Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Warriena Tagpuno Wright (26) allegedly fell from Gable Tostee's balcony and he is on trial for her death

WOW. That transcript.

My impression- I think the dude like kinky, rough sex. He likes to be slapped and hit on during sex. That's probably why he has the recorder on- just to make sure no female comes back and says he beat her up. The chick sounds like she got a little too rough. At one point, sounds like she picked something up and hit him with it.

I think he locked her out and she tried to climb down....b/c she was f'ed up.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Uhh thanks for the reprint, I read it...and have now read it again. How the fuck am I supposed to gather that "no seriously, I have to have a (expletive)" mean she needed to take a shit?? My fucked up mind can imagine all sorts of other things that could go there (as well as the fact that I've never heard anyone say "have a shit." I mean she already HAD one...but then again TAKING one doesn't make much sense either since you already have one. Ah 'Merica) like "I have to have a cock in my ass. I have to have my hands tied. I have to have it fucking hard hanging from the fucking chandelier?" Lol It's quite obvious she's a freak... I guess I expected it to be more sexual than evacuatory
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

But I still don't see where he got upset because she said vagina or is that in code too?
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Girls don't poop.

That's what threw him for a loop.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    WOW. That transcript.

My impression- I think the dude like kinky, rough sex. He likes to be slapped and hit on during sex. That's probably why he has the recorder on- just to make sure no female comes back and says he beat her up. The chick sounds like she got a little too rough. At one point, sounds like she picked something up and hit him with it.

I think he locked her out and she tried to climb down....b/c she was f'ed up.
    She was throwing rocks at him. She went beyond kinky sex. I know someone (not me, of course) who is into that kind of thing and I can assure you that throwing rocks is not part of the deal. Chick was cray...or drugged or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    Girls don't poop.

That's what threw him for a loop.
    Totally. She mentions having a shit and he's like oh hell no.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Wonder where she got rocks from like... What sort of decoration does he have in his house haha. Not that it matters I guess.

NGL, when I read she had to have a (expletive deleted) I sort of assumed they were having uh... whats a nice way to say it, 'backdoor' sex?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellaine View Post
    Wonder where she got rocks from like... What sort of decoration does he have in his house haha. Not that it matters I guess.

NGL, when I read she had to have a (expletive deleted) I sort of assumed they were having uh... whats a nice way to say it, 'backdoor' sex?
    That could be true actually. That does make one feel like they need to take a shit. But honestly, if he's gonna have a problem with her having to take a shit, he shouldn't have been in there in the first place.

I have rocks as decorations in the bottom of vases in my house. Like this:

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    That could be true actually. That does make one feel like they need to take a shit. But honestly, if he's gonna have a problem with her having to take a shit, he shouldn't have been in there in the first place.
    Ahh. Jackpot and agreed

Supposedly, Tostee has autism.

OLD Coast playboy, “prolific” online dater and accused murderer Gable Tostee will remain behind bars at least until his lawyers can deliver more information about his autism diagnosis.

Queensland Supreme Court judge Debra Mullins yesterday *refused bail to the 28-year-old *carpet-layer over the death of New Zealand tourist Warriena Tagpuno Wright, who fell from the balcony of his 14th-floor Surfers Paradise unit last month.

Justice Mullins said that she wanted to know more about Mr Tostee previously being placed on the *autism spectrum before granting bail, but suggested the prosecution would have difficulty proving the murder charge as the evidence stood.http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1227051925817

I don't get how him having autism can be what gets him out of jail.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

They best not throw the autism card here! Sleeping with that many women clearly shows he had no social skills deficit. Autism does not make you kill someone

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    They best not throw the autism card here! Sleeping with that many women clearly shows he had no social skills deficit. Autism does not make you kill someone
    Agree 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

My impression was this chick was a psycho hose beast. This poor goofy guy was so happy to get laid he was willing to put up with a little rough stuff. It all sounds like it got out of hand.

Take into account, if the guy does indeed have a spectrum disorder, depending on what it is, their social skills are quite lacking at times. They can come off pompous, tactless, and sound like arrogant assholes. They can come off as downright weird.

I would be interested to see what some of this woman's former sex partners have to say. Hopefully they can get past the whole, "She was a lovely, wonderful girl, yada, yada, yada..." If she did have a dark side, people are sometimes reluctant to speak ill of the dead. Her family certainly wouldn't know if she had a hidden kink.

On the other hand, people will come out of the woodwork to say what a freaky person a suspect is. Kinda like the discussion we have had in here about mugshots with the blank souless eyes.

This one is going to be really interesting to watch unfold. I'm just playing devil's advocate here. I will probably be the unpopular opinion.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    On the other hand, people will come out of the woodwork to say what a freaky person a suspect is. Kinda like the discussion we have had in here about mugshots with the blank souless eyes.
    Considering what all of his public and readable posts on the BB forum say, I don't think its unfounded to call this guy freaky and sort of an arsehole. That doesn't mean he is guilty of murder or even manslaughter, but calling him just freaky or socially awkward would be pretty kind considering his own words.

How many guys make up ridiculous sex stories, but never really get laid that often? As obnoxious as it is...

As I said, there is a lot more to learn on this one. I'm not saying he's innocent, but I would like to see all the facts first.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Yeah, I think they were both total creeps.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    How many guys make up ridiculous sex stories, but never really get laid that often? As obnoxious as it is...

As I said, there is a lot more to learn on this one. I'm not saying he's innocent, but I would like to see all the facts first.
    I'm with you. He's a douche, but I'm not quick to pin the entire thing on him.

I dunno, that transcription made absolutely no sense to me. It read like a dream someone had. "Throwing (possibly rocks)" wtf does that mean.

I dunno, that transcription made absolutely no sense to me. It read like a dream someone had. "Throwing (possibly rocks)" wtf does that mean.
    Right? And how it jumped around to different topics...most of it was far beyond what I can comprehend.

i took it as a bad attempt at adding side action... woman throwing something (possibly rocks). no need for quotations there.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

That tape is so unclear that I am not ready to vindicate this guy at all. It sounds like they were both crazy, but only one of them said 'I'm going to throw you off my balcony' and then low and behold, it happened.

you make a valid point. he said over the balcony several times in that conversation. maybe it was mind control
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Not only that, but I've been reading through that BB thread and he used that balcony A LOT to lure Tinder dates. Like sending multiple Women a message like "Come see the view from my balcony" and describing his conquests as starting out on the balcony making out, him picking them up and carrying them to the bedroom. One Woman got so freaked out by him picking her up on his balcony that she high tailed it out of his apartment then deleted her Tinder acct. He has an obsession with that balcony
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    you make a valid point. he said over the balcony several times in that conversation. maybe it was mind control
    He also mentioned going over the balcony himself

1.09am: Male says that he “doesn’t think there is anything after death”. “Throw me off the balcony and that is it. This is it, boom.”

Weird-ass transcript.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Thread Information