Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 2424

Thread: Warriena Tagpuno Wright (26) allegedly fell from Gable Tostee's balcony and he is on trial for her death

Stop talking about the attention thirsty bitch ��

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I believe she's a narcissistic self-serving bitch. I'm sure she sought him out.Also, I'd love to see Warienna's family slap her with a defamation suit.
    Quite possibly sought him out , it seems that way from how she has been reported, if you trust the media to report anything accurately.

You do realize that for defamation to succeed it has to be proven false? Calling her a psycho was substantiated by the fact that Wright had extensive self harming scars (some possibly as recent as one month ago), had self esteem issues about her own image in her mother's eyes (it's on the recording), and by her very actions of unreasonable behaviour , not least of which was jumping form a 14 story balcony. So defamation would not succeed in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by coniferous View Post
    Quite possibly sought him out , it seems that way from how she has been reported, if you trust the media to report anything accurately.

You do realize that for defamation to succeed it has to be proven false? Calling her a psycho was substantiated by the fact that Wright had extensive self harming scars (some possibly as recent as one month ago), had self esteem issues about her own image in her mother's eyes (it's on the recording), and by her very actions of unreasonable behaviour , not least of which was jumping form a 14 story balcony. So defamation would not succeed in that regard.
    Uh, no.

Psycho is not a word for people suffering from body dysmorphia or a mental illness.

It is a slur. A hateful, incredibly insensitive one.

I am torn on this case. No, I did not listen to the entire recording. If someone was throwing around my shit and hitting me with my stuff I would want to beat their ass. But then I would be like"She's a girl" and so I would instead neutralize her, preferably by putting her out the front door. When she was asking to leave, why didn't he let her eave with her stuff? I would want to get her away from me so I can kind of see the balcony as a second option but I would be afraid she'd simply break the glass door.

I keep flipping back and forth. I would have put her out the front door, with her stuff and called her a cab, get her away from me. Problem solved. If she beat on my door and shit, I then would have called the Police and had them remove her. Of course he could have done that instead of the whole balcony thing.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
    I am torn on this case. No, I did not listen to the entire recording. If someone was throwing around my shit and hitting me with my stuff I would want to beat their ass. But then I would be like"She's a girl" and so I would instead neutralize her, preferably by putting her out the front door. When she was asking to leave, why didn't he let her eave with her stuff? I would want to get her away from me so I can kind of see the balcony as a second option but I would be afraid she'd simply break the glass door.

I keep flipping back and forth. I would have put her out the front door, with her stuff and called her a cab, get her away from me. Problem solved. If she beat on my door and shit, I then would have called the Police and had them remove her. Of course he could have done that instead of the whole balcony thing.
    Unless you're concerned that she'd end up sending the cops to your place and they find illegal homebrew while you're awaiting trial on a previous DUI and police chase.

I think he wanted to contain her within the apartment because of this and that the balcony was his perfect choice because he could keep an eye on her that way. I don't think he necessarily expected or wanted her to jump, but she did and between supplying the homebrew and not letting her leave, he's more responsible than he's being held for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Uh, no.

Psycho is not a word for people suffering from body dysmorphia or a mental illness.

It is a slur. A hateful, incredibly insensitive one.
    Yep. I'd liken it to saying 'retarded' these days. Just fucking DO NOT.

And word, please don't give this douche woman any more play (Lizzi).
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Uh, no.Psycho is not a word for people suffering from body dysmorphia or a mental illness.It is a slur. A hateful, incredibly insensitive one.
    Are you trying to be argumentative? Psycho is a truncation of psychotic. A psychosis is a "loss of contact with reality". Jumping off a 14 story balcony is undeniably a definite loss of contact with reality. Either drug induced, or otherwise. Being drunk doesn't make you do things like that, she had underlying issues. Anyone who self harms has psychological issues. If you want to deny this, sure, live in an delusional world, but just because so many of Late Gen y and milennials have this self harming afflliction doesn't make it normal behaviour. Its shows we are breeding children who cant cope, and thats worrying. 30 years ago, Warriena Wright's behaviour would have been called out for what it was - psychotic. Today we have people trying to normalise it.

Btw, its not just me, lots of people who have listened to the full recording just say straight out she was psycho. You dont need a qualification to recognise unhinged behaviour, especially if you've ever lived with soemone like that.

Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
    I am torn on this case. No, I did not listen to the entire recording. If someone was throwing around my shit and hitting me with my stuff I would want to beat their ass. But then I would be like"She's a girl" and so I would instead neutralize her, preferably by putting her out the front door. When she was asking to leave, why didn't he let her eave with her stuff? I would want to get her away from me so I can kind of see the balcony as a second option but I would be afraid she'd simply break the glass door.I keep flipping back and forth. I would have put her out the front door, with her stuff and called her a cab, get her away from me. Problem solved. If she beat on my door and shit, I then would have called the Police and had them remove her. Of course he could have done that instead of the whole balcony thing.
    Was all answer here long ago by GT himself.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=165463311

Are you trying to be argumentative? Psycho is a truncation of psychotic. A psychosis is a "loss of contact with reality". Jumping off a 14 story balcony is undeniably a definite loss of contact with reality. Either drug induced, or otherwise. Being drunk doesn't make you do things like that, she had underlying issues. Anyone who self harms has psychological issues. If you want to deny this, sure, live in an delusional world, but just because so many of Late Gen y and milennials have this self harming afflliction doesn't make it normal behaviour. Its shows we are breeding children who cant cope, and thats worrying. 30 years ago, Warriena Wright's behaviour would have been called out for what it was - psychotic. Today we have people trying to normalise it.

Btw, its not just me, lots of people who have listened to the full recording just say straight out she was psycho. You dont need a qualification to recognise unhinged behaviour, especially if you've ever lived with soemone like that.

Was all answer here long ago by GT himself.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=165463311
    Psycho is a slur/exaggeration, not some truncated professional term, stop being such a troll. I'm not having this argument with you again. Psychologists and psychiatrists do not diagnose or refer to patients as 'psycho'.

Wasn't Gable's girlfriend talking about Warriena calling herself a "psycho drunk" on the recording? Not that it was a nice thing to say ... and it's best she say nothing at all ... but those were Warriena's words, if I'm not mistaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Wasn't Gable's girlfriend talking about Warriena calling herself a "psycho drunk" on the recording? Not that it was a nice thing to say ... and it's best she say nothing at all ... but those were Warriena's words, if I'm not mistaken.
    Well, if that's the case, there wouldn't be any slander charge that made sense unless it's referring to something else.

But just in general as a rule you do not get away with calling people 'psychos' because they're mentally ill, that would not be a court accepted defense. However, not sure about Australia, but in the states, slander and libel are only justifiable charges if you can prove that someone has said things about you that caused you to lose a job or damage your reputation professionally etc.

Psycho is a slur/exaggeration, not some truncated professional term, stop being such a troll. I'm not having this argument with you again. Psychologists and psychiatrists do not diagnose or refer to patients as 'psycho'.
    Liberal SJW Clinton-voter detector going off.
    Its quite obvious you're triggering on this, but if you think you're going to stop 1 billion plus first world inhabitants using this phrase to describe unhinged people, good luck with that, its in common usage and always has been. I dont treat mental people either, so I'm free to say what I like. Just like you do.
    And calling me a troll just because you trigger on this is lame. Your favourite word seems to be douche, just look at all the people you've directed that term towards. Pot calling the kettle black .

Trigger, trigger, trigger.

You sound 13. I'm expecting to see a comment about Harambe any minute now.

Not sure why you're still acting like you're making a point by arguing this? Bowie has carefully explained to you that it is NOT a professional term. You respond by arguing it has widespread COLOQUIAL usage - which supports Bowie's argument > a widely used slang word is not ever accepted professional jargon.

Liberal SJW Clinton-voter detector going off.
    Its quite obvious you're triggering on this, but if you think you're going to stop 1 billion plus first world inhabitants using this phrase to describe unhinged people, good luck with that, its in common usage and always has been. I dont treat mental people either, so I'm free to say what I like. Just like you do.
    And calling me a troll just because you trigger on this is lame. Your favourite word seems to be douche, just look at all the people you've directed that term towards. Pot calling the kettle black .
    Byeeee join your other identities in the banned category, being a racist idiot is a pile of shit and so is constantly arguing with mods just to argue. Thanks for running through a laundry list of boring internet cliches in the meantime, you mealy minded pathetic old fart.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Trigger, trigger, trigger.

You sound 13. I'm expecting to see a comment about Harambe any minute now.

Not sure why you're still acting like you're making a point by arguing this? Bowie has carefully explained to you that it is NOT a professional term. You respond by arguing it has widespread COLOQUIAL usage - which supports Bowie's argument > a widely used slang word is not ever accepted professional jargon.
    Olivia did some research and she's pretty sure all these identities belong to the same crusty sad racist Aussie dude who is like 50.

Theres someone posting here

http://www.dreamindemon.com/communit....71454/page-33

Who sounds alot like someone whos also posting here 😂😂😂 That is all.

Good, they can keep him.

Life goals. This dude is not normal.

Australian man who was cleared in balcony Tinder date murder bizarrely resurfaces two weeks later to become first person to finish cafe's 169oz milkshake challenge
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...milkshake.html

Nothing like keeping a low profile and waiting for the dust to clear. He just can't keep out of the spotlight. He's definitely Zimmerman the second. Which means this thread will never end.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Nothing like keeping a low profile and waiting for the dust to clear. He just can't keep out of the spotlight. He's definitely Zimmerman the second. Which means this thread will never end.
    The case is closed and the thread might end if you stop posting about events after the acquittal. He is behaving like an innocent man should, why should he hide away? If he did that you would then be be saying he is behaving as though guilty. The guy can't win with people like you. Also on 13th Nov he is appearing nationwide on 60 Mins. http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...96ca3249c002ec
    And Zimmerman shot someone, so you obviously don't know much about either case if you are trying to make a link. Totally unrelated.

