Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Jennifer Huston (38) was found dead almost two weeks after she went missing

Death of Dundee woman Jennifer Huston ruled a suicide

http://www.kptv.com/story/26217584/d...autostart=true

The death of Dundee woman Jennifer Huston has been ruled a suicide.

MORE
    PHOTOS: Missing woman Jennifer Huston's SUV found

The SUV of missing Dundee woman Jennifer Huston was found on a remote road in Yamhill County.More >
    Related Links
    Photos of Jennifer Huston

The search for Huston, a married mother of two young boys who was last seen July 24, garnered attention across the country.

Her body was found off a remote road in Sheridan on Tuesday near her SUV.

On Wednesday, the Oregon State Medical Examiner's Office determined that Huston's cause of death was asphyxiation and the manner of death was suicide.

She died fairly close to the time she was reported missing, according to police.

Detectives have not been able to establish a link between Huston and the owners of the property where her body was discovered.

Police said she left a note addressed to family members, but the contents of the note were not revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

I hope they don't reveal the contents of the note. The note wasn't to "the nation at large" it was to her family.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I hope they don't reveal the contents of the note. The note wasn't to "the nation at large" it was to her family.
    Me too Miller. That's a sad face for the situation not because they didn't release the note. I'm posting from my iPad and mess stuff up sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

Quote Originally Posted by missbad View Post
    Me too Miller. That's a sad face for the situation not because they didn't release the note. I'm posting from my iPad and mess stuff up sometimes.
    Didn't for a second think you were like Show me the note bitches!!

It's a sad situation and I hope her family find peace in this time.

I wonder if postpartum could have played a part in her depression?

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    That's sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by poppy213 View Post
    I wonder if postpartum could have played a part in her depression?
    Yeah I was wondering the same thing. How old was her youngest?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Yeah I was wondering the same thing. How old was her youngest?
    He looks over 1, closer to 18 months. PPD happens anytime in the first year (I thought the first few months and looked it up just in case: http://psychcentral.com/lib/5-damagi...ssion/00010408)

So, that being the case I don't think so.

Missing mom-of-two, 38, killed herself near her SUV and left a suicide note for her young family
    An autopsy has ruled that Jennifer Huston's death was a suicide
    The mom-of-two was found on Tuesday morning near her SUV on a remote road after going missing on July 24
    Inside the vehicle, detectives found a note addressed to members of Huston's family
    We don’t know what lead Jennifer to this dark place and to this end and perhaps never will understand this,’ said the Huston family in a statement
    Detectives found an empty box of the sleeping aids by her body that she had earlier purchased at Rite Aid

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz39h0AJBuJ
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So much for "not enough to kill her"

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    So much for "not enough to kill her"
    They said it was asphyxiation, which to me says she hung herself. So looks like she took the pills before she hung herself, like others here had speculated.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    They said it was asphyxiation, which to me says she hung herself. So looks like she took the pills before she hung herself, like others here had speculated.
    I was thinking she might have stuffed her tail pipe, taken pills and gone to sleep but it said she was found outside the car so it does sound like hanging, Nic
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

NM - I missed that her body was outside of the car.

this came up in my news feeds today and i totally missed that she was found and ruled a suicide. When i heard the OTC sleep aids, that didnt make sense to me but now thinking that she may have hung herself too that makes more sense.

That poor family, suicide is horrible. Her family sounds totally mystified as to how this happened. Just goes to show you that this stuff happens to people that you wouldnt normally think it would happen to.

RIP

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    This one got to me. I can sympathize with her feelings of hopelessness as I am going through something similar. Granted she's older than me, but it seems that we have stuff in common. I have 2 kids, and just purchased 2 boxes of sleeping pills yesterday. No worries, I don't intend to use them in that manner, but I'd be lying if I said that I haven't been taking more than I'm supposed to.

In a way, I'm kind of glad she left a note. The wondering why is so terrible. I hope that her husband and kids are going to be ok, and I hope she's found peace. You never know what someone is going through no matter how together they appear. RIP Jennifer.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    This one got to me. I can sympathize with her feelings of hopelessness as I am going through something similar. Granted she's older than me, but it seems that we have stuff in common. I have 2 kids, and just purchased 2 boxes of sleeping pills yesterday. No worries, I don't intend to use them in that manner, but I'd be lying if I said that I haven't been taking more than I'm supposed to.

In a way, I'm kind of glad she left a note. The wondering why is so terrible. I hope that her husband and kids are going to be ok, and I hope she's found peace. You never know what someone is going through no matter how together they appear. RIP Jennifer.
    Please be safe. This one hit me kind of hard also. Suicide is a mystery to me. One that can never be solved.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post

Please don't do anything that will hurt you or your family. Get help. It sounds like you're overwhelmed and there's nothing wrong with stepping away for a break.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I'll be fine. I am trying to get in with the dr though because apparently my anti-depressant isn't quite doing the trick. I go through this occasionally. I don't handle stress well and I have a lot of it right now. Anyway, I'll be safe. Thank you ladies.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

If you ever need to talk, you know where to go

Thinking of Jennifer these past few days - it's been 2 years. I went to school with her and my friends were very active in getting her story out via media, never thinking the outcome would be what it was. Sadly, folks seem to forget that the heavy weight of financial strain can be enough to push someone over the edge - I am standing on that same edge now and her story reminds me of how much my son would miss and that is what is keeping me holding on right now. I keep her two little boys in my thoughts often. Rest in Peace Jen.

This one stayed with me, also. I think about her often.

Thread Information