Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 62

Thread: Ronald Lee Haskell Charged In Texas Shooting That Left 6 Dead, Including 4 Children

  1. #26
    Senior Member bermstalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12,591
    Rep Power
    21474855
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    That Daily Mail article was like, the most confusing and poorly written thing I have possibly ever written.
    I hate the daily mail, but I read it every day. It's actually the only news site I've found that gives you all the crime stories with pictures all in one place.


    Cassidy, 15, the sole survivor of the shooting, is now out of the Intensive Care Unit and is conscious.

    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz379XWBReP
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

  2. #27
    Sana sana colita de rana beli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    25,782
    Rep Power
    21474872
    Horrible, horrible, horrible. I heard about this, but reading everything, just wow.

    Fuck this asshole. I would set his ass on fire if I could get away with him. Fuck him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

  3. #28
    Senior Member Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    16,912
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Yeah. This guy is King of the Assholes. I'm just happy it happened in Texas because they won't waste any time offing him.

    Such a beautiful Family, gone I really feel for the surviving Daughter and the Ex Wife. I hope the Daughter makes a full recovery both physically and emotionally. It's going to take a LOT of therapy. She had to listen to her entire Family murdered. It's unthinkable! What a BRAVE little girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  4. #29
    Senior Member becoming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,268
    Rep Power
    21474844
    This story terrifies me because I could see my ex-BIL doing the same thing.

  5. #30
    Senior Member Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    6,947
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    That Daily Mail article was like, the most confusing and poorly written thing I have possibly ever written.
    Agreed. At the beginning they said the kids he shot were his, then said they weren't, then said again later they were. Also, they said his ex-wife was named Melissa but then said Melanie. I was so confused. I only like the site because their articles have a lot of pictures and/or video, and I usually like how their articles are long and detailed, but that doesn't seem to matter much when they give incorrect info and tend to repeat the same things over and over.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  6. #31
    Senior Member hazeleyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    644286
    Seems like the ASSHOLE fainted in court today? I think this guy probably goes in to complete rages and can't control himself and possibly blacks out. I think today in court it hit him what he actually really did. I hope the guys dies in prison quickly.

    http://news.yahoo.com/texas-shooting...151443615.html

    SPRING, Texas (AP) ? A man accused of killing six members of his ex-wife's family, including four children, collapsed in court Friday as a prosecutor recited the charges against him.

    A shackled Ronald Lee Haskell was standing before a state district judge during a probable cause hearing when he fell to the ground. Deputies lifted him to his feet and the 33-year-old Haskell stood for about another minute before collapsing again.

    He was then lifted into a chair and wheeled from the courtroom. His court-appointed attorney, Doug Durham, said it appeared Haskell fainted. He said Haskell is being treated at the Harris County jail.

    Durham said the defense will focus on Haskell's mental health.

    Harris County prosecutor Tammy Thomas said she expects a grand jury to issue a capital murder indictment as a result of Wednesday's shooting that killed Stephen and Katie Stay along with four of their children, ranging in age from 4 to 14.

    Officials said Ronald Lee Haskell, dressed as a parcel delivery man, forced his way into his sister-in-law's home near the suburban Houston school and shot her dead, along with her husband and four of their children. Authorities have said Haskell was searching for his ex-wife, Katie Stay's sister, when he forced his way into the home in the northern Houston suburb of Spring.

    He tied up the family and put them face-down on the floor before shooting each in the back of the head, according to investigators. The family had refused to say where Haskell could find his ex-wife.

    The lone survivor of the attack, the couple's 15-year-old daughter, suffered a fractured skull when a bullet grazed her head.

    I like to be kissed Australian style... down under

  7. #32
    Senior Member Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    6,947
    Rep Power
    21474851
    I don't hope he dies in prison quickly. I hope he sits in jail for years and years and has to think about what he did every day. I want him to be tortured with the thoughts when he is awake, and have nightmares about it when he is asleep.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  8. #33
    Senior Member Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    16,912
    Rep Power
    21474859
    They better not try to claim insanity in this case. He CLEARLY knew what he was doing and knew right from wrong. You don't dress up like a Fedex delivery guy, knock on the door pretending to be one and then leave when you find out that the people you're there to kill aren't home yet. BULLSHIT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  9. #34
    Senior Member Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    6,947
    Rep Power
    21474851
    My husband and I were talking about this, and he brought up the fact that Ronald's ex-wife had a restraining order, and he goes "too bad she wasn't there with that paper in her hand when he showed up because that wouldn't prevented this from happening!" - yes that was total sarcasm. I'm sorry but restraining orders are a joke when the person you file them against are prone to violence. It doesn't stop that person from hurting you and in my opinion, doesn't deter the person to keep from harming you.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  10. #35
    fun hater Shins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    13,591
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    My husband and I were talking about this, and he brought up the fact that Ronald's ex-wife had a restraining order, and he goes "too bad she wasn't there with that paper in her hand when he showed up because that wouldn't prevented this from happening!" - yes that was total sarcasm. I'm sorry but restraining orders are a joke when the person you file them against are prone to violence. It doesn't stop that person from hurting you and in my opinion, doesn't deter the person to keep from harming you.
    Agreed. I had a restraining order against someone who would stalk/harrass me several years ago. It didn't stop him from driving by my house and work, and byt eh time the cops arrived he'd be gone so there was nothing they could do. Total waste of time/money it took to obtain it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

