Thread: Stockton CA - 2 Dead, 2 Injured As Bank Robbery Suspect Chase Ends In Gunfire

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

Stockton CA - 2 Dead, 2 Injured As Bank Robbery Suspect Chase Ends In Gunfire

STOCKTON (CBS13) ?Two people are*dead and two others injured after suspected bank robbers took three women*hostage at a Stockton bank and led police on a chase that ended in a hail of gunfire.

The violent incident unfolded*Wednesday afternoon at the Stockton Bank of the West near Hammer Lane and Pacific Avenue, police say. There, three suspects took three women hostage and left in the bank manager?s blue Ford Explorer.

Jose Maldonado says he had just exited a bus near the bank when he saw armed gunmen leave the bank with three distraught women.

?I noticed that the front of the Bank of the West opened slowly. Three guys had three guns and had the guns to the hostages? heads. They were petrified. Their faces were white. They were so scared,? he*Maldonado.

Police say the guns were AK-47 rifles.

?One by one, they had the hostages drive for them. They got in the car, and the cops surrounded the car and they couldn?t shoot at them because they were so close to the hostages,?*he said.

The chase moved onto Interstate 5 for a time, then back onto surface streets. During the chase, the suspects opened fire on the pursuing officers, hitting several of their*vehicles and nearby houses, according to Stockton Police Department*Officer Joe Silva.

Silva says one hostage was shot and pushed from the vehicle and a second was also forced from the vehicle and may have been grazed by a bullet.

Jose Maldonado, who says he was at the bank at the time, reported seeing the suspect being forced to drive the vehicle, which has been registered to the bank manager.

The pursuit ended at Thornton Road and Otto Drive at around 3:40 p.m. A barrage of shots were fired, and four people were struck. Two people believed to be suspects were taken to the hospital. Two others were killed. One of those people is believed to be a suspect. The identity of the fourth person has not been confirmed.

No officers were reportedly injured during the incident.

This particular branch has been robbed three times since 2012. During the last robbery, which took place in January, 2014, robbers also*drove off in an employee?s car. *Those suspects were never caught.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2014/...bery-suspects/
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

3 Dead, 1 Injured As Bank Robbery Suspect Chase Ends In Gunfire

Three people are dead and one other person was injured after suspected bank robbers took three women hostage at a Stockton bank and led police on a chase that ended in a hail of bullets.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2014/...bery-suspects/
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Two suspects and a hostage were shot and killed Wednesday in a lengthy pursuit that followed an armed robbery at a bank in Stockton, authorities said.

The incident began shortly before 2:11 p.m., when three men carrying weapons walked into a Bank of the West branch, Chief Eric Jones of the Stockton Police Department said at an evening news conference. A security officer was able to report the incident by phone but was then tied up by the robbers, Jones said.

A police officer arrived at the location at 2:12 p.m. and saw the suspects taking hostages at gunpoint, the department said. More law enforcement personnel, including hostage negotiators, were called to the scene.

Minutes later, the three robbers exited the building with three women as hostages ? two Bank of the West workers and a customer, authorities said. The men allegedly then forced their captives into an SUV belonging to one of the employees and fled the parking lot, and a pursuit ensued.

After traveling less than two blocks, the suspects shot one of the bank employees and ?either threw her from the vehicle, or she jumped from the vehicle,? according to the police chief. An officer stopped and rendered aid to the woman, who is expected to survive. Other officers continued the chase, which lasted for about an hour.

The pursuit, which was joined by other agencies including the California Highway Patrol, made its way from Stockton to Acampo and back, authorities said. Acampo is located about 20 miles north of Stockton (map).

During the chase, officers ?were constantly fired upon by the assailants with high-powered assault rifles,? Jones said. ?The suspects had mass amounts of ammunition, even with some firearm magazines taped or strapped to their bodies. The gunfire on our officers was relentless.?

