Thread: Mom Nicole Kelly Allegedly Suffocated Baby, Posted RIP

Mom Nicole Kelly Allegedly Suffocated Baby, Posted RIP

Mom Nicole Kelly Allegedly Suffocated Baby, Posted RIP Pic On Facebook
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/55746...ushpmg00000021

Gawd people, if you don't want the kids you have, Safe Haven laws are set up all over the damn place. Drop 'em off at the local PD, FD or hospital. You don't have to kill them. Sickening!!!!

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

OMG, what is wrong with this girl?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Is it just me or does it seem that these parents from hell are coming out of the woodwork like a swarm of cockroaches? Just seems like lately a rise in infanticide.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I'm confused as to win the pictures in the white suit were taken.

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatality View Post
    I'm confused as to win the pictures in the white suit were taken.
    I don't know. I don't understand this mom at all. She killed the child-yet she says she wishes she could have protected him more. Who would she protect him from, herself?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I don't know. I don't understand this mom at all. She killed the child-yet she says she wishes she could have protected him more. Who would she protect him from, herself?
    My interpretation is that her role is to protect not to kill but she killed instead of protecting. (if that makes sense)

Poor dad

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-FACEBOOK.html

Mom suffocated her toddler son because she 'didn't want him any more' - then posted pictures of his body on FACEBOOK

By Ted Thornhill
    18:07 09 Jul 2014, updated 08:45 10 Jul 2014

Facebook

Nicole 'Nikki' Kelly, from New York, is accused of murdering her toddler son
    Police say that she suffocated the 11-month-old using bed sheets
    Disturbingly, she appears to have posted a picture of his body on Facebook
    A mother who allegedly suffocated her 11-month-old boy told police ‘I reached my breaking point, I didn't want him anymore’.

Afterwards, she then appears to have posted a macabre photograph of her boy’s corpse on her Facebook page, with the message ‘R.I.P Tinkabutt’.

Nicole ‘Nikki’ Kelly, 22, from Queens, New York, has been charged with the second degree murder of Kiam Felix, Jr, who was pronounced dead at Elmhurst Hospital on Sunday after being taken there by Kelly and the father, who lives separately.

+3
    Accused: Nicole ?Nikki? Kelly, 22, from Queens, New York, has been charged with the second degree murder of Kiam Felix, Jr (both pictured)
    Police said that Kelly, a former Home Health Aide, killed Kiam by wrapping him in a bed sheet, leaving him unable to breathe, according to Pix11.com.

MORE...
    Caught on camera: Moment man sucker-punched a stranger leaving him clinging to life in attack sparked by row over a dog
    Corrupt ex-New Orleans mayor jailed for 10 years for living large on laundered money as city suffered in wake of Hurricane Katrina
    Queens DA Richard Brown said that she callously left him alone for half an hour to die.

A neighbor said that when the boy’s father, Kiam Felix Sr, who is not suspected of being involved in the death, arrived at the house there was a great deal of shouting.

Tragedy:*Kiam Felix, Jr, was pronounced dead on Sunday

The unnamed resident told*The New York Post: ‘I could hear him yelling, “I’m not waiting for the f****** ambulance, he’s not breathing!”’

If Kelly’s unnamed housemate is to be believed, the disturbing nature of the story doesn’t end with the allegations of murder.

The housemate, who Kelly rented a room from, told Pix11.com that Kiam was dressed in a white-collared shirt, tie and pants, when he was taken to hospital – and a picture of him dressed like this appeared the next day on Kelly’s Facebook page.

There is widespread speculation, therefore, that she had posted a picture of Kiam’s lifeless body.

Along with the photograph carrying the ‘R.I.P’ headline, Kelly left a message that read: ‘Missing my baby boy so much wish there was some way I could bring him back to life. I feel horrible knowing he passed away Am his Mother I was supposed to protect him I know his spirit will always be around me.’

I hate how this sick bitch has my name.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

This is a Facebook page called Weeping Angels, it has screen shots of the mothers Facebook post. Please please remember before you click, that I am pretty sure that this little guy is passed in these pictures. One is from the hospital and another is the one in the white suit. They are hard to see.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...3052&source=48

RIP Baby Kaim.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

The baby had his own FB: https://www.facebook.com/kiam.junior?fref=ts

Here is a screenshot of the message that Nikki Kelly put on her FB.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

(I hope those links work, it's been a while.)

Thread Information