Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Erin Corwin (19) was allegedly murdered by her lover and her body was dumped down a mine shaft

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Yeah. People were really pissed off that the article was posted only listing "sources" for the gossip. I don't know if it's true or just gossip.

I would ASSume it's true tho. It makes more sense in my mind that Erin had a boyfriend on the side and left that morning to meet up with him. She told the married man about the pregnancy and he killed her.
    The only thing I question about the cheating story- does it make sense that she would tell her husband she was pregnant if the baby's dad was somebody else? Maybe she told the husband about the affair the night before?? I haven't heard anything that actually proves somebody seen Erin that morning-except the husband. The only thing the police say is they need people to call in if they have seen her that morning.

My BFF was a military wife once. She said that was like walking into a soap opera of drama.
    It's exactly like a soap opera. O.o I don't think 18 year olds should be allowed to get married.

Quote Originally Posted by Live2Love View Post
    Doesn't surprise me. This is why I tend to stay away from other military wives and won't live on base. Lol. Shit like this happens quite a bit.
    Dude. I dislike most other military wives. I'll only socialize with a select few. My husband only socializes with a few military dudes. They're a pretty tight knit group, and they don't associate with guys who cheat on their wives. When there are flight things going on (parties and such) there's a clear division between groups. It's pretty funny to see. Scumbags on one side of the place, family guys on the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

One of the comments left on that link I posted above.

Desert
    July 15, 2014 at 11:45 AM ? Reply
    She was having an affair. It started around the time she lost her first pregnancy. John found out about it and forgave her and wanted to work through it. She, on the other hand, kept it a secret that she was still seeing the other guy. They volunteered together.
    I suspect that her “spending the night at the ranch” was a cover for when she would instead be with the other guy.
    She would tell people at parties she wasn’t happy with John. Poor guy had no idea.
    On the Locate Erin page, John’s aunt confirmed the affair, but the comments were quickly deleted. I have heard that she is also the one who told z107.7 this information that this article is based off of.
    Just because the family paints a pretty picture of the couple, doesn’t mean it’s true.

A news release. Erin was spotted with a man in a red car

http://www.cbs8.com/story/26028006/w...man-in-red-car

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    My Mom lives in Desert Hot Springs which is pretty close to this area. I can tell you one thing. If she's been murdered, they'll NEVER find her. Miles upon miles upon miles of desert and nothingness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    One of the comments left on that link I posted above.

Desert
    July 15, 2014 at 11:45 AM ? Reply
    She was having an affair. It started around the time she lost her first pregnancy. John found out about it and forgave her and wanted to work through it. She, on the other hand, kept it a secret that she was still seeing the other guy. They volunteered together.
    I suspect that her ?spending the night at the ranch? was a cover for when she would instead be with the other guy.
    She would tell people at parties she wasn?t happy with John. Poor guy had no idea.
    On the Locate Erin page, John?s aunt confirmed the affair, but the comments were quickly deleted. I have heard that she is also the one who told z107.7 this information that this article is based off of.
    Just because the family paints a pretty picture of the couple, doesn?t mean it?s true.
    How are you associated with any of this drama when you're 19?!
    Kids? Marriage? War? Go play with Gobots or some shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    It's exactly like a soap opera. O.o I don't think 18 year olds should be allowed to get married.

Dude. I dislike most other military wives. I'll only socialize with a select few. My husband only socializes with a few military dudes. They're a pretty tight knit group, and they don't associate with guys who cheat on their wives. When there are flight things going on (parties and such) there's a clear division between groups. It's pretty funny to see. Scumbags on one side of the place, family guys on the other.
    Same here lol! We mostly have civilian friends but he has a couple of friends in his shop. The scumbags are mostly loaners though so they don't come to many squadron, flight, or wing events unless they're required.

Missing Marine wife Erin Corwin is 20 today

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/...arch/12673469/

Why is "19 and pregnant" in the title of this thread?

Is it a show she's on?
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Why is "19 and pregnant" in the title of this thread?

Is it a show she's on?
    Because at the time, that was in the title of the news article I was reading.

Because at the time, that was in the title of the news article I was reading.
    That's just so typical media to me. They word it like it's "*GASP* SHE'S 19 and... PREGNANT!?"

Yep. She's a 19yr old married adult... pregnancy is a huuuuge shocker.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    That's just so typical media to me. They word it like it's "*GASP* SHE'S 19 and... PREGNANT!?"

Yep. She's a 19yr old married adult... pregnancy is a huuuuge shocker.
    Not so much shocked as disgusted.

OK, a little shocked too.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Affair with another marine? Left with some guy in a red car? Ok, which marine has a red car and is not at the base. Surely someone knows who this other marine is.

btw, someone needs to inform Jane-Velez M. about this affair. She is totally missing that angle.
    MDS TROLL

Ugh. What a little sloptart. I wonder if the first pregnancy was the other dudes, too.
    Sloptart.
    MDS TROLL

So...if the NCIS are involved now- wouldn't that mean this is most likely going to end up being a military case?

The Naval Criminal Investigative Service is assisting the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department in its investigation into the disappearance of Erin Corwin, an NCIS spokesman told The Desert Sun on Thursday.

"We're assisting them as far as some of the more military aspects of the investigation," said Ed Buice, NCIS public affairs officer at Marine Corps Base Quantico in Virginia. "The military world is sometimes very confusing to non-military investigators. We help them connect the dots and find a way through the red tape."

The NCIS maintains an office at Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center in Twentynine Palms, where Corwin was last seen June 28.

According to a resident in Oak Ridge, Tenn. — the hometown of Erin Corwin and her husband, Marine Cpl. Jonathan Corwin — the NCIS had been there to interview at least one person.

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/...sing/12808449/

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Where the fuck is Mark Harmon when you really need him? This shit would have been wrapped up days ago. And on the face of it, it's awesome that the NCIS is assisting in the investigation. What he says is true: some military rules/regs, even the vocabulary is confusing to those non military folks.

Seriously though, I hope they find this woman alive...or, if she is really deceased, that her remains are found soon. No family should have to suffer the pain of not knowing that their loved one is dead.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Interesting rumor posted in a FB group:

This is what I was told from said neighbor. I'm not involved in this case in any other way than wanting this girl found. Have something to say, go to her. I'm just relaying our conversation. Take it or leave it.

Erin began her affair with her neighbor (other apartment searched) around February, after her miscarriage. Jon was not there emotionally as she needed him to be. In April, Misters wife, told Jon about the affair. Neighbor knew about this affair after witnessing them together intimately. Erin told Jon and neighbor that the affair had ended. Jon wanted to work things out with Erin because yes, mistakes are made. Until the disappearance, he thought that it was over. April, was 3 months ago from when she went missing. Apparently, Mister had two vehicles. The jeep in the warrant, and neighbor said another vehicle that had no base stickers so it could not drive on base (color/type) was not disclosed to me. On the morning she went missing, Mister had asked neighbor/neighbor husband if they wanted to go hunting, however they had other plans that day so declined. Hunting, in the desert. The last neighbor saw of Erin was the previous night at a get together, but Erin went to bed early due to not feeling well. Neighbor knew about the pregnancy, that Erins family apparently did not. Mister was due to EAS last week, never was arrested in July 4th on a weapons charge by SBSD, but posted bail on July 6th. Mister had a horse at White Rock Rescue with Erin.
    Another source told me that Jon was on duty that Saturday, (7am Saturday to 7am Sunday) because he was taking over for friend so that he could go on leave. Neighbor did not know Jon's whereabouts when Erin went missing.
    After she went missing. Jon found a love note from Mister, as well as a period tracker something or other, and that's when he discovered this baby might not be his.
    Team Leyash

Latest news... looks like their might be some truth to the rumors:
    http://www.cbs8.com/story/26058825/s...details-emerge
    Team Leyash

Quote Originally Posted by sheeppiss View Post
    Latest news... looks like their might be some truth to the rumors:
    http://www.cbs8.com/story/26058825/s...details-emerge
    I think so

CBS News 8 has confirmed the names of a former Marine and his wife, who lived in an apartment that was searched on the Marine base. That ex-Marine also volunteered at the same horse ranch as the missing woman.

Photographs posted on the website of the White Rock Horse Rescue Ranch earlier this year show Corporal Christopher Lee riding horses and helping out on the ranch in Yucca Valley.

It’s the ranch where missing marine wife, Erin Corwin, volunteered after she moved with her husband last fall onto Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center Twentynine Palms.

Corwin, 20, is three months pregnant and she's been missing since June 28.

According to public court records, in the early-morning hours of July 1, San Bernardino County Sheriff’s detectives served a total of four search warrants in connection with the disappearance of Corwin.

Two of the warrants were served at an apartment complex on Jasmine Dr. at the Twentynine Palms Marine base.

CBS News 8 has learned that Corporal Lee and his wife Nichole lived in apartment “D” where one of the warrants was served. The other warrant was served at apartment "F" where, according to a Corwin family member, Erin Corwin lived with her husband, Corporal Jonathan Corwin, 21.

In a telephone interview, San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department spokesperson Randy Naquin said neither Corporal Lee nor his wife have been named as suspects in Corwin’s disappearance.

“Just because their names are in a search warrant or you received their names from some other source rather than the sheriff’s department; they're not listed as suspects or persons of interest so we wouldn't have a comment.” Naquin said.

Erin Corwin's 2013 blue Toyota Corolla was found two days after she went missing. It was abandoned in the desert two miles from the Marine base.

Investigators served one search warrant on Corwin's Toyota and another search warrant on a dark-colored Jeep Cherokee with Alaska license plates, records showed.

CBS News 8 obtained a photo of the Jeep in question; an image captured by a private, license plate reading company on the afternoon of December 22, 2013. The photo was taken in a mall parking lot in front of an Applebee’s restaurant near the intersection of Twentynine Palms Hwy and Warren Vista Dr. in Yucca Valley.

The registered owner of the Jeep could not be determined by CBS New 8 through the Alaska DMV, as Alaska state law prohibits release of such information to news organizations. But public records show Corporal Christopher Lee was raised in Alaska, as was his wife Nichole.

CBS News 8 requested public military records for Corporal Lee from the Twentynine Palms base. Marine spokesperson Capt. Justin Smith sent us the following responses in a series of emails:

Cpl. Christopher B. Lee, 24, was discharged from the Marine Corps on July 7, 2014 and is currently serving in the Individual Ready Reserve. Cpl. Lee served as a rifleman with 2nd Battalion, 7th Marines, 1st Marine Division.

Cpl. Lee entered the Marine Corps July 7, 2008 and received an honorable discharge from the Marine Corps on July 7, 2014.

He did not reenlist in 2012. I can confirm he was on a six year contract.

Cpl. Lee deployed with 2nd Battalion, 7th Marines from November 2012 to April 2013 in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.

Awards:
    - Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal (awarded July 7, 2011)
    - Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal
    - Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
    - National Defense Service Medal
    - NATO Medal- ISAF Afghanistan

Neither Corporal Lee nor his wife responded to messages seeking comment for this report. Both have moved off base, said Capt. Smith.

Meanwhile, the search for Erin Corwin will continue this weekend. The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department issued the following update on Friday:

Christopher Lee

Here is Chris and his wife. The rumor is that she has already went back to Alaska.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by bermstalker; 07-19-2014 at 12:40 AM.

This is really sounding like Heather Elvis now

High Desert law enforcement suspect that a pregnant Marine spouse who has been missing for weeks may have been harmed by an ex-Marine with whom she was romantically involved.

On the day she disappeared, Erin Corwin, 20, had planned to meet with her neighbor, Christopher Brandon Lee, 24, who had planned to take her to spend a "special day together" on a hunting trip, according to documents filed in a Joshua Tree courthouse.

"It is highly likely that Erin could have been harmed by an unknown firearm," detectives wrote in court documents. "Sometime after Erin left with Lee, her phone was deactivated (turned off). Detectives believe if Erin was injured and left at an undisclosed location, she would not (be) able to call for help."

Corwin disappeared on June 28, after she left her home in Twentynine Palms, saying she was headed to Joshua Tree National Park. Her husband, Jonathan Corwin, reported his wife missing the next day. Two days after her disappearance, on June 30, Erin Corwin's 2013 Blue Toyota Corolla was found outside the base's back gate.

Authorities have been searching for her ever since. The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department has repeatedly said the case is not criminal, and that they have no suspects, but court documents obtained by The Desert Sun on Monday show otherwise.

The investigation has come to focus on Lee, Corwin's next door neighbor, who may have been the father of her child, according to an affidavit filed in the by Detective Corey Emom. In the affidavit, Emom wrote that he had reviewed text messages — sent by Corwin to a friend — confirming her romantic relationship with Lee, and that the couple had taken a day trip to celebrate Corwin's pregnancy on the day she disappeared.

The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department confirmed Monday that Lee had been arrested July 4 on suspicion of possessing a "destructive device." Lee was arrested after deputies searched a home on the 700 block of Geronimo Trail in Yucca Valley. Although the Twentynine Palms resident was arrested more than two weeks ago, the sheriff's department did not release information about his arrest until Monday. The release announcing the arrest said the detectives attached to the search worked in the homicide department.

Officer Jodi Miller, a spokeswoman for the sheriff's department, would not say if Lee's arrest was related to the search for Corwin. However, when asked for an update on the search for the missing woman, Miller's first response was to mention the arrest of Lee. According to the release, Lee was booked into the Morongo Basin Jail, then released on July 6 after posting bail.

When pressed, Miller said Lee was arrested as a result of a search warrant in "an ongoing investigation." She repeatedly refused to say whether that was the investigation of Corwin's disappearance.

"It was a search warrant in connection with an ongoing investigation, however we have not named a specific person of interest or a specific suspect," Miller said. "It's an ongoing investigation, and with that investigation, there are a number of people who have been interviewed."

The Desert Sun has confirmed that Lee and Corwin both worked at the White Rock Horse Rescue Ranch in Yucca Valley. The ranch has said that Corwin was a volunteer who worked with horses. Photos on the ranch website show Lee working with a horse at the ranch.

Another link can be found in High Desert court documents. According to a search warrant filed in the Joshua Tree Superior Court, authorities have hunted for clues in a dark-colored Jeep Cherokee with Alaska plates as part of the Corwin investigation. Lee's home of record is Anchorage, said Capt. Cheryl Dengler, a Marine spokeswoman.

The sheriff's department news release issued Monday doesn't say why sheriff's deputies were searching the Geronimo Trail home on the Fourth of July. The release also claims that Lee had a "destructive device," but it doesn't say what the device was. Miller said she couldn't be more specific.

The Desert Sun previously questioned the sheriff's department about Lee and any possible involvement in the search for Corwin. Last week, sheriff's spokesman Capt. Dale Mondary said he had never heard of Lee, even though he been arrested earlier this month.

Lee joined the Marine Corps in July 2008 and received an honorable discharge earlier this month, on July 7, three days after his arrest. He was a corporal and served as a rifleman with 2nd Battalion, 7th Marines, 1st Marine Division. Lee was serving in the Individual Ready Reserve.

In addition to the Jeep, authorities also obtained search warrants for two on-base apartments — apartments D and F at 6650 Jasmine Drive — and another for Erin Corwin's car.

However, authorities have been extremely tight-lipped about what clues, if any, they found. Miller said Monday that she could not divulge any information about the investigative techniques authorities are using to search for Corwin.

She would not confirm if authorities have sought data from Corwin's cell phone, which would potentially reveal her last known location or any communications that occurred around the time of her disappearance. With the proper search warrant, law enforcement can use data from cell tower and phone pings to study a person's phone calls, text messages and approximate location. Miller said she could not say if Corwin had a cell phone on her when she disappeared
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

A body was found about an hour away. Don't know.

RIP Erin.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/b...-resident.html

Yeah. Her married boyfriend totally wanted to celebrate her pregnancy.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

Yeah. Her married boyfriend totally wanted to celebrate her pregnancy.
    right? LOL

Those affidavits def prove he should be suspected. 100%

I just can't figure out why they haven't already arrested him. Maybe they need her body????

right? LOL

Those affidavits def prove he should be suspected. 100%

I just can't figure out why they haven't already arrested him. Maybe they need her body????
    I thought he was arrested. Now I'm confused.

And dude. This whole thing sounds like a bad lifetime movie. Maybe I'm mean, but I can't help thinking how dumb this girl was. 1) having unprotected sex with someone who's not her husband. 2) doing it with the dude who lives RIGHT NEXT DOOR. 3) actually thinking that a hunting trip...aka being ALONE in the woods with her married boyfriend and a bunch of weapons to *celebrate* her pregnancy.....is a GOOD IDEA. I mean, for me, warning bells would have been ringing like crazy!!! This was a straight-up murder trip! Bitch, the only thing he's hunting is YOU.

Thread Information