No law-enforcement personnel were injured in the incident. However, 14 patrol cars and multiple residences were struck by bullets during the shootout, according to police.

At 3:16 p.m., about an hour after the pursuit began, the other captive employee either jumped or was thrown from the SUV as it was traveling ?at a high rate of speed ? probably over 50 mph,? police said in a statement. She too is expected to survive.

About two minutes later, the vehicle became disabled near an intersection in Stockton, and the robbers exchanged gunfire with officers, authorities said.

One of the gunmen apparently used the third hostage, the customer, as a human shield during the final shootout, according to Jones.

?The incident ceased and it was determined that all four people within the vehicle had been shot,? he said. ?Two of the suspects died of their wounds, one suspect was injured, and the female hostage was determined deceased.?

It was unclear when the hostage was shot, or by whom, he said.

A multi-agency investigation is underway.

http://ktla.com/2014/07/16/1-hostage...t-in-stockton/
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Holy crap That poor Woman! She goes to the bank just like any one of us would do and ends up dead. They used her as a Human Sheild? Those sick fucks. And they pretty much know it was gunfire from the Police that killed her. That seems obvious. So sad.

Oh Stockton. Not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Customer's FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/misty.holtsingh

Poor woman and her family.

ETA: Police blaming has begun... http://fox40.com/2014/07/16/relative...olice-tactics/
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

I knew people were going to start blaming police. But really, blame these 3 douchebags who not only robbed the bank, but took innocent people as hostages and human shields.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Deadly California street gang behind robbery and AK-47 street battle that killed mother used as human shield: Three robbers were from notorious Nortenos gang
    The three suspects are believed by police to be members of the violent Norteno street gang
    Misty Holt-Singh was taken hostage by armed robbers who reportedly used her as a human shield as they exchanged gunfire with police
    The three armed robbers fled Wednesday afternoon from a Bank of the West branch in Stockton, California
    They took three female hostages from bank at gunpoint before leading police on a 45-minute pursuit through city streets
    Two hostages were thrown from the bullet-riddled vehicle during the wild chase and shootout
    Fourteen police cars and numerous homes were shot up by the suspects
    Two suspects were killed and a third, 19-year-old Jaime Ramos, was taken into police custody

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz37okWbg5Z
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Misty

The only surviving suspect has been identified as 19-year-old Jaime Ramos, a known Nortenos

(Does anybody else notice tiny strands of his hair sticking out or am I just seeing things?)

I see it too.

Man, this whole thing is horrible. Two ladies just going to work. One just running an errand and she ends up getting killed by some dumbass "nacos".

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I see it too.
    I see it as well. WTH is that about?

Just looking at this asshole makes me want to puke. These fuckers never even show remorse. I hope he gets royally fucked up in prison

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    I think the *hair* you see in the pic is stuff on the wall right behind him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

My hubby told me he heard the lady who was killed had left her 12 year old daughter in the car while she ran in the bank "real quick." Ugh, that poor daughter She had to have seen her mother forced out of the bank and into another car at gunpoint...

Police admit mother-of-two who was used as a human shield by bank robbers in gun battle was killed by a COP after being shot 10 times
    Misty Holt-Singh, 41, was taken hostage by the armed robbers who held up the Bank of the West in Stockton, California, on July 16
    She was killed in a major shootout with police
    Two other women were taken hostage but were thrown from a vehicle during a 45-minute chase
    Both women survived
    Two of the bandits were shot dead
    Ballistics report has now revealed it was police bullets that killed Holt-Singh and that she was shot about 10 times
    Surviving robber Jaime Ramos, 19, will be charged with murder

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3ABCcAYcM
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I seem to remember a time when they would not engage if there was a hostage involved. I wasn't there and I didn't see it go down. But to me 10 times seems excessive

Yeah this pisses me off. Clearly you should be able to see that they had a civilian hostage, and to just open fire anyway?!?! Nope. I'd be fucking LIVID is this were my family member. Fuck these cops.

Thread Information