Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Couple posts Craigslist ad, 'Have sex with my 8-month pregnant girlfriend while I watch!' Couple ends up dead.

Couple posts Craigslist ad, 'Have sex with my 8-month pregnant girlfriend while I watch!' Couple ends up dead.

whatisthisican'teven.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...slist-sex.html

Heavily pregnant teen was strangled to death and her boyfriend decapitated after they met a man on
    Craigslist for sex

Brooke Slocum, 18, was found dead in the trunk of suspected killer Brady Oestrike's car last Thursday; her unborn baby did not survive

After police chased Oestrike's car, he crashed and shot himself dead

A day before, Slocum's boyfriend Charles Oppenneer was found decapitated in a park; his head has not been found

Police said that the couple had met Oestrike for sex after meeting online

Slocum's father said that his daughter was willing to do anything her boyfriend wanted her to do just so she would keep their family together

By LYDIA WARREN and ASHLEY COLLMAN
    PUBLISHED: 16:03 EST, 21 July 2014 | UPDATED: 17:13 EST, 21 July 2014

An eight-months-pregnant teen was strangled and her boyfriend was decapitated after they connected with a stranger on Craigslist and agreed to meet up for sex.

Brooke Slocum, 18, was held captive at 31-year-old Brady Oestrike's home, where police found restraints, before she was killed and stashed in his car trunk, authorities in Wyoming, Michigan have said. Her unborn daughter, Audi Lynn, also died.

Police Chief James Carmody added that her 25-year-old boyfriend, Charles Oppenneer, was found decapitated in a park a day earlier - but his head still hasn't been found.

After the couple vanished on July 12, Oestrike was eventually found last Thursday and fled as police tried to search his home. He fatally shot himself after he crashed his car during a police chase.

Couple killed: Eight-months-pregnant teenager Brooke Slocum (left) was found dead Thursday night, in the trunk of her suspected killer's ca. Her body was found one day after police discovered her 25-year-old boyfriend Charlie Oppenneer (right) murdered in a wooded area

Killed: Brooke Slocum, who was eight months pregnant, and her boyfriend Charlie Oppenneer, 25, were both killed last week. Slocum was strangled while her boyfriend was decapitated. His head has not been found

Suspect dead: Slocum's body was found in the trunk of suspected killer Brady Oestrike's (pictured) car. He led police on a high-speed chase Thursday night before crashing the car and then allegedly shooting himself dead

Suspect: Slocum's body was found in the trunk of a car driven by killer Brady Oestrike (pictured). He led police on a high-speed chase on Thursday night before crashing the car and then shooting himself dead

Investigators have now revealed that emails indicated that Slocum had connected with their killer through a Craigslist ad and arranged a sexual encounter.

The plan was for Oppenneer to meet up with Oestrike and stay present as he had sex with his heavily pregnant girlfriend. Oestrike was then to pay the couple.

As the details emerged, the slain woman's father revealed that he knew about the couple's schemes and said that his daughter was desperate to do anything her boyfriend insisted so that they would stay together to bring up their child.

Greg Slocum said that his daughter was going to move in with her mother two weeks before her disappearance because she had broken up with Oppenneer - but instead, they got back together.

His daughter was desperate to get back with her child's father 'no matter what it took - and she paid the ultimate price for it', Slocum told WOOD-TV.

Devastated: Greg Slocum, Brooke Slocum's father, is pictured helping the search last Thursday before her body was found. He said he knew she was meeting strangers for sex but had refused to stop

Revelations: Police Chief James Carmody holds a press conference about the deaths on Monday. He revealed that the trio had met on Craigslist for sex and that the suspect would pay them

'Even to meet men on Craigslist to make some money because her boyfriend was manipulative,' he said. 'She would put herself through hell just to make sure her family didn't get divorced.'

He added that she had written letters to her unborn child about why she met men for sex, and explained that she simply wanted to be loved.

The devastated father said he had warned her against meeting strangers for sex but that she was a teenager with a mind of her own, WOOD-TV reported.

Police had been keeping watch at Oestrike's home on Thursday night, waiting on a warrant to search the house, when they saw him drive away at around 9:15pm.

A SWAT team had been called in to aid in the search sine they suspected Oestrike had 'assault-style' weapons on the premises.

Oestrike then led police on a high-speed chase through the town.

Police say Slocum met Oestrike on Craigslist the previous weekend. Pictured above, Oestrike's crashed car

At one point he briefly pulled over, but then fled again and eventually crashed his car near the entrance ramp for US-131.

