Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Call girl Alix Tichelman held over Google executive Forrest Hayes' death

Call girl Alix Tichelman held over Google executive Forrest Hayes' death

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014...im_with_heroin

I couldn't find a thread for this.

A high-priced call girl killed a Google executive with a lethal dose of heroin and then fled his yacht in California, US authorities allege.

Alix Catherine Tichelman, 26, was remanded to a cell after a hearing to face criminal charges including manslaughter, prostitution, destroying evidence and transporting a controlled substance, according to Santa Cruz County Superior Court.

Her bail has been set at $US1.5 million ($1.6 million), and she is to return to court on July 16 for her next hearing.

The case didn?t make news at the time, even as police began a criminal investigation.

The video shows Mr Hayes suffering "medical complications" and passing out after being injected by Ms Tichelman - and then shows Ms Tichelman leaving the scene, instead of administering first aid or calling for an ambulance, police said.

"Ms Tichelman proceeds to gather her belongings including the heroin and needles," police said in a release.

"The video also shows Ms Tichelman stepping over the victim?s body several times as she is gathering her belongings."

Ms Tichelman stepped over Mr Hayes at one point to finish a glass of wine, according to investigators, who added that she lowered a window blind while leaving, to hide the man from view.

His body was found the next morning.

Police said they had learnt of a second case in another state with "similar circumstances" and were investigating Ms Tichelman?s possible involvement.

The California woman was arrested on July 4 after being lured to an upscale hotel by investigators under the pretence of meeting a rich man willing to pay well for sex, according to the court.
    >>>>
    Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/call-gir...#ixzz37Bjoq3hY

Homegirl just looks evil:

He's native to Detroit, too.

Call me heartless, but I found this story more entertaining than "sad" or "unfortunate".
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

That's what ya get for $1k these days? Inflation is rampant.
    MDS TROLL

Was totally going to post this when I read it a few days ago but forgot. This is super close to me. From where I live, it's about a 5 minute drive to Folsom.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Ms Tichelman stepped over Mr Hayes at one point to finish a glass of wine, according to investigators, who added that she lowered a window blind while leaving, to hide the man from view.

She intrigues me...
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    He's native to Detroit, too.

Call me heartless, but I found this story more entertaining than "sad" or "unfortunate".

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    She intrigues me...
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Why waste good wine?

Quote Originally Posted by biggie View Post
    That's what ya get for $1k these days? Inflation is rampant.
    To be fair, it probably covered an absolute shitload of heroin too.

Besides, if she was making that much all to herself, I'm sure she'd have purchased something less flamboyant/evil at the eyebrow store. They're kind of an "I'm gonna fuck you right up" giveaway

NSFWbewbs in vid linked at bottom of this pozt

http://ww2.nationalpost.com/m/wp/blo...ath-police-say

MILTON, Ga. ? Twice last year, Alix Tichelman found herself alone with a man suffering from a drug overdose. The first time she called 911. The second time, police say, she just walked away

Listen to Alix Tichelman?s 911 Call at link

Tichelman, 26, faces manslaughter charges in California after police say the alleged high-priced prostitute calmly collected her things and left as Google executive Forrest Hayes lay dying on his yacht in November following a heroin overdose. About two months earlier in Georgia, she made a panicked call to 911 as her boyfriend Dean Riopelle, owner of a popular Atlanta music venue, suffered an overdose in their home.

Tichelman was never charged in Riopelle?s death, but police said Thursday they?re going to re-examine that case.

?Both subjects in these cases died of heroin overdoses so there?s just several factors we want to look at to make sure that we didn?t miss anything,? Milton police Capt. Shawn McCarty said.

Police in California say Tichelman had many clients in the wealthy Silicon Valley, but it wasn?t clear how long she may have been involved in prostitution. Police there also said that, after Hayes? death, she had done online searches for how to defend herself legally after administering a lethal dose of heroin.
    http://ww2.nationalpost.com/m/blog.h...ath-police-say
    Riopelle was the lead singer of a rock ?n? roll band called the Impotent Sea Snakes, known for its wild stage shows and sexually explicit lyrics. Online videos show the band performing at a massive music festival in Germany, with members dressed in drag. Riopelle, under the stage name ?13,? is wearing a long, pink wig, a leopard-print jacket, platform boots and tight pants.