  11. #36
    Senior Member Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    6,947
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Agreed. I had a restraining order against someone who would stalk/harrass me several years ago. It didn't stop him from driving by my house and work, and byt eh time the cops arrived he'd be gone so there was nothing they could do. Total waste of time/money it took to obtain it.
    Damn, I'm sorry you had to deal with that


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  12. #37
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,551
    Rep Power
    21474914
    Restraining orders are basically just something useful to help a case once the person murders you.

  13. #38
    fun hater Shins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    13,591
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Restraining orders are basically just something useful to help a case once the person murders you.
    Yeah, basically.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

  14. #39
    Senior Member Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    16,912
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Yep. And in reality, they sometimes motivate the psycho to ramp up their harassment. It's like telling a person "whatever you do, don't push that red button or else". Human nature makes you want to push it more. Add in psychotic tendencies and you're fucked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  15. #40
    Member bubblebutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    100116
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I don't hope he dies in prison quickly. I hope he sits in jail for years and years and has to think about what he did every day. I want him to be tortured with the thoughts when he is awake, and have nightmares about it when he is asleep.

    No he'll fry. This is Texas, he's good as dead already.
    He who learns must suffer, and even in our sleep, pain which cannot forget forget falls drop by drop upon the heart. And in our own despair, against our will comes wisdom, through the awful grace of God. ~Aeschylus

  16. #41
    Save Bandit! Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,211
    Rep Power
    21474853
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblebutt View Post
    No he'll fry. This is Texas, he's good as dead already.
    Sorry bout ya
    Attached Images Attached Images

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  17. #42
    Senior Member animosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17,559
    Rep Power
    21474861
    restraining orders also tell maniacs exactly where to find you.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

  18. #43
    Senior Member Music's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Yeah, where the fuck am I?
    Posts
    972
    Rep Power
    12169716
    You have to love Texas. Good thing this isn't Florida.

  19. #44
    Moderator nestlequikie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Nunavut
    Posts
    10,000
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Cassidy was released from the hospital today.

    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

  20. #45
    Senior Member Music's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Yeah, where the fuck am I?
    Posts
    972
    Rep Power
    12169716
    You go, girl

    http://www.fox17.com/news/features/a...l#.U8KE4fldV8l

    Balloons, colored ribbons and friendly faces greeted 15-year-old Cassidy Stay as she attended a Celebration of Life ceremony at Lemm Elementary for the six members of her family killed in a mass shooting Wednesday. The celebration, included music, a balloon release, and appearances by Cassidy Stay and her grandfather Roger Lyons. Cassidy was the lone survivor in a shooting that left her parents and four siblings dead. Ron Haskell, the teens ex-uncle, is accused of tying the family members up and shooting them execution style. (Source ABC13)

  21. #46
    Sana sana colita de rana beli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    25,782
    Rep Power
    21474872
    Man, they STILL are fucking up reports that the shooter was the father.

    The picture posted of Cassidy makes me tear up.

  22. #47
    Senior Citizen Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    13,589
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Man, they STILL are fucking up reports that the shooter was the father.

    The picture posted of Cassidy makes me tear up.
    That poor girl lost her whole family because of that prick. I'm glad she still has her grandfather. This is just a god-awful story and I want to pull the switch myself when it comes time for this guy to fry.
    I'm moving on alone over ground that no one owns past statues that atone for my sins
    There's a guard on every door and a drink on every floor
    Overflowing with a thousand amens - Tom Petty

  23. #48
    Senior Member animosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17,559
    Rep Power
    21474861
    look at that smile and those manicured nails, she is obviously the mastermind of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

  24. #49
    Sana sana colita de rana beli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    25,782
    Rep Power
    21474872
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    look at that smile and those manicured nails, she is obviously the mastermind of this.
    LOL You know, I would not doubt assholes will start talking shit about her because she's actually smiling. "She should be grieving!!!!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

  25. #50
    Senior Member Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    16,912
    Rep Power
    21474859
    She looks unbelievable for being shot in the head less than a week ago! I'm so happy that she's so strong. It seems like she's going to move forward in a healthy way. I still hope that she gets plenty of therapy though. That picture of her makes me so happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •