I figured that it might be nice to have a thread about doing good for our "Common Man". There's so much bad crap going on in this world that sometimes you need to inject some good in to this dirt ball that we call Earth to balance things out.

This is a thread for people to promote good deeds, charities they're involved in and local "Do Gooder " achievements. Link websites or Facebook Pages that inform people of what this world is in need of. It's meant to inspire and uplift. Who knows? You may find someone in your area that will join in on your cause and meet a fellow MDSer while doing good!

I'll start it out with something I've been involved with for a few months. I learned about this organization through a Kelly Thomas protest that they organized in Hollywood earlier this year. I live close to downtown L.A. and used to drive though Skid Row everyday. I decided to check it out. IT. WAS. AMAZING. I can't describe in words what this experience did to change me. Now I'm addicted, know some of the folks on a first name basis and do this a couple of days per month. It really has made me whole :

Since I've started, I've recruited 6 others who have recruited others to do it. And not just once because it's addictive (as strange as that sounds). It's an experience. It's truly amazing.

I've even inspired friends in the OC to volunteer at their local soup kitchens and now THEY'RE addicted. It's awesome!

Anyway, create your "ripple effect" to better our world here. Starts with one and carries forth from there. God knows that our "superiors in charge" aren't doing it.

Peace, Love, Happiness and all that good Shit.