Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Huston (38) was found dead almost two weeks after she went missing

Jennifer Huston (38) was found dead almost two weeks after she went missing

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014...e_went_missing

On Friday July 25, 2014, at about 5 am, the Newberg-Dundee Police Department took a report of a missing person; Ms. Jennifer Janelle Huston, age 38 of Dundee. The report was made by her husband, Kallen Huston.

Mr. Huston reported that Ms. Huston was last seen by her husband on Thursday evening July 24, 2014 at approximately 5:45 pm at their home, when she left to "run errands".

Ms. Huston was last seen driving the family's dark green 1999 Lexus SUV with Oregon License number WXH-011. It has been confirmed that she was last known to be at the Circle K filling station / convenience store located on Portland Rd. in Newberg at about 6:20 pm. on Thursday July 24.

The Special Investigations Unit of the Newberg-Dundee Police Department, consisting of five detectives, began work to locate Ms. Huston beginning Friday morning and have been actively working throughout the weekend to locate Ms. Huston, to include detectives from the Newberg-Dundee Police Department's Computer Forensics Unit.

Many tips and leads have been followed up on and are continuing to be followed up on.

As of this time, there is no known criminal nexus to this case nor is there any known threat to the public. The case is being considered as a Missing Persons Case.

Ms. Huston's huband, Kallen Huston is fully cooperating with the investigation and is very concerned about the whereabouts of his wife.

The Huston Family and the Newberg-Dundee Police Department will be holding a joint news briefing at 4:00 pm today, July 28 2014 at the Newberg Public Safety Building located at 401 E. Third Street, Newberg, OR. 97132.

Any tips or leads should be referred to lead Detective Ryan Simmons at 503-554-8954 or via e-mail at ryan.simmons@newbergoregon.gov.

https://www.facebook.com/FindJenniferHuston?fref=ts

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    She's beautiful. I hope she didn't end up a target for some perverted freak

I'm getting a bad vibe from this......
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I usually suspect the husband first, but I don't think he did it in this case. She is gorgeous. My suspicion is she had a car accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I usually suspect the husband first, but I don't think he did it in this case. She is gorgeous. My suspicion is she had a car accident.
    Yeah if both her and her car are missing, I was thinking the same thing. Her car could have slid down an embankment or she could have driven it off a bridge somewhere.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Nope. I don't think the Husband was involved.

I just watched CNN and saw him talking and talking ... I got a vibe he was involved just from the manner and content and detail of his talking .....Hope I am wrong but something just seemed a bit off about his manner.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

I was watching on HLN and that's what I was thinking. How he said she was "running errands", not where she was going. Then he she had a headache for 3 days, but they got kind of busy with the kids and all. I agree with Bellaboo.

Still, it hasn't been that long, so maybe she is on the side of the road.

The latest on this from today's press conference is that she stopped at a Rite Aid to buy trail mix, gatorade and sleeping pills. But the sleeping pills weren't enough to be a lethal dose. I wonder if she took the pills to make sure she didn't wake up and gassed herself in the car somewhere?

Missing Dundee woman Jennifer Huston bought sleeping pills before disappearance

Police released new details about the search for the married mother of two young boys on Tuesday.

Detectives said her husband, Kallen Huston, has been cooperative through the whole process, including multiple interviews, and he passed a polygraph test.

Investigators previously released a timeline of Jennifer Huston's last known activities that included leaving her home last Thursday evening at 5:45 p.m., going to the Oregon First Community Credit Union in Newberg about three miles away and then to the nearby Circle K gas station on Portland Road.

Police said she spent less than $40 at the gas station, so they believe she was topping off the tank. She withdrew less than $100 from the credit union ATM.

Now, police said she also stopped at Rite Aid. Detectives released a surveillance image from that store of Jennifer Huston in hopes it will lead to additional clues in this case.

Officers said the amount of sleeping pills she purchased would not be enough for a lethal dose.

Police said the expected travel range of Jennifer Huston's SUV on a full tank of gasoline would be 300 to 350 miles.

Detectives said she had several favorite places she would visit with her family within that range of Newberg, but did not elaborate on specific locations.

At a news conference Tuesday evening police said there have been no confirmed sightings of Jennifer Huston since the night she disappeared.