Back in Georgia, Riopelle also was known for owning the Masquerade, an Atlanta music venue that is a popular destination for rock, punk and metal acts. Housed in a former mill, the venue is composed of three levels: ?heaven? upstairs; ?purgatory? on the main floor; and ?hell? downstairs.

He was also known for his love of monkeys, as evidenced by his well-kept property in Milton. Just to the right of Riopelle?s home stand large animal enclosures, which include a barrel strung up by rope and fencing extending to the top.

ETA well if it wasn't already amusing it sure is now

Last edited by blighted star; 07-19-2014 at 03:21 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Wow. Just... Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

At link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Tichelman.html

Alix Tichelman, 26, charged with killing Google executive, Forrest Hayes, 51, aboard his yacht in Santa Cruz last November

Cops now re-investigating death of Tichelman's lover, Dean Riopelle, in eerily similar fashion two months earlier

Former live-in nanny tells MailOnline Tichelman threatened to kill Riopelle's daughter but had the Atlanta club owner 'wrapped around her little finger'

THIRD man emerges from Tichelman's past as ex-boyfriend, Warren Ullom, serving time for killing a 32-year-old woman with lethal dose of heroin

Tichelman's father is wealthy technology CEO and world class poker player with hundreds of thousands of winnings

In April 2012 Tichelman posted the quote, ‘I will be thin and pure like a glass cup. Empty. Pure as light. Music. I move my hands over my body – my shoulders, my collarbone, my rib cage, my hip bones like part of an animal skull, my small thighs. In the mirror my face is pale and my eyes look bruised.

‘My hair is pale and thin and the light comes through. I could be a lot younger than twenty four I could be a child still, untouched.
    Last edited by blighted star; 07-14-2014 at 08:19 AM.

Can we get a NSFW warning?
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

but are the monkeys ok?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

It's sad for this guy, but anyone with two eyes could see she was trouble. You get what you pay for. "Family Man" indeed.
    I Feel More Like I Do Now Than When I Got Here

It seems like for $1,000, you could get a piece of ass with a full, even set of eyebrows.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    It seems like for $1,000, you could get a piece of ass with a full, even set of eyebrows.

Seriously. Can you say "ratchet"?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I feel like I've been living under a rock or something, because I had no idea dude who owned The Masquerade (Riopelle) died. I used to go there a lot. (I'm pretty sure I mentioned that in the GWAR thread.)

And I totally forgot about the Impotent Sea Snakes. It's probably for the best!

That Daily Mail article BStar posted mentions that Miss Tichelbrows commented on a Creative Loafing article about that Ullom dude. It's really long ... a two-parter ... but not a bad read.

Part I: http://clatl.com/atlanta/warren-ullo...nt?oid=2953058
    Part II: http://clatl.com/atlanta/warren-ullo...nt?oid=2982284

She also commented on one of the Loaf articles about Riopelle: http://clatl.com/cribnotes/archives/...n-riopelle-rip. Her comment is about 15 or 20 down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Seriously. Can you say "ratchet"?

My son asked me the other day if I knew what rachet meant, like I'm some kind of damn fossil. The little shit.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

My son asked me the other day if I knew what rachet meant, like I'm some kind of damn fossil. The little shit.
    I'm only kinda sure.

That meme sucks. I'm sick of potentially good memes being ruined with spelling and/or grammatical errors.

I'm trying to understand "Ratchet" but I'm not entirely sure. At first blush, I'm under the impression that it's the Black equivalent to White Trash. I could be being racist with that remark without knowing it though lol.

I'm not up on these new fangled terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Can we get a NSFW warning?
    Did I link something NSFW? If yes sorry!! I've got a new (shittier) tablet & I think some stuff doesn't load for me in articles. Which link was it & I'll edit a warning onto it.

Thread Information