Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy Theories

yeah, 93. rbw brought up twa800 as an accidental shoot down and i thought she was referring to 93.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    I thought this was the flight I was talking about. Wasn't it 93 that conveniently crashed in an open field when its intended target was the Pentagon?
    Yes you are correct.

I could actually see this happening. Unlike the other conspiracy crap.

I'm embarrassed to say I had to google WTC7, and I honestly had no clue that building even collapsed. I was a teenager when all of that shit went down, and I must have not been paying that much attention.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 04-23-2015 at 10:49 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    but faq, you didn't answer my question. if it wasn't about gun control, what was it about? just for fun?
    No, that part I'm not sure of Ani. If it was initially about guns, the NRA is too powerful to take down that easily. I just feel in my gut that some shady shit went on. It's okay for everyone to disagree with me but I am not some fucking whack job that let every conspiracy theorist out there, make my mind up for me. My hypothesis was made from MY experience that day. I feel like there are many things that the government does that we don't know about. Shit, I'm scared to think about it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    No, that part I'm not sure of Ani. If it was initially about guns, the NRA is too powerful to take down that easily. I just feel in my gut that some shady shit went on. It's okay for everyone to disagree with me but I am not some fucking whack job that let every conspiracy theorist out there, make my mind up for me. My hypothesis was made from MY experience that day. I feel like there are many things that the government does that we don't know about. Shit, I'm scared to think about it myself.
    WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BELIEVE IN A CONSPIRACY THEORY BUT HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHY YOU BELIEVE THE CONSPIRACY HAPPENED?

do you hate children or something?

HOLY SHIT!

god this pisses me off.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BELIEVE IN A CONSPIRACY THEORY BUT HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHY YOU BELIEVE THE CONSPIRACY HAPPENED?

do you hate children or something?
    You don't ever have that thought that something doesn't add up????? There doesn't have to be a reason for suspicion and how dare you accuse me of hating children I resent that pretty badly. I would think that you know me better than that?? I have said some murderous rants about child abusers and murderers. I have not made my distain for those motherfuckers transparent.
    Last edited by faq_q; 04-23-2015 at 11:32 AM.

I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Yep. Agreed. My friends from other countries confirmed that the first reports to them were that it was shot down and even had a witness that confirmed it.
    I dunno, there were alot of people criticizing Cheney for NOT scrambling fighters to have the plane shot down. And what about the phone call the one husband made?
    I'm not saying it is out of the realm of possibility that it was shot down, btw.

i hate children and even i don't think the thing was a hoax.

the only thing that was fucked up to me was the fact that the media was creaming their pants about this and reported every rumor and piece of shitty fucked up information they could find as fact and even that isn't wonky to me because that is what the media is reduced to lately.

i hate children and even i don't think the thing was a hoax.

the only thing that was fucked up to me was the fact that the media was creaming their pants about this and reported every rumor and piece of shitty fucked up information they could find as fact and even that isn't wonky to me because that is what the media is reduced to lately.
    This. Every asshole with a twitter feed was "reporting" things that he was making up on the fly. Of course things don't add up.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    I dunno, there were alot of people criticizing Cheney for NOT scrambling fighters to have the plane shot down. And what about the phone call the one husband made?
    I'm not saying it is out of the realm of possibility that it was shot down, btw.
    I'm not saying that they didn't call their loved ones or that they weren't planning on doing something. I'm saying that they were shot down before they pulled off the plan. It's no coincidence that the plane ended up where it did. That shit was planned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I'm not saying that they didn't call their loved ones or that they weren't planning on doing something. I'm saying that they were shot down before they pulled off the plan. It's no coincidence that the plane ended up where it did. That shit was planned.
    Actually, I was wrong, Cheney did order to shoot it down, but NORAD refused to follow the order. If Cheney admittedly ordered the plane shot down, why would it be acknowledged that the command was ignored and not shot down? Why was it not a coincidence where it landed though, what is the significance of where it crashed? I'd never heard it mentioned before

Actually, I was wrong, Cheney did order to shoot it down, but NORAD refused to follow the order. If Cheney admittedly ordered the plane shot down, why would it be acknowledged that the command was ignored and not shot down? Why was it not a coincidence where it landed though, what is the significance of where it crashed? I'd never heard it mentioned before
    I had friends in Canada, Nova Scotia, England, Ireland all saying that it was confirmed and reported with eyewitness account that the fighter jets shot the plane down. Trust me. It was shot down. It was ordered and happened and then after the fact they felt like the American Public wouldn't be too keen on that so came up with the NORAD story. Not to mention law suits. So you trust every word the government says?

The only significance of where it was shot down, was that it was in a giant empty space, minimizing casualties. It was destined for the Pentagon.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    The only significance of where it was shot down, was that it was in a giant empty space, minimizing casualties. It was destined for the Pentagon.
    I believe it was destined for the capitol.

