Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lauren Pazienza (26) allegedly pushed vocal coach Barbara Maier Gustern (87) causing her to receive a head injury from which she later died

Lauren Pazienza (26) allegedly pushed vocal coach Barbara Maier Gustern (87) causing her to receive a head injury from which she later died

https://abc7ny.com/nyc-woman-pushed-...erly/11672193/

A woman wanted for allegedly shoving a beloved 87-year-old grandmother who later died from her injuries in a random unprovoked attack in New York City surrendered to police Tuesday.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-26-2022 at 09:24 AM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Why did she even do it?! What is wrong with people?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Why did she even do it?! What is wrong with people?!
    I've read that she was in a fight with her fiance. I am assuming that she walked pass Mrs. Gustern and said something like 'move out of the way bitch' and Mrs. Gustern fell. I've read that her and her boyfriend stayed and watched Mrs. Gustern get taken away by ambulance. I'm not sure how true that is, because I would think that the police would have been looking for him too.
    They say that she quit her job the next day after the incident, deleted the wedding info online (Google still has a cache), and hid in her apartment until she couldn't any longer. She then went to her father's house, and hid there until I guess she got a lawyer and turned herself in.

On reddit a few classmates came forward and said that she's always been a mean girl, but they never thought that she would go this far. There were also more than a few people trying to find an excuse for her. That pisses me off, she sounds spoiled and entitled. She pushed an elderly woman and called her a bitch, because she was having a fight with her fiance. Her and the woman who killed the guy because he threw mayo on her should share a cell. Neither learned how to behave in polite society.

How can any of her former classmates/friends try to defend what she did? Just doesn't make sense to me.

From CNN:

After the attack, surveillance footage appeared to show Pazienza allegedly staying in the area for at least 20 minutes, McNabney said. Video appears to show her allegedly witnessing the ambulance arriving at Gustern's apartment about 13 minutes after the attack
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/22/us/ny...est/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    I've read that she was in a fight with her fiance. I am assuming that she walked pass Mrs. Gustern and said something like 'move out of the way bitch' and Mrs. Gustern fell. I've read that her and her boyfriend stayed and watched Mrs. Gustern get taken away by ambulance. I'm not sure how true that is, because I would think that the police would have been looking for him too.
    They say that she quit her job the next day after the incident, deleted the wedding info online (Google still has a cache), and hid in her apartment until she couldn't any longer. She then went to her father's house, and hid there until I guess she got a lawyer and turned herself in.

On reddit a few classmates came forward and said that she's always been a mean girl, but they never thought that she would go this far. There were also more than a few people trying to find an excuse for her. That pisses me off, she sounds spoiled and entitled. She pushed an elderly woman and called her a bitch, because she was having a fight with her fiance. Her and the woman who killed the guy because he threw mayo on her should share a cell. Neither learned how to behave in polite society.
    Mayo guy wasn't killed. Just shot at and took off.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I think this belongs in the Suicide Sisters thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Mayo guy wasn't killed. Just shot at and took off.

I think this belongs in the Suicide Sisters thread.
    Odd, I don't see that I posted it here on this thread. Are you seeing it on your end?

What horrible people. All of them. So it was true, her and her fiance stood there and watched the ambulance the that poor woman away. I would turn my child in if they did this shit. Lock her ass up for 30 years or more. This was a senseless crime that makes absolutely no sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Odd, I don't see that I posted it here on this thread. Are you seeing it on your end?
    RBW moved it, I think.

She sounds like a real asshole given parts of this article:

Law enforcement sources say Pazienza was a known nuisance in the Shore Towers, and had previously called the cops on her neighbors.

“I felt horrible about the situation but I wasn’t surprised,” one woman who lives in the doorman building told The Post Wednesday.

“There was always an issue with her and someone in the building,” the neighbor continued. “It’s like always something with that lady. I feel for her fianc? because he’s a nice guy and he didn’t sign up for this.”

