Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ohio woman driving on PA. highway hit in the face with an 8lb boulder thrown over an overpass.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Some people saw the NYPD kill a man in the street and applaud it. Nothing surprises me.

I bet they don't get into real trouble.
    Yeah, but that guy was black. So...
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Yeah, but that guy was black. So...
    True. Kids should have realized that if they want to avoid prison, you only hurt people darker than a paper bag. Maybe the car was moving too fast to tell. They could have hiked to an area with darker folks, then there's not even an investigation.

I predict that one kid will take the brunt and get a few years, the rest get a slap on the wrist. America!
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    This happened about a week ago and I'm still outraged!

I know she might be alive, but all the injuries to her brain make me think she's never going to be the same. That poor lady didn't do anything to deserve this.

Does anyone remember Dr. Phil's sister or SIL who had a carton of acid dropped on her car on the highway?
    Whoa! Off to Google I go.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Here is Tyler Porter

Here is the whole article about Tyler. The site won't let me copy/paste, I had to snip that picture.
    http://www.standard-journal.com/news...a4bcf887a.html

Here is Tyler's twitter. He talks a little about this case
    https://twitter.com/TylerPorter_

Tyler Porter @TylerPorter_ ? Jul 21
    Just wanted to appreciate those that still support me despite my horrible judgement calls. You guys are wonderful people.
    ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 1 time1 FavoriteFavorited 22 times22
    More
    Berm's article

MIFFLINBURG ? Appearing contrite as he listened to the litany of charges faced in the wake of the alleged rock-throwing incident July 10 at the I-80 overpass in White Deer Township, Tyler Porter learned he was facing decades in prison and more than $100,000 in fines.

Porter, who turns 18 Aug. 6, is the third to be charged and the second juvenile to be charged as an adult. Porter?s home address was listed as 135 Maple Ave., Milton, however his father has assumed custody and his address was listed in court as 813 N. Fourth St., Sunbury. Brett Lahr, 18, and Dylan Lahr, 17, both of 322 Showers Road, New Columbia, have already been charged in connection with the case.

Allegations show the four took part in a rock-throwing incident that landed a Uniontown, Ohio, teacher, Sharon Budd, 52, in critical condition at Geisinger Medical Center, Danville.

Mensch read the charges against Porter, including felony counts of aggravated assault and criminal conspiracy-aggravated assault and misdemeanor counts of propulsion of missiles into an occupied vehicle or onto a roadway, possessing instruments of crime and recklessly endangering another person, adding, ?needless to say, some very serious charges have been filed against you today.?

The three teens, and an unidentified juvenile charged Monday in juvenile court in Union County, allegedly arrived between 11 p.m. and midnight July 10 at the Gray Hill Road overpass above I-80 in a white Mitsubishi Eclipse belonging to the unidentified juvenile. When the four arrived at the overpass, Porter and Dylan allegedly exited the vehicle and threw rocks from the overpass onto the interstate below, police reported.

According to court documents, Porter told police he threw one rock, but it did not hit a vehicle. Porter allegedly told police Dylan threw at least two rocks, one of which he saw strike a vehicle.

When the vehicle slowed and pulled to the berm, the boys got back into the Mitsubishi, at which time they fled to the Lahr residence. The four then allegedly returned to the scene, where they saw a police car on scene, then returned to the Lahr residence. Police said Dylan and Porter then went into the residence and the juvenile and Brett returned to the scene, where several police cars on scene.

The juvenile allegedly told police that he saw Dylan and Porter throw rocks.

Bail for Porter was set at $50,000 unsecured with conditions, including electronic monitoring. Trooper Philip Davis said Porter had been cooperative and recommended unsecured bail. The Lahrs are free on $50,000 bail.

Mensch again noted the ?extremely serious charges? as he considered bail for Porter. The judge noted that Porter is facing up to 66 years in prison and more than $105,000 in fines.

Porter is a rising senior at Milton Area High School, where he was a member of the soccer team a member of the 4x400 state-qualifying relay track team.

