Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Jon Koppenhaver (War Machine) on the run for beating ex-girlfriend Christy Mack

It's small, but what Christy said happened that night. Poor thing. Ugh, I cannot imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

This article has her statement that's normal text so easier to read
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/war-mac...8187--mma.html

Dog the Bounty Hunter is coming for him
    http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/12/war-ma...strangulation/

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley951 View Post
    This article has her statement that's normal text so easier to read
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/war-mac...8187--mma.html

Dog the Bounty Hunter is coming for him
    http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/12/war-ma...strangulation/
    Are you kidding me? It's bad enough that the media turns shit in to a circus. Now they're taking a serious subject and essentially turning it in to a reality show?! WHAT. THE. FUCK.

The Human race is doomed. Seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I posted her response on the first page.

I can't wait until they find this fucker.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I've seen this all over facebook and it makes me ill. Calling her his "property"...ugh it infuriates me. Take him out back and deal with him Old Yeller style...one less abusive asshole in the world to worry about.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I've seen this all over facebook and it makes me ill. Calling her his "property"...ugh it infuriates me. Take him out back and deal with him Old Yeller style...one less abusive asshole in the world to worry about.
    To be fair, she has a giant Property of War Machine tattoo on her back.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    "He has beaten me many times before but never this badly." What a piece of shit. She did things right by leaving him, for whatever reasons she had (obviously good ones). Wow. Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky and one of the "good guys" will beat the holy fuck out of this loser in public! Stranger things have happened, you know.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    He keeps saying he's cursed on his twitter. He's gonna be thinking he's cursed when Big Bubba gets that ass in prison. Seriously, fuck that dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    He keeps saying he's cursed on his twitter. He's gonna be thinking he's cursed when Big Bubba gets that ass in prison. Seriously, fuck that dude.
    It can't be any fault of his own. It HAS to be a curse.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I'm wondering why this "friend" of Christy's has stayed quiet through all this? He's probably scared for his damn life.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    I'm wondering why this "friend" of Christy's has stayed quiet through all this? He's probably scared for his damn life.
    Yeah my guess is that War Machine messed him up but his real goal was to beat the fuck out of Christy, so that guy ran. I would run if someone named War Machine was in a murderous rage.

did that guy who also got beaten up call the cops after he ran?

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

I'm on another site that's talking about this and don't understand the 3rd person if he ran and not call or did call. Also Brazzers donated 10k for her surgeries http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/13/christ...ctive-surgery/

She's up to 50k on her giveforward.

Quote Originally Posted by whackjob View Post
    did that guy who also got beaten up call the cops after he ran?
    I'm wondering the same. If he didn't, fuck him too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Not sure how reliable this is:
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/8/13...-thomas-update

Apparently the other victim is a reality show contestant. The same show that one of the former contestants committed suicide when he was wanted for questioning in his wife's murder.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

The Megan reality show?! I wonder which dude.

There's NO excuse for a man beating a woman but at the same time there's no excuse for a woman to say, "He has beaten me many times before but never this badly." The first time he raised a fist to her should have been the last. She should have either taken him down in self defense or gotten the hell out of dodge... Why'd she put up with it in the first place?

Agreed that this POS guy needs to be taken down.

Most women in abusive relationships don't leave because the web was already spun around them.

Getting out is the most dangerous time. Guy's like that see leaving as an unwarranted escalation & a threat. To them relationships are a game of move & counter-move & when their insignificant other does something outside "the rules" there have to be consequences.

Leaving doesn't just put you in more danger & it endangers everyone & anyone near you & at your "safe" destination - sometimes for years.

If you can't hide in a very secure cave until he finds a new victim, if you have to live your life, ie -work to support yourself or your children, maintain a relationship with family or life long friends, you are easy to find if he's determined to hunt you down - & he will be, because this is game & he won't be out-manoeuvred

(& just because he has a new victim/s doesn't mean he's forgotten about exacting revenge on you. With some, you have to watch over your shoulder for the rest of your life & they'll remind you of that every so often, just to keep you on your toes)

Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    There's NO excuse for a man beating a woman but at the same time there's no excuse for a woman to say, "He has beaten me many times before but never this badly." The first time he raised a fist to her should have been the last. She should have either taken him down in self defense or gotten the hell out of dodge... Why'd she put up with it in the first place?

There are no excuses but there are plenty of reasons why they stay. I assure you they are not just being physically abused but also psychologically and/or emotionally abused.

Victim blaming does not bode well here. I suggest you educate yourself before you start playing devils advocate.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

Take your victim blaming bullshit, and gtfo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

I was NOT victim blaming; thanks for making an asinine assumption. I was just curious and was hoping to garner some conversation on the subject of women who live in this type of relationship. Personally, if were in a relationship with some who beat me they'll only do it once because I would defend myself until they were incapacitated. If I couldn't physically over power them I'd find another means to do it. If that didn't work I'd leave. Fight or flight is a basic instinct...

Women don't fall in love with the abuse. By the time that monster comes you know a different person. There is a moment of, "What happened? Where did this come from? I know you, or at least I thought I knew you. I am so confused."

When someone gains your trust and then acts completely outside of what you would expect from them, you are shocked. Usually the next step is denial, "Well I never want to see that side of him again, I will adjust my behavior. Things should go back to normal hopefully." It takes a while to fully understand that you can't change a person by changing your own actions.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Thank you for an intelligent response. I'm just trying to understand how bad relationships get this far...

Well, seeing that in this particular instance "War Machine" invited himself into her home and went on a warpath, you can kind of get the picture of how sometimes you can't just leave someone.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Thread Information