Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy Theories

but faq, you didn't answer my question. if it wasn't about gun control, what was it about? just for fun?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    The only thing I think about 9/11 is that Flight 93 didn't crash in Shanksville, bitch was shot down by the gubment.

There's the extent of my tin foil.

I am 100% with you on this one.

i don't think the plane was accidentally shot down. they would have done it on purpose to avoid another incredible tragedy when it crashed into the next target. then they made a hero story out of it because it is better for the public to believe people gave their lives selflessly than that the government did what they had to do in that case to save lives.

oh, you're talking about a different flight.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Don't bother, the government already has a tracking Device in your bum. Why else would there be a profession solely based on sticking a finger in your ass? The cough at the end insures the tracking system in firmly in place and ready to start transmitting data.

Don't even get me started on the gynecologist....

That's my conspiry Theroy.

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

The only thing I think about 9/11 is that Flight 93 didn't crash in Shanksville, bitch was shot down by the gubment.

There's the extent of my tin foil.
    Yep. Agreed. My friends from other countries confirmed that the first reports to them were that it was shot down and even had a witness that confirmed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

i don't think the plane was accidentally shot down. they would have done it on purpose to avoid another incredible tragedy when it crashed into the next target. then they made a hero story out of it because it is better for the public to believe people gave their lives selflessly than that the government did what they had to do in that case to save lives.

oh, you're talking about a different flight.
    I thought this was the flight I was talking about. Wasn't it 93 that conveniently crashed in an open field when its intended target was the Pentagon?

yeah, 93. rbw brought up twa800 as an accidental shoot down and i thought she was referring to 93.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    I thought this was the flight I was talking about. Wasn't it 93 that conveniently crashed in an open field when its intended target was the Pentagon?
    Yes you are correct.

I could actually see this happening. Unlike the other conspiracy crap.

I'm embarrassed to say I had to google WTC7, and I honestly had no clue that building even collapsed. I was a teenager when all of that shit went down, and I must have not been paying that much attention.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 04-23-2015 at 11:49 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

but faq, you didn't answer my question. if it wasn't about gun control, what was it about? just for fun?
    No, that part I'm not sure of Ani. If it was initially about guns, the NRA is too powerful to take down that easily. I just feel in my gut that some shady shit went on. It's okay for everyone to disagree with me but I am not some fucking whack job that let every conspiracy theorist out there, make my mind up for me. My hypothesis was made from MY experience that day. I feel like there are many things that the government does that we don't know about. Shit, I'm scared to think about it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    No, that part I'm not sure of Ani. If it was initially about guns, the NRA is too powerful to take down that easily. I just feel in my gut that some shady shit went on. It's okay for everyone to disagree with me but I am not some fucking whack job that let every conspiracy theorist out there, make my mind up for me. My hypothesis was made from MY experience that day. I feel like there are many things that the government does that we don't know about. Shit, I'm scared to think about it myself.
    WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BELIEVE IN A CONSPIRACY THEORY BUT HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHY YOU BELIEVE THE CONSPIRACY HAPPENED?

do you hate children or something?

HOLY SHIT!

god this pisses me off.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BELIEVE IN A CONSPIRACY THEORY BUT HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHY YOU BELIEVE THE CONSPIRACY HAPPENED?

do you hate children or something?
    You don't ever have that thought that something doesn't add up????? There doesn't have to be a reason for suspicion and how dare you accuse me of hating children I resent that pretty badly. I would think that you know me better than that?? I have said some murderous rants about child abusers and murderers. I have not made my distain for those motherfuckers transparent.
    Last edited by faq_q; 04-23-2015 at 12:32 PM.

