Page 45 of 97 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 2424

Thread: Warriena Tagpuno Wright (26) allegedly fell from Gable Tostee's balcony and he is on trial for her death

Quote Originally Posted by superiorIntelligence View Post
    He was in fact, the Supreme Gentleman, as always.

lol same old tired argument. Cherry picking, to the exclusion of all else. Congratulations.
    Really? News to me. Got a link to a news article for that?

Thats it for me today. However ... I Will be dropping a big bombshell on this case at 10am Sunday AEST (unless I get banned in the meantime of course ). Stay tuned.....

Meanwhile.

Well.. in some localities cats do have a curfew, so I'll pay that meme. Don't be in any hurry with your announcement. Saturday night's usually a big one and I like to sleep in.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Honestly I don't think he was thinking about anything that might happen, good or bad. When you have someone trying to clobber you over the head and both of you are intoxicated and not well-acquainted, logic doesn't factor into your decision-making. It's like a knee-jerk reaction. Sometimes people don't consider the consequences of their actions, much less the possibility of a freak accident. And when I say "consequences of their actions," I'm not talking about getting behind the wheel drunk (which apparently he has done before, lol) or whatever. I'm talking about handling people who are freaking out.

You can't be certain what would have happened if he shoved her out the door of his apartment, and then you'd have to deal with her coming back to get her purse and keys or whatever, too. Who is to say she would stay outside of his apartment until the police got there? Hell, if he called the cops, she might have thought she would be arrested...not exactly what you want to happen when you're in town for a wedding. Or she could have run out into the street and got hit by a car (just as an example). As with your scenario, there are so many IFs. And that's all they are.
    What if a North Korean nuclear bomb dropped on the building?

I get all the ifs, but at the end of the day, the choices he made resulted in her death.

I bet she wouldn't mind a couple days in jail or on a hospital bed compared to being in a casket forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferiortools View Post
    What if a North Korean nuclear bomb dropped on the building?

I get all the ifs, but at the end of the day, the choices he made resulted in her death.

I bet she wouldn't mind a couple days in jail or on a hospital bed compared to being in a casket forever.
    So did Tostee getting out of bed that morning also contribute to her death? Her choices contributed to it more than his. After all, she is the one who climbed over the balcony for no good reason.

Though I think her choices will be based on her fear of him. As heard in the recording around the 1hr 20min mark. That is what the prosecutor will probably focus on.

Quote Originally Posted by Stert Bareson View Post
    In Maori culture, absolutely! Which is why I think he'd be safer in jail.
    High population of Kiwis in Aussie jails. Could be why they kept him in solitary for the few months he was in there before bail.

He is much safer in his parents' gated community, and I think he knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Stareson View Post
    How could he call anyone while being persistently peltered and assaulted?
    Good Lord. I've made phone calls with two toddlers hanging off my neck whilst carrying eight bags of groceries to the door.

Christ.
    Last edited by PeaceBeWithMe; 01-16-2015 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I think whoever he called, it was for advice. Then he reached the recording and realized Warriena wasn't on the balcony anymore. At least, that's what he'll probably say in court.

As far Queensland police giving this case any special attention, could it be that Wrie was a tourist and it's attracted international attention?

I, for one, really want to know why she fell. IMO, there is simply not enough proof yet that she was in fear of Tostee. She could have been delusional or even suicidal, from what I heard in the recording.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Stareson View Post
    So did Tostee getting out of bed that morning also contribute to her death? Her choices contributed to it more than his. After all, she is the one who climbed over the balcony for no good reason.
    Yes, that's why he is charged with murder. Though I'd say it was his hormones rather than waking up that contributed to him meeting with her then watching her die.

No, I must be making this up. She just decided to go out onto his balcony and try to defy gravity. She had absolutely no reason to try an escape from him.

He forced her onto the balcony, threatened to throw her off the balcony, supplied her with alcohol, recorded the entire incident, and ran away to get a pizza and call daddy.

He should have just stayed in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Good Lord. I've made phone calls with two toddlers hanging off my neck whilst carrying eight bags of groceries to the door.

Christ.
    Seriously, a 6'2" body builder couldn't manage to send a small girl out the front door.

She was the house guest from hell, yet he kept asking her to stay, offering to make food and suggesting she spend the night. He even says she is a nut bag, but so dang cute when she acts out. When he finally gets fed up and he tells her she has to go and she may not collect her stuff and she agrees to leave, he refuses and says you have been a bad girl. The sounds of her being choked prior to being shoved out on the balcony and her pleas to go home will be his undoing. Those choking sounds are really awful, it leaves no doubt that she was in fear. He told her she was lucky he didn't toss her off the balcony. Moments later he locks her out on the balcony and I'm sure she thought he would come back and toss her off.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    How the fuck are you people still arguing about the same shit over and over again? And who the fuck are some of you?

This thread=
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    How the fuck are you people still arguing about the same shit over and over again? And who the fuck are some of you?

This thread=
    The whole trial hinges on that pizza. Legit.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    The whole trial hinges on that pizza. Legit.

I had a dream about supreme pizza last night. Dammit that sounds good.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

I just heard that a girl died from falling out an 8th floor window. She was trying to take pictures. Maybe Wrie was trying to get a cell phone connection.

We don't know yet. Tostee is innocent until proven guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by shineonbrightly View Post
    Tostee is innocent until proven guilty.
    No one is ever innocent until proven guilty...in a court of law, yes. court of people, no. Even if he's ever found innocent, everyone is still going to be blaming him for it, still saying he pushed her. Usually 80% of people believe everything they hear instead of acting going and reading the facts for themselves.

Anyone else thinks he sat her over the balcony rail and darted back inside?

