Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39

Thread: Michael Brown, 18, Was Shot Dead By Police In St. Louis

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    The internet was so fucking horrible yesterday, I'm giving myself a timeout. Holy shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    The grammar in this article is fucking atrocious so I'm hopng this is just some bullshit troll site trying to make things worse

I can't read the whole "article" but it has to be shit. Who runs this site & what are they trying to achieve.
    Yeah. It's a crap site. Not even a good a source as some of the obvious parody sites like the onion.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

If you have not read this, it is from Ladue which is one of the richest suburbs in the city.
    This is the old police chief suing the city.
    "Here is a most interesting document for your reading pleasure: a full copy of the lawsuit from the former police chief of Ladue, MO (the richest suburb of St. Louis, and one of the wealthiest in America) who alleges he was terminated for refusing to direct all of his police work at African-Americans while making sure not to pull over local residents. It's very detailed and quite fascinating. http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/03/23/Ladue.pdf "

A most excellent post about everything:
    https://www.facebook.com/EricGarland...13047498724436

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Defy Gravity View Post
    If you have not read this, it is from Ladue which is one of the richest suburbs in the city.
    This is the old police chief suing the city.
    "Here is a most interesting document for your reading pleasure: a full copy of the lawsuit from the former police chief of Ladue, MO (the richest suburb of St. Louis, and one of the wealthiest in America) who alleges he was terminated for refusing to direct all of his police work at African-Americans while making sure not to pull over local residents. It's very detailed and quite fascinating. http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/03/23/Ladue.pdf "

A most excellent post about everything:
    https://www.facebook.com/EricGarland...13047498724436
    I'm not surprised. Not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Yeah. It's a crap site. Not even a good a source as some of the obvious parody sites like the onion.
    There were protesters on the ground tweeting them for 5 hrs that it was bullshit but they kept it up. I tagged them in a tweet saying they were still upsetting people with a "poorly written" lynching story despite being told it was fake & they pulled it down in under 15 mins.

Being called liars & arseholes for hours didn't bother them but having their shit writing skills pointed out did.

This might get bad again. Police have just shot 2 or possibly 3 more teens in St Louis

https://twitter.com/CosmoGspacely

Chip Rosetti ‏@CosmoGspacely 17m17 minutes ago
    Police jus shot and killed two. One was 14 they other is 17. Supposedly one was armed. Still gettin the facts

Chip Rosetti ‏@CosmoGspacely 13m13 minutes ago
    Under covers pull up in umarked, kid doesn't know their cops ups his gun the other two flee. Police gun down shooter and shot other

Chip Rosetti ‏@CosmoGspacely 12m12 minutes ago
    They doing their best to make it drug related but apparently these kids had nothing to do with the house they supposedly were looking at

Chip Rosetti ‏@CosmoGspacely 10m10 minutes ago
    Their was at least eleven shots. They will say there was much less. Several witnesses on the scene say they heard 9-12.

Chip Rosetti ‏@CosmoGspacely 9m9 minutes ago
    The search warrant they were suppose to be serving never happen until after the they shot the kid. THEN they kicked in the door

Chip Rosetti ‏@CosmoGspacely 7m7 minutes ago
    So it's two shot one dead. Witnesses say he was shot in the back. (Tbd) but it's one dead. Not two. And one in custody

Pix tweeted from the scene now, people are beginning to head down there by the sounds of it

It's the anniversary of Kajieme Powell's shooting in St Louis last year too.

Edit : yep, protesters were already gathered for a memorial & now there's another dead kid - again

Droolin' Dog ‏@droolindog 14m14 minutes ago
    More: Officer-involved shooting in North St. Louis occurred at same time that protesters gathered to mark anniversary of fatal police shoot?

Also, police have already held a press conference

http://www.kmov.com/story/29833985/s...north-st-louis

ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOV.com) ? A suspect is dead after an officer-involved shooting in north St. Louis, according to police.

According to St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson, authorities arrived at a home in the 1240 block of Walton to execute a search warrant around 11:30 Wednesday morning.

When police approached the home, two suspects were seen running out of the back armed with guns. Officers ordered the suspects to drop their weapons, at which time one of the suspects stopped and pointed a gun at police, authorities said. The two officers then fired a total of four gunshots towards the suspect, according to police.*
    Last edited by blighted star; 08-19-2015 at 11:04 AM.

I never know which ones to make new threads for, there are so many. Just updating this here since I already mentioned the shooting in this thread.

This is what's coming out now on the shooting in my last post

Mansur BallBey, 18 was shot in the back by 2 plain clothes officers. They say they were serving a drug warrant & he was in the backyard at the address & pulled a gun on them. They say they have an independent witness who verifies their this.

His familiy's attorney says he & a 14 yr old were unarmed & actually 2 houses down. They saw 2 armed men, did not know they were police officers & ran. They say they have mutiple witnesses verifying their version.

The police officers had still not given formal statements yesterday. The M.E's report is already out & he says that Mansur was definitely shot in the back & would've been immediately incapacitated. The officers have apparently said they fired on him from the backyard & he was hit as he ran down the side of the house. According to early reports he collapsed & died out in the street so I guess either the M.E is wrong or the police recollections were - one of the 2 will have to change.

The police chief says shooting a suspect in the back is not a problem as long as there's a threat to the officers & he believes there was

Article here (sorry it's FOX)

http://fox2now.com/2015/08/21/ball-b...was-happening/

Edit
    Oops, didn't mean to post this but I'll leave it here for now, it was posted on twitter's #MansurBallBey hashtag

It's confusing that this police chief sees guns (real &/or imaginary) as a summary execution-worthy threat in certain non-police hands while other non-police hands are wandering around downtown Ferguson openly armed to the teeth

Last edited by blighted star; 08-22-2015 at 12:10 PM.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...-live-updates/

The reckoning spurred by George Floyd?s death in Minneapolis continues rippling across the country, with federal agents moving to pull back in Portland, Ore., as protests continue there.

Here are some significant developments:

The Department of Homeland Security has compiled ?intelligence reports? about the work of American journalists covering protests in Portland, in what current and former officials called an alarming use of a government system meant to share information about suspected terrorists and violent actors
    No charges will be brought against the former Ferguson police officer who shot and killed Michael Brown, an unarmed Black teenager, in 2014 ? a shooting that set off a months-long uprising that reverberated around the country.
    Police have cleared two parks in Portland, Ore. that have been at the center of nightly clashes between protesters and law enforcement
    An Alabama state representative has resigned, after attending an event to celebrate a late KKK leader
    Authorities suspect arson was involved in a fire at a Black church in Berkeley

Boo Boo!!

Thread Information