Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy Theories

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    omg.

The surgery failed if she's still showing a bulge
    Fucking conspiracy theorists. Everyone knows she is actually just a lizard person

Totally bumping this potentially Awesome thread! 😄
    Has anyone heard of the Mandela Effect? Well to sum it up they're changing crap. Things like this..

*Sinbad never starred in the movie Shazaam. He did bc I saw it when I was a kid.
    *The scarecrow now has a gun in the Wizard of Oz. No he did not.
    *Tom Cruise is now wearing a Pink shirt in Risky Business. When everybody knows it was white.

These are just a couple of them. There's tons more. I was just really curious to hear other ppls thoughts on this one.

What screws us up most in life,is the picture in our heads of how it's supposed to be..

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    Totally bumping this potentially Awesome thread! ��
    Has anyone heard of the Mandela Effect? Well to sum it up they're changing crap. Things like this..

*Sinbad never starred in the movie Shazaam. He did bc I saw it when I was a kid.
    *The scarecrow now has a gun in the Wizard of Oz. No he did not.
    *Tom Cruise is now wearing a Pink shirt in Risky Business. When everybody knows it was white.

These are just a couple of them. There's tons more. I was just really curious to hear other ppls thoughts on this one.

I can tell you that 90% of what he's pointing out is bullshit. Like "Jiffy" instead of "Jif". It's always been "Jif", it's just that people started calling it "Jiffy" peanut butter so in their mind that's what it always has been. The brain does some incredible things and plays tricks on you.

Some I can't explain like the Gun in the Wizard of Oz. I don't personally remember there being a pistol, but it doesn't mean there never was.

People will come up with something, it spreads through pop culture and becomes fact when it never was. It's kind of fascinating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Choosy moms choose jif. I remember the slogan, clear as day. It's skippy and jif.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

My bologna has a first name. It's o-s-c-a-r. My bologna has a second name. It's m-a-y-e-r.

Just because you mis remember things, doesn't mean everyone list is mostly made up of incorrectly stated popular culture references. People say "Luke, I am your father" because "no, I am your father" doesn't make sense as a reference and no one would understand it without the Luke part. Or also, the "you like me" thing - I don't remember the sally field speech, but I do remember the mask mocking it, and he probably got the wrong words stuck in everyone's head.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    My bologna has a first name. It's o-s-c-a-r. My bologna has a second name. It's m-a-y-e-r.

Just because you mis remember things, doesn't mean everyone list is mostly made up of incorrectly stated popular culture references. People say "Luke, I am your father" because "no, I am your father" doesn't make sense as a reference and no one would understand it without the Luke part. Or also, the "you like me" thing - I don't remember the sally field speech, but I do remember the mask mocking it, and he probably got the wrong words stuck in everyone's head.
    All of this.

And all of the whacky spelled products, in most cases they deliberately misspell that stuff for trademark reasons.

Yeah, it's fun and creepy when you figure out how what you remember and would swear by is not accurate. You think you can trust your own mind, but you can't and it hits that home. But it's not some big conspiracy.

Yeah there's tons of ppl on both sides of this one. I'm not saying I believe the whole Madela Effect theory but this part is intriguing though. I def do not think there are parallel dimensions and crap. Now I'm pretty sure those ppl are crazy lol. But at least they keep things interesting. :)

Someone commented in the K.Jenkins thread there's no such thing as crisis actors when there def is. I didn't think it was appropriate to put in it that poor girls thread but here seems like the perfect place.

What screws us up most in life,is the picture in our heads of how it's supposed to be..

Yeah there's tons of ppl on both sides of this one. I'm not saying I believe the whole Madela Effect theory but this part is intriguing though. I def do not think there are parallel dimensions and crap. Now I'm pretty sure those ppl are crazy lol. But at least they keep things interesting. :)

Someone commented in the K.Jenkins thread there's no such thing as crisis actors when there def is. I didn't think it was appropriate to put in it that poor girls thread but here seems like the perfect place.

None of those Women are the same

Unless she can change her weight dramatically within the same month and has had 6 nose jobs lol.

yea, wtf
    not even close

not same cat.

Please tell me you don't honestly believe that.

And there are other dimensions that we can't observe. At least in theory.

You know what. If those conspiracy theory assholes really believed that shit, I'd have fucking gotten a message by now.

Conspiracy claims civil war, blackouts planned for November 4

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/conspirac...for-november-4

Despite the assurances from both the DOD and protest organizers, online hysterics have continued. Yes, there will be protests; yes, there will be a DOD drill; no, you won't lose power or cell phone service; yes, it will be safe to leave your home.

Quote Originally Posted by jlawrence View Post

Everybody stay in!

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post

I've seen people do this shit with things that have happened to us personally. It's annoying as fuck.
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 11-02-2017 at 06:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by jlawrence View Post

Conspiracy theories annoy me. I'm not saying that the MSM is always correct, but I need a valid source other than clickbait websites that will tell me what's going on. I hate that people don't read anymore and that most people get their news from YouTube.

If I get that damn video one more time on Facebook about the blackout... I'm going to scream. Even when you point out to people that's its not true... They still say... Umm, just in case be ready. Stay woke. How are you awake if you only get the news that some random ass Joe is feeding you on YouTube. Someone even said that it would be NK, and they're already practicing. I pointed out that NK doesn't have electricity, they don't have the power. That's why I doubt their nuclear capabilities.

I wish that I knew how to imbed video's. There's a few kid nursery rhyme videos on YouTube that are programming our kids for pedophiles. What songs? Johnny Johnny Papa... They ask Johnny if he ate the sugar... With sugar being code word for sex... Or daddy finger daddy finger where are you... That's preparing kids for pedophiles too... Never mind that these nursery rhymes are decades old... YouTube invented them to help pedophiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    I wish that I knew how to imbed video's. There's a few kid nursery rhyme videos on YouTube that are programming our kids for pedophiles. What songs? Johnny Johnny Papa... They ask Johnny if he ate the sugar... With sugar being code word for sex... Or daddy finger daddy finger where are you... That's preparing kids for pedophiles too... Never mind that these nursery rhymes are decades old... YouTube invented them to help pedophiles.
    Just copy the youtube link and click on the film strip icon on top of the quick reply box, it's the 2nd from the right next to that quote cloud and paste your link in the insert video field.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    oh wow. my kids do that johnny papa thing all the time with my friends austistic nephew because it's one of the only things he'll do...like sing a longish wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

OMG people are stupid! Enjoy!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...gnout#image=24

52 Biggest Pop Culture Conspiracy Theories

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    OMG people are stupid! Enjoy!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...gnout#image=24

52 Biggest Pop Culture Conspiracy Theories
    So Beyonce' didn't kidnap Sia...WTF?

Jim Morrison wasn't murdered?!

Myles Power and the Alex Jones Frogs rants.

Thread Information