I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Yep. Agreed. My friends from other countries confirmed that the first reports to them were that it was shot down and even had a witness that confirmed it.
    I dunno, there were alot of people criticizing Cheney for NOT scrambling fighters to have the plane shot down. And what about the phone call the one husband made?
    I'm not saying it is out of the realm of possibility that it was shot down, btw.

i hate children and even i don't think the thing was a hoax.

the only thing that was fucked up to me was the fact that the media was creaming their pants about this and reported every rumor and piece of shitty fucked up information they could find as fact and even that isn't wonky to me because that is what the media is reduced to lately.

i hate children and even i don't think the thing was a hoax.

the only thing that was fucked up to me was the fact that the media was creaming their pants about this and reported every rumor and piece of shitty fucked up information they could find as fact and even that isn't wonky to me because that is what the media is reduced to lately.
    This. Every asshole with a twitter feed was "reporting" things that he was making up on the fly. Of course things don't add up.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    I dunno, there were alot of people criticizing Cheney for NOT scrambling fighters to have the plane shot down. And what about the phone call the one husband made?
    I'm not saying it is out of the realm of possibility that it was shot down, btw.
    I'm not saying that they didn't call their loved ones or that they weren't planning on doing something. I'm saying that they were shot down before they pulled off the plan. It's no coincidence that the plane ended up where it did. That shit was planned.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

I'm not saying that they didn't call their loved ones or that they weren't planning on doing something. I'm saying that they were shot down before they pulled off the plan. It's no coincidence that the plane ended up where it did. That shit was planned.
    Actually, I was wrong, Cheney did order to shoot it down, but NORAD refused to follow the order. If Cheney admittedly ordered the plane shot down, why would it be acknowledged that the command was ignored and not shot down? Why was it not a coincidence where it landed though, what is the significance of where it crashed? I'd never heard it mentioned before

Actually, I was wrong, Cheney did order to shoot it down, but NORAD refused to follow the order. If Cheney admittedly ordered the plane shot down, why would it be acknowledged that the command was ignored and not shot down? Why was it not a coincidence where it landed though, what is the significance of where it crashed? I'd never heard it mentioned before
    I had friends in Canada, Nova Scotia, England, Ireland all saying that it was confirmed and reported with eyewitness account that the fighter jets shot the plane down. Trust me. It was shot down. It was ordered and happened and then after the fact they felt like the American Public wouldn't be too keen on that so came up with the NORAD story. Not to mention law suits. So you trust every word the government says?
    Oh well, back to gum.

The only significance of where it was shot down, was that it was in a giant empty space, minimizing casualties. It was destined for the Pentagon.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    The only significance of where it was shot down, was that it was in a giant empty space, minimizing casualties. It was destined for the Pentagon.
    I believe it was destined for the capitol.
    "

To this day the information on the black boxes is considered part of "an ongoing investigation" and will not be made public. There was 8 minutes of unaccounted for time between the end of the cell phone transmissions and the crash and the majority of the people who live in the area report that they heard two explosions before the plane went down.
    Oh well, back to gum.

I had friends in Canada, Nova Scotia, England, Ireland all saying that it was confirmed and reported with eyewitness account that the fighter jets shot the plane down. Trust me. It was shot down. It was ordered and happened and then after the fact they felt like the American Public wouldn't be too keen on that so came up with the NORAD story. Not to mention law suits. So you trust every word the government says?
    Well you dont KNOW that, to be fair. Strongly believe that? Sure...but you cant "know" that any more than people can "know" that it wasnt.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    Well you dont KNOW that, to be fair. Strongly believe that? Sure...but you cant "know" that any more than people can "know" that it wasnt.
    True. I will say this. More evidence exists that points to it being shot down than any other scenario at the moment.

1. F-16s were present.
    2. An order was given to shoot it down.
    3. Neighbors and eye witnesses claim they saw/heard it shot down.
    4. Widely reported Internationally that it was shot down and later retracted.

Other scenario:

The passengers stormed the cockpit because family said so.
    Oh well, back to gum.

That's not it. I am still looking to see if I can find it somewhere online besides Netflix. It's definitely on there.

Here is a YT video where they are talking about the documentary coming out and covering some of the info in it.
    I will let you know if I find the actual one.

BTW, the "problem" they blamed the crash for, has never been "fixed" on any plane. You would expect if it was a real problem we would be seeing planes fall out of the sky left, right and center.

ETA: that video may get all kinds of crazy and go off on other topics. I didn't watch much of it, but I read the comments and they were pretty good, so I thought it would at least sum up what the documentary was based on. I am leaving it up because the comments are interesting.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 04-23-2015 at 03:44 PM.

Thread Information