Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy Theories

This whole thread makes me picture Hyde from that 70s show...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    This whole thread makes me picture Hyde from that 70s show...
    Not familiar is that the handyman to guy oh no wait that's the curly hair guy

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

So weird! Massage therapist just brought this up In our session Monday.

i'm still not understanding the reason behind people thinking the sandy hook thing was a hoax. i mean, do these people think all the mass shootings are a hoax to try to take away all the guns? because if not, all the government has to do is wait six months for another one to happen. no need to manufacture a massacre.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    Have you seen my Facebook or my Instagram or crap just here lol people who have kids there's thousands of photos of them there's no way you can just make a kid up let alone what 7? I don't remember the exact details of the shooting . I mean if they can lie about that stuff that would mean like CSI was behind and shit that would be a damn good conspiracy theory LOL

I had an ex that was really into conspiracy theories especially 9/11 he would like fold dollar bills to make it look like a plane was crashing into the building.... He was cray cray heheheh
    I wasn't saying it didn't happen. I don't myself believe the in the conspiracy in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    That would be some Hollywood special-effects shit right there! They replayed that for weeks
    I think she meant a cosnpiracy about what actually happened, not that a bomb didn't go off.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i'm still not understanding the reason behind people thinking the sandy hook thing was a hoax. i mean, do these people think all the mass shootings are a hoax to try to take away all the guns? because if not, all the government has to do is wait six months for another one to happen. no need to manufacture a massacre.
    Yep, you pretty much hit the nail on the head. Anytime there is a mass shooting, there is a group of people who claim it was a "False Flag" or somehow a government organized event. If you really want to give yourself a headache, go to www.reddit.com/conspiracy or www.abovetopsecret.com. I read them alot, not because I actually believe any of it, it just amazes me how crazy people can be.

what was the part about the principal from Newtoan being at Boston?

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    what was the part about the principal from Newtoan being at Boston?
    From Snopes:

The woman pictured above is the late Dawn Lafferty Hochsprung, the school principal who was killed in the Sandy Hook shootings, and the right-hand panel purportedly shows her picture being displayed on the screen during an interview with someone named Donna about the Boston Marathon bombings. Some commentators have noted that the woman who stepped in as principal at Sandy Hook after Dawn Hochsprung's death was Donna Page and theorized that the former was the "Donna" referenced during the pictured interview about the Boston Marathon bombings (in the course of which her predecessor's picture was shown on-screen). Although at least one woman named Donna who ran in the marathon that day did give media interviews about her experience, the only such reference we have seen that mentioned a surname identified the interviewee as Donna Bruce, not Donna Page.

A group of Newtown parents known as Team Newtown Strong entered the Boston Marathon and ran the 26 miles to honor the 26 victims of the Sandy Hook shootings, so it's possible Dawn Hochsprung would have been mentioned if one or more of those team members had been interviewed.
    Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/consp...S5mJvd2jcXw.99
    So basically, someone took the photo out of context from the interview after the bombing and went to town making up a new part to add to the conspiracy

Ah, ya just beat me to it! lol

I gotta agree with jumaki- a scene like that is CHAOS - not to mention eyewitnesses are notoriously unreliable anyway. Ask any two people to describe an incident that happened right in front of them, if emotions are high you will get minute differences in their perception. Now magnify that times 1000.

I do not believe Sandy hook was faked, I do not believe an entire town could be in on a conspiracy like that- it goes against the nature of humans. Someone would blab.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

I'll keep my opinion. Doesn't mean I'm right, obviously. The gun agenda wasn't really what I was focused on but a lot of people think it was done to take them away. I have always had questions with this incident and it seems sometimes deliberate that no one wants to answer them. No one wants to see pictures of a child shot to death, myself included. On the other hand, if Lanza did it and committed suicide, why wouldn't they want to put those questions to rest by releasing pictures of him? I'm sure the school had cameras and that not every frame of each would include a child with Lanza. There have got to be autopsy photo's.

Anyways...to move on, I believe Miller brought up WTC7 in the beginning. It looked like a controlled demo job to me. With all that happened that day, it was kind of strange that a building that had pretty minor damage, would fall straight down into it's footprint some many hours later. Even more strange that no one was inside it????