When police went up to the car to make an arrest, they found Oestrike dead of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.

They found Slocum's body in the back of the crashed car, just one day after her boyfriend was discovered murdered.

Police have not announced a motive in the crime and the investigation is ongoing.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014..._them_have_sex

Someone posted this on Oestrike's fb with the comment 'his whole family is trash'- possibly his mother?

her cover photo:

an understatement.

eta: this is a different scenario. i don't think it's the right ad. is this a thing that people do?
    Last edited by animosity; 07-21-2014 at 03:32 PM.

Well now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Ashley Adams Breaking: News is reporting this sick fuck may be responsible for the disappearance of Jessica Herrings, the girl who went missing at the gas station last year.

Wow! I wonder why they think that.

Jessica's thread - http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...kegon-Michigan

Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Chief Carmody confirmed the suspect had made a connection online with Slocum through Craigslist, but he would not elaborate.
    Neighbor recalls hearing screams in Brady Oestrike’s home.
    A man reached out to FOX 17 News claiming he met with both of the victims after meeting them on Craigslist. He said the last time he spoke with Slocum was about three weeks ago. She said the guy they were staying with,in the area of Burlingame and Burton, was acting strange and they didn’t feel comfortable anymore.
    Friday afternoon, FOX 17 News discovered a Craigslist post from 21 days ago from a couple looking for another lover. The subject of the post said, “Looking for a girlfriend or fwb (friends with benefits).” The post mentions how the woman was eight-months pregnant and her description in the post bears a striking resemblance to Slocum. In part, the post reads, “Hello! A little about me: I am 18, 5’3″ about 120lbs now and still growing (I happen to be 8 months pregnant with a beautiful white/Korean baby girl), I am white and petite, short brown hair and green eyes… father of my child and I are sort of involved in this weird open relationship.”
    According to Slocum’s Facebook page, the couple was planning to name their child Audi Lynn.
    FOX 17 News uncovered Oestrike may have used the alias of Joat Wyal Amos. That name is also traced back to his Taft Avenue address in Wyoming. It also appears Oestrike had a Facebook profile set up with that name.

http://fox17online.com/2014/07/18/ne...-grand-rapids/

http://www.wzzm13.com/story/news/loc...pect/12817783/

Below is a news release from the Wyoming Department of Public Safety:

The Wyoming Police Department is still fully engaged in an ongoing investigation into the circumstances surrounding the deaths of 25-year-old Charles Oppenneer and 18-year-old Brooke Slocum.

While investigating an abandoned vehicle at approximately 12 p.m. on Wednesday, July 16, officers with the Wyoming Department of Public Safety located Oppenneer's body in a wooded area just north of Gezon Court in Wyoming.

While identifying Oppenneer, it was determined that he was Slocum's last known contact. At that time, the Wyoming Department of Public Safety named Slocum as a missing person.

As a result of the missing person investigation, police executed a search warrant on Slocum's computer. With the help of the Internet Crimes Against Children, or ICAC, forensic team, investigators found information from Slocum's computer that led them to identify 31-year-old Brady E. Oestrike – birthdate Dec. 4, 1982 – as a suspect.

Yesterday at approximately 9:15 p.m. investigators were in the process of obtaining a search warrant for Oestrike's residence when he was observed leaving the residence in a yellow, 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt.

Police pursued the vehicle eastbound on Burton Street from the Burlingame Avenue to the US 131 overpass where the suspect crashed into a cement barrier on the northeast corner of the entrance ramp to northbound 131. The suspect was located in the vehicle and was pronounced deceased at the scene from what appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. A search of the suspect's vehicle resulted in the recovery of Brooke Slocum whose deceased body was found in the trunk.

As part of its ongoing investigation, the Wyoming Department of Public Safety did discover a number of assault-type weapons in Oestrike's home. The investigation of Oestrike's home and the circumstances surrounding this tragedy is ongoing in order to verify Oestrike acted alone and that there are no other victims.

The Wyoming Department of Public Safety extends its deepest condolences to the families of those involved in this tragic situation. The families have asked that their privacy be respected during this difficult time.

The department would also like to thank ICAC, Michigan State Police, the Kent County Prosecutor's Office and the Grand Rapids Police Department for their assistance during the investigation.

