Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: The Jamison Family - Missing Since 2009 - Bodies Positively Identified

There are 10 references at the bottom of the wiki page, there's plenty of pictures at the links. There's also a link to "Disappeared" episode. Thanks, Berm.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamison..._disappearance

The Jamisons had a lakefront home, 2 timeshares and were looking to buy another 40 acres. They were both considered disabled on the missing persons report. I wonder how they came by so much money.

The old thread was still there - I've merged the two. On the Jamison fb page, they posted that no gun was found with the bodies.

What a relief!! THANK'S OLIVIA!! I searched every whichway & seriously thought I'd gone nuts.

ETA these guys (& their dog) are still missing

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ce-27-May-2014
    Last edited by blighted star; 07-05-2014 at 02:52 AM.

Blighted - I found the old thread and merged them both. All the info is in this thread now.

http://www.mcalesternews.com/local/x...Eufaula-family
    July 3, 2014

Remains found near Red Oak identified as those of missing Eufaula family

By James Beaty
    Senior Editor

McALESTER ? Skeletal remains found last November in a remote area of Latimer County have now been positively identified as those of a missing Eufaula family.

Amy Elliott, chief administrative officer of the state Medical Examiner?s office in Oklahoma City, confirmed that the skeletal remains were those of Bobby Dale Jamison, his wife, Sherrilynn Jamison, and their daughter, Madyson Jamison, who was 6 when the family went missing in October, 2009.

While the family?s remains have been identified, the cause of death has yet to be determined. Both the cause of death and manner of death are listed as unknown by the Medical Examiner?s office, with incomplete skeletal remains listed as a factor.

After the family had been reported missing in 2009, Bobby Jamison?s pickup truck was found 10 days later at an abandoned gas well site near Red Oak, in a remote area of Latimer County.

Inside the pickup, law enforcement officers found a large amount of cash, a cell phone and the family?s small dog, still alive. Investigators found no other signs of the family at the time, the sheriff said.

A number of law enforcement agencies and volunteers participated in an extensive search in the rugged terrain around the abandoned gas well site. More than 200 individuals participated in the massive search. In addition to those who searched on-foot, others used all-terrain-vehicles or rode horses.

Unmanned drones with photographic equipment flew over the area, according to law enforcement officers.

Despite the massive effort, no more traces of the family were found.

Then, on Nov. 16, 2013, skeletal remains were spotted by a local deer hunter, Latimer County Sheriff Jesse James said at the time.

The remains were found were found 2.7 aerial miles from where Jamison?s truck had been parked when it was found on Oct. 17, 2009, according to James.

Meanwhile, the state Medical Examiner?s office is continuing with its work, with a final report expected to be issued at a later date.

- See more at: http://www.mcalesternews.com/local/x....ZCtDdXdX.dpuf

The hunter who found the bones said they were face down and the male had a hole in top of his head....

Sounds like an execution to me. JMO

Godspeed, Bobby & Sherrilyn Godspeed, sweet baby Madison

Olivia posted the newspaper article on page 7.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Would you believe that CNN is doing an hour on the McStays right now?
    I think the reason they got so much more publicity than the Jamisons is because of all the controversy about what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by The Crone View Post
    Would you believe that CNN is doing an hour on the McStays right now?
    I think the reason they got so much more publicity than the Jamisons is because of all the controversy about what happened.
    I watched that a few days ago. I was supposed to air a few weeks ago but didn't.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

The Jamisons had a lakefront home, 2 timeshares and were looking to buy another 40 acres. They were both considered disabled on the missing persons report. I wonder how they came by so much money.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by u2addict View Post
    The hunter who found the bones said they were face down and the male had a hole in top of his head....

Sounds like an execution to me. JMO

Godspeed, Bobby & Sherrilyn Godspeed, sweet baby Madison

Olivia posted the newspaper article on page 7.
    Who takes 32K CASH to make a deal on land?

Dope deal gone bad. Skitzers doing zombie witch shit.

Yeah, this is the one that they had the video footage from outside their house before they went missing right?? They were not acting normal. I'm with PCP here.

There are 10 references at the bottom of the wiki page, there's plenty of pictures at the links. There's also a link to "Disappeared" episode. Thanks, Berm.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamison..._disappearance

The Jamisons had a lakefront home, 2 timeshares and were looking to buy another 40 acres. They were both considered disabled on the missing persons report. I wonder how they came by so much money.
    I remember reading that Bobby had sued his father for a business deal gone bad or something and had recently gotten a settlement from that.

New article about Jamisons - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook

You cannot tell me they weren't on drugs - the family are saying there is no way they were. Also, I think I had forgotten that Sherilyn had an older son who lived with his father. They never told the son they were planning on moving. I think they were going to the mountains for a drug deal.

Also, info about the money:

Prior to his passing, aged 64, he had a long running feud with his son. It came to legal action when Bobby accused his father of reneging on an agreement to give him half the proceeds from the sale of a gas station he owned.
    Starlet explained: 'Bob used to get Bobby to work at the gas station. He even used to pull him out of school so he could help out.
    'It was always on the understanding Bobby would get half the money from any sale. That didn't happen, so Bobby fought for his money and it all turned a bit ugly.

