Thread: Henry Chau Hoi-Leng Cooked His Parents & Packed Them Into Lunchboxes

Henry Chau Hoi-Leng Cooked His Parents & Packed Them Into Lunchboxes

http://news.sky.com/story/1313933/pa...h-boxes-by-son

The son of a Chinese couple from Hong Kong allegedly killed and cut up his parents and packed them into lunchboxes "like barbecued pork", a court has heard.

Henry Chau, 30, and alleged accomplice Tse Chun-kei, 36, are on trial over the killings of 65-year-old Chau Wing-ki and his wife Siu Yuet-yee, 62, whose severed heads were found in March last year.

The heads were found stuffed into two fridges in a bloodstained apartment days after the couple had been reported missing.

The rest of their remains were salted, cooked and packed into lunchboxes with rice in a rubbish bin, in an attempt to hide the crime because the pair had run out of space in the refrigerators, the court heard.

Chau*pleaded guilty to manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility on Tuesday.

Both men have denied two counts of murder, but admitted preventing the couple's lawful burial.

Prosecutors allege Chau and Tse planned the murder for months, buying knives, refrigerators, microwave ovens and a rice cooker.

Chau initially told police his parents had gone to mainland China, but later admitted to the killing on an online messaging group.

In evidence read to Hong Kong High Court on Wednesday, he claimed he had planned to mislead the police so that he had more time to say goodbye to friends.

He said: "My murdering partner and I were planning to make it a missing person case and dump the body piece by piece."

Chau, who described himself in on the online messaging group as a psychopath, said: "I cannot empathise with people's pain because of my experience from childhood and adolescence."

He claims he killed his parents because he was having a breakdown, according to the South China Morning Post.

The trial continues.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...dinner-4020622

A son who felt harassed by his parents is alleged to have invited them round for lunch where he murdered and cooked their body parts.

Chau Hoi-leung, 30, fell out with his parents when they told him to go out and get a job because they no longer wanted to fund his lavish lifestyle.

He accused them of abandoning him and cut them off so when he invited them to lunch at his Hong Kong flat Chau Wing-ki, 65, and Siu Yuet-yee, 62, thought it was for a reunion.

However, it is alleged that when they arrived he and friend Tse Chun-kei, 36, killed them, chopped them up,*and then cooked them with rice.

The court heard that Hoi-leung and Chun-kei had planned the murder for three months, buying knives and fridges to store the bodies and microwaves and a rice cooker.

Detectives searched his flat soon after his parents were reported missing and discovered two heads in a fridge. They also found body parts in freezers and bloodstains were still on the floor. Parts of a body that had not fitted into the freezer had been salted and packed into lunchboxes. Chau says that he was not in his right mind when he carried out the alleged murder because he had been emotionally abandoned by his parents.

The fridges where the parents head had been stored *

He pleaded guilty to murder with diminished responsibility but prosecutors want him convicted of murder. He had also tried to cover up the deaths by reporting his parents missing and told police that the elderly pair had said they were going to mainland China to have some fun. However detectives became suspicions and searched his flat where they found the bodies, receipts and notes detailing the planning. Michael Arthur, prosecuting, said: "Their crime was greatly premeditated. Their planning was extensive." The trial continues.

Um. I. Um. No.

Was he planning on eating them? Or having other people eat them unknowingly?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Was he planning on eating them? Or having other people eat them unknowingly?
    I don't think so. The article says they found the lunchboxes in the trash so I think the goal was to make it look like it was discarded food rather than a body.

This guy is a SICKO. I wonder how lavish his lifestyle will be now in a Chinese Prison.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Another reason not to

I wish I hasn't read this before I ordered that Chinese takeaway.

Missed some updates

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-10130412.html

Henry Chau: Pianist who killed parents, chopped up bodies and cooked them 'like barbecued pork' sentenced to life in prison

Chau kept their heads in refrigerators in a friend?s blood stained apartment

Tuesday 24 March 2015 14:41

He kept their heads in refrigerators in a friend?s blood stained apartment ( AFP )

A man who killed his parents, chopped up their bodies, cooked the flesh and packed it into lunchboxes with rice has been sentenced to life in prison.

A court in Hong Kong heard how Henry Chau dismembered the bodies of his elderly mother and father before salting them and cooking them ?like barbecued pork? last year.