A preliminary hearing for the Lahrs and Porter is tentatively scheduled for 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 19, in the Union County Courthouse.
    Remorse doesn't translate well over Twitter.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Tyler's latest tweet:
    Losing yourself is truly the worst.
    No, Tyler. I'm pretty sure trucking along with your family down the highway then having your face crushed by a rock is the worst, you fucking prick.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Tyler's latest tweet:

No, Tyler. I'm pretty sure trucking along with your family down the highway then having your face crushed by a rock is the worst, you fucking prick.
    Holy shit!

What a giant Douchebag
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

"I can't believe this is happening to me! This is the worst thing ever!"

Textbook remorse right there. Makes your heart warm.

not to appear to side with the ass holes, but the teenage years are sort of know as the time where kids are very egocentric... it's probably harder now that there are social media opportunities everywhere. the things we would have just thought about or written in our diaries are now displayed for everyone to see.

i think these 'why is this happening to me' statements are very common and normal for kids that age.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

not to appear to side with the ass holes, but the teenage years are sort of know as the time where kids are very egocentric... it's probably harder now that there are social media opportunities everywhere. the things we would have just thought about or written in our diaries are now displayed for everyone to see.

i think these 'why is this happening to me' statements are very common and normal for kids that age.
    After failing a test, not attempted murder.

After failing a test, not attempted murder.
    Agreed. I was a pretty shitty person throughout my teen years. Stole shit, lied about stealing said shit, did drugs, destroyed property. I never ever would have thought to do something like this. Even bad kids wouldn't own this shit.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Passenger hit by rock dropped from highway overpass upgraded to serious condition

DANVILLE — The Ohio woman who was hit in the face with a rock thrown from an Interstate 80 overpass about three weeks ago has been moved from the intensive care unit at Geisinger Medical Center.

Sharon Budd, 52, was moved to the critical care unit Thursday night and her condition upgraded to serious, a hospital spokesman said Friday.

She is doing "remarkably great," her husband Randy said. When she is asked questions she shakes her head yes and no, he said.

The seventh grade language arts teacher also responded correctly when asked her name, his and their daughter Kaylee, he said. She spelled her own name correctly, he said.

Read more: http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...cart_most-read
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Passenger hit by rock dropped from highway overpass upgraded to serious condition

DANVILLE ? The Ohio woman who was hit in the face with a rock thrown from an Interstate 80 overpass about three weeks ago has been moved from the intensive care unit at Geisinger Medical Center.

Sharon Budd, 52, was moved to the critical care unit Thursday night and her condition upgraded to serious, a hospital spokesman said Friday.

She is doing "remarkably great," her husband Randy said. When she is asked questions she shakes her head yes and no, he said.

The seventh grade language arts teacher also responded correctly when asked her name, his and their daughter Kaylee, he said. She spelled her own name correctly, he said.

Read more: http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...cart_most-read
    Good news indeed. I hope her improvement continues.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Teen says he and friends intended to do some damage but did not anticipate their actions would cause severe long-lasting injuries to an Ohio teacher. Keefer McGee took the stand against co-defendant Brett Lahr after McGee and the other two waived their right to a preliminary hearing. The judge determined there was enough evidence to send the case against Lahr to county court for trial. McGee said the two others - Dylan Lahr and Tyler Porter - jumped out of his car after he stopped at an overpass on Interstate 80 on July 10, armed with rocks they had collected earlier.

McGee, 17, said he, Porter, 18, and Dylan Lahr, 17, stole steaks from a grocery store and played video games before deciding to 'smash mailboxes, throw rocks at cars, just go out and be bad.' Brett Lahr, 18, Dylan's brother, joined them after getting off work at a sandwich shop.

McGee said they first drove two vehicles through a corn field, causing what the farmer said was less than $100 in damage, and Dylan Lahr smashed windows in a home with a baseball bat before he stopped his vehicle on the overpass. In court records, Porter has been quoted as saying he dropped a rock but didn't hit anything, but Dylan Lahr struck a vehicle.
    McGee testified that the rock made a 'really loud crash' when it hit Budd's Nissan Rogue. He wiped away tears before recalling how they all laughed as they drove away.
    'They weren't looking for a car to hit in particular,' said McGee, who told the judge he had been involved in unspecified earlier rock-throwing incidents. 'Like, they weren't waiting for one. They hit one as they saw it.'
    He drove them back to the Lahr home, where they began to watch a movie before deciding to return to the scene to see what happened ? twice. During one of those trips, an alert police officer noted their license plate, leading investigators to the four.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3Avgq5i1F
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Then this quote from the article. OMFG.