Police have received reported sightings in California, Washington and as far away as Michigan.

According to phone records, Jennifer Huston received a text message from her mother at 6:22 p.m. Thursday, but the phone stopped sending signals at 6:25 p.m.

Police said there remains no known criminal link in this investigation. Because police can't prove she is endangered, they said it's been difficult obtaining subpoenas related to the investigation.

Her husband told detectives that when he got home on Thursday, she seemed a little stressed out and needed time away from the house. He described that as not being unusual.

Police said if she is safe and doesn't want to come home right now, they still hope she will reach out to let someone know.

Jennifer Huston is 5'7" with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing black and pink Nike shoes and black yoga pants. She drives a dark green 1999 Lexus LX 470 with Oregon plates WXH 011.

The SUV had a U-shaped crack in the windshield on the passenger side and a Yakima ski rack mounted on the roof.

Any tips or leads should be referred to the Newberg-Dundee Police Department by calling 503-537-1246.
    http://www.kptv.com/story/26145834/p...autostart=true

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

According to phone records, Jennifer Huston received a text message from her mother at 6:22 p.m. Thursday, but the phone stopped sending signals at 6:25 p.m.
    This stuck out to me. What are the chances her phone would lose juice 3 minutes after receiving a text from Mom? I think it was shut off The question is, did she shut it off after getting that text? Or did someone else?

I could see her being distressed or depressed and not wanting communication from family. I don't have a great feeling about it.

I can't stop thinking about her dad being a retired homicide detective. I can only imagine the thoughts going through his head. I first heard of Jennifer here in town, from a flier her family had put up Sunday in downtown Portland. It just makes you wonder how someone disappears during evening traffic, surrounded by people?

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

I saw the timeline on TV. Her phone went off only 1/2 hour after she left the house.
    In order to try to figure out what could have happened, Newberg-Dundee police released a new timeline Wednesday of Huston's last-known whereabouts.

About 15 minutes after Huston left her home, around 6 p.m., she was seen on surveillance tape at a local bank. She withdrew less than $100, according to police.

She was then spotted on video at a Rite Aide where cops say she bought Gatorade, trail mix and sleeping pills.

According to police, the last time Huston was caught on tape was at a 'Cirlce K' gas station. She bought less than $40 of gasoline around 6:10 p.m.

Cops said her cell phone stopped working minutes later, around 6:25 p.m.
    http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/07/3...lay-or-runaway
    I wonder if she was hi-jacked at the Rite Aid.
    By the way, the only sleep aid you can buy here over the counter are anti-histamines. They're not actual sleeping pills.

I couldn't find anything that said whether they were OTC sleeping pills (diphenhydramine, I guess it would have to be) or RX. I hope it wasn't Ambien. Fucking horrible drug. If you aren't in bed in 10 minutes, you're lucky not to do something horrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

I knew I saw it somewhere.
    A missing Oregon mother bought Gatorade, trail mix, and over-the-counter sleeping pills before she disappeared, police said Tuesday.
    On Tuesday, authorities added a new detail to the timeline: that Huston stopped at a Rite Aid after getting gas and bought the sports drink, trail mix, and store-brand sleeping pills. Investigators said that the amount of sleeping pills Huston had bought would not have been enough to induce a fatal overdose.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/30...-pills-before/
    Not much help for a headache.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    I couldn't find anything that said whether they were OTC sleeping pills (diphenhydramine, I guess it would have to be) or RX. I hope it wasn't Ambien. Fucking horrible drug. If you aren't in bed in 10 minutes, you're lucky not to do something horrible.
    they could have been something like Unisom. This whole story seems so weird...she dressed to go jogging/hiking which makes sense with her buying trail mix and Gatorade, but the sleeping pills are so random. I wonder if she meant to by a bottle of aleve or something, but instead bought sleeping pills (btw I think NyQuil makes stuff for sleeping only). Maybe she accidentally took a couple thinking they were pain killers and fell asleep at the wheel. I wonder if her car is upside down in an retaining pond somewhere.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I read on websleuths that it was rite aid sleep aids that she bought which is doxylamine succinate.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    they could have been something like Unisom. This whole story seems so weird...she dressed to go jogging/hiking which makes sense with her buying trail mix and Gatorade, but the sleeping pills are so random. I wonder if she meant to by a bottle of aleve or something, but instead bought sleeping pills (btw I think NyQuil makes stuff for sleeping only). Maybe she accidentally took a couple thinking they were pain killers and fell asleep at the wheel. I wonder if her car is upside down in an retaining pond somewhere.
    The way she was dressed and buying Gatorade and trail mix does sound like she was going for a hike or something. The Crone mentioned they were anti-histamines, which would make sense if she had allergies to pollen or something. But if she were going on a hike or something, wouldn't she have told her husband that instead of saying she was running errands? Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    The way she was dressed and buying Gatorade and trail mix does sound like she was going for a hike or something. The Crone mentioned they were anti-histamines, which would make sense if she had allergies to pollen or something. But if she were going on a hike or something, wouldn't she have told her husband that instead of saying she was running errands? Hmmm...
    Unless wanting to throw him off, go up in the woods and kill herself. Has happened before. Maybe she wanted a snack beforehand.

