Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Erin Corwin (19) was allegedly murdered by her lover and her body was dumped down a mine shaft

Erin Corwin (19) was allegedly murdered by her lover and her body was dumped down a mine shaft

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014...n_a_mine_shaft

Fears for pregnant army wife missing in 'suspicious circumstances' after she set out to visit national park to arrange family trip and never returned
    Erin Corwin, 19, was last seen leaving her home at Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center in Twentynine Palms, California, Saturday
    Her Toyota Corolla was found abandoned on the base Monday, even she was headed to Joshua Tree National Park
    Corbin married Marine Cpl Jonathan Corwin two years ago and the couple are expecting their first child later this year

Homicide detectives reportedly have been involved in the investigation.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz36OtBS4kJ
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Some various articles

The vehicle belonging to a pregnant woman who disappeared under suspicious circumstances from Twentynine Palms has been found, sheriff?s officials said.
    http://blog.pe.com/breaking-news/201...vehicle-found/

Erin Corwin was three months pregnant and had no known medical or psychological issues, according to the Sheriff?s Department?s news release.
    http://ktla.com/2014/07/02/search-un...ntynine-palms/

The nightmare started on Sunday for Heavilin. That's when she got the call that her pregnant daughter was missing. Sheriff's deputies says Corwin was last seen leaving her home at the Twentynine Palms Marine base where she lives Saturday morning at 7 AM. Her husband, marine corporal Jonathan Wayne Corwin reporter her missing on Sunday. Heavilin immediately made the trip from near Knoxville, Tennessee to the high desert, a trip she already planned to celebrate Erin's 20th birthday on July 15. "We were going to go to the San Diego zoo and Sea World," said Heavilin. "And she was so excited about that upcoming trip."
    http://www.kesq.com/news/mother-of-p...-help/26775504

Sheriff's spokeswoman Cindy Bachman tells the Riverside Press-Enterprise that "suspicious circumstances" surround the woman's disappearance and foul play hasn't been ruled out.

Read More at: http://www.fox17.com/news/features/t...ng-22136.shtml
    Last edited by bermstalker; 07-03-2014 at 02:52 AM.

It's always a bad sign when the car is found abandoned.

Where was the husband when she went missing?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    It's always a bad sign when the car is found abandoned.

Where was the husband when she went missing?
    I'm not sure. So far the only thing I am hearing is the few articles I posted above.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm wondering if the Husband tried to report her missing before Sunday or if that's only when they allowed him to. I would think if his pregnant wife hadn't returned or contacted him at all on Saturday that he would panic. If he actually waited until Sunday you sound the alarm, that seems strange to me

Why didn't he call her Mom?

Something's Fucky (I love that term )
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Saw this on her FB. She announced in January that she was pregnant. So either the article got it wrong and she's actually around 7 months or so pregnant, or she lost the first one

Well, it says "later this year" and there's only 5 months left in this year...so she's probably 7 months. :(
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Quote Originally Posted by Karalicious View Post
    Well, it says "later this year" and there's only 5 months left in this year...so she's probably 7 months. :(
    The KTLA article said 3 months. So I don't know who is right.

Erin Corwin was*three months pregnant and had*no known medical or psychological issues, according to the Sheriff?s Department?s news release

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm wondering if the Husband tried to report her missing before Sunday or if that's only when they allowed him to. I would think if his pregnant wife hadn't returned or contacted him at all on Saturday that he would panic. If he actually waited until Sunday you sound the alarm, that seems strange to me

Why didn't he call her Mom?

Something's Fucky (I love that term )
    From what I understand, he could have been on his exercise or in the field.

How many pregnant women go hiking in the summer?

Authorities today continued their search for 19-year old Erin Corwin, who went missing at Joshua Tree National Park on June 28, amid speculation about the circumstances of her mysterious disappearance.
    The mother of Erin’s Marine husband Jonathan Corwin said she’s particularity concerned about the attention that has focused on Jonathan.
    “I know that it’s everyone’s first thought that it’s the spouse,” Sheila Braden told ABC News, “but if they knew John and Erin, and the relationship they had, they would know he’s not capable of this.
    Homicide investigators are leading the search after police announced last week that there were “suspicious circumstances” surrounding her disappearance.
    The San Bernardino Sheriff’s Department has not named any suspects in the case.
    Multiple users were blocked from Praying for Erin, the Facebook group aimed at spreading the word about Corwin’s disappearance.
    The group, despite being flooded with supportive messages, also attracted speculative comments from strangers, particularly about the husband. An update posted yesterday acknowledged the “suspicions, doubts, and questions,” but asserted that “conspiracy theories” are not helpful.
    San Bernardino County Sheriff’s deputies say Lance Cpl. Jonathan Corwin reported his wife missing on June 29, a day after she was last seen leaving their home headed for the park. She is three months pregnant, police said.
    Police helicopters and ground forces have spent the last week searching without any success. Some 50 volunteers searched over the holiday weekend.
    Police located Corwin’s 2013 Toyota Corolla in Twentynine Palms on June 30, but there was no indication of her whereabouts.http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...n-erin-corwin/

I think she is absolutely gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    The KTLA article said 3 months. So I don't know who is right.
    Miscarriage. (or at least that's what some linked to on WS)

I guess Erin got pregnant again and didn't tell anybody in her family yet.
    http://www.inquisitr.com/1339382/pre...is-suspicious/

If Erin went to the park at 7am (ugh again...what pregnant woman wakes up at 7am if they don't have to? or hikes in the desert ?) why was her car found by her husband's military base? Does that mean she made it to the park, then left to drive to the military base...then left her car? Her car was driven by somebody from the park to the area close to the military base.

Erin's mom keeps saying she absolutely doesn't believe Erin's husband had anything to do with it. I bet being a mother, you just have to hold on to that reasoning so you don't go insane....but you really do have to suspect that if it wasn't the husband, it had to be somebody that knew them.

ETA: I just have to add my opinion on the husband. He looks like a creep. (okay I am totally judging)

I know family doesn't want to believe these things, but I'm thinking that the husband had to be somehow involved. And it also makes me wonder how she lost the first baby too. If it was the Husband, chances are that part of the motive is because he didn't want kids. Or at least yet. There may be a lot more going on in this marriage than we know or what the family knows. When people have martial problems, it's not like they scream it from the rooftops.

She looks like a healthy 19 year old. Miscarriage by natural causes? Definitely possible. But chances are lower at her age to have one. Perhaps there may be some abuse going on?

It could all be bullshit, that's just me speculating on a possibility.

There is another possibility. Not sure how accurate this list is & I haven't had time to check each entry. If this is accurate, these cases are a lot more common than I thought.

https://sites.google.com/site/anothe...bornabductions

I really hope she just took off for some time to herself, as unlikely as that seems right now.

I snipped some of the article. http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/...rwin/12557135/

Two days after 19-year-old Erin Corwin went missing, the Twentynine Palms woman's car was found near the back entrance of the Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center.

As the search for the missing pregnant woman continues, her husband, Cpl. Jonathan Wayne Corwin, who told investigators he last saw her leaving for Joshua Tree National Park on the morning of June 28, has been given official time off from his duties.

Law enforcement and search and rescue volunteers are scouring vast swaths of desert terrain in hopes of locating Corwin, who was reported missing by her husband on June 29 — 24 hours after he saw her leave home in the couple's blue 2013 Toyota Corolla.The search is concentrated on a 200-mile swath in and around the national park. The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department has released few details because, according to a Friday evening press release, Corwin's disappearance "does not appear to be voluntary."

Erin, who announced in January on her Facebook page that she was pregnant, suffered a miscarriage in February, Heavilin said, and was pregnant again.

"We don't know exactly how far along she is with this pregnancy, she only found out about the pregnancy two weeks before she went missing and a doctor hasn't confirmed a due date yet. She has that appointment set for next week," Heavilin said.

There have been other instances of Marines or Marines' wives missing in or around the combat center.

• Lance Cpl. Cesar Tiberio Morales, 20, went missing on Aug. 14, 2011, according to the Hi-Desert Star. At the time, Morales's sister, Maritza Morales, said the Marine, who lived off-base in Yucca Valley, left for Yuma, Ariz., to see his girlfriend but turned around once he got to Indio. His roommate said he last saw Morales on his way to get a haircut before leaving town on Aug. 14. He did not return to the base.

"Lance Cpl. Cesar Morales is currently considered a deserter by the U.S. government," combat center officials said at the time.

He has not been found.

• In August 1988, Lance Cpl. Jason J. Rother, a 19-year-old rifleman from Minnesota, was assigned as one of the guides directing the battalion as it drove through the desert without lights. Marines were supposed to be placed in pairs, but Rother ended up by himself. He was never picked up and wasn't reported missing until more than 40 hours later.

Several searches were launched with over 1,000 Marines on foot, helicopters, and thermal imaging gear. Rother was not carrying a map or compass and had very little water.

His remains were found three months later.

• Sandra Rhodes, 19, married to Lance Cpl. Stacy Rhodes, an active-duty Marine aboard the base, was walking south from her home on Adobe Road to her job at Alamo Market on May 28, 1981. About 1:30 p.m. she passed by Criterion Insurance, which was near Adobe and Two Mile roads.

The next day she was found stabbed to death and partially nude in the desert near Pinto Mountain and Amboy roads.

The case has never been solved.

Miscarriage at any age is a lot more likely than you think, plus due to pregnancy tests that are able to detect pregnancy earlier and earlier, a lot of women who may have dismissed an early m/c as a late and heavy period are finding out "days before a missed period" (isn't that one of the big things First Response has been touting?). I personally have a 50/50 rate of successful pregnancy, having had my first m/c as a teen, and another as a healthy 19 year old before getting pregnant with my oldest son.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Z107.7 News has learned that investigators have developed key information in the case of the wife of a Twentynine Palms Marine who was reported missing Sunday morning, June 29. A source close to the Sheriff’s investigation revealed that Corwin, who is three months pregnant, had apparently been having an affair with another married Marine and investigators believe that pregnancy was from her lover, not her husband. The source noted that investigators have interviewed all the parties involved and said while their stories have checked out, the other Marine’s story is full of contradictions, and they do not believe they will find Erin Corwin alive. Saturday morning, June 28, Erin Corwin, 19, told her husband she was going to scout locations in Joshua Tree National Park in preparation for her mother’s visit. When she did not return, Corporal Jonathon Corwin reported her missing to the County Sheriff’s Department. Her car was found the next day by a Twentynine Palms Water District employee at Valle Vista and Ranch Road, according to KFMB-TV in San Diego. Sheriff’s Captain Dale Mondary said in interviews with other media that detectives and search-and-rescue personnel have narrowed their search to a few specific areas in the Morongo Basin, but would not say where. In the meantime, the families of Erin and Jonathan Corwin, from Tennessee, have set up a fund-raising website to help the family with expenses, and for a reward for information about her whereabouts. Anyone who has any information about Erin Corwin, whose 20th birthday is Tuesday, is asked to call the Sheriff’s Department at 760-366-4175. The link to the family’s ******** website can be found with this story on z1077fm.com.

http://www.z1077fm.com/breaking-news...e-palms-woman/

Well, shit.
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Yeah. I didn't see that one coming

That link Berm posted really set off the locals. I don't think I've ever seen a journo cop such a resounding arse kicking.

Every single military marriage I know has ended in cheating. Not super surprising when they're all getting married at 18/19.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Every single military marriage I know has ended in cheating. Not super surprising when they're all getting married at 18/19.
    Seen that too. First thing I tell young girls who tell me they're gonna get married to anyone, not just a military man..is to live a little! Be on your own! Be independent! Don't tie yourself down until you know who you really are and what you really want. 99.9% of women can't say that at 18 or 19, but they're "in love". And part of being "in love" means "I'm not listening to your shitty but hella good advice." Sad.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Ugh. What a little sloptart. I wonder if the first pregnancy was the other dudes, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    That link Berm posted really set off the locals. I don't think I've ever seen a journo cop such a resounding arse kicking.
    Yeah. People were really pissed off that the article was posted only listing "sources" for the gossip. I don't know if it's true or just gossip.

I would ASSume it's true tho. It makes more sense in my mind that Erin had a boyfriend on the side and left that morning to meet up with him. She told the married man about the pregnancy and he killed her.
    The only thing I question about the cheating story- does it make sense that she would tell her husband she was pregnant if the baby's dad was somebody else? Maybe she told the husband about the affair the night before?? I haven't heard anything that actually proves somebody seen Erin that morning-except the husband. The only thing the police say is they need people to call in if they have seen her that morning.

My BFF was a military wife once. She said that was like walking into a soap opera of drama.

Doesn't surprise me. This is why I tend to stay away from other military wives and won't live on base. Lol. Shit like this happens quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Yeah. People were really pissed off that the article was posted only listing "sources" for the gossip. I don't know if it's true or just gossip.

I would ASSume it's true tho. It makes more sense in my mind that Erin had a boyfriend on the side and left that morning to meet up with him. She told the married man about the pregnancy and he killed her.
    The only thing I question about the cheating story- does it make sense that she would tell her husband she was pregnant if the baby's dad was somebody else? Maybe she told the husband about the affair the night before?? I haven't heard anything that actually proves somebody seen Erin that morning-except the husband. The only thing the police say is they need people to call in if they have seen her that morning.

My BFF was a military wife once. She said that was like walking into a soap opera of drama.
    I don't see why she wouldn't tell her husband if she was pregnant. It would have been obvious soon, anyway. Most married people (now I'm the one ASSuming), wouldn't automatically jump to the conclusion that the pregnancy was the result of an affair. Especially if there had been a miscarriage a few months earlier.

Now, I don't think she would have told her husband that she was pregnant by another man, and surely not so early in the pregnancy given her history.

But I think you're right that she went to tell the guy that day and it ended badly.

And then it's like...who in their right mind would rather murder someone than admit an affair/baby to his wife and pay child support? How do you live with the guilt and repercussions of murdering a pregnant woman vs. living with the guilt and, worst-case scenario, being handed divorce papers by your wife? If he's anything like my dad, he could just peace out and serve overseas months/years at a time so he didn't have to deal with family shit everyday

Thread Information