'It felt like an explosion,' Randy Budd testified, calling her injuries the 'most gruesome thing that I've ever seen.'
    'I'm pretty sure I was looking at brains and skull and she, remarkably, kind of came to but wasn't saying anything,' he said. 'She was just jerking, grabbing her head, so we were holding her hands down.'

Jesus.

Destructive little shits.
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

A schoolteacher severely injured by a rock thrown from the overpass of a Pennsylvania interstate said Tuesday she was looking forward to getting back to her Ohio home and seeing her 12-year-old dog Coco.

Sharon Budd rang a bell outside Geisinger HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital in Danville to celebrate ? with about 60 well-wishers ? her pending departure after more than three months of treatment.

Budd, 52, said that when she first began to wake up in the intensive care unit, her first thoughts were disbelief.

"I honestly don't know why it's me," she said. "I found it just kind of strange."

Budd and her husband Randy plan to make the five-hour trip home early Wednesday morning.

She was the front-seat passenger, driving through Pennsylvania the night of July 10 with her husband and college student daughter, when the 4.6-pound rock crashed through the front window and struck her head.

Her skull was crushed, she lost her right eye, suffered brain damage and has endured five surgical procedures to repair the damage. As a cancer survivor, she was dismayed to find herself again in a hospital, without her brown hair.

"At the time I was like, there's no way this could be me again," she said. "Why would I have to go through this two times?"

Her home in Unionville, Ohio, has been prepared for her arrival, with grab bars, alarms, bed rails and repositioned furniture.

Randy Budd said he was look ahead to "normalcy ? whatever normal's like."

Her long-term prognosis remains uncertain.

"They told us to look at this a year from now to give a measurement of how Sharon's going to be, who is Sharon going to be," Randy Budd said.

Dr. Ed Heinle, who treated her in the rehab facility, said when she first arrived she could not communicate and it took a pair of therapists to help her with basic movements.

"Given the extent of injury and level of function, we're thrilled at how much progress we've made," Heinle said.

Chelsea Matukaitis, a physical therapist, said Sharon Budd's personality made her many friends among the staff.

"She lights up every room comes into, for sure," Matukaitis said. "We're going to miss her ? it's going to feel very empty around here."

She can perform simple math and knows who the president is and that it's 2014, Randy Budd said. But she can be confused about how many children she has or how she got hurt, he said.

"Some basics, she doesn't have," Randy Budd said. "That's to be expected. The brain has to reconnect itself."

Union County District Attorney Pete Johnson, who is prosecuting the four men in the case, said he was gratified to know the Budds were heading home.

"I'm practically moved to tears for her and her family," Johnson said. "They've been through the worst."

One of the defendants testified at a preliminary hearing in August that they set out to do damage that day, starting with shoplifting and driving through a corn field and ending up on the Interstate 80 overpass shortly before midnight.

Keefer McGee, 18, testified under a deal with prosecutors that they laughed as they drove away from the scene after hearing the noise of the rock hitting the Budd family's vehicle. One of the four told police that the oblong-shaped rock was dropped by Dylan Lahr, 17.

The lawyer for the only defendant who did not waive his preliminary hearing, Brett Lahr, 19, said this week he was glad to hear Sharon Budd was being released but maintains criminal charges should not have been filed against him.

"Just because you're riding along with people who do some stuff, and even alleged to have laughed if it happened, which we dispute, does not mean you should be even tried for a crime," said the defense attorney, Brian Manchester. "You have to have some active involvement."
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tea...ome/ar-BBaqQTT
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What happened to these kids? Off to Google....

What happened to these kids? Off to Google....
    Bail revoked for one of teens charged with I-80 rock throwing that injured Ohio woman

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind..._of_teens.html

LEWISBURG ? One of the four teens accused in the rock-throwing incident on Interstate 80 that seriously injured an Ohio woman is back in custody.

Snyder-Union County Judge Michael Sholley Thursday revoked the $50,000 bail of Dylan Lahr, 17, of the New Columbia area, and the teen was taken to a youth detention center.

