Thread: Kelly Boren (32) her children and her mother, shot by her husband Joshua

Kelly Boren (32) her children and her mother, shot by her husband Joshua

A Utah police officer who murdered his family and killed himself in January had repeatedly drugged and raped his wife, who threatened to take their kids away, authorities revealed in a 145-page investigative report. Joshua Boren allegedly videotaped the sexual assaults, which were reported to police by his therapist. His wife learned of the attacks in 2013 but didn't turn report him, according to the Deseret News, which obtained the police documents. But the night before she was killed, Kelly Boren did confront her husband about the depravity.

"I hate my life because (of) you," she texted. "You killed a part of me." She also texted the word "rape" over and over and said she was leaving her husband, who had been sexually assaulted by his mother's boyfriend as a child. Hours later, Joshua Boren used his service revolver to shoot Kelly, 32, their 7-year-old boy and 5-year-old girl, and his 55-year-old mother-in-law before killing himself at the family home in Spanish Fork, police say.
    Authorities say Boren used his service weapon when he killed his wife, two children and his mother-in-law before turning the gun on himself in January.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...e-text-n150696
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

said she was leaving her husband, who had been sexually assaulted by his mother's boyfriend as a child.
    What the fuck does this have to do with anything? Is it somehow excusing him for his actions or providing some kind of rationale, like 'oh he was a victim tooooo.'

The whole article could use an edit.
    His wife learned of the attacks in 2013 but didn't turn report him, according to the Deseret News, which obtained the police documents.
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by The Crone View Post
    The whole article could use an edit.

Huh?
    I guess they left out where she was drugged and unconscious. So she found the tapes and was like what in the fuuuck.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I read in another article that he told his therapist, and I think the therapist told the police.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    I don't understand how people who were sexually abused as children wind up sexually assaulting/abusing others. I mean, they know how shitty it made them feel, so why do they afflict that kind of damage on someone else? Is it a power thing? I don't see how the argument of *learned behavior* is viable, as they (well, most people) know the difference between right and wrong. Plenty of people break free of so-called learned behavior all the timd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    I don't understand how people who were sexually abused as children wind up sexually assaulting/abusing others. I mean, they know how shitty it made them feel, so why do they afflict that kind of damage on someone else? Is it a power thing? I don't see how the argument of *learned behavior* is viable, as they (well, most people) know the difference between right and wrong. Plenty of people break free of so-called learned behavior all the timd.
    I've always thought that, too. Maybe it's sort of like a "it happened to me and ruined me, so I want to do that to someone else" to sort of ruin their life, too? Once that person isn't a small kid anymore, they now have the power to get back at their abuser. But they need someone who is smaller, weaker like a child. I think a lot of times someone who was abused would never do that to someone else because they knew how much it hurt, but some people may want to go the revenge route.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information