To this day the information on the black boxes is considered part of "an ongoing investigation" and will not be made public. There was 8 minutes of unaccounted for time between the end of the cell phone transmissions and the crash and the majority of the people who live in the area report that they heard two explosions before the plane went down.

I had friends in Canada, Nova Scotia, England, Ireland all saying that it was confirmed and reported with eyewitness account that the fighter jets shot the plane down. Trust me. It was shot down. It was ordered and happened and then after the fact they felt like the American Public wouldn't be too keen on that so came up with the NORAD story. Not to mention law suits. So you trust every word the government says?
    Well you dont KNOW that, to be fair. Strongly believe that? Sure...but you cant "know" that any more than people can "know" that it wasnt.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    Well you dont KNOW that, to be fair. Strongly believe that? Sure...but you cant "know" that any more than people can "know" that it wasnt.
    True. I will say this. More evidence exists that points to it being shot down than any other scenario at the moment.

1. F-16s were present.
    2. An order was given to shoot it down.
    3. Neighbors and eye witnesses claim they saw/heard it shot down.
    4. Widely reported Internationally that it was shot down and later retracted.

Other scenario:

The passengers stormed the cockpit because family said so.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    That's not it. I am still looking to see if I can find it somewhere online besides Netflix. It's definitely on there.

Here is a YT video where they are talking about the documentary coming out and covering some of the info in it.
    I will let you know if I find the actual one.

BTW, the "problem" they blamed the crash for, has never been "fixed" on any plane. You would expect if it was a real problem we would be seeing planes fall out of the sky left, right and center.

ETA: that video may get all kinds of crazy and go off on other topics. I didn't watch much of it, but I read the comments and they were pretty good, so I thought it would at least sum up what the documentary was based on. I am leaving it up because the comments are interesting.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 04-23-2015 at 02:44 PM.

True. I will say this. More evidence exists that points to it being shot down than any other scenario at the moment.

1. F-16s were present.
    4. Widely reported Internationally that it was shot down and later retracted.

Other scenario:

The passengers stormed the cockpit because family said so.
    I think that might be the kind of skewed presentation that undermines a conspiracy theory being taken seriously.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    I think that might be the kind of skewed presentation that undermines a conspiracy theory being taken seriously.
    How so?

That's what the facts are. Until they release the contents of the black boxes, that's all we have.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    This is it http://www.epixhd.com/movie/twa-flight-800/ Hopefully you can watch it in one of the formats on here.

This is the website for the documentary: http://flight800doc.com/ Lots of good info on there.

1. F-16s were present.
    From PopularMechanics.com

Claim: In February 2004, retired Army Col. Donn de Grand-Pre said on "The Alex Jones Show," a radio talk show broadcast on 42 stations: "It [Flight 93] was taken out by the North Dakota Air Guard. I know the pilot who fired those two missiles to take down 93." LetsRoll911.org, citing de Grand-Pre, identifies the pilot: "Major Rick Gibney fired two Sidewinder missiles at the aircraft and destroyed it in midflight at precisely 0958."

FACT: Saying he was reluctant to fuel debate by responding to unsubstantiated charges, Gibney (a lieutenant colonel, not a major) declined to comment. According to Air National Guard spokesman Master Sgt. David Somdahl, Gibney flew an F-16 that morning--but nowhere near Shanksville. He took off from Fargo, N.D., and flew to Bozeman, Mont., to pick up Ed Jacoby Jr., the director of the New York State Emergency Management Office. Gibney then flew Jacoby from Montana to Albany, N.Y., so Jacoby could coordinate 17,000 rescue workers engaged in the state's response to 9/11. Jacoby confirms the day's events. "I was in Big Sky for an emergency managers meeting. Someone called to say an F-16 was landing in Bozeman. From there we flew to Albany." Jacoby is outraged by the claim that Gibney shot down Flight 93. "I summarily dismiss that because Lt. Col. Gibney was with me at that time. It disgusts me to see this because the public is being misled. More than anything else it disgusts me because it brings up fears. It brings up hopes?it brings up all sorts of feelings, not only to the victims' families but to all the individuals throughout the country, and the world for that matter. I get angry at the misinformation out there."

No one disputes this

Some eyewitness accounts from united93.com:

Charles Sturtz, who lives about a half-mile from the crash site, said he saw the plane in the air for a few seconds, and saw no smoke, heard no explosions before the crash and saw no other planes in the sky.

The plane was heading southeast he said, and had its engines running. "It was really roaring, you know. Like it was trying to go someplace, I guess, " the 53-year-old carpenter said.
    Terry Butler works at Stoystown Auto Wreckers, which is in the flight path of the doomed plane. Butler was pulling a radiator from a 1992 Dodge Caravan when he heard the plane's engines.