Quote Originally Posted by goblet tease View Post
    Not for a red hot minute.

Quote Originally Posted by goblet tease View Post
    That would be such a dumb thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    And who the fuck are some of you?
    I don't know who they are, but I am me. I guess I picked a bad time to come out of hiding with all the crazy new people in here.

the whole 'kidnapping' and 'forcible confinement' crap makes me lololol. actually, so does the idea that warriena had anything to fear from him.

i don't think for one minute he was trying to kidnap or hurt her. i think he was just trying to reduce the harm that was happening and calm the situation. you do that by separating yourself from the offender, which ww was at the moment, considering she was just attacking him right before he put her outside.

he should have left her in the apartment? why? so she could trash his shit? in what world are you the bad guy for not wanting to be pushed out of your own sanctuary? i mean, here in 'murica, he could have shot her in self defense once she hit him with whatever she hit him with and no one would have batted an eye. so instead, he put her in a different room and somehow everyone thinks he's a monster.

what if he put he in the hall and a neighbor got so pissed that he came out and beat her with a wrench? what if she fell down the emergency stairs? blah blah blah. you guys have created a scenario in which whatever decision he made to deescalate the situation could possibly lead to her death and he would be blamed. i seriously don't see a difference between locking her on the balcony, the bathroom, or the hallway.

someone else mentioned something that i agree with too - he was actually (not the word i want to use) a gentleman. maybe all of you have been living with the cleavers for your entire lives, but in reality, he was very tolerant of her bullshit and didn't seem to do anything overly aggressive other than choking her to get her to drop whatever it was she was using as a weapon. i've experienced people who were about 1,000x more threatening than he was and didn't fear for my life at all.

in sumation - you guys are building up a mountain from a molehill.
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    Seriously, a 6'2" body builder couldn't manage to send a small girl out the front door.

She was the house guest from hell, yet he kept asking her to stay, offering to make food and suggesting she spend the night. He even says she is a nut bag, but so dang cute when she acts out. When he finally gets fed up and he tells her she has to go and she may not collect her stuff and she agrees to leave, he refuses and says you have been a bad girl. The sounds of her being choked prior to being shoved out on the balcony and her pleas to go home will be his undoing. Those choking sounds are really awful, it leaves no doubt that she was in fear. He told her she was lucky he didn't toss her off the balcony. Moments later he locks her out on the balcony and I'm sure she thought he would come back and toss her off.
    This is the one thing I'll say in his defense. He belonged to a body building site. A "Body Builder" he was not. He looks like the Pillsbury Dough boy compared to the actual Body Building members. It's at least a backhanded defense though lol.

He was still stronger than her based on size alone though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    the whole 'kidnapping' and 'forcible confinement' crap makes me lololol. actually, so does the idea that warriena had anything to fear from him.

i don't think for one minute he was trying to kidnap or hurt her. i think he was just trying to reduce the harm that was happening and calm the situation. you do that by separating yourself from the offender, which ww was at the moment, considering she was just attacking him right before he put her outside.

he should have left her in the apartment? why? so she could trash his shit? in what world are you the bad guy for not wanting to be pushed out of your own sanctuary? i mean, here in 'murica, he could have shot her in self defense once she hit him with whatever she hit him with and no one would have batted an eye. so instead, he put her in a different room and somehow everyone thinks he's a monster.

what if he put he in the hall and a neighbor got so pissed that he came out and beat her with a wrench? what if she fell down the emergency stairs? blah blah blah. you guys have created a scenario in which whatever decision he made to deescalate the situation could possibly lead to her death and he would be blamed. i seriously don't see a difference between locking her on the balcony, the bathroom, or the hallway.

someone else mentioned something that i agree with too - he was actually (not the word i want to use) a gentleman. maybe all of you have been living with the cleavers for your entire lives, but in reality, he was very tolerant of her bullshit and didn't seem to do anything overly aggressive other than choking her to get her to drop whatever it was she was using as a weapon. i've experienced people who were about 1,000x more threatening than he was and didn't fear for my life at all.

in sumation - you guys are building up a mountain from a molehill.
    This is exactly how I feel. Most people seem to be judging him just on his attitude and how arrogant he is, and with what he did after she fell. so if she fell and he called the police right away, it would just be a tragic accident from people making bad decisions.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    He physically choked her and specifically mentioned her being lucky he didn't throw her over the balcony. When she ends up dead by going over the balcony after that, I don't exactly view that as making a mountain out of a molehill.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    This is exactly how I feel. Most people seem to be judging him just on his attitude and how arrogant he is, and with what he did after she fell. so if she fell and he called the police right away, it would just be a tragic accident from people making bad decisions.
    yeah, the stuff he did afterward does strike me as a bit odd, but i really can't say what i'd do in that situation. i'm way to honest and not at all conniving to think other than that i would be anything but fucked in that situation. i'd likely call the cops and wait, assuming that they were going to put me in jail for the rest of my life or let me go. 50/50, so i may as well stay.

that being said, i can easily see a person who thinks he can figure his way out of a mess by doing something unconventional like seeking out legal help before he turns himself over.

also, drunk people don't make the best decisions. i don't think there is anyone on earth who wants to face police questioning alone while drunk.

but he didn't chuck her over the balcony and she was perfectly safe at the time she jumped over, considering the was a locked door in between them, so those were just words.

sorry, i'm not going to convict someone of something he didn't do over words.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    but he didn't chuck her over the balcony and she was perfectly safe at the time she jumped over, considering the was a locked door in between them, so those were just words.

sorry, i'm not going to convict someone of something he didn't do over words.
    There's literally no proof of that, so stop while you're ahead.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Thread Information