The revocation occurred because juvenile charges were filed against Lahr in Northumberland County related to an incident at Milton Area High School where he is a student. Details were not available because he was charged as a juvenile.

Lahr admitted he had violated terms of his bail by committing another crime so that negated the need for a hearing before Sholley, Union County District Attorney D. Peter Johnson said.

Lahr, his brother Brett, 18, Keefer Lance McGee, 17, and Tyler G. Porter, 17, all of the New Columbia area, are charged as adults with a number of crimes stemming from destructive activity the evening of July 10.

They are accused of throwing a rock from the Gray Hill Road overpass onto Interstate 80 that broke the windshield of an eastbound car in which Sharon Budd of Uniontown, Ohio, was a passenger.

The 52-year-old language arts teacher is recovering from critical head injuries in Geisinger Health South Rehabilitation Hospital near Danville.

The four teens, who are awaiting trial, also are accused of throwing a rock that struck a tractor-trailer on I-80, driving through a corn field and breaking a window in a house.

The reason Dylan Lahr is in a juvenile facility is the Union County Prison cannot separate adults from juveniles, Johnson said. If Lahr still is in custody when he turns 18 in November he will be transferred to the prison, he said.

Sharon before the accident (sorry it's big):

After:

Glad to read that she is making progress, but how heartbreaking that she can't even remember how many children she has. Those fucking idiot kids. I really want to know what Dylan did this time.

Her skull was crushed, she lost her right eye, suffered brain damage and has endured five surgical procedures to repair the damage. As a cancer survivor, she was dismayed to find herself again in a hospital, without her brown hair.

"At the time I was like, there's no way this could be me again," she said. "Why would I have to go through this two times?"
    this poor woman didn't deserve this.

Keefer McGee, 18, testified under a deal with prosecutors that they laughed as they drove away from the scene after hearing the noise of the rock hitting the Budd family's vehicle.
    These kids are sick fucks. I really hope they get serious time. The one shouldn't have been out on bail, obviously he can't stay out of trouble.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Agreed. I was a pretty shitty person throughout my teen years. Stole shit, lied about stealing said shit, did drugs, destroyed property. I never ever would have thought to do something like this. Even bad kids wouldn't own this shit.
    RIGHT? I have some people that I would love to see get hit by a bus, but I wouldn't even wish this kind of pain and suffering on them. These kids are assholes...that's not even a strong enough word to describe what I think of them. I'm disgusted and I hate them. Maybe they need to have an 8lb rock dropped on their face. Ugh.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

LEWISBURG — One of the teenagers accused in the I-80 rock throwing incident is now in a juvenile detention facility. 17-year-old Dylan Lahr had an emergency bail revocation hearing in Union County Court Thursday following a criminal incident at Milton High School. Milton Borough Police have not expanded on the nature of the incident. Union County District Attorney Pete Johnson tells us that Lahr’s probation officer Scott Lizardi was contacted by Milton Borough Police, who informed them about the incident. Johnson says the nature of the incident involved the “safety of the community.” He would not comment further on the incident, saying police were handling it, plus, it was in Northumberland County. In court, Union-Snyder…http://wkok.info/tag/dylan-lahr/

Here's another article. It won't let me copy/paste but it seems like maybe Dylan attacked a school resource officer.

http://www.standard-journal.com/news...8b504ec0e.html
    Last edited by bermstalker; 10-22-2014 at 01:51 AM.

It says the school's resource officer, a policewoman, filed the complaint. All I get from that is something happened at the school.
    the nature of the incident involved the ?safety of the community.?
    Could mean a lot of things.

Who the fuck are the parents of these assholes?
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-n...ried-as-adults

Update on the story. She looks pretty good all things considered. She wants the kids to be tried as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-n...ried-as-adults

Update on the story. She looks pretty good all things considered. She wants the kids to be tried as adults.
    Wow she is remarkably strong. I would be a lot more bitter.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Wow she is remarkably strong. I would be a lot more bitter.
    Right? I would be too.

They should be tried as adults. If she had been killed they would be and just because nobody died doesn't mean that someone couldn't have. The damage they've done to her is extreme enough.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information