Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ronald Lee Haskell Charged In Texas Shooting That Left 6 Dead, Including 4 Children

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    That Daily Mail article was like, the most confusing and poorly written thing I have possibly ever written.
    I hate the daily mail, but I read it every day. It's actually the only news site I've found that gives you all the crime stories with pictures all in one place.

Cassidy, 15, the sole survivor of the shooting, is now out of the Intensive Care Unit and is conscious.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz379XWBReP
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Horrible, horrible, horrible. I heard about this, but reading everything, just wow.

Fuck this asshole. I would set his ass on fire if I could get away with him. Fuck him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Yeah. This guy is King of the Assholes. I'm just happy it happened in Texas because they won't waste any time offing him.

Such a beautiful Family, gone I really feel for the surviving Daughter and the Ex Wife. I hope the Daughter makes a full recovery both physically and emotionally. It's going to take a LOT of therapy. She had to listen to her entire Family murdered. It's unthinkable! What a BRAVE little girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

This story terrifies me because I could see my ex-BIL doing the same thing.

That Daily Mail article was like, the most confusing and poorly written thing I have possibly ever written.
    Agreed. At the beginning they said the kids he shot were his, then said they weren't, then said again later they were. Also, they said his ex-wife was named Melissa but then said Melanie. I was so confused. I only like the site because their articles have a lot of pictures and/or video, and I usually like how their articles are long and detailed, but that doesn't seem to matter much when they give incorrect info and tend to repeat the same things over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Seems like the ASSHOLE fainted in court today? I think this guy probably goes in to complete rages and can't control himself and possibly blacks out. I think today in court it hit him what he actually really did. I hope the guys dies in prison quickly.

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-shooting...151443615.html

SPRING, Texas (AP) ? A man accused of killing six members of his ex-wife's family, including four children, collapsed in court Friday as a prosecutor recited the charges against him.

A shackled Ronald Lee Haskell was standing before a state district judge during a probable cause hearing when he fell to the ground. Deputies lifted him to his feet and the 33-year-old Haskell stood for about another minute before collapsing again.

He was then lifted into a chair and wheeled from the courtroom. His court-appointed attorney, Doug Durham, said it appeared Haskell fainted. He said Haskell is being treated at the Harris County jail.

Durham said the defense will focus on Haskell's mental health.

Harris County prosecutor Tammy Thomas said she expects a grand jury to issue a capital murder indictment as a result of Wednesday's shooting that killed Stephen and Katie Stay along with four of their children, ranging in age from 4 to 14.

Officials said Ronald Lee Haskell, dressed as a parcel delivery man, forced his way into his sister-in-law's home near the suburban Houston school and shot her dead, along with her husband and four of their children. Authorities have said Haskell was searching for his ex-wife, Katie Stay's sister, when he forced his way into the home in the northern Houston suburb of Spring.

He tied up the family and put them face-down on the floor before shooting each in the back of the head, according to investigators. The family had refused to say where Haskell could find his ex-wife.

The lone survivor of the attack, the couple's 15-year-old daughter, suffered a fractured skull when a bullet grazed her head.

I like to be kissed Australian style... down under

I don't hope he dies in prison quickly. I hope he sits in jail for years and years and has to think about what he did every day. I want him to be tortured with the thoughts when he is awake, and have nightmares about it when he is asleep.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

They better not try to claim insanity in this case. He CLEARLY knew what he was doing and knew right from wrong. You don't dress up like a Fedex delivery guy, knock on the door pretending to be one and then leave when you find out that the people you're there to kill aren't home yet. BULLSHIT.

My husband and I were talking about this, and he brought up the fact that Ronald's ex-wife had a restraining order, and he goes "too bad she wasn't there with that paper in her hand when he showed up because that wouldn't prevented this from happening!" - yes that was total sarcasm. I'm sorry but restraining orders are a joke when the person you file them against are prone to violence. It doesn't stop that person from hurting you and in my opinion, doesn't deter the person to keep from harming you.

My husband and I were talking about this, and he brought up the fact that Ronald's ex-wife had a restraining order, and he goes "too bad she wasn't there with that paper in her hand when he showed up because that wouldn't prevented this from happening!" - yes that was total sarcasm. I'm sorry but restraining orders are a joke when the person you file them against are prone to violence. It doesn't stop that person from hurting you and in my opinion, doesn't deter the person to keep from harming you.
    Agreed. I had a restraining order against someone who would stalk/harrass me several years ago. It didn't stop him from driving by my house and work, and byt eh time the cops arrived he'd be gone so there was nothing they could do. Total waste of time/money it took to obtain it.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Agreed. I had a restraining order against someone who would stalk/harrass me several years ago. It didn't stop him from driving by my house and work, and byt eh time the cops arrived he'd be gone so there was nothing they could do. Total waste of time/money it took to obtain it.
    Damn, I'm sorry you had to deal with that

Restraining orders are basically just something useful to help a case once the person murders you.

Restraining orders are basically just something useful to help a case once the person murders you.
    Yeah, basically.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Yep. And in reality, they sometimes motivate the psycho to ramp up their harassment. It's like telling a person "whatever you do, don't push that red button or else". Human nature makes you want to push it more. Add in psychotic tendencies and you're fucked.

I don't hope he dies in prison quickly. I hope he sits in jail for years and years and has to think about what he did every day. I want him to be tortured with the thoughts when he is awake, and have nightmares about it when he is asleep.

No he'll fry. This is Texas, he's good as dead already.
    He who learns must suffer, and even in our sleep, pain which cannot forget forget falls drop by drop upon the heart. And in our own despair, against our will comes wisdom, through the awful grace of God. ~Aeschylus

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebutt View Post
    No he'll fry. This is Texas, he's good as dead already.
    Sorry bout ya
    Attached Images Attached Images

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

restraining orders also tell maniacs exactly where to find you.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

You have to love Texas. Good thing this isn't Florida.

Cassidy was released from the hospital today.

I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

You go, girl

http://www.fox17.com/news/features/a...l#.U8KE4fldV8l

Balloons, colored ribbons and friendly faces greeted 15-year-old Cassidy Stay as she attended a Celebration of Life ceremony at Lemm Elementary for the six members of her family killed in a mass shooting Wednesday. The celebration, included music, a balloon release, and appearances by Cassidy Stay and her grandfather Roger Lyons. Cassidy was the lone survivor in a shooting that left her parents and four siblings dead. Ron Haskell, the teens ex-uncle, is accused of tying the family members up and shooting them execution style. (Source ABC13)

Man, they STILL are fucking up reports that the shooter was the father.

The picture posted of Cassidy makes me tear up.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Man, they STILL are fucking up reports that the shooter was the father.

The picture posted of Cassidy makes me tear up.
    That poor girl lost her whole family because of that prick. I'm glad she still has her grandfather. This is just a god-awful story and I want to pull the switch myself when it comes time for this guy to fry.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

look at that smile and those manicured nails, she is obviously the mastermind of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    look at that smile and those manicured nails, she is obviously the mastermind of this.
    LOL You know, I would not doubt assholes will start talking shit about her because she's actually smiling. "She should be grieving!!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

She looks unbelievable for being shot in the head less than a week ago! I'm so happy that she's so strong. It seems like she's going to move forward in a healthy way. I still hope that she gets plenty of therapy though. That picture of her makes me so happy.

Thread Information