Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Jon Koppenhaver (War Machine) on the run for beating ex-girlfriend Christy Mack

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Well, seeing that in this particular instance "War Machine" invited himself into her home and went on a warpath, you can kind of get the picture of how sometimes you can't just leave someone.
    And then there is that. Usually if they are crazy enough to get physically or emotionally abusive, they are more than happy to not leave you alone.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    There's NO excuse for a man beating a woman but at the same time there's no excuse for a woman to say, "He has beaten me many times before but never this badly." The first time he raised a fist to her should have been the last. She should have either taken him down in self defense or gotten the hell out of dodge... Why'd she put up with it in the first place?

Agreed that this POS guy needs to be taken down.
    It's easy for anyone to say "lay a finger on me and we're through" but it's much much harder to keep that vow because you want to know in your heart that the person you love reciprocates your feelings. You want to know deep down in places you don't talk about at parties that he/she didn't mean to do it and that it was just because of (some lame excuse they cop to later). By the time that kind of shit happens, you're emotionally attached like crazy, it's even worse if you're married/living together and dependent on them financially. Women, just like men, need to feel loved and cared about, and want to believe that there is good in their partner. Unfortunately for Christy, there's no good in that 'roid raging piece of shit, and he proved it yet again by beating the shit out of her. She did the right thing - she got out of the relationship awhile ago. It doesn't matter how long it took, she did it. He took it upon himself to visit her unannounced and beat the holy fuck out of her for no good reason.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

If someone is crazy enough to beat the shit out of you, they're not going to just let you walk out the door. Especially if he calls you "his property".
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

And honestly, I don't care if she does have a tattoo on her saying that exact thing. Or the video of her saying, "I would probably deserve it." It seems to me that she has probably been in mostly unhealthy relationships, when that is all you know you exhibit comfort in the sick.

Where is this dude?? I can't believe no one has ousted him.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    And honestly, I don't care if she does have a tattoo on her saying that exact thing. Or the video of her saying, "I would probably deserve it." It seems to me that she has probably been in mostly unhealthy relationships, when that is all you know you exhibit comfort in the sick.

Where is this dude?? I can't believe no one has ousted him.
    I can't wrap my head around how he hasn't been arrested.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Well, now that Dog The Bounty Hunter is making this a cheap event promoting his own show, I mean, that fucking sucks. It takes all the credibility from this.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Well, now that Dog The Bounty Hunter is making this a cheap event promoting his own show, I mean, that fucking sucks. It takes all the credibility from this.
    Exactly. Just like I said. They've taken a serious subject and problem and have turned it in to a reality show. It's disgusting. What? The other THOUSANDS of legitimate bounty hunters weren't available?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I was NOT victim blaming; thanks for making an asinine assumption. I was just curious and was hoping to garner some conversation on the subject of women who live in this type of relationship. Personally, if were in a relationship with some who beat me they'll only do it once because I would defend myself until they were incapacitated. If I couldn't physically over power them I'd find another means to do it. If that didn't work I'd leave. Fight or flight is a basic instinct...
    well, aren't you teh awesomeness? in reality, many women have their reasons for not doing these things. like love. live isolation. like security. like fear.

talk to me when you've successfully gotten out of an abusive relationship.

maybe it's all a set up... reality shows combine to hoax the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Or why aren't the POLICE after him, bounty hunters generally hunt people who skip out on bail. I like how Dog is all 'we will try not to kill him' like oH HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU KILLED.

I think she or somebody in her family reached out to Dog.
    Maybe because he's involved, it will get the police's attention and they'll start looking.

Who else did dog go after that was widely publicized? He found them too..

Who else did dog go after that was widely publicized? He found them too..
    And went to jail for it.

Andrew Luster
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    And went to jail for it.

Andrew Luster
    Boom.

Also, not surprised. He is an idiot.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    To be fair, she has a giant Property of War Machine tattoo on her back.
    Ugh. I didn't know that. That is some serious manipulation on his part to have her think that that would ever be a good idea.
    Thank you for an intelligent response. I'm just trying to understand how bad relationships get this far...
    In an abusive relationship of any kind, they break you down until you get to the point where you have no self esteem left and think that you can do no better than them. That they are the only person who will ever "love" you in the world. You are scared to leave. I've been in a controlling, abusive relationship and it was the hardest thing to leave. It took me a good year before I regained my confidence and had healed enough to even begin to think about dating again. It takes a lot of time to rebuild everything that is torn down. Unless you've been in it, it's hard to understand.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

This dude is prolly out of the country by now.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Jenna Jameson to War Machine: Be a man

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/08/1...ourself-be-man

Christy was warned by all her friends that this guy was dangerous.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... there are 7 arrest warrants issued for the MMA fighter --

-- 2 felony batteries, 1 for strangulation
    -- 2 felony domestic violence with great bodily injury
    -- felony coercion with the threat of force
    -- felony assault with a deadly weapon
    -- misdemeanor assault with a deadly weapon

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/11/war-ma...#ixzz3ASXxqJOQ

The former UFC and Bellator competitor was dating Mack at the time, in August 2013.
    “Just raped (Christy). She tried to make me wait until ‘after errands’. As if!” he tweeted.http://www.news.com.au/sport/boxing/...-1227025401635

Here a long interview with Dog
    http://www.mmamania.com/2014/8/12/59...machine-arrest
    Last edited by bermstalker; 08-15-2014 at 03:39 AM.

He tweeted that?? He's stupid and insane.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    "I mean honestly, I would probably deserve it," Mack added.
    Seriously? FUCK THIS DUDE. If he can make her think so little of herself..fuck that shit. Oh, he seriously needs to off himself or something now... You know he's one of those fucks that's going to take the easy way out, instead of doing time. Holy shitsnacks.

ETA: The quote is from the link where he said he'd kill her if they broke up, and then put RIP on the MACK tattoo. Sorry. Just woke up and fucked up alll sorta ways when trying to post.
    Last edited by Seraphim; 08-15-2014 at 04:48 AM. Reason: I fucked up muh post..duh.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    “Just raped (Christy). She tried to make me wait until ‘after errands’. As if!”he tweeted.
    I hate this guy so hard.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

People don't fall in love with the abuse. By the time that monster comes you know a different person. There is a moment of, "What happened? Where did this come from? I know you, or at least I thought I knew you. I am so confused."

When someone gains your trust and then acts completely outside of what you would expect from them, you are shocked. Usually the next step is denial, "Well I never want to see that side of them again, I will adjust my behavior. Things should go back to normal hopefully." It takes a while to fully understand that you can't change a person by changing your own actions.

fixed. because women aren't the only ones who find themselves in abusive relationships. maybe not the best time to bring that up, and i'm totally not one of those what about the men people but men do fall victim to domestic violence and it's not often talked about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

DevilzAdvocate, did we answer your questions?

Quote Originally Posted by whackjob View Post
    fixed. because women aren't the only ones who find themselves in abusive relationships. maybe not the best time to bring that up, and i'm totally not one of those what about the men people but men do fall victim to domestic violence and it's not often talked about.
    Totally true, fair fix.

Reflecting my choice of words, I am usually asked by mainly men, "Why did you put up with that for x amount of time??" Like I am insane because the choice should have been so clear. It wasn't until recently that I had a very good friend (female) reveal her position that the things that happened to me were partially my fault.

Her feelings ended our 20 year friendship. By her standards I should immediately eliminate negative, unhealthy people from my life even if it's hard. So I started with her.

[QUOTE=g r ee n ey e s;3564450]Reflecting my choice of words, I am usually asked by mainly men, "Why did you put up with that for x amount of time??" Like I am insane because the choice should have been so clear. It wasn't until recently that I had a very good friend (female) reveal her position that the things that happened to me were partially my fault.

Her feelings ended our 20 year friendship. By her standards I should immediately eliminate negative, unhealthy people from my life even if it's hard. So I started with her.[/QUOTE]

Good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/8/12/59...machine-arrest

What do you say to those who might be harboring him?

He's got a lot of friends. So what you are going to see soon through social media -- this is a social media kind of hunt, you don't go to 7-Eleven and pass out mugshots on this one. This one we have to cover everything ... and social media does that. So, pretty soon on social media some of his best friends, relatives and people close to him are going to start telling him to call Dog because this is it. And, hopefully, he doesn't want to do suicide by cop -- he's very depressed. Very soon you are going to see pleas for him to come in because we are going to catch him -- we are very close to him right now. We just have to handle it right because we don't want anyone killed.

In this day and age, does technology make it easier to track a fugitive (cell phone triangulation, social media, ATM withdrawals, etc.)? Do you have any access to that technology?

Oh yeah, we do. In today's world, as you know, there more information you have, that's your armory. The more connections you have, the better. So we have the best connections in the world. Now, what these guys do though is maybe hit the ATM one time -- BING! Then they throw away their cards, throw away their phones -- all that stuff is gone. So, they have to create all brand new stuff. They're not stupid. He is smart enough to throw away that stuff, don't use credit cards, don't check into a hotel with his real name. Somebody is going to see him. And as far as someone harboring him, you can get as much time for harboring someone as you can for doing the actual crime. Especially in a case like this where a guy almost kills a girl. He's going to make a move soon and end up by himself. I hope no one would hide someone like that -- that's just awful. He has to stop right now unless he wants to die.

But, wait, you don't use lethal force ...

For 31 years, I've used non-lethal weapons. My weapons will drop a rhinoceros. Brother, I can not believe the new stuff they got going on, I'm telling you. I used it the other day and I was like, "Oh my God!" And this guy was huge, more than 300 pounds. So, you don't have to kill them. Over the years -- after 6,500, 7,000 arrests -- you realized you don't need to use deadly force. We've gone up against guns, but it's about who is quickest on the draw. If you have a firearm, and he outdraws you, you're shot. It's all about being smart. If you have a non-lethal weapon, and you're quicker on the draw than him, he's going down. We won't kill him, but at the same time, you won't see Dog Chapman versus the "War Machine" because I'm not stupid -- he'd probably break my nose. But, you may see him eat Dog Chapman's taser.

If you cornered "War Machine" in a home or building, how would something like that go down ... would you bring extra muscle? Your son, Leland, of course is well-versed in mixed martial arts.

No, we have the exact same crew that we always do. Every single one of them have their own connection to the MMA world. I need the whole team there even though this guy isn't the most dangerous guy we've gone after. We've gone after murderers and [Max Factor heir] Andrew Luster was wanted for like 18 counts of rape - that guy was insane. He had like $200,000 cash in his hand, too. He's definitely not the most dangerous, but we still need to be careful. He's not like your local crackhead, you know?

I saw that before we got on the phone that you gave him a six-hour warning, which is now essentially expired. What's all that about?

I try and give everyone a warning -- a shot across the bow -- to come on in so we can work things out. Obviously, he's not doing it so he needs to be hunted down. And once that deadline expires, it's go time.

Are cameras rolling right now?

Yes, I'm employed by CMT. I don't know how much you know about the show, but we signed a contract. And whatever we do, the cameras are following us. We can't say, "Don't share this," or "Don't do this." Cameras actually protect everybody -- it's the reason mostly all cops use them on their dashboards now. The camera protects everybody. We'll give him a chance to tell his side of the story, if there is a side to that.

In terms of compensation, "War Machine" hasn't jumped bond and the only thing on the table, it seems, is a $10,000 purse put up by Mack and her supporters. Is this not about a reward because it wouldn't seem to be worth your while financially otherwise?

I don't deal with money. I know there was a $10,000 reward and I think I heard someone else offered $5,000. That's Beth's job, it's all up to her. I haven't even really thought about it, but if it's coming from Christy, we wouldn't take that. It's all about ... I bet the next guy wouldn't do it. When we catch him, I bet it deters a couple of others. This is America, you're not going to get away with stuff like this, not while I'm living and breathing. No, you're not. And if you're going to do this, we're going to come and get you. This guy knew when he pulled this that Dog was coming after him ... I'm telling ya.'

Knowing what you know, and after hearing that you are "close," what happens if someone calls you right now and says he's in their basement. Does that deadline still stand or do you roll out now?

[Laughs]. It's like a cowboy who I was in a standoff with once. I said, "On three, ready? 1, 2 ..." and I shot my non-lethal. I don't know what I would do in that situation. Maybe if he hasn't turned himself in and we're two hours ahead of time, we'll call it daylight savings [laughs]. That's a little too close for comfort.

Just out of my own curiosity, if you don't catch "War Machine" this week -- or ever -- will we ever see that footage? Because whether you catch him or not, I'm curious to see what happened before our conversation and what goes down after.

Let me tell you: Every single show has a budget and the network only orders so many shows. Brother, if you don't catch him, they are showing that. I don't mean to blow my own whistle, but there was only one guy in eight years when we filmed with A&E who got away. He was captured later on in Mexico and we put his mugshot at the end of the episode and said if you see this guy, call us. That's why sometimes I apologize for being so good at my job. The one that gets away, truly, I hope never gets shown on television, but it is. You'll see what we do.

Finally, if you do catch him, any words of advice or encouragement that you might be willing to impart as he faces the music?

If? It's not a matter of "if," Tom, but "when" I catch him. When I go after someone, I need to have a beginning, middle and end. As I develop who you are, what you do, what you eat, what you smoke, what you love, what you hate, what you watch on TV, what books you've read, who's you're favorite grandma -- once I've been through all of this with those close to you, who told me all about your personality and what you were like when you were six years old, like that time your daddy died in your arms -- I'm old enough to know a lot about people that I can categorize. So, I have to know, how do I fix this guy? I've already planned it. I know what I'm going to say....

... Wait, what? They're calling me, I've got to go, Tom.
    I only quoted hlf of the interview.

Thread Information