Thread: Elianne Andam (15) Stabbed to Death on Bus After Stepping in to Help Friend who was being harrassed by a boy (17) she had dated

Elianne Andam (15) Stabbed to Death on Bus After Stepping in to Help Friend who was being harrassed by a boy (17) she had dated

https://www.thedailybeast.com/girl-1...n-south-london

A 15-year-old girl was stabbed to death with a machete in Croydon, south London, while traveling to school. According to the Daily Mail, a teenage boy, 17, allegedly attacked her after she refused to go out with him and rejected his gift of flowers. The paper reported that the boy was arrested in New Addington on Wednesday morning, shortly after the attack.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-66935446

Croydon: Girl, 15, killed on way to school in south London stabbing

That is terrible

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

horrific.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Dang. What in the world?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Remember, folks. Women are just overreacting when they point out how much danger they're in on a daily basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

He was probably an incel.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He was probably an incel.
    In the past I would have automatically agreed with you, but now we have a large population of young men being raised as 'alpha males' and being told women are property and cannot reject you. They date and aren't in the same population as incels, totally opposite but with the same scary ideas that women can't say no. So there's a good chance that he's a popular kid who does well with the women but thinks they can't say no, or he could be an incel.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    In the past I would have automatically agreed with you, but now we have a large population of young men being raised as 'alpha males' and being told women are property and cannot reject you. They date and aren't in the same population as incels, totally opposite but with the same scary ideas that women can't say no. So there's a good chance that he's a popular kid who does well with the women but thinks they can't say no, or he could be an incel.
    You could be right.

The thing I would like to know is, why was he carrying a damn machete?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    This is also very much a cultural thing, too. I don't as of now know the background of the douchetool who committed this atrocity, but we all know that women are second class citizens in some societies, and perhaps this prick dickhead was educated in that vein.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

It gets worse. She wasn't even the girl who the boy was trying to get to accept the flowers and go out with him. She was a friend who tried to step in and protect her friend.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-b1109762.html

The family of a 15-year-old girl stabbed to death on her way to school have spoken of their heartbreak, revealing that the aspiring lawyer had been robbed of “a great future”.

Elianne Andam collapsed after being knifed in the neck with a foot-long blade when she reportedly stepped in to protect a friend during Wednesday’s morning rush hour in Croydon.
    Witnesses said Elianne was stabbed after intervening in a heated argument between her friend and the friend’s former “boyfriend” near Croydon’s Whitgift shopping centre.

It gets worse. She wasn't even the girl who the boy was trying to get to accept the flowers and go out with him. She was a friend who tried to step in and protect her friend.

Foot long blade

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Gawd, that is horrible.

how did he get on the bus w/ that?
    this is my fear with my granddaughter. we live in a new world not like the one I grew up in. boys think they have the right to whichever girl they want and when they're rejected they react w/ violence. All that's missing is the usual parent saying "my son is a good kid, he was triggered and she was a tramp so she must've done something to deserve it and did I mention that my son is a good boy with a good future, let's not let him small act destroy his bright future...."

Some days I just plain dislike people.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    how did he get on the bus w/ that?
    this is my fear with my granddaughter. we live in a new world not like the one I grew up in. boys think they have the right to whichever girl they want and when they're rejected they react w/ violence. All that's missing is the usual parent saying "my son is a good kid, he was triggered and she was a tramp so she must've done something to deserve it and did I mention that my son is a good boy with a good future, let's not let him small act destroy his bright future...."

Some days I just plain dislike people.
    All of this.

Thread Information