The Wyoming Department of Public Safety will be prepared to share additional information on Tuesday, July 22.

http://woodtv.com/2014/07/21/police-...uction-murder/

Police check for link between abduction, murder
    By 24 Hour News 8 web staff
    Published: July 21, 2014, 2:01 pm

Related Coverage
    Police release disturbing details in Craigslist murders
    Chief: Jessica Heeringa ‘not a cold case’

NORTON SHORES, Mich. (WOOD) – Police say they are investigating whether there is any connection between a Norton Shores woman who was abducted and a Wyoming murder suspect.

Monday, Norton Shores Police Chief Dan Shaw told 24 Hour News 8 his department is working to see if there is a link between Jessica Heeringa and Brady Oestrike.

“We’ve been in contact and shared our info with them,” Shaw said. “MSP personnel who worked on our task force are assisting Wyoming PD.”

Heeringa went missing on April 26, 2013 from her job at the Exxon Mobil gas station on Sternberg Road in Norton Shores. Despite numerous tips, police said they have not received or discovered the necessary information to lead them to Heeringa or her abductor.

Brady Oestrike (Undated photo)
    (Brady Oestrike)
    Oestrike is suspected in the deaths of Charlie Oppenneer, 25, his 18-year-old girlfriend Brooke Slocum and their unborn child.

Oppenneer’s body was found Wednesday in Wyoming’s Gezon Park, and one day later, Slocum’s body was found in Oestrike’s trunk after he crashed his car and a committed suicide, police said.

Wyoming Police Chief James Carmody said investigators found an email exchange between Slocum and Oestrike that said the couple and Oestrike were to meet at Gezon Park on Saturday to have sex.

Police said Oestrike held Slocum captive at his Wyoming home from Saturday until Thursday and then strangled her.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    father of my child and I are sort of involved in this weird open relationship.?
    The fact that she uses the word "weird" leads me to believe that the boyfriend was influencing her to do this kind of thing. I know friends that are in open relationships and never once did I hear them say that they thought it was "weird". Quite the opposite actually. They think Monogamy is unnatural.

This is seriously sad. I picture her doing anything to please her older boyfriend for the sake of the baby and he opened her up to a dangerous situation. Real swingers don't meet strangers off of CL. There is a community that has been vetted and they attend parties. This whole situation sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

This happened in my hometown...didn't know any of them though. A bunch of freaks...

so yeah, don't ever look up 'pregnant' in craigslist casual encounters :

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cas/4564103466.html

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post

wow. I seriously believe I've read it all now.

I'm guessing the woman who posted that is a first time mom because no way a woman who has had a previous vaginal birth would be trying to jump into that.
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

At work about a month ago we were looking at some of the local ads on CL. We are all fairly open minded and yet were a bit shocked at many of them.

How long would it have taken that creep to grow his revolting chin attachment? All those mugshots are very clean shaven.

ETA assuming longest beard shot is most recent. If not, ignore question
    Last edited by blighted star; 07-21-2014 at 06:22 PM.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

eta: this is a different scenario. i don't think it's the right ad. is this a thing that people do?
    if that's not them, that's one creepy as fuck coincidence, considering the 2 victims were the same ages. O_o if it is a coincidence and there's another couple in this same area looking for a similar situation...well then there are no words

i feel bad for the girl. if she's 8 mos pg and 18, chances are she was under 18 when they met and she was being exploited by him. and for her to go along with it and have sex with that weird creepy troll...damn. that's some brain washing right there.

Yep. Her boyfriend was a selfish prick, being a murder victim doesn't lessen that. It's not hard to guess where the poor kid got the idea that she looked gross naked & had to apologise in advance. This is so sad. What a shitty, shitty week for tragic stories.

'My due date is around august 13, so please be available around then on a moments notice'

can you imagine the dude who is sitting by his phone, counting the days until this all plays out?

I guess I should add something useful

http://woodtv.com/2014/07/21/friend-...strikes-house/

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — Police characterized it as “hellish,” but a friend of the man suspected of murdering a couple and their unborn child said Brady Oestrike’s house was simply normal.

Wyoming police say Oestrike, 31, murdered and decapitated 25-year-old Charles Oppenneer. They have not recovered his head, though is body was found Wednesday in Gezon Park.

Police say Oestrike held Oppenneer’s 18-year-old girlfriend Brooke Slocum captive in his Wyoming home for days before killing her and her unborn daughter. Oestrike killed himself Thursday after fleeing police. Officers found Slocum’s body in his trunk.

Investigators spent days going through Oestrike’s home on Taft Avenue near Porter Street, processing and removing weapons, computers and cameras.