Even after all this time, the police haven't come up with any theories based on the way the bodies were found. If they had been laying on the ground for 4 years wouldn't animals have scattered the bones around?

I read about half the comments on the new DM article. Most of them blame meth for the Jamisons' behavior, delusions and loss of weight. It could have been a number of things including prescribed drugs or even poisoning. They could been just been mentally ill.

Were there any details about the sale of the gas station? When it happened, how much money and did Bobby get anything at all.

I think LE is keeping a lot of information under wraps.

http://news.yahoo.com/autopsies-inco...9TZDEAKExXNyoA
    Autopsies inconclusive in Oklahoma family's deaths

Associated Press

July 16, 2014 10:03 AM

KINTA, Okla. (AP) ? Autopsy results were inconclusive for a family whose remains were found by hunters in a wooded area four years after they disappeared in rural Oklahoma, the state Medical Examiner's Office said.

Bobby Jamison, Sherilyn Jamison and 6-year-old Madyson Stormy Jamison were last seen in October 2009 near the San Bois Mountains while scouting for land to purchase. There was no sign of the family until last November, when hunters discovered their skeletal remains in southeastern Oklahoma, about 3 miles from where they were last spotted.

In a report, Dr. Joshua Lanter, the deputy chief medical examiner, listed the cause of death for each family member as unknown, noting there were no signs of trauma that would have caused their deaths, the Tulsa World reported Wednesday (http://bit.ly/1jxjVTY ).

However, the report said medical examiners were unable to exclude trauma or natural disease because the bodies had decomposed and there was carnivore or rodent damage to the bones.

Shoes that apparently belonged to the couple and child were recovered. A dried flower was found with Madyson's effects, and with Bobby's effects "a fragment of a flexible material with a cloth material on one side" was found, the report said.

Investigators said at the time that there was no sign of foul play in the family's disappearance and that it appeared the family planned to return to their truck, which they had parked as they went to look at a 40-acre plot of land.

Authorities said a wallet, purse, cell phones, cash and Madyson's small dog were found inside the truck.
    So, now they're saying the hole in Bobby's head wasn't trauma. Strange and stranger still.

So, now they're saying the hole in Bobby's head wasn't trauma. Strange and stranger still.
    Oh, he was into Trepanning/ trepanation you know, to keep the evil spirits away and to open the third eye.

Not really, but stranger things have happened.

I will be shocked if they ever find out who killed them. Seems like one of those cases where every time they find some new bit of info, all it does is add more mystery and questions instead of clarity and answers.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I will be shocked if they ever find out who killed them. Seems like one of those cases where every time they find some new bit of info, all it does is add more mystery and questions instead of clarity and answers.
    Sheriff Israel Beauchamp seems to have gotten as far away from Oklahoma as he could.

I could not beLIEve it when I found out because he was so determined to find them and the truth and he just splits.

Quote Originally Posted by u2addict View Post
    Sheriff Israel Beauchamp seems to have gotten as far away from Oklahoma as he could.

I could not beLIEve it when I found out because he was so determined to find them and the truth and he just splits.
    He can police me any day.

In all seriousness, I think he got into some trouble himself if I remember correctly. I will find out.

(I didn't take the photo btw, I'm not THAT desperate).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ok I'm wrong. It wasn't Israel who got arrested but it was his brother.

I think they're saying it could have been trauma, but the damage caused by animals is so severe that they can't make a conclusive assessment. Basically, if the edges of fractures have been gnawed they can't examine the original damage because it's gone. It was the original damage that might have provided the answers so it' s a damn shame they weren't found sooner (& an even bigger shame this happened to them at all).
    Last edited by blighted star; 07-24-2014 at 03:08 AM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post

Who takes 32K CASH to make a deal on land?

Dope deal gone bad. Skitzers doing zombie witch shit.[/QUOTE]

I would agree with this theory if the money was gone. Why did they leave the money? If the cops found it under the seat, the dealers would have found it. It just doesn't make sense.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Insight podcast on the Jamison family: http://www.insightpod.com/home-1/201...jamison-family

So I'm wondering if the disgruntled employee who lived there had insight that they had a lot of $...he started poisoning the family which caused their crazy behavior and weight loss..the wife became suspicious of him and forced him out at gunpoint before he was able to finish the job...maybe he lured them out to that area because he had knowledge they were looking for land...he posed as someone selling land, or had a partner pose as someone selling land, & murdered them..

I read somewhere that they had 40k, but then I read that it as 32k...maybe they stashed 32k under the seat, & kept 8k in the "brown tote" & the killer took the tote not realizing there was more cash in the truck...??? Just a theory

Quote Originally Posted by Jp1129 View Post
    So I'm wondering if the disgruntled employee who lived there had insight that they had a lot of $...he started poisoning the family which caused their crazy behavior and weight loss..the wife became suspicious of him and forced him out at gunpoint before he was able to finish the job...maybe he lured them out to that area because he had knowledge they were looking for land...he posed as someone selling land, or had a partner pose as someone selling land, & murdered them..

I read somewhere that they had 40k, but then I read that it as 32k...maybe they stashed 32k under the seat, & kept 8k in the "brown tote" & the killer took the tote not realizing there was more cash in the truck...??? Just a theory
    OR IT WAS METH

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    OR IT WAS METH
    Or this! Lol

Thread Information