than a team of dozens of detectives and forensic experts, and the prosecution.

Slapped around gently? Screaming "OW" repeatedly is gentle? Whatever WW was screaming for, there is nothing to suggest Tostee was going to harm her after he locked her outside.

Your suggestions seem to be nothing but malicious wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferiortools View Post
    Are you that fucking dumb? How did she fall? Horizontally, or vertically?
    Why are you abusing me when all I did was point out the difference between a ledge and a balcony?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    It wasn't a small ledge. But it also wasn't this HUGE living space that Tostee described. It was a normal, run of the mill balcony. And if she felt trapped and threatened, it could have been Disneyland. She'd still be trying to find a way to get out of there.
    Actually it is a huge balcony. Here is a floorplan.

How is it Tostee's fault that she felt the need to climb over within 10 seconds of being out there?

Why are you abusing me when all I did was point out the difference between a ledge and a balcony?
    Because a ledge is against a wall, a cliff, a vertical drop, and when you threaten and leave someone out there scared for their life, you are culpable.

Why would she not try to get away from him? Why wait? That does not make sense.

And forgive me if you think I'm abusing you. I'm not, because I don't know you.

Actually it is a huge balcony. Here is a floorplan.

How is it Tostee's fault that she felt the need to climb over within 10 seconds of being out there?
    Oh. Did you miss the part about me saying that it could have been Disneyland and if she felt threatened or trapped that she'd still try to escape? And as for his fault....read the part I said about if he made her feel threatened or trapped.

Because a ledge is against a wall, a cliff, a vertical drop, and when you threaten and leave someone out there scared for their life, you are culpable.

Why would she not try to get away from him? Why wait? That does not make sense.

And forgive me if you think I'm abusing you. I'm not, because I don't know you.
    I was explaining that a ledge is not a balcony. A ledge is a narrow space. A balcony is a fully protected area, and his happened to be a large living space.

Oh. Did you miss the part about me saying that it could have been Disneyland and if she felt threatened or trapped that she'd still try to escape? And as for his fault....read the part I said about if he made her feel threatened or trapped.
    She chose take an unjustified risk, and did it with unnecessary urgency. Nobody could reasonably expect death may occur so quickly from such an action as putting someone outside. One would think pushing someone into a pool would be more dangerous.

I was explaining that a ledge is not a balcony. A ledge is a narrow space. A balcony is a fully protected area, and his happened to be a large living space.
    So a balcony does not have a ledge? Just like it's legal to lock your guests in your house if they attack you?

A balcony is a ledge. Look up ledge. Better yet, look up murder defined by the Crown. Then fuck off Si.
    lol you're losing it.

Woulda coulda shouldda - You cannot say that forensics would have determined at all.
    Tostee was being slapped softly by the sound of it, if at all - I'm not convinced, not like her screaming NO NO NO for her LIFE - which she no longer has. He has a couple of scratches, some of which look like he did himself according to reports. Whats the go with that - is that what he did prior to calling his lawyer and eating Pizza - scratch himself up with a Metal Object. lololol
    Just check the self contradiction. you wouldnt know anything about his physical state.

Police have acknowledged he was on the balcony - Yes - for now. Which would have been from Tostee's statement and also early transcriptions of the recording. Give them a year they may well change that statement.
    Give them a year and they may acquit him also. Speculations like that are totally pointless .

And then he runs away and calls daddy while getting a pizza. Fuck that sh!t.
    Dont you mean "Supreme that shit?"

Because he has nothing left other than personal insults - always a sure sign their "argument" has petered out.
    You're wasting your time with InferiorFool. I gave up on this clown ages ago. She/he wont listen - you'll argue th same point forever.

So a balcony does not have a ledge? Just like it's legal to lock your guests in your house if they attack you?
    No, a balcony does not have a ledge. Use a dictionary.

And yes, that's why there is such thing as citizen's arrest.

You're the one who suggested the ridiculous idea of fleeing from one's own home while leaving a crazy person inside to do whatever they want with your property.

No, a balcony does not have a ledge. Use a dictionary.

And yes, that's why there is such thing as citizen's arrest.

You're the one who suggested the ridiculous idea of fleeing from one's own home while leaving a crazy person inside to do whatever they want with your property.
    I'm saying fleeing from someone because you believe they will harm you, and then dying while fleeing said person, allows the Crown to charge that person with murder.

you keep saying this buts its nonsense because you cherry pick again. What you casually omit AGAIN is that WW has spent time out there with GT previously, she was familiar with the area. And its 20 odd square metres. Why would she feel unsafe there when she knew it well? She ran amok beforehand, resisted being ejected out the front door, she wasnt some shy wall flower so its hard to see why beig placed out there on her own would cause her to fear for her safety.

We'll never know why she went over the railings. But you can bet if her toxicology result show drugs, thats her written off as a looney who had lost the plot. Case dismissed.

Quote Originally Posted by superiorIntelligence View Post
    We'll never know why she went over the railings
    She said "I want to go home."

And then "no no no no no no no no" because he did not allow her to leave.

That is culpability.

Most everyone else is talking about the ledge on the edge of the balcony - maybe you need to review those photo's

I'm saying fleeing from someone because you believe they will harm you, and then dying while fleeing said person, allows the Crown to charge that person with murder.
    So if you're sitting at a train station, then glance over at the person next to you and they flip out believing you're going to harm them and run and fall onto the tracks and die, does that make you a murderer? Just because THEY believed you were going to harm them?

Most everyone else is talking about the ledge on the edge of the balcony - maybe you need to review those photo's
    Nobody is suggesting her put her on a ledge. The prosecutor is alleging he put her on the balcony floor.

I figured the Men would be happy that for once, size doesn't matter.

I don't care if you miss the big picture or the point. If she had been there earlier, if it was the size of China, if it was Beckingham Palace, if it were Chuck E. Cheese. If a gal feels like her life may be in danger and she was trapped ANYWHERE, the first instinct is escape. And everyone keeps thinking that either of them should be thinking logically when they're both blasted in the first place. My only opinion is that he created an atmosphere and situation that put her in danger and made her feel the need to escape which resulted in her death. It's my personal theory based on the recordings. For all I know they were fucking on the ledge and she fell. But based on what's been presented, that's what I think happened.

She was fucked up.
    He was fucked up.
    She started acting freaky and mentioned going home.
    He said no "Drink this".
    He says "Hee hee....you're lucky I didn't throw you off the balcony"
    She got even freakier and more aggressive throwing rocks or something (that may hurt, but won't kill ya....ya know)
    He got even more aggressive in response including choking her (that might hurt AND kill ya....ya know)
    She begged to get her things and leave
    He said No and locked on the balcony he previous said she was lucky he didn't throw her from.

Pretty simple when you break it down. But at the end of the day, she died and he didn't. She had injuries on her, he didn't. It was his apartment, not hers. He created a situation that IMO led to her death. And as far as Tinder dates go, he's a big fat FAIL.

So if you're sitting at a train station, then glance over at the person next to you and they flip out believing you're going to harm them and run and fall onto the tracks and die, does that make you a murderer? Just because THEY believed you were going to harm them?
    A train station? Seriously?

This happened in his own home, after they both made the arrangement to meet up.

Good try though.

Not unless you tried choking them and threatened to throw them on the tracks.

ETA: And even at that, you wouldn't be a murderer per se. But you'd have some kind of responsibility in the end result. I've said from the beginning that Murder isn't the right charge considering the KNOWN evidence.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 01-17-2015 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by superiorIntelligence View Post

Speculations like that are totally pointless .

As is everything you write - it's all speculation on your part. You seem to know what happened over and above what everyone else (except for Bert).

Nobody is suggesting her put her on a ledge. The prosecutor is alleging he put her on the balcony floor.
    Others here are suggesting he put her on the ledge of the balcony - better go read again.

Not unless you tried choking them and threatened to throw them on the tracks.
    You missed the point I was making. Her decision to climb the balcony was completely unjustified and irrational given the circumstances, and nobody could have possibly expected that as an outcome. Since it was not Tostee's actions that caused her fall how can he be culpable? He neither directly caused her to fall nor did he put her in a situation where that was a likely or expected outcome.

Thread Information