He kept their heads in refrigerators in a friend?s blood stained apartment, which were discovered two weeks after he killed them in March 2014.

A search on his computer also found Chau had looked at blood-taking methods and had compiled a shopping list featuring items such as knives, refrigerators and bleach.

The 31-year-old pianist was found guilty of two counts of murder at the Court of First Instance and sentenced to life in prison, the South China Morning Post reports.

Sentencing him, Mr Justice Michael Stuart-Moore said: "People may wonder why you did this. The fact there is no obvious answer is what makes you so dangerous.?

He added: "You fail in everything but the piano. You always blame your faults on others but not yourself [?] your parents became the victims of your blame."

Chau was also sentenced to an additional nine years and four months in prison for preventing the lawful burials of his parents.

Co-defendant Tse Chun-kei, 38, who admitted unlawfully dealing with the bodies, was acquitted of murder. The heads and plastic boxes containing salted body parts were discovered Tse?s flat, where Chau had been staying for five days before their murder.

Chau also reportedly told a psychiatrist he had listened to Alexander Scriabin?s piano piece 'Vers la flamme' repeatedly for 30 days before killing his parents.

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...lderly-parents

No apology from man who helped killer cut up and dump parents? bodies
    Tse Chun-kei had nightmares about victim?s severed hand

PUBLISHED : Wednesday, 25 March, 2015, 5:58pm
    UPDATED : Thursday, 26 March, 2015, 9:07am

24 Mar 2015
    A man who helped dismember the bodies of his friend's parents, whom the friend had killed, has said in a magazine interview he did not feel sorry for his role in the case.

The man, Tse Chun-kei, 38, was cleared of murder on Friday when a nine-member jury found his friend Henry Chau Hoi-leung, 31, guilty of murdering his father, Chau Wing-ki, and mother, Siu Yuet-yee.

Both Tse and Chau had earlier admitted to two counts of preventing the lawful burial of the victims by cutting up and cooking parts of their bodies. The double murder took place in Tse's flat at Tai Kok Tsui in March 2013.

Henry Chau, 31, was convicted of two counts of murder by an 8-1 majority verdict. He has been sentenced to life in prison.

Tse was sentenced to one year in prison on the charge of preventing lawful burial, but was released immediately as he had already been in custody for more than one year.

Talking about the case in an interview with Next Magazine published yesterday, Tse replied in the negative when asked if he felt sorry about his role in disposing of the bodies. "There is no sorry to say," he told the magazine, adding that Chau had dumped some of the limbs in the sea and "things would be better" if the body parts could be recovered.

"But if it turns out they cannot be found, there is nothing I can do to help," he said.

Tse, who was given an IQ test after his arrest last year and received a low score of 84, said Chau forced him into helping dispose of the body parts five days after the murder.

Tse said that when he returned to the flat, Chau told him to open a plastic box. He found a hand inside and Chau told him: "You can't get away. You are part of this project now."

He said Chau was tough on him.

"He scolded me fiercely. He told me not to ask anything but do it," Tse said.

The pair first met in 2007, when they worked for the same company. In the early years of their friendship, Tse said he saw Chau as his brother because he treated him well, such as "treating me to fine food and taking me to buy fine clothing".

But Tse told the magazine he no longer saw Chau as a friend, though he did not hate him.

Tse grew up in a close-knit, single-parent family, his hard-working mother the sole breadwinner for him and his sister.

His childhood was far from happy. His sister, Phoebe Tse, who accompanied her brother in the interview, recalled "almost everyone" bullied him as a boy.

Tse failed all subjects in his school examinations except mathematics. After completing Form Five, he bounced around various menial jobs, and had few relationships, he and his sister told the magazine. He married an Indonesian woman but discovered on their wedding night that his wife had a husband and boyfriend in her hometown.

The magazine said the interview was conducted in a Tsuen Wan hotel hours after Tse walked free from the High Court in Admiralty on Friday.

"Now I feel like dreaming. It is like ? I am still asleep," Tse told the magazine.

He said he had nightmares in which he saw the dismembered hand.

"Sometimes I dreamed about the hand and the face of Henry Chau," Tse said. "Initially afterwards, these dreams came often. Now it has become less often. But I often dream about being bitten by a giant spider," he said.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    This is messed up. I won't be eating rice soon.

"Sentencing him, Mr Justice Michael Stuart-Moore said"
    That name is very not Asian.

Thread Information