The overgrown shrubs and yard, coupled with the knowledge of what happened there, give Oestrike’s house an eerie feel.

(Brady Oestrike’s house as seen from the back. July 21, 2014)
    But a friend said Oestrike’s home was just a typical bachelor’s pad, though it he collected some medieval items.

So is it a house of horrors?

“The truth is that’s what the medieval times were all about, so I can see how people would jump to that conclusion if they’re not well-versed in history,” Oestrike’s friend Andrew Weener said.

Weener said he was last inside the house about a year ago.

“Like any normal house, you got your friends that are really clean your friends that are a little messy. There are really busy people, so their house is kind of like he was,” he said.

Weener said Oestrike was always working, so the home was untidy. Oestrike also had a passionate interest in the medieval ages and had a collection of period items, including weapons and restraints.

“It was basically the old-school style where they had a bolt and it twisted in like you see in ‘Pirates of the Caribbean.’ Jack Sparrow, he was held in it — that type of thing,” Weener said.

“He had a few daggers. Maybe one or two long swords,” Weener continued, adding there was also a mace.

Police also removed dozens of firearms and knives and ammunition from the home.

“It reminded me of a museum, the way he had everything laid out,” Weener said.

But what Weener characterized as normal, Wyoming police Chief James Carmody Monday called a “hellish environment.”

Investigators say it will take them some time to go through all of the items they removed from Oestrike’s home

OMG, this is so sad. Two people and a very viable fetus, dead, for what....

You don't have to do anything you don't want just to make someone happy for crying out loud.

I wish this sick fuck was still breathing. He had those crazy, insane, I'm going to chop off your head and eat it, eyes.
    Last edited by u2addict; 07-22-2014 at 01:51 AM. Reason: I saw this sick fucks eyes.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

http://woodtv.com/2014/07/19/roommat...ups-for-money/

We?ve heard that Charlie forced her to sell herself on Craigslist and that?s not true. She was posting ads before she even met Charlie,? said Avery.

Avery said that Oppenner never did anything like that to her.

?No, never and that?s why I know it?s not true. If I?ve known him for five year, I would have known that part of him. And it?s not who he is,? said Avery. ?He was happy just being a dad, being a family. That?s all he wanted.?

Avery spoke with 24 Hour News 8 because she said she wanted people to know the real Charlie Oppenner, the man who loved playing soccer and his kids.
    http://woodtv.com/2014/07/18/sister-...-have-snapped/

WYOMING, Mich. (WOOD) ? The sister of the suspect in the murders of a man and woman, along with the woman?s unborn child, said her brother must have ?snapped.?

?I?m totally in shock,? said Brady Oestrike?s sister, Barbara Miling, of Dorr. ?I know everyone is portraying him as a monster, but he wasn?t a monster.?
    http://woodtv.com/2014/07/21/wyoming...slist-murders/

The exact cause of death for Slocum?s boyfriend, 25-year-old Charlie Oppenneer, was not as clear, Carmody said. Investigators believe it was some sort of trauma to the head, but the nature of that trauma is unknown.

?We don?t know what trauma was caused because after he was murdered, his head was removed by the suspect,? Carmody said. ?We have not been able to locate his head after a very thorough and exhaustive search.?
    The family's statement
    http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapi...ternal_fa.html

Here is Brooke's page
    http://sweetpayne.deviantart.com/
    Well I haven't been on here for awhile. Was a little busy with work and such. I'm 18 finally! (as of the 7th of February) :P Although I am 18 I can't smoke... because I'm pregnant with a beautiful baby girl who I love so much already even though her favorite activity is kicking in my bladder (what a delinquent (Like mother like daughter!!), uhmm that is all really! baii~
    Irony.
    by sweetpayne, May 18, 2012, 7:05:37 PM
    Journals / Personal
    A good kid. thats what i am. I never drank or had sex. I have never went out past curfew... I am good. Why is 'God' punishing me? What have I done? Why are my legs fucking falling off of my body? why when it rains I am paralyzed from the waist down? WHY THE FUCK DP I ONLY GET TO LIVE HALF A LIFE? WHY DO I ONLY HAVE TWENTY YEARS LEFT? IS THAT NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?? Here. Take a few more. leg braces? i need the,? I cant afford them! and a cure? why have a cure for something no body has heard of? Why kill the guilty when the innocent will take so much more SHIT? Why am I dying? Why do they get to live? I dont understand.
    Brooke is in the hat

Thread Information