A man who lives in the building described her as “definitely not the best tenant.”
    “There’s always some type of issue, some type of complaint. You’ll always know it’s her. It’s ridiculous,” he said.

One neighbor said Pazienza had been confrontational in the past — but never violent.

“It was verbal. Sometimes she would stand up for herself, definitely,” said the woman, who said Pazienza argued with the building management about issues like parking tickets.

“She will not put up with nonsense … she will say, ‘What is your problem?’ ‘What do you want from me?’”
    https://nypost.com/2022/03/23/who-is...ustern-in-nyc/

Yeah, if you have multiple people in your building talking about you like this... You ARE the asshole.

I don't hate many people, but I hate her as much as I can hate someone that I don't know. https://nordot.app/896821080117968896

NEW YORK — A Manhattan judge revoked the $500,000 bail Tuesday of Queens event planner Lauren Pazienza after new details emerged about the wine-fueled rampage that preceded her alleged deadly shove of a beloved 87-year-old voice coach.

Pazienza, 26, dressed in a black suit, was detained at her state Supreme Court arraignment after pleading not guilty to manslaughter and assault for Barbara Maier Gustern’s killing. The two women were strangers. Judge Felicia Mennin said the facts of the case had made her concerned Pazienza will not show up to court. “I’m concerned that Ms. Pazienza is a flight risk — and is a serious flight risk,” Mennin said.

“It appears that (the shove) was for a random reason. The victim in this case was apparently left lying on the sidewalk. The defendant walked away. She faces significant prison time if convicted. Although that may not seem a reality at this time, as the case proceeds, I have serious concerns it may affect her desire to return to court.”

I'm very happy she didn't get bail.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-indi...ry?id=84619692

Woman indicted on manslaughter charge, ordered held without bail in fatal shove on NYC street

I guess that means she isn't getting married in June.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-26-2022 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I'm very happy she didn't get bail.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-indi...ry?id=84619692

Woman indicted on manslaughter charge, ordered held without bail in fatal shove on NYC street

I guess that means she isn't getting married in June.
    She's been in jail all of this time? I thought that her bail was revoked or something.

Yup its in the first article I posted on here, her bail was revoked once the details came out. She was drunk I guess, and didn't tell her boyfriend about the push that night. I could've sworn the police had him on camera watching across the street when the ambulance came with her. I guess not.

She was home. Now she's back in jail. I would hate to be on Riker Island.

Like Queena, I actually can say I hate this chick.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    Yup its in the first article I posted on here, her bail was revoked once the details came out. She was drunk I guess, and didn't tell her boyfriend about the push that night. I could've sworn the police had him on camera watching across the street when the ambulance came with her. I guess not.

She was home. Now she's back in jail. I would hate to be on Riker Island.
    Yeah, the articles all said that he was with her watching the ambulance from across the street. Boyfriend didn't do anything TOO horrendous except hiding with her, but now he's lying about it?

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/23/us/la...ern/index.html

Woman who fatally shoved 87-year-old vocal coach to the ground in New York pleads guilty

The woman who fatally shoved an 87-year-old Broadway vocal coach in New York pleaded guilty to a first-degree manslaughter charge, Manhattan District Attorney Alvin L. Bragg, Jr. announced Wednesday.

Under the terms of her plea agreement, Lauren Pazienza will be sentenced to eight years in prison and five years of supervision after her release, the DA’s office said in a news release.

Woman who fatally shoved 87-year-old vocal coach to the ground in New York pleads guilty
    This bitch. They had plenty of evidence so why did they even offer her a plea deal in the first place? She'll be out in just a couple of years for killing an innocent person for no fucking reason.

DICK TIPS

I seriously hate the justice system because there literally is no justice.

I hate this bitch. HATE her. Who yells profanity at and pushes an old, frail woman. I hope she dies in a fire.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I hate this bitch. HATE her. Who yells profanity at and pushes an old, frail woman. I hope she dies in a fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    And dies a long, slow, extremely painful death. And that she gets ass cancer. Yep, ass cancer too in addition to the agonizing, painful death.

Thread Information