Perhaps they had a fight and she left and husband is saying "running errands" to cover up the fact they were fighting. Not saying he is guilty but I can see him thinking it looks bad to say they were fighting and he hasn't seen her since. Even I know suspicion is typically on the spouse first and that adds fuel to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Searc...269432351.html
    Search for Jennifer Huston extends to San Juan Islands
    FRIDAY HARBOR, Wash. - The search for a missing Dundee mother has been extended to Washington state's San Juan Islands, after police learned that she had visited there before in the past and that it was one of her favorite spots.

Jennifer Huston has been missing for a week and an extensive search in the area around her hometown has turned up no clues to her whereabouts.

As a result, police have begun widening the search for Huston. Law enforcement officials in all western states have been asked to be on the lookout for Huston and her green SUV.

At the same time, authorities in the San Juan Islands have been told that Huston may have gone there.

San Juan County Sheriff Rom Nou confirmed that he had received a bulletin from detectives in Oregon saying that Huston may be in the San Juans or on her way there.

The bulletin was based on information provided by Huston's family indicating that she had spent time in the islands in the past, although it was not clear how recently she had been there.

Nou told KOMO News there is no active search for Huston, but rather a "heightened awareness" to keep an eye out for her or her vehicle.

Meanwhile, searchers checked roads around Yamhill County, lookout spots, hiking trails, bodies of water and anywhere else she may have gone to "get away," according to police.

Private donations paid for helicopters that flew over Wilsonville Road and the Willamette River on Wednesday. Yamhill County Sheriff's Office boats were on the river looking for oil sheens that might indicate Huston's SUV was in the water, but none was found.

We even had a volunteer using his drone to look for her!

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Unless wanting to throw him off, go up in the woods and kill herself. Has happened before. Maybe she wanted a snack beforehand.

Perhaps they had a fight and she left and husband is saying "running errands" to cover up the fact they were fighting. Not saying he is guilty but I can see him thinking it looks bad to say they were fighting and he hasn't seen her since. Even I know suspicion is typically on the spouse first and that adds fuel to it.
    Suicide is what I was thinking. As for the snack, if you try to take pills on an empty stomach, you'll just end up barfing them up.

The police said the amount of sleep aid she purchased would not kill her, but what if she was mixing what she bought with something else?

I read on websleuths that it was rite aid sleep aids that she bought which is doxylamine succinate.
    That's what is in Unisom. It's still an anti-histamine. They said she didn't have a lethal dose.
    Trying to kill yourself with OTC's
    You'll just get sick and hate yourself even more.

http://voices.yahoo.com/doxylamine-s...e-6087586.html

Where would the car be then?
    I don't think she left the kids. It's almost exactly a week now. I hope they find her soon.

I'm voting suicide too. As for the sleeping pills, just like someone suggested earlier in the thread, she could have opted for CO2 with the car and took the pills to fall asleep quicker. The fact that they haven't found her car kind of points in this direction. She drove in to the woods somewhere and did it. That's at least one theory. Sad.

This just screams Leanne Bearden to me.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014...nd_for_a_month
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Thread Information