Thread: Alicia Montgomery (33) died from a heroin overdose

Alicia Montgomery (33) died from a heroin overdose

This girl was submitted but has no social media pages, so I am putting her here.

Montgomery, Alicia Rene' (nee Gampp), passed away, Sunday, May 25, 2014 at the age of 33. Beloved mother of Madison Green and Ava Montgomery; dear daughter of Kurt Gampp and Gayle Gampp; granddaughter of Kurt Gampp Sr. and step-granddaughter of Thomas Reising; sister of Heather Nicole Gampp, Lindsey Marie Gampp, Sophia Rose Gampp and Emily Francis Webb; niece of Deborah (David) Williams and Dale (Jamie) Girard; Aunt of Gwen, Caleb and Ruby; cousin of Alexandria Renee Boskovich.

Services: Funeral service at Red Tree Community Church, 930 Kehrs Mill Road, Ballwin, Friday, 11:00 a.m. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to Red Tree Community Church. Visitation at the SCHRADER Funeral Home and Crematory, 14960 Manchester Road, Ballwin,Thursday 4-8 p.m. Friends may sign the family?s on-line guestbook at Schrader.com.
    FUNERAL SERVICE
    Friday May 30, 2014, 11:00 - am at Red Tree Community Church
    Click for Map and Directions

VISITATION
    Thursday May 29, 2014, 4:00pm - 8:00pm at Schrader Funeral Home and Crematory
    Click for Map and Directions

http://schrader.com/sitemaker/sites/...6493Montgomery

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    33 is plenty old enough to know that heroin can kill you. Sad yes, but stupid just the same. And if that's her baby?
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm thinking more from the perspective that many of today's heroin addicts are people previously prescribed pain pills. They have surgery or something, are prescribed meds, get addicted and then when it gets too expensive and hard to get a prescription they turn to the cheap street version.

It's one thing when you decide to start using street drugs knowing what they'll do. Another when Big Pharm pushes them on you and you start out on them for legitimate reasons.

Heroin use us increasingly comprised of regular Joes and not the street trash you would normally assume getting tangled up in it. Not saying I know specifically got her in to it. But I'm starting to see a trend.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Heroin is a great for pain and just as Boston said, many heroin users today are in legit pain. The DEA has demonized legitimate pain patients and are making it harder
    and harder to get the pain meds needed to live a decent/comfortable life when chronic pain rules the roost.

Smack is much cheaper than pain pills and very easy to cop on the street than a RX for many. It is also cut with anything from vitamin b to Fentanyl if east coast powder and
    west coast black tar can be cut with anything ranging from molasses to shoe polish. Crazy as hell. You never know what your gonna get.

When your in pain you will do what you have to do.

Godspeed, Alicia

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I feel sorry for anyone who is addicted to pain medicine. I was hospilized a lot during a period of my life, and I also had a Hickman. I was getting morphine in my main artery, and it was GOOD! Not good enough for me to shoot up on my own, but I NEVER refused those shots. I'm fortunate enough to not get high off of pills, but my heart goes out to anyone suffering from that addiction.

My heart goes out to ANYONE suffering from addiction. I can sit here abd say put the needle down, but it's easier said than done. We all have addictions. I'm in the camp that believes that if you can function as an addict, it's not my business. If you're able to take care of your kids, pay your bills, and still get high, who am I to judge you?

RIP Alicia

I know this is an old thread, but maybe you need to know the facts....alicia's blood alcohol kevel was registered as being above the alcohol poisoning kevel...she didn't use needle drugs...she was given a heroine gummy, that's when a powder is rubbed on the gums or placed under the tongue. My Mom's neighbor, her daughter died the same exact way, a month later and in the same area as my neice. Sounds very suspicious if you ask me. So, get the facts from the the family...before you pass judgement. With a blood alcohol level oast poisoning, I doubt very seriously my neice was very coherent or knew what she was doing at the time she was given the heroine gummy.

Thread Information