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    I'll keep my opinion. Doesn't mean I'm right, obviously. The gun agenda wasn't really what I was focused on but a lot of people think it was done to take them away. I have always had questions with this incident and it seems sometimes deliberate that no one wants to answer them. No one wants to see pictures of a child shot to death, myself included. On the other hand, if Lanza did it and committed suicide, why wouldn't they want to put those questions to rest by releasing pictures of him? I'm sure the school had cameras and that not every frame of each would include a child with Lanza. There have got to be autopsy photo's.

Anyways...to move on, I believe Miller brought up WTC7 in the beginning. It looked like a controlled demo job to me. With all that happened that day, it was kind of strange that a building that had pretty minor damage, would fall straight down into it's footprint some many hours later. Even more strange that no one was inside it????
    You think 911 was a hoax too? There were people jumping off the building! There were witnesses and live video of it happening.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    You think 911 was a hoax too? There were people jumping off the building! There were witnesses and live video of it happening.
    Angie, please read...I never said that I said WTC7 building collapsing looked like a controlled demolition. Not the twin towers.

I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post

Definitely not trying to sway your opinion- and thank you for explaining why you feel as you do. Im ok with disagreeing :)

I have not seen WTC 7 footage, but I am more willing to believe that could have been brought down so that it didnt fall down. Not saying it was, but that I can see as logical. Obviously, living just outside of NYC, I KNOW it happened
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    Definitely not trying to sway your opinion- and thank you for explaining why you feel as you do. Im ok with disagreeing :)

I have not seen WTC 7 footage, but I am more willing to believe that could have been brought down so that it didnt fall down. Not saying it was, but that I can see as logical. Obviously, living just outside of NYC, I KNOW it happened
    Yeah, it definitely happened. No argument here. There are way more conspiracies to 911 than any other event. Literally hundreds of theories. I always try to keep my perspective on things. I am okay agreeing to disagree in any instance :)

The only thing I think about 9/11 is that Flight 93 didn't crash in Shanksville, bitch was shot down by the gubment.

There's the extent of my tin foil.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    The only thing I think about 9/11 is that Flight 93 didn't crash in Shanksville, bitch was shot down by the gubment.

I think it's scary to think about what the government can do, especially if they want to start a war for oil.

I will wear that tin foil with you.

I am also convinced 110% that the gubmint accidentally shot down TWA800. There is a fabulous documentary, done by the accident investigators, telling how the FBI and CIA did everything they could to sabotage that investigation.

Hundreds of eyewitnesses (including airline pilots in the general vicinity of TWA800) saw the exact same thing: a light coming up off the ocean (from where they were conducting live fire tests from Navy ships that night) and going upwards, then turning towards the plane. The CIA mocked up a film to 'explain' how all of the eyewitnesses were imagining things. Their film was insane and defied physics!

The accident investigators' documentary is on Netflix. It is just entitled TWA800 I think. I have talked about it before in the documentary thread. I will wear this tin foil hat until the day I die!

but faq, you didn't answer my question. if it wasn't about gun control, what was it about? just for fun?

I am 100% with you on this one.

i don't think the plane was accidentally shot down. they would have done it on purpose to avoid another incredible tragedy when it crashed into the next target. then they made a hero story out of it because it is better for the public to believe people gave their lives selflessly than that the government did what they had to do in that case to save lives.

oh, you're talking about a different flight.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Don't bother, the government already has a tracking Device in your bum. Why else would there be a profession solely based on sticking a finger in your ass? The cough at the end insures the tracking system in firmly in place and ready to start transmitting data.

Don't even get me started on the gynecologist....

That's my conspiry Theroy.

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

Yep. Agreed. My friends from other countries confirmed that the first reports to them were that it was shot down and even had a witness that confirmed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

i don't think the plane was accidentally shot down. they would have done it on purpose to avoid another incredible tragedy when it crashed into the next target. then they made a hero story out of it because it is better for the public to believe people gave their lives selflessly than that the government did what they had to do in that case to save lives.

oh, you're talking about a different flight.
    I thought this was the flight I was talking about. Wasn't it 93 that conveniently crashed in an open field when its intended target was the Pentagon?

Thread Information