Thread: Gary Wortman (31) died when the scaffolding he was working on touched a power line

Gary Wortman (31) died when the scaffolding he was working on touched a power line

http://www.12newsnow.com/story/26212...nty?hpt=us_bn8

Officials have released the names of three contract workers killed in an industrial accident Wednesday morning in Hardin County.

The deceased are identified as

Trevor James Riddick, 26, of Silsbee
    Gary Edward Wortman, 31, of Silsbee
    Samuel Anderson, 20, unknown address

Hardin County Sheriff's Office spokesperson Chief Deputy Kenny Davenport told 12News that the three men were contract workers who where constructing a metal building at Stream Line Well Testing located at 13604 Highway 69 N near Village Mills. They had to move a scaffolding shortly after 8 a.m. The scaffolding touched a power line and the workers received a severe shock. All three died from their injuries.

Hardin County Precinct 3 Justice of the Peace Judge Tommy Hall pronounced all three workers deceased at the scene. He ordered autopsies on all three. The victim's bodies were taken to the Jefferson County morgue by Broussard's Mortuary.

The Hardin County Sheriff's Office is investigating the incident.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014...d_a_power_line

It's almost like he had a premonition...
    Last edited by puzzld; 08-06-2014 at 12:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Very sad

Both of my BIL's work in construction and do electrician work. I worry they will suffer a similar fate.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Very sad

Both of my BIL's work in construction and do electrician work. I worry they will suffer a similar fate.
    It can be dangerous, that's for sure. One of Mom's caregivers lost her nephew to a very similar accident last year.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    http://www.12newsnow.com/story/26212...nty?hpt=us_bn8

Officials have released the names of three contract workers killed in an industrial accident Wednesday morning in Hardin County.

The deceased are identified as

Trevor James Riddick, 26, of Silsbee
    Gary Edward Wortman, 31, of Silsbee
    Samuel Anderson, 20, unknown address

Hardin County Sheriff's Office spokesperson Chief Deputy Kenny Davenport told 12News that the three men were contract workers who where constructing a metal building at Stream Line Well Testing located at 13604 Highway 69 N near Village Mills. They had to move a scaffolding shortly after 8 a.m. The scaffolding touched a power line and the workers received a severe shock. All three died from their injuries.

Hardin County Precinct 3 Justice of the Peace Judge Tommy Hall pronounced all three workers deceased at the scene. He ordered autopsies on all three. The victim's bodies were taken to the Jefferson County morgue by Broussard's Mortuary.

The Hardin County Sheriff's Office is investigating the incident.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...422167&fref=ts
    It's almost like he had a premonition...
    Was there something on his Facebook? I looked but didn't see anything...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Was there something on his Facebook? I looked but didn't see anything...
    Two of his last 4 posts...
    R I P uncle lynn c u soon i hope

Thread Information