He can win , he can. By FUCKING OFF AND HAVING SOME FUCKING RESPECT FOR 5 MINUTES! He is putrid i hate the air time he is getting its revolting.

Quote Originally Posted by Stella Wills View Post
    The case is closed and the thread might end if you stop posting about events after the acquittal. He is behaving like an innocent man should, why should he hide away? If he did that you would then be be saying he is behaving as though guilty. The guy can't win with people like you. Also on 13th Nov he is appearing nationwide on 60 Mins. http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...96ca3249c002ec
    And Zimmerman shot someone, so you obviously don't know much about either case if you are trying to make a link. Totally unrelated.
    They're absolutely related in the fact that they're both obvious narcissistic personalities that love the media attention. Both also believe they're exempt from being held responsible for their actions. Zimmerman is further down that road as proven by his many brushes with the law following his acquittal. Gable will be the same, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    He looks like he's 9 months pregnant in that pic. Since I am fat I can say this, tubby needs to lay off the milkshakes!
    I like the lady in the red shirt in the background of his milkshake pic. LOL

Life goals. This dude is not normal.

Looks like he's had a few extra milkshakes there. He's getting a tad fluffier.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Yepppp. 60 minutes preview looks gross. He's so sweaty it's distracting.

I hate that they paid him 6 figures for it, but I love that he's stupid enough to go on. The issue isn't to me about guilt or innocence, it's about how he's handling himself online and IRL, and he's not doing a good job. the snapchat of him lolling and laughing at posts about him says it all - that's literally what he's doing, sitting there, loving this. His unhinged girlfriend is definitely not helping him out. I love how clever she thinks she is, yet continues to post online LOLOLOLOLOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Looks like 60 minutes paid him 150,000 for an interview.
    Here's snippets of the interview from Daily Mail

Gable Tostee has claimed he is 'still traumatised' and attempted to explain why he did not call an ambulance when his Tinder date Warriena Wright fell to her death from his 14th floor balcony.
    The 30-year-old carpet layer has been criticised for leaving his Gold Coast apartment building to eat pizza and call his father rather than phone triple-0.
    'What happened, had happened – there was nothing an ambulance could do,' Tostee said in a paid tell-all interview with 60 Minutes, a promotional video played on Nine's TODAY revealed.

Nobody's trained for a situation like this. It's like being hit by lightning.
    'There's no right or wrong to proceed from there.'
    He said he was 'still traumatised' and wanted to speak with Warriena's family and had put in a 'formal request' through the Queensland Courts, but 'they weren't interested in anything he had to say', Nine reported.

Tostee had locked the New Zealand tourist on his balcony when the pair fought while intoxicated on their date in August, 2014. Warriena climbed over the balcony in an apparent attempt to escape but plunged to her death.
    Tostee pleaded not guilty and was cleared of murder and manslaughter last month.
    He was criticised for using his right not to testify during the trial.

Tostee is rumoured to have been paid a six-figure sum for the interview, the first time the public will hear an explanation from him.
    He was interviewed by Liam Bartlett, who has revealed Tostee wanted a chance to clear his name.
    'He says he couldn't have possibly foreseen what she was about to do' when he climbed over, Bartlett said.
    'I'm sure he regrets the entire night, but I'm not certain whether that's more about his personal regret, or whether that regret hinges more on his personal future and less on what happened to her.'

Bartlett said he was clearly an intelligent man but wasn't convinced of his 'emotional intelligence'.
    He said he doesn't believe Tostee referred to Warriena by name throughout their interview.
    The journalist said he had been to the Gold Coast apartment and the balcony was so high you would want to be a 'champion cirque du soleil' gymnast to attempt to climb down sober.
    A snippet of the 60 Minutes interview had been released earlier in the week, and revealed Tostee maintains he was trying to stop Warriena from 'attacking him'.

'I don't know what else to do. I wanted it to stop,' Tostee told Bartlett of the pair's altercation.
    In an audio recording taken by Tostee, Ms Wright can be heard yelling 'no' more than 30 times, to which Tostee responds she was 'certainly trying to make a lot of noise.'
    'Can you understand why many people would think you're a cold, heartless, cruel bastard?' Bartlett asked Tostee during the clip.
    'When you put it that way, umm,' Tostee said before the snippet ended.
    The interview has already incited social media backlash from viewers who criticised Channel Nine over the paid interview.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4PspMCUUo
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Thread Information