He was listening to the news and was surprised because he had heard that all flights nationwide were grounded, and he didn't think there were supposed to be any planes in the air at the time. He looked up and behind him saw the plane come out of the clouds, low to the ground.

"It was moving like you wouldn't believe. Next thing I knew it makes a heck of a sharp, right-hand turn." He said the plane banked to the right and appeared to be trying to climb to clear one of the ridges, but it continued to turn to the right and then veered behind a ridge, "like somebody grabbed the wheel."

He said the plane disappeared behind a tree line on a ridge. "I knew it was going to crash," Butler said. About a second after it disappeared, he heard the boom and saw the smoke rise above the trees. "It was eerie."

.[/QUOTE]

As far as the black boxes:

Cockpit recordings indicate the passengers on United Airlines Flight 93 teamed up to attack their hijackers, forcing down the plane near Shanksville, in southwestern Pennsylvania.

My husband was working about 30 miles away from where 93 came down.

He says there was fighter jets in the air before there were reports of the plane coming down.

Take it however. He's always thought they shot the plane down.

Also from United93.com:

Was It Shot Down By A Missile?

The most prevailing conspiracy theory is that the plane was shot down by a missile. First notice that not one single eyewitness said they saw a missile. Even though the vast majority of the eyewitnesses are in virtual total agreement, a handful of accounts by mostly non-witnesses are somehow "proof" to the conspiracy belivers that the government was behind the 9-11 attacks. So now we will examine some of the less reliable accounts.

And, when you ask Stuhl for his theory of what caused the jetliner to crash that morning, he will give you the prevailing theory - that a cockpit battle between the hijackers and burly, heroic passengers somehow caused the Boeing 757 to spiral out of control. "There's no doubt in my mind that they did put it down before it got to Washington and caused more damage," he said.

But press the mayor for details, and he will add something surprising.

"I know of two people - I will not mention names - that heard a missile," Stuhl said. "They both live very close, within a couple of hundred yards. . .This one fellow's served in Vietnam and he says he's heard them, and he heard one that day." The mayor adds that based on what he knows about that morning, military F-16 fighter jets were "very, very close."

First, notice that Mayor Stuhl does not believe his friends, that they heard a missile. He makes that very clear. Notice also that these two fellows are NOT eyewitnesses. Nowhere does it say they SAW the plane or a missile. They were obviously indoors and heard the plane's engines approaching the crash site and they did not immediately recognize the sound as being a Boeing 757 flying low. Their first thought upon hearing the engines was that it was a missile, but that certainly does not mean that they heard a missile, they merely thought they heard a missile. This is not even close to being evidence of a missile. When you hear a noise, your mind immediately goes to the closest possible identification, based upon past experience.

The explosion unleashed a firestorm lasting five or 10 minutes and reaching several hundred yards into the sky, said Joe Wilt, 63, who lives a quarter mile from the crash site.

"The first thing I thought it was was a missile," Wilt said. The impact shattered windows in his basement and knocked a shelf full of household objects off the wall.

Again, this guy did not see anything until he ran outside and saw the fire. This is probably one of the same guys who was unnamed in the previous quote.

Laura Temyer, who lives several miles north of the crash site in Hooversville, was hanging some clothes outside that morning when she heard an airplane pass overhead. That struck her as unusual since she'd just heard on TV that all flights were grounded.

"I heard like a boom and the engine sounded funny," she told the Daily News. "I heard two more booms - and then I did not hear anything."

What does Temyer think she heard? "I think the plane was shot down," insists Temyer, who said she has twice told her story to the FBI. What's more, she insists that people she knows in state law enforcement have told her the same thing, that the plane was shot down and that decompression sucked objects from the aircraft, explaining why there was a wide debris field.

A woman hears a bang and she thinks it was shot down. That is NOT evidence. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE HERE! Her story about the state police is just like the other lies being told, that the Jews were told to stay home on 9-11 so they would not be killed when the towers collapsed. There is always someone or two who make outlandish claims, perhaps to get attention.

Another more reliable witness boldly claims the plane was NOT SHOT DOWN!

But an eyewitness, Linda Shepley, said she had an unobstructed view of Flight 93's final two minutes and has reached the opposite conclusion. She recalls seeing the plane wobbling right and left, at a low altitude of roughly 2,500 feet, when suddenly the right wing abruptly dipped straight down, and the Boeing 757 plunged into the earth.

"It's not true," said Shepley of the persistent rumors. "If it had been shot down, there would have been pieces flying, but it was intact - there was nothing wrong with it."
    And about the incorrect reports being made in other countries, its the same situation as Newtown. It was chaos, news organizations were reporting off rumors and innuendo, trying to be the first to report something new or exciting. What point would it be for another countries news to report one thing, only to change their narrative to another countries "cover story"?

Thread Information